should salvadorians and mexicans should be banned from united states?

Posted in the El Salvador Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
bluemist rocks

South Ozone Park, NY

#1 May 22, 2012
It's Annoying thatthey have not banned theses animals from coming to america yet when most of salvadorians and mexicans are child moslesters!
el pimp

Woodland Hills, CA

#2 May 26, 2012
From now on u are my Biitch and I am ur pimp. Yuou will call me yor papi don fransisco.
el pimp

Woodland Hills, CA

#4 May 26, 2012
bluemist rocks wrote:
<quoted text> sorry i'm married and my husband is white so sorry i'm too good for you!
I'm black and u r a wh0ore. Call me papi don fransicso jajajajajajaja
Proud Salvi

Woodland Hills, CA

#7 May 27, 2012
mexica wrote:
<quoted text>
THE MEXICAN PROBLEM
We mexicans are fed up with the constant accusations of all bigots that use the economy downturn as an excuse to target Mexicans. Always in desperate times you all point to an outside source. When the majority of times is your own greedy and corrupted official and politician that shit on your country's economy for self-interest or incompetence. Just look at the recent tremendous loss of Chase bank or the past scandals of ENRON. Is that Mexicans to blame? How about the welfare "bail outs" given to American corporations. Is that Mexicans to blame? How about the (white american) poor people of the South region that are nearly 40% of all welfare recipients. Is that Mexicans to blame? American Corporation that take away jobs and move overseas to increase their profit. Is that Mexicans to blame?? Manipulated oil prices for record gas revenues. Is that Mexicans to blame? War. Is that Mexicans to blame?....once you fix all these problems maybe I could understand your problem fixated on Mexicans.
Lets all be honest..... Is 17% of "Hispanics" (not all mexicans) taking welfare the only problem of this country economical downturn? Either you're ignorant or a bigot focusing on the weakest, easiest thing to blame or both! This is why your politicians aren't as fixated on immigration as much bigots would want because immigrants by majority come to work, most will go back as soon as they can't support themselves. Many are deported yearly under immigration laws. The ones that stay contribute to the economy by buying houses, opening business and doing odd jobs that employers can't find Americans to do, either Americans don't want to do or simply there aren't any, specially in Southern California. There are a few bad apples don't get me wrong, just like the east coast had their share of bad apples with recent poor, uneducated immigrants (Italian, Jews, Irish, etc) that migrated early in the 1900's dealing with high crime rates (organize crime), poverty and low standards of living. It's not a Mexican problem as much as you want it to be. The difference is that Mexicans are the recent immigrants that are easily identify and targeted, no different than the recent poor and uneducated European immigrants from the early 1900's. These same people were targeted as a burden on the country. Very much as Mexicans are being blamed nowadays.
Don't be blinded by ignorance or fooled by bigots that state it's a "Mexican problem". Stop relating your countries problems to Mexicans alone. Is not as if all Mexicans are lazy on welfare. The Majority are responsible and contribute to the economy, and pay taxes to build schools, roads, etc. Talents in sports and big/small tv are easily recognize. Mexican contribution in armed forces are huge. I'll give you a bit more respect by showing your true nature of a bigot, instead of justifying your hate by ranting false statements toward my people.
-GC
Lets face it, Bluemist rocks has a brain full of sh!t. She's ignorant and prefers to be stubborn about it. She choses to bash us using the Argentinian thing as an excuse. From no on, that moron shouldn't be taken seriously and let her bitterness rot her to her death.
bluemist rocks

South Ozone Park, NY

#8 May 28, 2012
Proud Salvi wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets face it, Bluemist rocks has a brain full of sh!t. She's ignorant and prefers to be stubborn about it. She choses to bash us using the Argentinian thing as an excuse. From no on, that moron shouldn't be taken seriously and let her bitterness rot her to her death.
your the real stubborn you just don't want to accept that elsalvages which that's what i call you people are trouble hot blooded indians who are either worst then mexicans either tho like i said before i don't like mexicans either and bitter?? lol your the one who is bitter because of a few bad opinions aganist elsalvages accept it i'm not the only person who will think low of elsalvages in this thread you will be internet battling here not everyone will agreed with you can't convince people to think that elsalvages are angels when they are true jungle animals!
Proud Salvi

Woodland Hills, CA

#9 May 28, 2012
bluemist rocks wrote:
<quoted text>your the real stubborn you just don't want to accept that elsalvages which that's what i call you people are trouble hot blooded indians who are either worst then mexicans either tho like i said before i don't like mexicans either and bitter?? lol your the one who is bitter because of a few bad opinions aganist elsalvages accept it i'm not the only person who will think low of elsalvages in this thread you will be internet battling here not everyone will agreed with you can't convince people to think that elsalvages are angels when they are true jungle animals!
Actually, you're more bitter than I. You raged in caps when I burned you out lol.
bluemist rocks

South Ozone Park, NY

#10 May 29, 2012
Proud Salvi wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, you're more bitter than I. You raged in caps when I burned you out lol.
you claim i'm racist because i think low of you guys lol well didn't you ever heard of karma? do you know whats karma is? i don't think so but i will explain it to your lack of mindless skills is when you do bad to others so much that one day you end up with the same return treatment you say i'm racist but yet once before in elsalvador they use to murder anyone who was black so who is is the real racist your salvages people you don't like people to think and look down on el salvage people well it's all karma and i suggest for you to never enter spain because you won't come back alive they only accept latin americans who could pass for white european features understand that and i hope they do cut out your balls and send it to your mom as a gift from you to her lol!
Proud Salvi

Woodland Hills, CA

#11 May 29, 2012
I love you bluemist rocks :)
Proud Salvi

Woodland Hills, CA

#14 May 29, 2012
bluemist rocks wrote:
<quoted text> i don't. pratice before you peach before you going on judging others for being racist against elsalvges took a good look at your history when they killed people who were black in their counrty the end!
Yes you do.
BLUEMIST ROCKS

South Ozone Park, NY

#15 May 30, 2012
mexica wrote:
<quoted text>
You Americans never killed blacks or Indians?
I'M ARGENTINA AND I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE AMERICANS THAT HAD KILLED INDIANS AND BLACK BUT I DO KNOW TOO THAT ONCE IN ELSALVADOR THEY HAD ALSO KILLED ANYONE WHO WAS BLACK TOO LOOK IT UP ABOUT UR HISTORY BEFORE YOU CALL ME A RACIST WHICH I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE BLACKS EITHER BUT MY POINT IS LOOK AT YOURSELF BEOFRE YOU TELL OTHERS THEY ARE RACIST FOR JUDGING ALL ELSALVAGES!
BLUEMIST ROCKS

South Ozone Park, NY

#16 May 30, 2012
Proud Salvi wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you do.
I'M MARRIED PUTO Y MI HOMBRE ES BLANCO EUROPE <3
Proud Salvi

Woodland Hills, CA

#17 May 30, 2012
BLUEMIST ROCKS wrote:
<quoted text> I'M ARGENTINA AND I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE AMERICANS THAT HAD KILLED INDIANS AND BLACK BUT I DO KNOW TOO THAT ONCE IN ELSALVADOR THEY HAD ALSO KILLED ANYONE WHO WAS BLACK TOO LOOK IT UP ABOUT UR HISTORY BEFORE YOU CALL ME A RACIST WHICH I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE BLACKS EITHER BUT MY POINT IS LOOK AT YOURSELF BEOFRE YOU TELL OTHERS THEY ARE RACIST FOR JUDGING ALL ELSALVAGES!
Bolluda sudacca de mierda. Bring smoe proof about Salvies killing blacks then we talk ok?
Lol I love pissing off Bolludas.
BLUEMIST ROCKS

South Ozone Park, NY

#19 May 31, 2012
Proud Salvi wrote:
<quoted text>
Bolluda sudacca de mierda. Bring smoe proof about Salvies killing blacks then we talk ok?
Lol I love pissing off Bolludas.
AND I LOVE TO PISS OFF ELSALVAGES LM@o WHICH I DON'T NEED TO PISS YA ANIMALS OFF WHICH YOU'S ALWAYS ARE LOL! Y MIERDA NOT SURPRISING THATS HOW ELSALAVGES ARE LOW LIFE'S!
Proud Salvi

Woodland Hills, CA

#20 May 31, 2012
BLUEMIST ROCKS wrote:
<quoted text> AND I LOVE TO PISS OFF ELSALVAGES LM@o WHICH I DON'T NEED TO PISS YA ANIMALS OFF WHICH YOU'S ALWAYS ARE LOL! Y MIERDA NOT SURPRISING THATS HOW ELSALAVGES ARE LOW LIFE'S!
Ehh...naah not really. All I have to do is say bolluda or sudacca and that pretty much triggers the caps lock on your keyboard and all that cursing.

I love you =D
bluemist rocks

South Ozone Park, NY

#21 May 31, 2012
Proud Salvi wrote:
<quoted text>
Ehh...naah not really. All I have to do is say bolluda or sudacca and that pretty much triggers the caps lock on your keyboard and all that cursing.
I love you =D
all i have to call you's elsalvages and no it's doesn't bother me that you call us that because argentinos us are more european and at least we don't get mistreated when ever we go to spain but i suggest you don't show ur face in their country or they will kill you like the wild animal you elsalvages are!
Proud Salvi

Woodland Hills, CA

#22 May 31, 2012
bluemist rocks wrote:
<quoted text> all i have to call you's elsalvages and no it's doesn't bother me that you call us that because argentinos us are more european and at least we don't get mistreated when ever we go to spain but i suggest you don't show ur face in their country or they will kill you like the wild animal you elsalvages are!
No because El Salvages isn't a slur lol. That's a word made by a woman with a rotten brain, in other words, you. Whether you are European or not, you are still inferior, that brain of yours doesn't work. Hardly any Salvadorans go to Spain, I don't know why you say you aren't discriminated. take a look.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

How ironic. "Europeans" Discriminated by a country with people of moorish and arabic blood.
bluemist rocks

South Ozone Park, NY

#23 Jun 1, 2012
Proud Salvi wrote:
<quoted text>
No because El Salvages isn't a slur lol. That's a word made by a woman with a rotten brain, in other words, you. Whether you are European or not, you are still inferior, that brain of yours doesn't work. Hardly any Salvadorans go to Spain, I don't know why you say you aren't discriminated. take a look.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =9tz3a4OKptYXX
How ironic. "Europeans" Discriminated by a country with people of moorish and arabic blood.
but still elsalvages have more strong indian blood with afro and plus look up about el salvages gangs and stuff look how rottin your fucking poorest country is perrro i went to spain many times before and i never had been discriminated lol i guess is because i could pass for european which i'm proud of it ;) <3
bluemist rocks

South Ozone Park, NY

#25 Jun 1, 2012
Proud Salvi wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =9tz3a4OKptYXX
AND YES THAT A NEW SLUR NAME FOR YOU ANIMALS ELSALVAGES!
Proud Salvi

Woodland Hills, CA

#26 Jun 1, 2012
bluemist rocks wrote:
<quoted text>lm@O jealous because argentina is more noticeble then your poor country why don't you just kill yourself i hope one day elsalvador doesn't exist and would care how much the elsalvages dies ANTI EL SALVAGES ANTI SALVADOR HOPE YOUR MOM AND WHOLE FAMILY ROTS IN HELL ONE DAY SOON I WISH THAT VERY STRONGE FOR YA ANIMALS YES MY FRIENDS CALLS YOU GUYS THE ELSALVAGES AND AT LEAST THEY LOOK MOORISH THEN INDIOS OR NEGROS DE MIREDA PENDEJO HIJO DE SALVADORINA DE PUTA!
Hahahahahahahaha. Somebody's mad lol. The caps and the cursing that hurt me at all. it shows how angry you are because what I say is true. Sure you can pass as a European but still look ugly ass hell with a big bruja nose and skinny as a stick. awell said bolluda. And It's cool that not much knows about us, like that when you try to mention how much you hate us, they'll have no idea what you're talking about. And keep in mind, You and U.S are the only country that lacks culture.=D
Un Tico de Los Ticos

Woodland Hills, CA

#27 Jun 1, 2012
Proud Salvi wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahahahaha. Somebody's mad lol. The caps and the cursing that hurt me at all. it shows how angry you are because what I say is true. Sure you can pass as a European but still look ugly ass hell with a big bruja nose and skinny as a stick. awell said bolluda. And It's cool that not much knows about us, like that when you try to mention how much you hate us, they'll have no idea what you're talking about. And keep in mind, You and U.S are the only country that lacks culture.=D
Esta bien perrada ella jajaja. Pobre burra.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Salvador Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why most salvadorian men like puerto rican wome... (Nov '10) Dec 17 Joseph 195
Secta Tabernaculo Biblico Bautista (Mar '08) Dec 10 blancos22bee 122
El Salvadorian women (May '09) Dec 3 anonymous 109
are men from el savador cheaters (Sep '11) Nov 29 bella 41
Why do salvadorians use vos instead of tu? (Aug '11) Nov 26 Anonimo 70
why are many salvadorian girls are marrying whi... (May '12) Nov '14 Man of Reason 60
Any Asian-Salvadorans out there??? (Apr '12) Oct '14 Kevin 33
More from around the web