Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

Brothers.. Its time to leave our ugly women and start dating beautiful white girls... im sure every ethiopian brother has dreamed about a beautiful white women... Im getting sick of our ethio girls ... Its like dating yourself .. There too angry .. Manly and controlling... And always worried about their hairr..

Ive been dating this white girl at my lecture's classes for 2months and ive never been happier shes beautiful girl a burnette with sexy brown eyes.. Flawless skin I love her.. And she loves me.. Im sure our women couldnt match white women

I urge my brothers to start leaving our angry manly women.. And start opening up your options to white women.. There's lots of women around the world who would to try ethiopian brothers... Im Know many brothers who went and dated white women and never looked back... Some even got married... Im sure many of you met and know a brother who dated out...

Its time my ethiopian brothers .... I garentee white women will be the best you will have .. And you will neve look back at our angry manly pitfull women..

Go date white women and enjoy the golden fruits i have
fanuel

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

I see the baboons have made there influence not like u we will stick with our own
whte girl

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

Ethiopian Prince wrote:
Brothers.. Its time to leave our ugly women and start dating beautiful white girls... im sure every ethiopian brother has dreamed about a beautiful white women... Im getting sick of our ethio girls ... Its like dating yourself .. There too angry .. Manly and controlling... And always worried about their hairr..
Ive been dating this white girl at my lecture's classes for 2months and ive never been happier shes beautiful girl a burnette with sexy brown eyes.. Flawless skin I love her.. And she loves me.. Im sure our women couldnt match white women
I urge my brothers to start leaving our angry manly women.. And start opening up your options to white women.. There's lots of women around the world who would to try ethiopian brothers... Im Know many brothers who went and dated white women and never looked back... Some even got married... Im sure many of you met and know a brother who dated out...
Its time my ethiopian brothers .... I garentee white women will be the best you will have .. And you will neve look back at our angry manly pitfull women..
eeeeeewwwwww!

Since: Apr 12

Yemen

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

k eritran fk u we dnt want ugly fkd up skin white bytch the r discusting
BaGa

Brussels, Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

No Thanx! i Don't like white Biotch any more who Fellow me where evea i go like a lil Dog. oh No! i just wone be free!Huh

Yemen

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

bonga u????im sure a dog will not follow u
BonGa

Brussels, Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

ibro afro wrote:
bonga u????im sure a dog will not follow u
why don't U try me? i mean like Bring Yo SisTa if U have one Then U will B Sure Trust me YemeniAfro!
makonan

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

i'm Ethiopia i have white girl friend she so sex

Yemen

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

BonGa wrote:
<quoted text>
why don't U try me? i mean like Bring Yo SisTa if U have one Then U will B Sure Trust me YemeniAfro!
ma sis nd where talking abt white ppl u duma$$ fk nd dude there is no such thing as a yemeni afro i jst lik teddi afro alot
BigBoss

Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

ibro afro wrote:
<quoted text>
ma sis nd where talking abt white ppl u duma$$ fk nd dude there is no such thing as a yemeni afro i jst lik teddi afro alot
U Stupid Qaht infasted Yemeni Afro i Don't Really care about TeddiAdgi if U want? U can Go N Kiss his Black asss ok?. about Ur Sis? it's U who told me even Dog can't Follow U. so Bring Yo Sis and i'll Show U how She will Run Like a lil Dog callin ma name 24Hourse a day and 7Days a week Huh Truth Hurts!

Yemen

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

ohh im sry if i hurtd ur feeling i didnt mean it b side i dnt have a sis even if i had im sure she'll not call u to clean her shuz b I tch fk u men
BigBoss

Brussels, Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

ibro afro wrote:
ohh im sry if i hurtd ur feeling i didnt mean it b side i dnt have a sis even if i had im sure she'll not call u to clean her shuz b I tch fk u men
i 100% agree Wid U Bro. Yes She will Not calle me 2-clean her Shoes But i Know she will calle me? Huh Ya Know what i mean? hahhahhaha Cheeeers-Afro
ethiopian

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

those ethiopian no good.
everyone is asking them out.
black negro,
white and now latin.
me and most of my ethiopian friends give them out long time ago. I am very good looking ethiopian. I don't have any problem dating and getting any race.
ethiopian woman are not loyal like latin. soon as she get a better one, she is gone. Bye, bye

They only want us ethiopian when they 30+ to marry them. we ethiopian guys don't want them

ethiopian woman are loyal. They are not loyal. I am Ethiopian

I am dating asian, my other freind dating whites, my other friend dating asian.
Aamir

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

white women are disgusting!
Belay

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

People, grow up. First I like to say our women's are one of the most beautiful people god has created . It doesn't mean women from other part of the world are not attractive.. It only means Ethiopian women's are as beautiful as any women in these earth. So it doesn't matter if a person Is black or white.. There are some good and some bad from both side. Attraction is depend on a person test.. Some like small, some like big. Some like black some like white. That say generalisation is the most idiotic thing one could ever do.
Ethio-man

Pleasantville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

You are right. I have dated one and she was cool. I can't stand Ethio-American girls
Anna

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

hahahah this is funny. Ethiopian Prince.. GOOG LUCK WITH THAT I hope that one day you dont go to you house and find your white woman sleeping with a man on your bed. Hahahahahah that would be even funnier.
(Not Ethiopian)
Anna

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

The only man i have loved in my life is Ethiopian. I don`t know about the women but the men are amazing. One day if I`m lucky enough i will marry one hehe
Mendefera

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

And how old are you, not 16 or 20 ?
Anna wrote:
The only man i have loved in my life is Ethiopian. I don`t know about the women but the men are amazing. One day if I`m lucky enough i will marry one hehe
Awlo

Stony Brook, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Ethiopian Prince wrote:
Remember u came from the pusy of an "ugly" ethiopian lady...so u an ugly piece of sh-t too. trust me no white lady would be interested in ya anyways.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

40 Users are viewing the Ethiopia Forum right now

Search the Ethiopia Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Addis Abeba Has the Best Weather (Jul '13) 6 min Christian 67
What is the salary of a university lecturer in... (Sep '10) 22 min surya 54
why do Oromo men marry amhara women? (Feb '11) 27 min Selam 132
why do ethiopians hate african americans? (Jul '12) 4 hr trq 52
Tigrians Working with Bill Gates & Soros to Ext... 4 hr newuser 1
Germans Lament because Ethiopia didn't Side wit... 5 hr Alemu 5
Addis should curb Noise pollution. enough is th... 5 hr tazabiw 1
•••
•••