Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Agame
You started with your mam?
Ayee AGAME kostaritkum timsai
Already started with your Keshi Hatiaat and will soon hear of Meles Chenawi and you will follow soon
i Kno U CowarD AnsseBa sacerd Agame To Death Since U were a lil Boy Ahhh Trues Tory!Huh Ha He.....)
get them OUT

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

RaZa wrote:
<quoted text>
Because i JusT want To BangBang Yo FaT Axss Secretly. if NoT Yo Moma wiil Kno our SecreT ehHo!!
ata bahim read you comment you don't make any sense for goodness sake no wonder your country ethiopia is in a state with people like you in it. Go and take your aids pill your due one.
ZuT

Brussels, Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

get them OUT wrote:
<quoted text>
ata bahim read you comment you don't make any sense for goodness sake no wonder your country ethiopia is in a state with people like you in it. Go and take your aids pill your due one.
OMG! Did i Really say That? Huh Ha he im Sorry Honey i was Just Smokin Tooooo Much GanJa Stupid GanJa GuaLTa Adgi Give me Back Ma Fxckin FreeeDom.) i Hate 2-Smoke U anyway!!
Welkait-Tigray

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

Eritreans have fought a bloody war with its colonizer Tigray during the occupation by Tigray where Raesi Alula Abanega was in charge of adminstering Eritrea! That time Eritreans had passed through many hardships and were comfortable with the wise fair and just management by raesi Alula Abanega and taking this in to account we can proudly say Eritreans were colonized and under the Greater Tigray till they were annihilated and turned to betray their Tigrean masters and side with the Italians!
Finally if we trace back hundreds of years we will find the Abyssinia and the kingdom of Axum where Eritrea is part of the dynasty!
In eneral there is no reason to arge on whether Agame/Tigray or Amhara is Ethiopian or not but we van agree that Eritrea is now an internationally recognized nation and there is no one looking forward to kneel or fight with because they have said it loud that they do not want to be Ethiopians!
So why do Eritreans hate Tigreans? Why do Tigreans do hate them too?
Can we not live in peace and respect? If we can not who is to be the victim? Assueme the statusqo is maintained for years to come then do you think Eritrea will stand the economic blow? Say Tigray blocks the way to Eritrea do you think you will have a market destination without the good will and positive attitude of this great people?
Finally Tigray is the lifeline for Eritrea and is also a water tanker where Eritrea can harness if and only it is living peacefully and respects the greatness of the great people of Tigray!
Few old factories that were installed by Italians were the reason why you were filling like superior to your Tigrean neighbors and that led you to the false sentiment that you are better than Tigreans this is backfiering and killing you! Look at Tigray and Eritrea you do not find a single Ethiopian or Tigrea refugee in your Eritrea while there are over 80,000 in Tigray only. Doesn't this show the key importance of Tigray to Eritrean survival? Do you think Tigray will be a victim if your Assab is locked forever? NEVER because there are options but no option for Eritreas Assab coz it is ideal only for Tigray/Ethiopia and there are option A,B and C it is better to stop the fluff and come to your nerves!
You are strategically nothing to Tigray but Tigray is detrimental for your survival!
God bless the people of Tigray and Eritrea.
Amen
Hamid

Xian, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

wedi Tigray wrote:
In your dreams jerk ANSEBA.
What do we have in common with Eritrea?
Eritreans like 10 languages and just because one of those languages are Ethiopian (Tigrigna) does not mean we would combine with them.
Tigray started Ethiopia and Amhara Menelik started Eritrea.
Eritreans are a people mixed of Kunama, Darfur and Italian rape and slave trade.
The only reason why some Eritreans speak Ethiopia's Tigrigna language is because we colonized them.
Respect your self,infact I don't expect a good thing to come out of a poor, cheap tongue.I can insult u but every insult is far better than you. And remember what u said is the reflection ur self, I can imagine how psycho u r, and better check ur self in mental hospital or get assistance from a psychotherapist, u have a problem of identity crises,langalanga, u better live peacefully with ur amhara... with due respect to the tigrean people. The message is to u wedi tig.....
andy

Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

i have never seen any page which is filled with such dirty things! very diffcult to imagine all the things on this page are written by good citizens of either country.i dont think that either of you are important individuals to both countries.
for all of you let you advice one thing that is read the note written by Anne Frank!
comanDonkey

Bowie, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

andy wrote:
for all of you let you advice one thing that is read the note written by Anne Frank!
Clueless dummy
Fasil

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Gem le gem abreh azgem" or begger and begger they put togethr to begg along the road!
Kelemework

Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

I don't think either side is needing the other these days. This is the desire of the past regime and there is no love lost between them. No relevance raising this issue. Let every nation live on its own path in piece. Kilitien hagerat abzelewoao koinen biselam yinbera. We were tired of this and we almost have forgotten this nonsense.
haben tsinat

Kampala, Uganda

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

what are saying "deki maytelamit", full of lies we do not want u forever. stupid agum
comanDonkey

Bowie, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

State of emergency in Ethiopain

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

good job weyane
sls

Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Asmarino wrote:
You need to correct your heading that says, "Tigray to unite with Eritrea," if it is you who wrote it, because it is insulting to those who fought and died for Eritrea's Indepedence.
SUCH RUMORS ARE LIES.
please forgive me and read ur history it is not 30 or 100years u can deny as long as u like that's the truth
z_truth

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

comanDonkey wrote:
State of emergency in Ethiopain
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
good job weyane
Why you say good job man, I just came back from Addis 2 months ago, the life of the people is going from bad to worse under this horrible tigray regime, no food, nada, and now ma family is suffering immensely as a result.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 13
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••