Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Their casees, the grounds on which they are criminalized, makes them prisoners of conscience. Ethiopian diaspora, mainly i have in mind are ethnic, national and religious organizations located in Europe and north America, have not done enough campaigns to bring their imprisonments to the attention of the world.
http://www.topix.com/world/ethiopia/2012/11/l...
Christian

Amsterdam, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Alex wrote:
Their casees, the grounds on which they are criminalized, makes them prisoners of conscience. Ethiopian diaspora, mainly i have in mind are ethnic, national and religious organizations located in Europe and north America, have not done enough campaigns to bring their imprisonments to the attention of the world.
http://www.topix.com/world/ethiopia/2012/11/l...
Prisoners of conscience? You must be joking. These are jihadists caught red handed with a lot of money given from the Saudi embasy. No country would allow skirt wearing bearded jihadists demonstrating every friday abusing their own mosques. Imagine Christians do that in muslim or Arab countries, they would shut their Churches and behead all of them. These jihadists demand Sharia in this ancient Christian country. Some don't even want us to call our own country as a Christian deset (island). As minority they should learn to respect the majority. Would they ever respect the minority in Egypt, forexample? No!!! The government should close most of the mosques built by the evil Arab countries till they allow us to build Churches in their countries.
Long live the Christian Deset!!!
Alex

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

ESAT and other Ethiopian media organizations, political organizations such as Ginbot7, OLF, ONLF, etc. which have offices, Ethio Islamic associations, Ethio Christian associations should campaign for the release of these Muslim prisoners of conscience, as these organizations fight for the rule of law, freedom of the press and freedom of religion for Ethiopians.
Also individuals should begin letter writing campaigns the UN, AU, EU, International Islamic Conference, etc.
BonGa

Brussels, Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

there will be No mercy For Thes Terrorist organization who terrorized the ppl of Ethiopia. Aslamy Ethiopians have 100% Right under EPRDF than ever before. so Stay Cool or we will cut yo Terrorist Jihadist head off!!!!
Nebil

Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Christian wrote:
<quoted text>
Prisoners of conscience? You must be joking. These are jihadists caught red handed with a lot of money given from the Saudi embasy. No country would allow skirt wearing bearded jihadists demonstrating every friday abusing their own mosques. Imagine Christians do that in muslim or Arab countries, they would shut their Churches and behead all of them. These jihadists demand Sharia in this ancient Christian country. Some don't even want us to call our own country as a Christian deset (island). As minority they should learn to respect the majority. Would they ever respect the minority in Egypt, forexample? No!!! The government should close most of the mosques built by the evil Arab countries till they allow us to build Churches in their countries.
Long live the Christian Deset!!!

BonGa wrote:
there will be No mercy For Thes Terrorist organization who terrorized the ppl of Ethiopia. Aslamy Ethiopians have 100% Right under EPRDF than ever before. so Stay Cool or we will cut yo Terrorist Jihadist head off!!!!
 Wow, you guys are completely blinded by your ethnic allegiance to TPLF. You are threatening Ethiopian Muslims with beheading and in the same sentence you have the nerve to call Ethiopians terrorists. 
Ethiopian Muslims are campaigning for their basic right of worship without government interference. There is no Ethiopian Muslim that is calling for Sharia law in Ethiopia. These all false accusations are deliberate ploys by TPLF to discredit the legitimate demands of Ethiopians. 
We know TPLF is desperately wishing for Ethiopian Muslims to resort to violence in order to have an excuse and persecute Ethiopian Muslims without international condemnation. But that is not going to happen as Ethiopian Muslims are and will continue to demand their rights peacefully. My fear is in desperation, TPLF cadres would commit terrorist acts against our Ethiopian Christian brothers and sisters and then blame it on Muslims to incite religious clash between Ethiopians. 
ethiopian muslims

Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

r u joking muslims who r inprisoned r peace loving poeple they say we want freedom of religion so ethiopia government(ambaganan) inprisoned them and killed many muslims in all the country.i call u tothe true path that is islam.u will enter into ganat
Kontu

Lilydale, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

I have nothing against any religion, let alone Islam - but there are some aspects of Islam that I don't agree with, as I'm sure there some aspects of other Christianity that Muslims don't agree with. I would hate it if Shariya law was introduced for Ethiopian Muslims because that would separate them from the rest of the population. Also, I wouldn't want there to be only Muslim schools or Christian schools, these are backward ideas.
Alex

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Kontu wrote:
I have nothing against any religion, let alone Islam - but there are some aspects of Islam that I don't agree with, as I'm sure there some aspects of other Christianity that Muslims don't agree with. I would hate it if Shariya law was introduced for Ethiopian Muslims because that would separate them from the rest of the population. Also, I wouldn't want there to be only Muslim schools or Christian schools, these are backward ideas.
This is the age of showing off differnces; perhaps it has always has been as long as differences existed. Now, may be due social, political and technological developments, there is frequent spelling out of differences. Especially in Ethiopia, USA and Britain installed TPLF encourages Ethiopians to show pride in their differences. I am surprised you don't think like them.

FYI, Sharia courts have existed, as part of Ethiopia's government Ministry of Justice, at least since Hailesellasie Time. One I know is in Arada district of Addis Abeba.
Ethiopian schools started out as carriers of Christian values. Bible was taught as part of the curriculum to all, Christians and Muslims. Early morning prayers before class was "Praise Our Lord, Jesus Christ, which Muslim students were forced to attaned and chant. The Deg had outlawed this practice. Has Meles Zeradwa reinstated it? I hope this is not what you meant by 'oness' of Ethiopians.
AAT

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

simply you are bullshit, i am 100 % sure you are the people of 21 st generation still you are thinking like what the Ethiopian Atse

victory will come soon for those Ethiopian muslims who are standing firmly for thir right
Alex

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Ethiopian Muslims in South Africa support the struggle of Muslims of Ethiopia.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Sam

Rockville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

I am sure that, what I’m about to say has been running back and forth in everyone’s mind. And ther is an elephant in the room which needs to be addressed prior to any further discussion! As history suggests Muslims arrived in the Axumite Empire as immigrants from Mecca and the religion of “Islam” was introduced around 615. Since then all religions in ethiopia has managed to live in peace. However the big question is, what has changed recently????
What is happening in Ethiopia is not an isolated incident, all over the world the young generation of Muslim has been manipulated by extremists and absorbed by impressionable, certain political, socioeconomic, cultural, geopolitical, religious, and external forces exist in the Middle East that aids extremists’ in their recruiting and fundraising activities. At the same time, and without trying to justify the extremists’ activities, these same forces provide, to a certain extent, some rationalization for extremist activity.
Here are some must watch videos to prove my point…..

“wisdom”

Since: Apr 13

McLean, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

ethiopa muslm was good b4 now want to b al keyda.
cognito

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

In truth, no one is calling for a religious state,à la Islamic Republic of Iran – a theocracy. If an individual(s) in that video clip stated so, out of frustration with the whole thing and got emotive in his/her thinking and his judement is clouded, that is NOT suffice –enough for one to deduce that Ethiopian Muslim Leadership or the public at large are vouching for that particular idea to be practiced or implimented. Muslims are keenly aware of this nation as belonging to both Christians and Muslims, there is no other way around it.

What I see as vexing of a problem and becoming a major issue as time elapses, is the way the current regime dealt with the problem at hand; Instead of being part of the solution, the regime and its cohorts have chosen to be part of the problem, for some reason(s). The question is, why?
That is the question that should be answered by everyone who’s interested in tackling sincerely these nagging problems. For starter, it would be helpful if someone expound on what attributed to this impase, and what appears intractable impediment….anyone willing to take the task of elaborating and explaining the source of the problem? It would be preferable, for a change, if ad hominem rant is set aside for now!
cognito

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

^^^^
maybe, just maybe, ur major weakness is NOT being able to differentiate btwn what is sheer propoganda clip to justify the regime's misdeeds and for some out of touch frings to propogate the same misconception , contrary to what had happened and what is happening now!

I am sure, with the exception of quite a few gullibles and naives, the rest of us do have a common sense to look at it otherwise, beyond towing the partisian line of the current regime's official postion and concoted story!

“wisdom”

McLean, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

No...no... No.. It is not a weakness, it is called thinking..burning church's and killing people are not a way of normal human behavior when expressing frustration..which As you portrayed to be in your previous post..You and I are in no position to tell people how to think. Again, let everyone watch the video and make their own Conclusion!
cognito

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

partisian = partisan
Alex

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

cognito wrote:
In truth, no one is calling for a religious state,à la Islamic Republic of Iran – a theocracy. If an individual(s) in that video clip stated so, out of frustration with the whole thing and got emotive in his/her thinking and his judement is clouded, that is NOT suffice –enough for one to deduce that Ethiopian Muslim Leadership or the public at large are vouching for that particular idea to be practiced or implimented. Muslims are keenly aware of this nation as belonging to both Christians and Muslims, there is no other way around it.
What I see as vexing of a problem and becoming a major issue as time elapses, is the way the current regime dealt with the problem at hand; Instead of being part of the solution, the regime and its cohorts have chosen to be part of the problem, for some reason(s). The question is, why?
That is the question that should be answered by everyone who’s interested in tackling sincerely these nagging problems. For starter, it would be helpful if someone expound on what attributed to this impase, and what appears intractable impediment….anyone willing to take the task of elaborating and explaining the source of the problem? It would be preferable, for a change, if ad hominem rant is set aside for now!
TPLF is a party of irrational minds. TPLF is a party of force. TPLF is a party of my way or get lost. TPLF has never been a melting pot of ideas. TPLF has never been about dominant ideas that are observable in society. TPLF has been a party of fringe ideas or imagined(fabricated) social facts.
True to form and content, TPLF charged and jailed Ethiopian Muslim leaders with terrorism and outrage to its so called secular constitution simply because they asked Majlis leaders be elected by popular vote, that as Awelia College is a private school, it directors and teachers should not be brought under Majlis and that it be allowed to teach Arabic language, and that the government should not prescribe or impose a sect or a form Islam on the Ethio Muslims.
The job at hand is to intensify the struggle to get the falsely charged and arrested Muslims released. A year-long Peaceful rallies have not resulted in their release. Rather, the TPLF government gunned down more than dozens of the peaceful demonstrators. So, what option(s) there is as long if peaceful rallies instead of yielding result, they rather become unarmed enemies on the streets in day light easy too shoot in between their eyes, their heart and cowardly enough in their genitals.

I think it's time to go underground and continue the struggle, with a motto of "Kill the killer".

“wisdom”

McLean, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Alex wrote:
<quoted text>TPLF is a party of irrational minds. TPLF is a party of force. TPLF is a party of my way or get lost. TPLF has never been a melting pot of ideas. TPLF has never been about dominant ideas that are observable in society. TPLF has been a party of fringe ideas or imagined(fabricated) social facts.
True to form and content, TPLF charged and jailed Ethiopian Muslim leaders with terrorism and outrage to its so called secular constitution simply because they asked Majlis leaders be elected by popular vote, that as Awelia College is a private school, it directors and teachers should not be brought under Majlis and that it be allowed to teach Arabic language, and that the government should not prescribe or impose a sect or a form Islam on the Ethio Muslims.
The job at hand is to intensify the struggle to get the falsely charged and arrested Muslims released. A year-long Peaceful rallies have not resulted in their release. Rather, the TPLF government gunned down more than dozens of the peaceful demonstrators. So, what option(s) there is as long if peaceful rallies instead of yielding result, they rather become unarmed enemies on the streets in day light easy too shoot in between their eyes, their heart and cowardly enough in their genitals.

I think it's time to go underground and continue the struggle, with a motto of "Kill the killer".
What an Hypocrite! I am sure majority of Ethiopian Muslims soon will Realise, extremists like you, who are 100%funded by foreign agents are focused on nothing but rather injecting poison in to the minds of innocent Ethiopian Muslim!
and yet..when all hell comes down , ready to turn your back away from the same people you are preaching hate to!
By now,People knows who you really are. A hypocrite who leaves in Canada & Married to a white women...... a person who has a luxury of enjoying more that three meals a day......
Just you know, You are being extremely reckless, You always act like you have nothing left to lose, when you do, And then your world is a blur of scattered debris left over from your past mistakes. No one can make it go away except for yourself, and once you realise that, things get messy. No one can escape from the consequence of their action!
Alex

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Sam-- wrote:
<quoted text>
What an Hypocrite! I am sure majority of Ethiopian Muslims soon will Realise, extremists like you, who are 100%funded by foreign agents are focused on nothing but rather injecting poison in to the minds of innocent Ethiopian Muslim!
and yet..when all hell comes down , ready to turn your back away from the same people you are preaching hate to!
By now,People knows who you really are. A hypocrite who leaves in Canada & Married to a white women...... a person who has a luxury of enjoying more that three meals a day......
Just you know, You are being extremely reckless, You always act like you have nothing left to lose, when you do, And then your world is a blur of scattered debris left over from your past mistakes. No one can make it go away except for yourself, and once you realise that, things get messy. No one can escape from the consequence of their action!
Belay, You just exploded incensed by the sight of my name. haven't you? I am sure I must have remained a blister in your asss, feeling an excruciating pain even when you fart fouls smell. I do not apologize for being an irritating pain to your TPLF ass.

I would grant you this. I have never been a student of personal attacks, have never been good at it and have never pursued it as a solution to win arguments or to stop arguments I can't win, like you do now. I will let you rant, spew fire, sing aqaqi zerraf, beat your silveback chest saying wey Ane Weyane tedefferina, whatever you wish is good for a TPLF cadre.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

51 Users are viewing the Ethiopia Forum right now

Search the Ethiopia Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
A Beggar Agame's or Tigrians's Comment About a ... 33 min Observer 5
Ethiopian PM is pretty ugly 1 hr Good Man 7
Bill Gates, the American billionaire received h... 4 hr Ana 2
meaning of ethiopian names (Dec '07) 4 hr Anne 19
Why is Topix Ethiopia forum dead? 5 hr Awlo 1
Western Politicians Go Nuts;Publicly Insult Fk ... 9 hr Eritrean 3
Cultural Footprint: How Does Africa Fare ? 14 hr Christian 7
•••
•••