|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2009

southside salvadreno wrote:
why do gutmaltecos hate salvadrenos they always talk trash about us
no they dont b*tch u are getting on my f*cken nerves u like talking trash huh?guatemala is cool why dont u leave them alone we are central america we are connected in many ways.u dont like nobody talking sh*t about mexicans but u like talking about our own people huh punk just keep f*cking with us and watch u FAKE u told me not to call u a fake but i will for messing around like that check your f*cken as*
southside salvadreno

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2009

gutmaltecos and mexicans are own people active and where i live in the varrio gutmaltecos talk tons of trash about us they said we are volient guess what i know your FAKE no real salvadreno would love only centarl america and is so reatreded you do not know that pipil and mayan own people own came down to centarl america from mexico so we were once mexican. hell i know you are a f#ckin fake if you think that gutmaltecos dont talk trash about us so quit trying to be all ghetto and sh#t because i know that do not live in the varrio i was born in el salvador and came here at 2 then i lived in pico union (a salvadoran varrio) then i moved to raleigh in to a anothor varrio in raleight nc where a mixed of mexicans ,salvadorenos and gutmaltecos and i am amigos with all salvys and most mexicans pero gutmaltecos always talk almost as much trash as you they said we volient and really ugly. plus active 11 year old quit talkin talk on this forum you think i am scared of some pendejo who calls himself the active is just a frickin screen name and i bet you are not a guanaco you were in the usa and you are half white because no real salvadreno would evey be as stupid as you
active

Oceanside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2009

oh no u didn't b*tch. now ur f*cking with active. well yea b*tch i am born here in usa but both my parents are born in el salvador and that makes me salvi. oh and he learn how to spell hahaha cause ur sh*t is hard to read. u b*tch i dont give a f*ck if we were mexicans once, now good we aint now, so forget the past. u fake wanna be gang banger.b*tch. FAKE.
southside salvadreno

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2009

i am not really gang banger pendejo fake ass i know you are salvi but you are an insult to our race you stop tying evey time you type trying to sound all ghetto you make salvadorans look really bad on this forum and my posts are hard to read que? what the hell you posts are harder to read with crappy grammer trying to seem older you make salvadrenos hate your ass to little werido evey thinks your a fake ass werido who talks trash you are no better then mexicans like cecil you are just as stupid
southside salvadreno

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2009

the cholo thing was just a joke little gringo puppet so want to forget that tons of gringos sent death squads to kill our people in the 80s and that spainards raped and killed 70 million people and our people. pero you hate mexicans not gringos tu estan pendejo
active

Oceanside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2009

my crappy grammer hahaha!!! u make me laugh b*tch look how u type i bet u can even spell "the" hahaha, how about "every" no? u can tell just look what u wrote u put "evey" go back to school u 35 year old drop out b*tch.oh and i hate whites more than mexicans so get that straight. i am an insult to salvadorians b*tch i'm helping them out and u back down like a b*tch. and now u talking crap about guatemala u are a disgrace for central america
active

Oceanside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2009

southside fake= hahaha!!! a tell me who told u how to spell "ghetto"? did u use a dictionary? cause i know u cant spell. good job though if u did learn how to spell "ghetto".u said my writing is hard to read or is it that u dont know how to read well hahaha cause i think that u cant read well look i dont want to hurt ur feelings cause u are salvadorian and i dont like talking sh*t to my own people but keep talking sh*t and i am going to win how about u dont mess with me and i dont mess with u alright.
southside salvadreno

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2009

ok man calm down you seemed like a pendejo who helps mexicans by making el salvadorenos look like pendejos pero i suck at spelling ingles because soy guanaco. i am not a disgrace to central america gutmaltecos do talk trash to me and my salvadoreno amigos and say salvadrenos were volient and stupid pero i guess they dont do that to much where you live active american salvadoreno i was testing you to see to were some disgrace to salvador pendejo pero you are a fighter man sorry if i was pissed you off it was a test my mom hates mexicans because they try to act better then hardworking el salvadrenos and make us feel small. i have mexicans in mi famila so i dont dont too much trash about them. man you earned my respect
active

Oceanside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2009

Judged:

its cool then. u got my respect too.
MONA_LOCS

Glenwood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2009

hah bola de pendejos fighting against your own race.chapines hate salvadorians becasue of assumtions they always make..for example salvadorian women are hookers y no se que?umm okay those are the prositutas pendejas as if in chapinlandia they don't have that?.i mean shut the fuck up already salvadorians are diffrent hello we are in a different country we too have assumtions about guatemalans.
food for thought

Medicine Hat, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2009

in spanish they are called salvadorenos but in latin america their generic name is "Guanacos". El Salvador in the prehispanic age was a place with many indigenous tribes, as mayas and nahuatls peoples mainly, but other tribes as lencas and cocsperas settled too. today 75% of the population are indigenousnand 25% are "mestizos" ( mixed peoples between spaniards and indians) The skin of the salvadorianis diverse from deep dark to yellow and white. white skin on a salvadorian is due to overcomsumption of tortillas and a type of white chesse. researchers have proven that el Salvador has the biggest population of homosexuals in central america, followed by Nicaragua and Costa rica. In recent years, low class Salvadorians have made the attempt to relocate to countries with better opportunities and higher standards of living such as Guatemala, Mexico and North America.

by the way eddie this was writen by a salvadorian profesor.!! who u calling indians now biatch!!
active

Trenton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2010

This is the most st*pidest comment
Salvador

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2011

Hey i know something we can agree on.....el salvador is awsommeeeee!!!!!
Bacchus

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2011

No, I do not hate anyone. I am Chapin and everyone is wonderful. You have the problem. Change your attitude. That's it. Cholos are nice. I have never met a cholo or gang that is not nice. It is very rare. Cholos admire me.
Bacchus

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2011

I have had a friend who was a gang member and she was my best friend, and on my birthday she took me to the gang celebration and they admired me. My friend showed me all of the gangs and I was shocked to see all the guys as a multitudes. They do not harm. They just admire.
Bacchus

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2011

I made lots of friends who were a multitudes of gangs when I have had 25 years old and my friend presented me and they saluted me and respected me as a friend of theirs. Because my friend was cool and I was part and among them. Even though I am not a gang member. They respected me. That's it.
Bacchus

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2011

One problem of the cholos. It is not their fault. It's because of the disintegration of families. It's no parents fault and none is fault. It is the disintegration by divorce, financial problems, or any problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent El Salvador Discussions

Search the El Salvador Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Any Asian-Salvadorans out there??? (Apr '12) Mon Julian 22
why are many salvadorian girls are marrying whi... (May '12) Mon Hidalgo Andante 51
why most salvadorian men like puerto rican wome... (Nov '10) Apr 9 jose 188
El Salvadorian women (May '09) Apr 7 big dog 102
How are Salvadorian Men different from "America... (Jun '10) Apr 4 amour 79
Traveling to El Salvador.. Should I stay or go? (Jun '12) Mar 18 Cherry 58
Man survives 13 months lost at sea Feb '14 Wes 1
•••
•••
•••
•••