marelln frazier

United States

#23 Nov 26, 2012
Yes some el salvadoren men r mean and users they beat there women they tell there men wat to do and the talk nice about u in behide women backs there friends lies for them they also have alot of secreats that u dont knw about so dont let them lie to u im 19 my man is 35 years old we have one baby by him and she is 3 months 1/2 old.
Truth

United States

#24 Dec 6, 2012
99% of Salvadorian men are homosexuals. They might try to get married to a Salvador women but they will cheat with their friends , brothers, cousins, sometimes even fathers n grandfathers. It's their fucked up culture. that's why all their women want to be with American men or Mexicano men. There is even a gang in Salvador that are very violent homosexuals that tattoo their faces up n spread HIV all over their shithole country. That's what I'm told.
Chantelle

Edmonton, Canada

#26 Feb 1, 2013
I met a salvadorian and he seemed nice and and we made love a dozen times but not at all respectful towards me after.. Wanted me to leave right away I still like him but think enough of my self (respect) to just let it lie. He is in his 50's and I am late 5o's and pretty. I really miss him.. never forgot him..I saw him the other day and we made eye contact and started kissing madly with no sex involved then he left his freinds house where we were went home.
michelle

San Diego, CA

#27 Feb 20, 2013
i hav a salvi boyfriend he is the most incredible person i hav ever been with. He has been there for me always telling me he loves me and wants to spend the rest of his life with me. he has never lied to me or cheated. Just because some people hav had bad experiences with salvi men doesnt not mean all are the same way that is way to racist to judge a race you do not even know about.
Kim

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#28 Feb 23, 2013
Yes they are all liars and cheaters. They may being loving towards you but will keep their secret as if it never phases them. My husband[together seven years an married five years] admitted to cheating with some girl who was married to a gang member as we live in different countries but lied like he didn't cheat then fessed up three years later. Now he expects I should not bring it up because he says I'm jealous "and not to start with that shit." I think every man cheats at some point. I'm not that way but now I feel how can I show him respect and trust him anymore? I love him but not it feels like it's different and I feel bitter. He thinks it would be okay if I slept with one of his nephews, which I refuse to ever do to make it even somehow. He is such a pig.
Annette wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes the men are very much liars & cheaters! They brag about how many women they can get with or tease to have their own. They have most of their family members lie for them if there out cheating. They think it is the greatest thing in the world! These men stare at women like vultures & make sexual comments regarding them. Majority of salvadoran men are perverts. Disgusting! They like young girls . So gross! They don't care how young. Not good men to be with! Not trustworthy! Stay away from them!
Ms Nordic

Richmond, UK

#29 Mar 4, 2013
I am reading your comments and all I can do is to tell my story.

Firstly, I am not a stupid woman..quite the opposite, I am intelligent, educated, inquisitive, curious..and this shit happened to me anyways!

I was in a 'loving' relationship with an amazing El Salvadorian guy ha ha. That amazing that at the end of it, I was $10K lighter, totally in love, given all..my family, friends and life to him...to learn..He is married..and he had been married all the 8 months we were together..He even lied to his wife how he went to London to 'work and study English'..bullshit..he was living off me for 3 months as my dear boyfriend..for sure learning a lot of things more than just English! This guy was 'educated' and worked for the same oil company I was consulting!!! And we met at work!!! My god...he even went to my parent wedding anniversary!!!

And all the shit started to unfold when after 8 months his wife was trying to add me as FB contact!!! I discovered she was pregnant and very obviously had been living with her all the other time I was not in El Salvador..and when I was there..he seem to have been on long business trips!

So..All I say..This happened to me..but thankfully I am independent and strong girl. Of course I hate the idea that I must take this guy to front of justice now..which I will do.

I also have amazing Salvadorian friends (male). I would not generalize anything..but one things I am sure about. If you select a Salvadorian partner..or any Latino (Dominican the worst)..they are likely to be jealous and little possessive. I think cheating is given, I think that is a life style and the thing is..family and friends cover each other to death. It is terrible but that how the cookie crumbles.

Well..I am very lucky to be who I am..because I do not let my awful experience have lasting impact on me. I will still be doing business in El Salvador and I will still love my friends there.

Not everyone is rotten. But girls and guys..please watch out. Money is the first sign. And trust me, family matters! You must know the family ASAP! Do not let your 'love' blind you in that..if he does not introduce you the family..say good bye asap. Really!

Good luck.
Kevin

Northridge, CA

#30 Mar 8, 2013
Ms Nordic wrote:
I am reading your comments and all I can do is to tell my story.
Firstly, I am not a stupid woman..quite the opposite, I am intelligent, educated, inquisitive, curious..and this shit happened to me anyways!
I was in a 'loving' relationship with an amazing El Salvadorian guy ha ha. That amazing that at the end of it, I was $10K lighter, totally in love, given all..my family, friends and life to him...to learn..He is married..and he had been married all the 8 months we were together..He even lied to his wife how he went to London to 'work and study English'..bullshit..he was living off me for 3 months as my dear boyfriend..for sure learning a lot of things more than just English! This guy was 'educated' and worked for the same oil company I was consulting!!! And we met at work!!! My god...he even went to my parent wedding anniversary!!!
And all the shit started to unfold when after 8 months his wife was trying to add me as FB contact!!! I discovered she was pregnant and very obviously had been living with her all the other time I was not in El Salvador..and when I was there..he seem to have been on long business trips!
So..All I say..This happened to me..but thankfully I am independent and strong girl. Of course I hate the idea that I must take this guy to front of justice now..which I will do.
I also have amazing Salvadorian friends (male). I would not generalize anything..but one things I am sure about. If you select a Salvadorian partner..or any Latino (Dominican the worst)..they are likely to be jealous and little possessive. I think cheating is given, I think that is a life style and the thing is..family and friends cover each other to death. It is terrible but that how the cookie crumbles.
Well..I am very lucky to be who I am..because I do not let my awful experience have lasting impact on me. I will still be doing business in El Salvador and I will still love my friends there.
Not everyone is rotten. But girls and guys..please watch out. Money is the first sign. And trust me, family matters! You must know the family ASAP! Do not let your 'love' blind you in that..if he does not introduce you the family..say good bye asap. Really!
Good luck.
I doubt you were even called stupid lol.If you however affiliate El Salvador with being fter the money, you're way off.I'm sick of using the same words here but it's retarded to see people here make the same prejudicial statement (I'm sure 80 percent of them are Mexican trolls)Don't sterotype ANYBODY in general. It's not necessary.
Lin

Danielson, CT

#32 Apr 3, 2013
I didn't have an idea or impression of salavadoran men until I met my boyfriend. At first he seemed different than other guys I've dated. He seemed as if he would be honest and not the cheating type, or even if he would that he would tell me.

However, I was wrong. I've learned he's cheated on me hasn't really told me about it. I've found messages pf him talking to other girls and trying to meet up with them or lead them on. He pins it on his friend saying his friend uses his phone and sometimes fb account to message them. The thing I don't understand which is contracting is he gets jealous if a man compliments me or tries to talk to me.

He also says he wants to spend the rest of his life with me and doesn't know how to live without me. I've met other salavadoran guys after meeting him, both young and old. I can tell you from what I've known and experienced, that yes they do cheat and try to get away with it. They get jealous... and they know how to sweet talk. They know what to say not to lose what's really important..they're protective of family as well. There's a select few who aren't like that.

If you don't wanna date a salavadoran guy or girl that's your choice, if you want to stick out a battle that's also your choice.
Maria celeste

Port Washington, NY

#33 Apr 11, 2013
I know everyone is different, good and bad is in everyone, people deserve chances!, instead of being judged by other people mistakes.
Jess

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#34 Apr 15, 2013
They always ask for money.....and are typically unstable,as well as sleep or twinkle with each others women(nasty),from my personal experience I would recommend steering clear from them if your not of their culture.
Stella03

United States

#35 May 31, 2013
My personal experience with Salvadoran men is quite unpleasant.
I dont tend to judge people, and am much aware and wholeheartedly agree that you cant judge a person by their race. But as far as Salvadoran men, well, all I can say is, they are a bunch of liars, cheaters and will take advantage and use you first chance they get. Single ladies, dont waste your time with them, they are scum !!!
Salvadorian

United States

#36 Jun 6, 2013
I'm El Salvadorian &&,Mi Novio El Salvadorian To && His Like The Sweetest Guy I Ever Met && He Never Lied Or Cheated On Me So Not All The Salvadorian Guys Cheat && Lie Alright!
Kevin

South Gate, CA

#37 Jun 7, 2013
White girls, listen up. Keep in mind what you're interests in men are. The last time I checked, you guys were into the "bad boys." Because some of those these "bad boys" turned out to be Central American, you want to hate all of us for that person. It's not our fault. Some of us try to be the nice one but end up being turned down for an A-hole. I hope you guys read this well and I sugget you analize your stupidity as well as your hypocrisy.
anne

United States

#38 Jul 10, 2013
I dated a man from el Salvador he wasnt a cheat but he was extremely controlling. He treated women like they should worship him.. when I broke up with him I threaten to kill me and beat my ass but also claimed he would never hit a woman... hes a psychotic liar! Glad I got away from him when I did.
Stephanie

Flemington, NJ

#39 Aug 16, 2013
I just recently starting seeing this guy from El Salvordor.I think he's cheating on me any advise? I really like him and find myself going back to him
about salvadorian men

Addison, TX

#41 Oct 4, 2013
I'm Lisa"I met this salvadorian cute guy at the end of a club exiting the parking lot drunk.he seemed nice and made love for the next two days but than started to get tiredof me just because.he'd get back at the apartment around 3:30 o sometimes 4:00 and would be heading out that door so I'd be Behind him because I'm in the apartment all alone for a lot of hours and then when he walks in he don't even kiss me or say how was your day he just ignores the fact that I'm their and then he doesn't want me going anywhere with him and when he's with me he'd be on face book texting,regular texting,playing games on his phone but he never wants to communicate with me or take me out anywhere.he talks to everyone else around him.when he's got money he'll do hard core drinking and if he buys cocaine,he'll snort a lot of that too but now he don't tell me he's getting it he will just do it.I know he's been hiding a lotof secrets.he's got a wife too in el Salvador and a child and a different child with a different woman.sometimes I just don't know what to believe.when you meet someone that's single and no kids and is salvadorian maybe is better but who knows they don't have to be sincere just to not have anybody
about salvadorian men

Addison, TX

#42 Oct 4, 2013
I'm with one now and he really don't spend time with only me .he works everyday and gets up maybe around 8:30 or if he wakes more later then he"all get up at 10:00 then be time he gets off no one knows but him but when he gets here it could be 8pm but he doesn't stay he goes somewhere else and comes back later later around 10 pm or 11:,12:00 the latest and when he walks in he just plays his candy crunch or goes on face book and talks to his wife or other girls or does regular texts.he pays no mind to me unless he wants to say something to me to affend me.I know I've put accuzations on him about other woman cause he texts everywhere to different woman and sometimes I'll glaze over to his phone and see his texts but when I confront it to him later it was to his wife and I thought it was another woman but it still doesn't make sense for him to be spending more time on that phone texting everybody but me including when he's working and on Facebook looking at everything and everyone woman.he's got his mind on everything but me.he drinks too much bud light and plus when he does cocaine he goes above and behind his limits and drives like a lunitic going back and forth in the same placeand police are right their right in the middle of his transaction.he spends every last dime on everything than what is really important like buying me a flower now and then saving money for his rent cause I know when I was in his apartment he'd be bragging about his kids having to send money and yet now look what he's doing with his money.I'm all alone and I could be with someone who really gives a damn about me and that will spend time with only me when not working and to be sincere with me cause one day when he goes back to his country who knows if he will come back here or not.he's got his kids and wife up their so maybe not.that's my details of my experience with a salvadorian man that shows no love and acts like I don't exist.
Selvin Funes

Central Islip, NY

#45 Apr 28, 2014
People on this dont realize that just beacuse they just get with nasty people they say that salvadorians are the worst men on earth.
(Just beacuse you dont have luck u blame salvadorians think about it).
eduardo

Los Angeles, CA

#46 Sep 18, 2014
Im salvadorean guy and im super nice to everybody and i would never do anything to a little girl that some bs
EL Salvadoran all the way

United States

#47 Sep 25, 2014
I have b3 with m hsvand12 years. Fiv I them marued. Not becusehe wouldn't be married because I chose to wait. He has helped m raise my two children from. Previous marriage. From go he has treated us like queens. He is not jealous or abusive. He works his ass off and never complains. He makes any sacrifice for us. Because he works outside the home so much I was able to start my own company so I can live my dream. He has never called me a bad name . we have never went to sleep without saying I love you and snuggling. Most of his family is this way. I don't agree with most if you. I am American. He is EL Salvadoran. You have to know what you want and not accept less. Either I hit the lottery or I chose wisely.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Salvador Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why most salvadorian men like puerto rican wome... (Nov '10) Dec 17 Joseph 195
Secta Tabernaculo Biblico Bautista (Mar '08) Dec 10 blancos22bee 122
El Salvadorian women (May '09) Dec 3 anonymous 109
Why do salvadorians use vos instead of tu? (Aug '11) Nov 26 Anonimo 70
Any Asian-Salvadorans out there??? (Apr '12) Oct '14 Kevin 33
Illegal alien captured by ICE working as armed ... Oct '14 ronnie 3
Left The MS-13 Or Mexican Gang To Help Us Polic... (Jun '09) Oct '14 RaisedwithMexicans 35
More from around the web