Why do you people dont consider yourselves Black?

Posted in the Eritrea Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Alexis

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Sep 24, 2007
I have seen many Eritreans not calling themselves black? What is with that? Are you Africans or not?
Eritrea

Moreno Valley, CA

#2 Sep 24, 2007
Most East and Horn African answer that question from a content of culture not race; never the less people from Eritrea, Sudan, Djibouti, Ethiopia, and Somalis are Black African.
Kill terrorist

Sunnyvale, CA

#3 Sep 24, 2007
Eritrea wrote:
Most East and Horn African answer that question from a content of culture not race; never the less people from Eritrea, Sudan, Djibouti, Ethiopia, and Somalis are Black African.
BRAVO ERMIAS.
weee

Cleckheaton, UK

#4 Sep 25, 2007
Kill terrorist wrote:
<quoted text>BRAVO ERMIAS.
At last, an Eritrean making sence, bravo Ermias.
Red Dragon

Ayutthaya, Thailand

#5 Nov 6, 2007
Alexis, Eritreans have better things to think about than ethnic fascism. This is the creed adopted by people who have failed in life through irksome personality, sexual inadequancy, poor educational attainment, parochialism, and low intelligence. Angry at their low socio-economic status they turn to racial fantasies.
kill _TERRORIST

San Francisco, CA

#6 Nov 7, 2007
Alexis wrote:
I have seen many Eritreans not calling themselves black? What is with that? Are you Africans or not?
Most Eritreans considered themself as black and they are black.But shabia and their puppets consider themself as an arab.
shilho_Habesha

Richmond, IN

#7 Nov 14, 2007
Red Dragon wrote:
Alexis, Eritreans have better things to think about than ethnic fascism. This is the creed adopted by people who have failed in life through irksome personality, sexual inadequancy, poor educational attainment, parochialism, and low intelligence. Angry at their low socio-economic status they turn to racial fantasies.
cosign
EritreanRashaida

Clinton, MO

#8 Dec 1, 2007
No, eritreans are not black
Eritreans are eritreans. In eritrea each ethnic group have them own identity. No one cares for race crap. Please stop compairing eritreans with your own stupid identity. Eritreans have thier own proud rich culture. There are 9 ethnic group in eritrea. ERITREANS ARE ERITREANS.
weeeee

Hitchin, UK

#9 Dec 1, 2007
EritreanRashaida wrote:
No, eritreans are not black
Eritreans are eritreans. In eritrea each ethnic group have them own identity. No one cares for race crap. Please stop compairing eritreans with your own stupid identity. Eritreans have thier own proud rich culture. There are 9 ethnic group in eritrea. ERITREANS ARE ERITREANS.
there is no such thing called Eritrea, Eritrea is a group of shiftas who got there is no such thing called Eritrea, Eritrea is a group of shiftas who got enslaved and brain washed by Italians to break away from Ethiopians. full stop. nothing more nothing less. a piece of land created by accident.
Kitaw

Aurora, CO

#10 Dec 1, 2007
For all, Please read this link

ONLF; Enemy in Our Midst

http://www.garoweonline.com/artman2/publish/O...
A visitor here

Wynberg, South Africa

#11 Dec 10, 2007
Guys Guys Guys ... wow wow wow!!! Seems these days no one got the time and willingness to see common sense and use the brain power bestowed to each and everyone of us by God!!!
First of all Red Dragon, i thank you for your common sense and educated view. Indeed you also put a personal touch to it. Infact Eritrean have better things to think and worry about than race or ethnic issues. Yes race is an issue for some but not to Eritreans. EritreanRashaida also put it nice; Eritreans are Eritreans and not blacks. Who ever out there want to call themselves black let them be happy with it and call themselves black. Those who prefer white let them be white; green, red, yellow, maroon, pink,...(i run out of colour!)... let themselves call whaever they feel describe them. For that matter if a person think all people from Africa are and should be black then that seems to be "small-thinking" of a brain that is crippled with ignorance and indeed comes from a person suffering with identity crisis and confusion of ones own self. Guys, open your eyes and look around; how many percent of Africa is populated by blacks??? Can someone be so ignorant??? Moroccoans are not black but are very very fair, have straight hair and some of them have green or blue eyes. Look at Algerians! O my word!!! for that matter look at Libyans!!! Yes go on, on a self-enlightening tour of North Africa!!! All these countries and their inhabitants are in and within Africa! So you need to wake up those of you who think Africa is all black as America or even Europe is all white!!! Ha ha ha ... guys even America or Europe for that matter are not all white!!! So Eritreans are Eritreans as Americans are Americans. Period! So are Germans are Germans!
So now, when God himself who made us all tell me that every human race on the planet is equal and made in God's own image, why should i expect and wait for some so called politician (or white colonial racist! now is it??) tell me that i am black or white or pink and even instruct me how to see myself!!??? No people am not like that and all Eritreans as well. Again listen to what the two gentlemen (Red Dragon & EritreanRashaida) said in regard to this!! So those of you who spend a sleepless night with worry and anxiety when hearing Eritreans say that they are not black why dont you get some life, sooth the hiccup in your chest first before it develops in to a heart attack and then mind your own business. You guys (those none Eritrean people from Africa who feel insecure when hearing an Eritreans say that Eritreans are not black) may be Africans and from Africa indeed; but you yourselves are not whites either as much as you are not blacks! Because the colou black i know since my kindergarten days does not describe or explain the complexion of any human race that i have seen on the planet! Get life, you are human beings, creatures of the Grand Creator up in the heavens!!! Be proud of that very fact and treasure that fact as you treasure your precious things in life!!! We all human beings are equal because the one who created us all says so and no one else!!!
Other than that you guys all are great and you rock! Those who can afford it, i invite to go and see Eritrea for its got some beautiful natural landscape and extremely friendly people!
EritreanRashaida

Clinton, MO

#12 Dec 11, 2007
A visitor here, thank you
EritreanRashaida

Clinton, MO

#13 Dec 11, 2007
weee,

You need to read eritrean ancient history before you make such claim. Eritrea was never part of ethiopia. Eritrea belong to eritreans, not to ethiopians. Read eritrean history. Good thing the italians hade old map of eritrea and eritrea is not part of ethiopia. yes, there is such thing as eritrea. So get a life.
EritreanRashaida

Clinton, MO

#14 Dec 11, 2007
Weee,

what are you talking about enslaved? Eritrean people were never enslaved by italians. You need to educate your self. Eritreans were colonized by Italians, but they never have been enslaved. Oh, eritreans are proud people and are not brain washed. You are the one brain washed with wrong history.
kill _TERRORIST

San Jose, CA

#15 Dec 11, 2007
EritreanRashaida wrote:
weee,
You need to read eritrean ancient history before you make such claim. Eritrea was never part of ethiopia. Eritrea belong to eritreans, not to ethiopians. Read eritrean history. Good thing the italians hade old map of eritrea and eritrea is not part of ethiopia. yes, there is such thing as eritrea. So get a life.
Yeah it came from a place called .......
Below

Littleton, CO

#16 Dec 11, 2007
You are out of your mind, first of you donít have any history as country, because Eritrea never been a country, tell me who was you leader or King before, the answer is none, the only king you had was Mussolini. You all Eritrean have a major complex, when the whole world ignored you, you start supporting terrorists just to get attention like a little kid. If wasnít for TPLF no other country would recognize as a country. But your friend Meles gave a country. If was possible to move countries location I would move Eritrea to the North Pole because you have that diseases in your genes would not let you live in peace.

By theway your history is when your dad was polishing his Italian boss shoe, that was it.
EritreanRashaida wrote:
weee,
EritreanRashaida

Clinton, MO

#17 Dec 12, 2007
Below,

First you moron, mussolini was not eritrean king.
We eritreans do not need other world to support us and you are stupid. You are not eritrean and you have a brain like a child. We are clean people you moron. You must be amhara or..., well you are known in eritrea as dirty and cowerd. We have a rich ancient history. It is a country and always will be. This is eritrean forum and you have no right to be in this forum. You are iggnorant and stupid, no one polished italian shoe. We are proud people and we don`t care about your stupid opinion. Shabia (eritrea) helped meles to get ethiopia, you need to learn before you make such claim. We live in peace, you (ethiopian) always want to start war, but remember you will lose. Go deal with your own problem what you have in your country. So little kid shut. I can not help you with your jealous mind. Good bye
Below

Denver, CO

#18 Dec 13, 2007
Here is your history...

You are stupid.
your dad couldnít skip from Eritrean regime
your grand dad father job was handing towel after his Italian boss took a shower.
your great grand father immigrated to Eritrea from Tigray.

Thaw was it idiot
EritreanRashaida wrote:
Below,
First you moron, mussolini was not eritrean king.
We eritreans do not need other world to support us and you are stupid. You are not eritrean and you have a brain like a child. We are clean people you moron. You must be amhara or..., well you are known in eritrea as dirty and cowerd. We have a rich ancient history. It is a country and always will be. This is eritrean forum and you have no right to be in this forum. You are iggnorant and stupid, no one polished italian shoe. We are proud people and we don`t care about your stupid opinion. Shabia (eritrea) helped meles to get ethiopia, you need to learn before you make such claim. We live in peace, you (ethiopian) always want to start war, but remember you will lose. Go deal with your own problem what you have in your country. So little kid shut. I can not help you with your jealous mind. Good bye
Ermias

Moreno Valley, CA

#20 Dec 13, 2007
Hay Son of baggier; why donít you learn your history 1st before you try to lecture others. Hummm na forget it you donít have one moron. That thing you call history is not your history, just because the crock SELAS and the animal Mengistu told you so does not make it yours moron. May be you are a son of the starvation of Ethiopia when half of your population on the brink being of wipe out with your slow / hold back way of thinking, so get the F. out of here with your empty pride. Okay we were colonized just like all of Africa, that include you for about a decade by the Italians when Selase Run away to his Masters in London via Djibouti, you did not even free your self moron, The British freed you from the Italians. You are still a baggier, listen to the CNN, NPR--etc when they talk about you ďThe darling of Food AidĒ perhaps your thick brain understand it better when Jay-Z or TI or----- rapping about you as if you are the bottom of the barrel it is a shame; when your leaders coming to the rich countries bagging with there hand out and there paints on there ankle just because they canít brake away that bagging mentality, boxed in, and it is a shame. lol

You are right on one thing though we are fighters, we are not going to give any body whatís ours, donít matter if the supper powers arming you or putting their pants for you we will still---any ways you can wish all you want like moving Eritrea to North pole or every thing else just like your past Moron leaders, but that is just wish full thinking idiot.
kill _TERRORIST

San Jose, CA

#21 Dec 14, 2007
Ermias wrote:
Hay Son of baggier; why donít you learn your history 1st before you try to lecture others. Hummm na forget it you donít have one moron. That thing you call history is not your history, just because the crock SELAS and the animal Mengistu told you so does not make it yours moron. May be you are a son of the starvation of Ethiopia when half of your population on the brink being of wipe out with your slow / hold back way of thinking, so get the F. out of here with your empty pride. Okay we were colonized just like all of Africa, that include you for about a decade by the Italians when Selase Run away to his Masters in London via Djibouti, you did not even free your self moron, The British freed you from the Italians. You are still a baggier, listen to the CNN, NPR--etc when they talk about you ďThe darling of Food AidĒ perhaps your thick brain understand it better when Jay-Z or TI or----- rapping about you as if you are the bottom of the barrel it is a shame; when your leaders coming to the rich countries bagging with there hand out and there paints on there ankle just because they canít brake away that bagging mentality, boxed in, and it is a shame. lol
You are right on one thing though we are fighters, we are not going to give any body whatís ours, donít matter if the supper powers arming you or putting their pants for you we will still---any ways you can wish all you want like moving Eritrea to North pole or every thing else just like your past Moron leaders, but that is just wish full thinking idiot.
Mamoosh who is Baggier ? Is he from Akaleguzay? Hmmm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eritrea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do Eritreans like Somalis 5 hr lool 8
Hello, i need a translation from english to Tig... (Dec '11) 15 hr Awot 39
A foreign policy based on Lies and Fabrications Sat Doctor 5
Somalis and Eritrean vs Ethiopia Fri Ethiopian 5
House Wife Dec 17 Eva 9
Call for Southern Africa to open its arms to Er... Dec 17 Eva 4
sex Dec 17 Eva 7
More from around the web