First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Since: Jun 10

Jersey City, NJ

#125 Jun 17, 2012
There is no more habesha handsome so sweet the great bula!
BuLa

Brussels, Belgium

#127 Jun 22, 2012
selyia_bella wrote:
<quoted text>
hula shikor maa'arey welala!..ana betami nefekuka..entay do tefa'uka..:(
oh Bella ma sweet cake Thanks! i Miss U too Honey! i was Just in Shangai chaina For 2-Weeks.)Niski Ember Ati ShiKorina BellaQonJo
' Ane ZiFeTu Selia Bella
Tumti chena HeRikRak ZeyBiLa
Ane ZiTseLei BanDassDore
Leflif Wilu Liflif Yahadir
Ane ZiTselei Truth Tiruz
KuFu TiriTu Makor Tirmooz
Ane ZiTselei MuwatnEri
HeMaq MelKa CheGuar Mitri
Ane ZiTseLei MoJaLemani
DiQiss WiElu SeLam Kalani
GeZay Metsiu BuLa Hawey AleQahaniiiiii') Stupid MoJaLemani Get outa ma face and Give me a Fkin Break Qormad!

BuLa

Brussels, Belgium

#128 Jun 22, 2012
selyia_bella wrote:
There is no more habesha handsome so sweet the great bula!
U Got it all Right Bella Sweet.)
( BuLa- Anti Bella SiGemey
TifeLti DiKi AgaminDo MuKaney?

Bella- Efelit Ewaaa Agamindo Eka
TeBaTay Nebri Betak MahLika
MeRir HamuTu Anbessa BeReKa )Huh it's Toooooooo Hot Damnnn it!!!

Sandy

Sudbury, MA

#129 Jul 15, 2012
I am so sad this behavior is never going to stop it just keeps going and going . There's no need to hate ...just love . When let go of all these negative beliefs life becomes less stressful. Love creates positive change and is better for your health . Don't say negative things about Ethiopians because u must realize that all of them are individually beautiful and unique just like eritreans and somalians,you have beautiful features and beautiful traditions so don't waste your life hating it will cause you to miss out in life, u must learn how to be more open and enjoy life while your still alive.

Since: Jun 10

United States

#130 Jul 15, 2012
Sandy wrote:
I am so sad this behavior is never going to stop it just keeps going and going . There's no need to hate ...just love . When let go of all these negative beliefs life becomes less stressful. Love creates positive change and is better for your health . Don't say negative things about Ethiopians because u must realize that all of them are individually beautiful and unique just like eritreans and somalians,you have beautiful features and beautiful traditions so don't waste your life hating it will cause you to miss out in life, u must learn how to be more open and enjoy life while your still alive.
Please don't anything that is said here seriously we do it for fun..plus u know habesha ppl in their past time just love to talk shit all day...it doesn't mean anything...but it does get old that's why I disaappear from time to time...
Co exist

Ethiopia

#131 Jul 26, 2012
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#223 min ago

I have been reading all the posts here and on other topics and I get amazed, sad and sometimes I find it really funny some posts I see from both sides Eritrean as well us from our brothers and sisters in Ethiopia. Am from Tigrai well my family is I have lived all my life in addis. But what I see on this forum or any other forum where Ethiopian or Eritrean are involved is about hate, insult,power, name it it goes on and on. I know everyone has pain in us, we have lived for centuries by governments who have used the ethnic diversity of this great country as a mean to hold on power. Whenever an Amhara person talks shit about Tigre it kind of tries to creat hate on me but I adjust that this I not healthy, an Eritrean talks shit again and I feel I have to be smarter than this. Our countries can't live in peace and we can't move forward if our main focus is ethnicity. Hate and fukikir is not the way to live in 2012. We both countries are poor we have the next generation to pass on a secured and war free zone. We can't spread this hate among us. Wether you like it or not we are the same people just victims of politics. Coexisting means accepting difference and loving it. We all have pain I repeat, I have so much pain when it come to Amhara regime but hell I can't live scratching old wounds it will only bleed more. Ethiopia has a lot of problem race, religion etc.... Eritrea also the same. But all this is not hard it only needs one thing only LOVE! That is the only thing that can heal this almost into disaster areas. Forums should be used to talk constructive topics. Imagine how much disaster you guys could cause by what you are writing here when it goes to a lot of people who can't reason. Black and white are trying hard to coexist how hard can it be for people from the same fore fathers!!
Tigist

Ethiopia

#132 Jul 27, 2012
ethiopian wrote:
ethiopia = love =kindness= bravery= oromo+tigeria+amhara+ and all the divers group in the country = greatness. ethiopia is untouchable because there are the brave Oromos, tigerians amhars and so on who will protect her .
we are great because we love ertreans then the rest of humanity
ethiopia is the consummate expression of what is beauty, bravery and love
Thank u! Very true & this Means Ethiopian!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eritrea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
do eritrean women marry somali dudes 15 hr Russell 13
What do you think of name Melina for baby girl? 18 hr Adria 3
Letter from Africa: Emptying Eritrea Mon Christian 1
State Department updates travel warning for Eri... Mon comanDonkey 2
i wish we eritreans had the chance to vote for ... Mon comanDonkey 5
Hello, i need a translation from english to Tig... (Dec '11) Sun Micheal 33
is inter-racial marriages frown upon by eritreans? (Nov '12) Sep 26 teddy 51

Eritrea People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE