John

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

I'm koo with salvys ,.. But there's some salvys that like talking shit.... But most salvys keep it koo ....
Love pupusas ...I don't know about mexicans being jealous of salvys ...I don't see why would they be...we got our own music ... Food ... Style
John

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Lopez wrote:
I cant picture a Mexican wanting to be Salvadorean.
Thats like someone wanting to trade in a cadillac for a honda
Haha good one
whos trippin

Seaside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

simple truth wrote:
Mexicans can be cocky only because we are the only ones that can be proud of our country with fine women and good food and good people. I mean our country is beautiful. Many go to america to look for better jobs that's it. If u ask a different person that is not Hispanic they can't find El salvador because nobody hears about that country. Salvadoreans just are not good at anything
HAHAHHAAHHA YHU WANNA BET PUNK ? xD
salvadorena

Seaside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Shadow2013 wrote:
El Salvador is the biggest disgrace to Latins.. such a small shit country yet, they make up the 4th largest population and largest gangs of latins in US
which means salvicacas breed like rats and are nothing but lowlifes and savages.. All they can brag about is their pathetic MS13 which takes orders from Mexican prison gangs,lol
They have no problems calling themsleves Mexican when they become illegals in the U.S to give Mexicans a bad name.They show no Pride for that worthless unknown shithole. True Latinos know that El shitador are the lowest of the low, which is why they are never on televison.
There is nothing in the world that a salvadoran can tell a Mexican that
A. Doesnt already apply to them much worse
B. Can make a Mexican look bad
So I find it hilarious seeing these salvadoras syaing bad things about Mexico saying "it's a disgrace"
Let me ask this
What Makes El Savador better?Because u all do the same negative things as anyone else
At least Mexicans in the US have become athletes,actor,s businessmen,etc
What have people from El Salvador become in the U.S besides Drug dealers and child molestors?
In Latin America, Salvador is only know for ms 13, which everyone else thinks it's Mexican...
The one thing they can brag about (MS13) most ppl thinks it's Mexicans.lmaoooooo
Salvadorasd are truely the lowest of the low
Haha isn't nuestra bellesa Latina isn't on television ? Wasn't the winner SALVADORIAN ? Lol if thats not television idk what is
salvadorena

Seaside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

peace wrote:
I'm Mexican American and I love all people. Stop fighting !! I love el salvadorian and think they are great people:)
Gracias (: I love Mexicans to , just not the ones that be talkinq shit 24\7 in fact im in love with a Mexican & yhu bes believe he's sexay (;
mike

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

We're all beaners to gringos. We need to stick together,.get educated and take all the political carers, like congresswoman Gloria Molina. In this new society, we are judged by education and how we present ourselves.
Joe

Mocksville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

g Mexican the Mexican are jealous because they can be legal in the United States and the salvadorean do jajaja
liz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Salvis are okay just kinda arrogant .
liz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

I have nothing against salvis just think they're controlling and like to play mind games especially the men. I am talking to a salvadoran guy and he thinks he's too slick but i know his little mind games . He is too jealous and has anger problems. They really fuck you up ! What's up with these salvi guys ??? PS: Iam a Proud Mexicana !
jessi

Magnolia, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Rika wrote:
<quoted text>
First I do not think you know what nomads are
second in El Salvador, the people in Cuzcatlan and the Lenca people WERE IN FACT not nomads, they were IN FACT Civilized Nations and had cities that had been established for hundreds of years, they were IN FACT not hunter gathers nor nomads moving from one place to another
third Mexico did IN FACT had HUNDREDS of tribal nomadic groups, like the ones that come out in Apocalypto, and they were hunter gathers who moved from one place to another in the Mexican jungles near the Mayan cities, nomadic people also lived in the desert areas of Mexico, I GUARANTEE YOU THEY DID
this you said "El Salvador is nothing know significant about as mexico culture. Never will el Salvador or all central america reach Mexican toes in history, culture, achievements which gives reason to our pride!"
and Im glad El Salvador hasn't achieved what you consider "achievement" because I want something different for El Salvador, and not follow Mexico's toes which those little toes BOWED and GROVELED to the Spanish European and accepted them as SUPERIOR GOD MASTERS and were SUBMIT into SERVITUDE, yep please knock yourself with prided ;)
First of all who ever you are yeah I am happy to hear that a Salvadoran person finally gives a shit about their country because they usually just hide because they know that their country is shit and yeah Mexico isn't perfect but I guarantee that it's better the el Salvador, and yeah El Salvador has a different achievement being a crappy ass place...... Mexico has achieved better things then el Salvador you should really check your countries history and compare it to Mexico and I guarantee you will wish el Salvador could be like Mexico
jessi

Magnolia, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

salvadorena wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha isn't nuestra bellesa Latina isn't on television ? Wasn't the winner SALVADORIAN ? Lol if thats not television idk what is
that's all you can say lol and yeah maybe she was but you cant deny the other things why because they are true el Salvador is shit they get known as the worst place on earth why? because you walk outside and you can get shot for no reason..... and it's funny when Salvadorians try acting Mexican why? because they are ashamed of what they are.
Salvadorian

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

This is stupid . Not all salvadorians hate Mexicans I'm salvadorian and like 90 percent of my friends are Mexicans . It doesn't really matter .
asdfghjkl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Lopez wrote:
I cant picture a Mexican wanting to be Salvadorean.
Thats like someone wanting to trade in a cadillac for a honda
i love you
asdfghjkl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

salvadorena wrote:
<quoted text>
lol she's ugly just saying. She's the first and probably would be the only (:
asdfghjkl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Joe wrote:
g Mexican the Mexican are jealous because they can be legal in the United States and the salvadorean do jajaja
Its no use to you. You don't have good grammar.
Hello There

Homestead, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

I just don't like Salvadoran men cause they have small penises.
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Ustedes que piensan que nosotros les quitamos el trabajo. No nosotros hacemos lo que ustedes no les gusta hacer . Porque Tu no Te bas a comer focas a la antartica?.....
el salvador

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

El Salvador is the best, and we were pretty much hate it when people confuse us for piece of shits mexican
dios

Pharr, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

El mundo es de humanos y todas las personas tenemos que ser unidos rasa color relijion ...el respeto al derecho ajeno es la pas,, dios los cuide atodas esas personas que sufren en estos mento . Y que dios los bendiga a todos
Christina

Pomona, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Ariana wrote:
Okayy I'm salvadorian, I mean I was born in Virginia but my family is Salvadorian and theyre not a piece of shit get that straight honestly the only time my family is talking bad about Mexicans is when theyre playing soccer Mexicans are discriminated is because of how dangerous Mexico is not just because we feel like talking shitt we actually have jobs to attend and most Americans just tend to think every Spanish person is Mexican and Mexicans are rude they have no respect for anyone they think they're the boss the only thing they're the boss of is mowing my lawn I had a Mexican boyfriend and he was a faggot nuff said thank you (: byee now
your rude, dumb, and ignorant! You have no idea what your talking about first of all the things you said were very offensive! And isn't el Salvador way ore dangerous than Mexico? Stupid ignorant people these day man I swear! Go slap yourself for everything ou said! Dumb people these days!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent El Salvador Discussions

Search the El Salvador Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
How to make free international calls from El Sa... (Aug '10) Tue WALTER 2
Whats the sexies part on a Salvadorian body? (Oct '08) Jul 20 Spongedebfatpants 24
Any Asian-Salvadorans out there??? (Apr '12) Jul 19 Pituantonio 27
Gang members on their way to family members liv... Jul 18 Ragnar 1
join illuminati worldwide Jul 17 sam 1
Endless wave of illegal immigrants floods Rio G... Jul 16 interesting 6
Editorial: Among The Border Surge 'Children': G... Jul 12 Ragnar The Impaler 1
•••
•••