Where is your ancestral village?

Posted in the Eritrea Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Erithiopian

London, UK

#1 Dec 9, 2012
I am from Kudo-Felasi (Seraye) on my father's side, and Adi Abun/Adwa (Tigray) on my mother's side. Where are you all from? Eritreans and Ethiopians.
hadelibi

London, UK

#2 Dec 9, 2012
Dad - SENAFE, AKELE GUZAI

Mum - DIGSA, AKELE GUZAI
Erithiopian

London, UK

#3 Dec 9, 2012
How are you my friend, Wedi Akele
Kassa

United States

#4 Dec 9, 2012
Erithiopian wrote:
I am from Kudo-Felasi (Seraye) on my father's side, and Adi Abun/Adwa (Tigray) on my mother's side. Where are you all from? Eritreans and Ethiopians.
both r ethiopia.so u r ethiopian.dont hr liers.that is temporary.
Erithiopian

London, UK

#5 Dec 9, 2012
Kassa wrote:
<quoted text>both r ethiopia.so u r ethiopian.dont hr liers.that is temporary.
Yes Adi Abun is in Ethiopia, its in Tigray. Kudo-Felasi is not in Ethiopia, it is in Eritrea close to Mendefera.
RaZa

Brussels, Belgium

#6 Dec 9, 2012
Erithiopian wrote:
IF Yo momma is from Adi Abun? then do kno where Endaba Shiglet is??
Haaa i got U!!
RaZa

Brussels, Belgium

#7 Dec 9, 2012
hadelibi wrote:
Dad - SENAFE, AKELE GUZAI
Mum - DIGSA, AKELE GUZAI
allRight! Then Ur 100% Ethiopian GoD bless Akele!!
Moron Eritrean

Ethiopia

#8 Dec 9, 2012
My dad is from Rome and my mom from Yemen. Am the super of super Eritrean. No ancestral link to Africans especially to Ethiopians. We are the chosen people.
Erithiopian

London, UK

#9 Dec 9, 2012
RaZa wrote:
<quoted text>
IF Yo momma is from Adi Abun? then do kno where Endaba Shiglet is??
Haaa i got U!!
How am I meant to know Endaba Shiglet? I was born in London and I have never even visited Adi Abun. Where is it anyway? Enlighten me.
Moron Agame

Bowie, MD

#10 Dec 9, 2012
My dad is from Israel and my mom from Tigray. Am the super of super Agame. No ancestral link to Africans especially to Ethiopians. We are the chosen people
Raza

Brussels, Belgium

#11 Dec 10, 2012
Erithiopian wrote:
<quoted text>
How am I meant to know Endaba Shiglet? I was born in London and I have never even visited Adi Abun. Where is it anyway? Enlighten me.
Tegombahit donqoro don't U livin with U moma in London? then go ask her Gohaff Adgi! sorry but we have no Fara like U in Adwa so try again!!
Endalkachew

Minneapolis, MN

#12 Dec 10, 2012
You all are Tigre. Stop actin stupid. There is no Eritrean Tigre. How dumb can you be. What a retard people. Tigre is Tigre. Nobody here is going to be half Eritrean. There is no such a thing. It's scientifically impossible. It won't happen in a thousand years. Don't be dumb. You can lie to us but not to your self. It's not healthy. Tigre people are just like gala people stupid fk faces. Good for nothing. Tribalist backward religious Italian Banda Askari.
Erithiopian

London, UK

#13 Dec 10, 2012
Raza wrote:
<quoted text>
Tegombahit donqoro don't U livin with U moma in London? then go ask her Gohaff Adgi! sorry but we have no Fara like U in Adwa so try again!!
How can you be telling me where I am from. You don't know me. Sometimes it is best to ignore people like you. Is it because I am half-Eritrean that you would like to deny me as being from Tigray?
Endalkachew

Minneapolis, MN

#14 Dec 10, 2012
Erithiopian wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you be telling me where I am from. You don't know me. Sometimes it is best to ignore people like you. Is it because I am half-Eritrean that you would like to deny me as being from Tigray?
There is no half Eritrean. You are either Tigre or you are not. How could you be half Eritrean when there was no Eritrea 20 years ago. Or are you just brain dead. There is no Eritrea race. You speak tigringa. You are ethnically Tigre. Your history with Tigre. Eritrea is not even a name coined by Tigre. The Italian played your dumb assss. And took the name from the book "the erithrian sea " from the Greek book. And called you Eritrea. And you were so stupid so ignorent. So such a Banda Dikala , you excepted and weakend the Tigray / Amhara Abyssinian empire. The white man used our own children as a deterent for abyssinia to weaken abyssinia. I can't belive you skeemed with the white man to destroy your own people. To weaken and starve your own people. Dumb. White people are Laghing at you and ethiopia for landlocking your self. For starving your self and buying the white mans lie.

All of die. I wish god never let you see heaven. Tegaru u have nothing on ancient Abyssinian gegna tegaru who build the axumite empire. U people are Banda Askari you will never be like our tegaru ancestors. Please stop calling your self tegaru. King yohanis is turning over his grave for belonging to such dumb waste of space Askari Banda. I can't wait till ethiopia starts a war with you die. Die Askari die.
bnb

Västra Frölunda, Sweden

#15 Dec 10, 2012
Endalkachew wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no half Eritrean. You are either Tigre or you are not. How could you be half Eritrean when there was no Eritrea 20 years ago. Or are you just brain dead. There is no Eritrea race. You speak tigringa. You are ethnically Tigre. Your history with Tigre. Eritrea is not even a name coined by Tigre. The Italian played your dumb assss. And took the name from the book "the erithrian sea " from the Greek book. And called you Eritrea. And you were so stupid so ignorent. So such a Banda Dikala , you excepted and weakend the Tigray / Amhara Abyssinian empire. The white man used our own children as a deterent for abyssinia to weaken abyssinia. I can't belive you skeemed with the white man to destroy your own people. To weaken and starve your own people. Dumb. White people are Laghing at you and ethiopia for landlocking your self. For starving your self and buying the white mans lie.
All of die. I wish god never let you see heaven. Tegaru u have nothing on ancient Abyssinian gegna tegaru who build the axumite empire. U people are Banda Askari you will never be like our tegaru ancestors. Please stop calling your self tegaru. King yohanis is turning over his grave for belonging to such dumb waste of space Askari Banda. I can't wait till ethiopia starts a war with you die. Die Askari die.
I try to ignore idiots like you, but I just want to point out somethings. There's a difference between Tigre and Tigrinya. Go read a book... If you speak Tigrinya, then you're Tigrinya/Biher-Tigrinya. Tigrinya is spoken by 55 % of Eritrea's population. Tigre is a completely different language spoken by 30 % of the Eritrean population.
Endalkachew

Minneapolis, MN

#16 Dec 10, 2012
bnb wrote:
<quoted text>
I try to ignore idiots like you, but I just want to point out somethings. There's a difference between Tigre and Tigrinya. Go read a book... If you speak Tigrinya, then you're Tigrinya/Biher-Tigrinya. Tigrinya is spoken by 55 % of Eritrea's population. Tigre is a completely different language spoken by 30 % of the Eritrean population.
You are the idiot. Fk your white man made classification. Fk u and your whore mother. Get bent. I completely agree when white people say " a negro is just a big dumb baby " how stupid r u to even think there is two Tigre.? 20 years ago there was never two Tigre. Muslim or Christian they are all Tigre. Dummy. It's called propaganda to devide and make us all ethiopian and Eritrean poor for ever. Dumy there is no tow Tigre. It's one. The difference is Banda live in Eritrea.
hadelibi

London, UK

#17 Dec 10, 2012
IT IS YOU WHO IS CALLING ERITREANS TEGARU. THERE ARE 9 ETHNIC GROUPS IN ERITREA AND THE TIGRIGNA IS ONLY ONE OF THEM. YES THEY ARE THE LARGEST GROUP BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN THEY ARE THE ONLY GROUP. TIGRE IS THE SECOND LARGEST GROUP AND THEY ARE NOT THE SAME AS THE TIGRIGNA SO STOP CALLING US ALL TIGRE, FOOLISH DONKORO AMHARA.
Endalkachew

Minneapolis, MN

#18 Dec 10, 2012
hadelibi wrote:
IT IS YOU WHO IS CALLING ERITREANS TEGARU. THERE ARE 9 ETHNIC GROUPS IN ERITREA AND THE TIGRIGNA IS ONLY ONE OF THEM. YES THEY ARE THE LARGEST GROUP BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN THEY ARE THE ONLY GROUP. TIGRE IS THE SECOND LARGEST GROUP AND THEY ARE NOT THE SAME AS THE TIGRIGNA SO STOP CALLING US ALL TIGRE, FOOLISH DONKORO AMHARA.
You are a coward. Coward made and built. It's your cowardice , your fear of fighting the white man and the Arab that you promised the white man to tear Eritrea so u never have to go to war with white. U are coward and u only fight your own people. For ever. You will never be sht. I wish u all die and burn in hell. Those 9 ethnic group we will arm them and destroy Eritrea. Wait and watch. The fact there is 9 ethnic group should tell you , your country is a fake and its purpose is just to keep habesha down.
bnb

Västra Frölunda, Sweden

#19 Dec 10, 2012
Endalkachew wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the idiot. Fk your white man made classification. Fk u and your whore mother. Get bent. I completely agree when white people say " a negro is just a big dumb baby " how stupid r u to even think there is two Tigre.? 20 years ago there was never two Tigre. Muslim or Christian they are all Tigre. Dummy. It's called propaganda to devide and make us all ethiopian and Eritrean poor for ever. Dumy there is no tow Tigre. It's one. The difference is Banda live in Eritrea.
I bet you're a holocaust denier too...
Muslim tigrinyas are called Jebertis, even though they are tigrinya too. Tigre is a different ethnic group, they speak a different language, have a different culture but we are all Eritreans.
Now, have you started on that book?
BTW I'm not surprised that you're a racist. As they say, racists are stupider than normal people. How come you hate black people when you're black yourself? I wouldn't call all black people big babies, but you sure are one.
Endalkachew

Minneapolis, MN

#20 Dec 10, 2012
bnb wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you're a holocaust denier too...
Muslim tigrinyas are called Jebertis, even though they are tigrinya too. Tigre is a different ethnic group, they speak a different language, have a different culture but we are all Eritreans.
Now, have you started on that book?
BTW I'm not surprised that you're a racist. As they say, racists are stupider than normal people. How come you hate black people when you're black yourself? I wouldn't call all black people big babies, but you sure are one.
Listen u big black baby. There is no Eritrean. Sht enderta is called agame. But there is no such a thing as an agame race. Same thing with the Muslim. People are expanding and building bigger nation while you people are shrinking. That's why you are big black baby. You don't know anything. The fact that you separated thinking you are a different race , that makes you a racist. We will arm out selves as Eritrea and destroy Eritrea. We will send Tigre from ADWA to be the leaders. I will see how you are going to prove to me you are Eritrean Tigre. I badly want war with you people so we can kill you and take our land. It's invetable. You are not Eritrean. There is no Eritrea. There is no history of any kind. Everything is a lie and propaganda. It's our land and we will have it. It's what's going to happen. Wait and watch. I swear to go we will sell half of Eritrea to Sudan just to have our land back. You are not a nation or a race. U are a couple of spoiled eggs telling tigres to be Eritreans at gun point. We have never seen or met Eritrean Tigre in 5000 year tegaru history. U are Askari Banda Dikala. Who land locked black people so they never become an empire again. U can't even see that.

What good have you gotten from your fake village of Eritrea ? 17 soccer players gone because of hunger. And your men and women being sold for body parts. Sht the fk up you coward. You don't have a single true Tigre in your bone. Italian Dikala wedi Dikala.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eritrea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hello, i need a translation from english to Tig... (Dec '11) 6 hr zerai G Tesfalase 40
Somalis and Eritrean vs Ethiopia Dec 26 pure Agame 14
Who's better looking, eritrean, somali or ethio... (Jun '12) Dec 26 Young Hyena 68
QA begins flights to Eritrean capital Dec 25 Ethiopian 1
Jamaican dating an Eritrean (Apr '13) Dec 24 Eri 59
Do Eritreans like Somalis Dec 21 lool 8
A foreign policy based on Lies and Fabrications Dec 20 Doctor 5
More from around the web