are men from el savador cheaters

Posted in the El Salvador Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
dadimest

Middle River, MD

#1 Sep 24, 2011
I just wanted to know if anyone from personal experience or from knowing people from el savador personally know if they are liars and cheaters
Jessica

Buena Park, CA

#2 Sep 30, 2011
Not all people from el Salvador cheat or lie. My boyfriend is salvadoran and he is the sweetest man on earth. My parents are also from el Salvador and they are respectable people. Being a cheater or a liar has nothing to do with nationality. However, some are very flirty. It all comes down to how much they love and respect you.
Annette

Manassas, VA

#3 Nov 5, 2011
dadimest wrote:
I just wanted to know if anyone from personal experience or from knowing people from el savador personally know if they are liars and cheaters
Yes the men are very much liars & cheaters! They brag about how many women they can get with or tease to have their own. They have most of their family members lie for them if there out cheating. They think it is the greatest thing in the world! These men stare at women like vultures & make sexual comments regarding them. Majority of salvadoran men are perverts. Disgusting! They like young girls . So gross! They don't care how young. Not good men to be with! Not trustworthy! Stay away from them!
pira76

Pompano Beach, FL

#4 Nov 15, 2011
wtf? are you out of your mind? how can we enjoy cheat and like little girls.. some people need to get their nuts tight up man. that even impressed me to comment on this.
Latina

Capalaba, Australia

#5 Nov 29, 2011
I think many salvadorian men have come to have this bad reputation and i think that's its true to a certain extent and how you look at it. I;m saying that as a salvadorian myself that they are flirts and many do cheat etc BUT if you think about it....don't all men all over the world do that? Have you met greek an italian guys who live in the tourist areas of their countries...they just want to get in foreign girls pants, again i've seen this out of experience. so i think that yes they have that rep but i don't think it's good to generalise to all salvadorian men. I think if you're gonna date a guy be careful - take into accoun their culture for sure, but i think more importantly look at their upbringing as a child and their families...THAT is what will explain so much more than just "oh he;s salvadorian he will cheat"
salvigirl

Tehachapi, CA

#6 Dec 30, 2011
Annette wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes the men are very much liars & cheaters! They brag about how many women they can get with or tease to have their own. They have most of their family members lie for them if there out cheating. They think it is the greatest thing in the world! These men stare at women like vultures & make sexual comments regarding them. Majority of salvadoran men are perverts. Disgusting! They like young girls . So gross! They don't care how young. Not good men to be with! Not trustworthy! Stay away from them!
That is so True. I am salvadorian and most of my male family members are gardeners with my dad and they'll stare at young girls and talk about how hot they are.
Tina1410

Daytona Beach, FL

#7 Jan 4, 2012
I think el salvedorian men are jack a**es!!!
SalvaGermanwoman

San Salvador, El Salvador

#8 Jan 4, 2012
From personal experience....no not ALL are bad.
I've had 2 Salvadoran novios.
The first one was sweet and never had anything negative to say about anyone 9I do regret letting him go. We were together 3 years).
The second one was a nightmare! He lied, stole money from me, cheated (I am sick because of what he did with a dirty whore and I cannot have babies now).
My number one advice to you is to get to know his family, especially his mother and ANY female member in his family. How does he treat them? Trust me, it makes a HUGE difference. Of course there's never a guarantee. Trust your instincts. If you feel that somethings not quite right with him or the relationship......then you're right.
I'm not completelyturned off from Salvadoran men, but I'm extremely suspicious now. Especially because MOST,not all, Salvadorans just want to get money from you if you're a foreigner.
I was warned about this several times and I didn't believe them at the time. But they were right. ALWAYS be on alert. I'm Sorry to have to say that but it's true. Almost Every Salvadoran I know has asked me for money.
But keep in mind this is not exclusive to Salvadorans or Central Americans...but it is typical. Good luck, be careful, and have fun!
SalvaGermanwoman

San Salvador, El Salvador

#9 Jan 4, 2012
And one more thing.....YES Most (no not all) of them Love the little girls. Sad but true. And try to look up the news articles you won't find outside Central America about the 9, 10, 11, 12, year olds being molested by their fathers, uncles, brothers and becoming pregnant. You won't find this information in mainstream news. (Think Honduras about 2 years ago a 9 year old impregnanted by her father and her mother beat her up and said she was lying). It's quite common AND accepted.
Jose

Manassas, VA

#11 Feb 24, 2012
Im el salvadorean and ill admit Ima straight up ladies man. Its become to easy now, I cant get em off me. all that shit about liking lil girls is bullshit.
noneya

Somerset, PA

#12 Mar 16, 2012
They are THE WORST. I know, I was married to one. The biggest mistake of my life. He almost killed me. He was a pathological liar, very sneaky, and tried to screw everything that walked, including teenage girls in the neighborhood. He was also abusive. I divorced him when he was arrested for raping a 9-year-old girl, which I found out about when the police arrested him. DO NOT MARRY ONE OF THESE MEN. THEY ARE ALL ALIKE. THEY HAVE NO RESPECT FOR FEMALES OF ANY AGE. His name was Trinidad Portillo, from San Miguel, 50 years of age now. He lives in Virginia or DC. Worked as a painter or drywall worker.
Gringa

Shreveport, LA

#13 Apr 25, 2012
I have one that is in love with me and the sweetest guy. I am only six years younger. The problem is I am in love with a Mexican liar and loser. The guy from El Salvador is probably the perfect man for me but cant help how the heart feels.
la gringa lokz

Holbrook, NY

#14 Apr 25, 2012
at "jose" lolz tooo funnay! you cant get them off you,,,,funnay papa! and "gringa" i love yur name....same as mine ;) listen people....not alllll salvaoreanos are the same ok...and by stating that you sound veryyy racist! Im an irish american woman AND I ONLY DATE SALVADOREAN MEN! the ones i have found are VERY ROMANTIC,TAKE CARE OF ME,i have dated al different ethnicities and it aint just salvi men that cheat ok lolz thats rediculous to say seriously. you will find men that do that in EVERY ETHNIC GROUP! but from experiance,i have never found a man more romantic than my salvadoreanos ;) juss sayin,,,sorry for those who have had a bad experiance,,,but 1 BAD APPLE OES NOT FOIL THE TREE .....LOOK FOR BETTER QUALITYS IN THE MAN NO MATTER THE RACE AN TRY AGAIN ....BEST OF LUCK <3
nane

Dallas, TX

#16 May 15, 2012
I was 19 when I firstgot with my husband and he did cheat on me and he lied to me about his age but weare seperated and I miss him I love hom and always will but not all guys from over there are like that but try it maybe hes not like that
bluemist rocks

South Ozone Park, NY

#17 May 17, 2012
noneya wrote:
They are THE WORST. I know, I was married to one. The biggest mistake of my life. He almost killed me. He was a pathological liar, very sneaky, and tried to screw everything that walked, including teenage girls in the neighborhood. He was also abusive. I divorced him when he was arrested for raping a 9-year-old girl, which I found out about when the police arrested him. DO NOT MARRY ONE OF THESE MEN. THEY ARE ALL ALIKE. THEY HAVE NO RESPECT FOR FEMALES OF ANY AGE. His name was Trinidad Portillo, from San Miguel, 50 years of age now. He lives in Virginia or DC. Worked as a painter or drywall worker.
yes salvadorian men are putos!
justme

United States

#18 Oct 30, 2012
Same story here... so I know how you feel
MEE

Irving, TX

#19 Nov 5, 2012
My parents are Salvadorian and most of the people i hang out with are Salvadorians and they are respectful. most lie but they don't cheat.my boyfriend is Salvadorian and he isn't a lier
ugh

Richmond, CA

#20 Nov 10, 2012
Not gonna lie, but I slept with a maried guy and he was from el salvador.
He now is ln love with me and wants to be with me.
Hes very nice and sweet but hes a cheat and a liar.
I just thought it was funny I came upon this
ugh

Richmond, CA

#21 Nov 10, 2012
Oh and all the people saying "oh my bofriend\husband doesnt cheat, its just because you haven't found out yet.

Its apart of there culture. They honesty dont think cheating is that wrong. I mean damn they have other shit to worry about out there.

They may be sweet, kind, romantic, give you whatever you want in life, and they may really love you but theres a 80% chance hes cheating.

This is in my experience. Mexicans are about the same. I worked in fastfood for awhile, and most employees were married but they all flirted with eachother and beyond flirting. I mean holding hands, touching each others ass, talking about sex, parties till 4 in the morning with only them. All married.
Kevin

San Pedro, CA

#22 Nov 10, 2012
ugh wrote:
Oh and all the people saying "oh my bofriend\husband doesnt cheat, its just because you haven't found out yet.
Its apart of there culture. They honesty dont think cheating is that wrong. I mean damn they have other shit to worry about out there.
They may be sweet, kind, romantic, give you whatever you want in life, and they may really love you but theres a 80% chance hes cheating.
This is in my experience. Mexicans are about the same. I worked in fastfood for awhile, and most employees were married but they all flirted with eachother and beyond flirting. I mean holding hands, touching each others ass, talking about sex, parties till 4 in the morning with only them. All married.
Atleast say something that comes out from your thick brainless skull, not from the bottom of your @ss. You're only stereotying and you sound like a complete stupid @ss.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Salvador Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why most salvadorian men like puerto rican wome... (Nov '10) Dec 17 Joseph 195
Secta Tabernaculo Biblico Bautista (Mar '08) Dec 10 blancos22bee 122
El Salvadorian women (May '09) Dec 3 anonymous 109
Why do salvadorians use vos instead of tu? (Aug '11) Nov '14 Anonimo 70
Any Asian-Salvadorans out there??? (Apr '12) Oct '14 Kevin 33
Illegal alien captured by ICE working as armed ... Oct '14 ronnie 3
Left The MS-13 Or Mexican Gang To Help Us Polic... (Jun '09) Oct '14 RaisedwithMexicans 35
More from around the web