susan

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2009

Hi. I am a white woman, and I LOVE Eritrean men. Do they date or marry white women?
Asmarino

Terryville, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2009

Of course we do, why wouldn't we? Is it often? Well, not really but it has nothing to do with colour but with nationality. We prefer Eritrean nationals when it comes to dating and marrying. But if you love Eritrean men, then go out with one and see what happens. But please do not generalize, we are all different from one another. If one doesn't work then try another and on and on. Good Luck.

“Eritrea 4 Eva”

Since: May 09

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2009

Judged:

Caucasion women are beautiful albinos race with beautiful attracting features but we tend to stay loyal to our beloved women.

But who knows Susan if you make enough income and are graceful person you may win an Eritrean fellow heart.
samuel

Doha, Qatar

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2009

Judged:

yes i am one of erietran loves white women .looking like susan white man
samuel

Doha, Qatar

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2009

Judged:

yes i am one of eriteran who loves white gril such like you susan
Mogogo

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2009

TigrinyanRebel, it is not about beautiful or not as you stated, the lady asked if Eritrean men date / marry white women? It is yes or no and my view is yes I seen some Eritrean men married to white women.
Good luck susan searching for the right Wedi Eritrea!
tes

Attiches, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2009

Judged:

yes you can marry eriteran man why not
blop

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2009

Incredible and Eritrean women cant marry others?Sounds like male dominancy happening here
john

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2009

blop wrote:
Incredible and Eritrean women cant marry others?Sounds like male dominancy happening here
it's not male dominancy because eritrean men are less likely to marry outside of their group that their female counterparts.
john

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2009

Furthermore, the link below further elucidates why it is not male dominancy.

http://www.northwestern.edu/african-studies/w...
blop

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2009

Right, nice read but you men speak like you rule your women. Jump and they jump sorry more like crawl and they crawl, ever since.
john

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2009

blop wrote:
Right, nice read but you men speak like you rule your women. Jump and they jump sorry more like crawl and they crawl, ever since.
The point is, there is nothing wrong with choosing to date or marry someone outside your group. In fact, many eritrean women marry and date outside their group. That said, they have no right to complain if an eritrean man does the same thing. It's only fair.
john

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2009

blop wrote:
Furthermore, it is wrong to mistreat anyone. But, as the link clearly illustrates, these women chose foreign men, only to be mistreated by these so-called "enlightened and civilized" Europeans. So, don't think eritreans have a monopoly on cruelty.
john

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2009

Furthermore, no one should be mistreated. But, as the link clearly illustrates, many of the eritrean women that chose foreign men were mistreated by them. No ethnic group or nationality has a monopoly on the mistreatment of women.
Haile Menelik

Zwolle, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2009

Eritrean like white woman.

Why? Because they are beautiful and attractive.

Wish you the best luck to find a handsome Eritrean men. Like me.
Yonas

Pune, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2009

Judged:

TigrinyanRebel wrote:
Caucasion women are beautiful albinos race with beautiful attracting features but we tend to stay loyal to our beloved women.
But who knows Susan if you make enough income and are graceful person you may win an Eritrean fellow heart.
"enough income" ? what a shameful comment !
Dtown boy

The Colony, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2009

Judged:

Iím an Eritrean man let me be straight up I like to eat white chocolate, dark chocolate, brown chocolate pretty much all kind.
Asmarino

Edmonds, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2009

Judged:

I hear Hearshy kisses are located in Pensilvania.
john

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2009

Judged:

Hi. I'm in love with the woman in the link below. She's gorgeous.

http://www.catflapfootball.com/Football-Blogs...

“Eritrea 4 Eva”

Since: May 09

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2009

Mogogo wrote:
TigrinyanRebel, it is not about beautiful or not as you stated, the lady asked if Eritrean men date / marry white women? It is yes or no and my view is yes I seen some Eritrean men married to white women.
Good luck susan searching for the right Wedi Eritrea!
Well beauty plays a role in dating, does it not?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Eritrea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Happened to ERITREA's DREAM to Become the ... 18 hr Saho 7
Ethiopia: PM Hailemariam Desalegn's Distraction? Aug 18 dereje 1
English Tigrinya translation please (Dec '13) Aug 17 robiel zerezgi 3
why agame tigray are not wanted in eritrea o... (Aug '12) Aug 15 Eritrawit 33
do eritrean women marry somali dudes Aug 13 Yonis Mazin 8
Looking for Eritrea Wife Aug 10 lenny 1
is inter-racial marriages frown upon by eritreans? (Nov '12) Aug 10 CrazyNaijaInLove 34

Search the Eritrea Forum:
•••