cisco

Kent, WA

#7889 Apr 24, 2013
I'm Mexican, born in Mexico and been living in the USA for 37 years and I'm going to be totally honest ok! The reason Mexicans don't Like salvadorians is, simply because how they look. Let me explain.. Short ugly and with a bad Spanish accent.. The End..lol
Juan Carlos

Oakland, CA

#7890 Apr 26, 2013
salvi wrote:
i don't discriminate against any race even mexicans but i try to be nice to mexicans but some of them always antagonize me & my race, i get sick of it but there's nothing to do about it. but i have salvadorian pride because i'm from there, i'm not saying that el salvador is a better country but their people are much nicer & i would rather be there than mexico.
Since when are Salvadorans a race? Or Mexicans for that fact, get your facts straight before you write anytime my friend.
Juan Carlos

Oakland, CA

#7891 Apr 26, 2013
ymi wrote:
<quoted text>
dude you are stupid! but the fact that you are from argie explains it all...lol!!!!
Agree.
Food for Thought

Los Angeles, CA

#7892 May 1, 2013
The fact that each and everyone of you is ridiculously arguing on which is country better is fucking stupid. Mexicans and Salvadorans have their differences as well as similarities in all aspects. Our ignorance fuels this blind hatred that is among one another. Those who glorify gang culture are morons, there should be no sense of pride for our gangs, just shame for they are the worst part of Mexicans and Salvadorans. At the end of the day, we can either learn to understand one another or just stay in the dark filled with a false sense of hate! We are all humans at the end .
wintet

United States

#7893 May 6, 2013
Omg really. Your all beautiful. Lets get along.
Jason

Durham, NC

#7894 May 6, 2013
Salvadoreans Mostly Hate Mexicans Because They Think There All That Which There Not. Because They Think Just Because Their Country Is Bigger Does Not Mean They Showup. Cause The Salvadoreans Can Get Their Legal Paper Easily Then Mexicans Cuz Mostly All 250,000 Salvadoreans Are Under The Tps Or Tempoarly Protection Status And At Least There Not Legal. My Dad And Mom Are With The Status And Their Glad They Got The Opportunity Because Their Not illgeal Well Im Not Trying To Be Racist But Its The Truth Mexicans Need To Understand There Not What They Think Most People Dont Like getting Jobs For Them Because They Look Suspicios
Hola

Durham, NC

#7895 May 6, 2013
You Guys Are The One Who Are Ugly And With Bad Accent Becuase Saying All Those Mean Words For No Reason
Cassandra Lopez

Spring, TX

#7898 May 14, 2013
Jesus made all of us special <3
well back to talking about diffrent countries I think they all deserve respest and honor,but if i were to comment on which is best I'd say both for my mother and father united from different countries such as MEXICO and SALVADOR well yea thats all i got to say follow me on facebook, twitter, instagram, myspace,Kik,
Paris Mccain

Spring, TX

#7899 May 15, 2013
well im dong a project o n mexico caan i get some info from some of yall
simple truth

Euless, TX

#7901 May 28, 2013
Mexicans can be cocky only because we are the only ones that can be proud of our country with fine women and good food and good people. I mean our country is beautiful. Many go to america to look for better jobs that's it. If u ask a different person that is not Hispanic they can't find El salvador because nobody hears about that country. Salvadoreans just are not good at anything
eddie

Palmdale, CA

#7902 May 29, 2013
How is salvador better than mexico lol better because your prisons only hold 200 but you have 800 in each prison or that you live like slobs and complete shit theres a reason we call you cerotes because you aint worth shit you brag about your country being better explian to me how its better everytime i ever ask one of you its always your shit food or that you just are thats what i really dont get how is it better explain it to me in full detail no bullshit no food and not because you just are please just tell me i would love to read what you have to say to me
eddie

Palmdale, CA

#7903 May 29, 2013
That was beautiful but thats never gonna happen
eddie

Palmdale, CA

#7904 May 29, 2013
They are a race
mark

Costa Mesa, CA

#7905 Jun 2, 2013
Diego wrote:
@ conquistador1519t
Mexico is in shambles economically ?
It's richer than anytime in its modern era.
U need to travel, read statistics and articles and take classes regarding economics, geography and so forth... Mexico is extremely rich...It has a bigger economy than Spain and Canada and its economy is almost 3 times bigger than Argentinas economic GDP and the standard of living in Mexico generally is better than Chile and Argentina... U need to travel more buddy...
that's false dumbass you don't travel peasant
mark

Costa Mesa, CA

#7906 Jun 2, 2013
They both suck, but Mexican woman love sex from el Salvadorean men. Mexan men are uneducated wabs
lil demon

United States

#7907 Jun 3, 2013
We dont care wich states are bigger but us salvadorians are all down at one point were crazyy sons of bi****s ones u get to now us salvatrucha allday homiee !
lil demon

United States

#7908 Jun 3, 2013
Ayy to all u mexicanos alright calmados y ay que respetarlos porque quando se abla de salvadoreņos estas ablando de demonios malditos locos y los bale madre qual quer cosa pero porque peliar calmense y los otros tambien salvatrucha allday !!
Ernie

San Jose, CA

#7911 Jun 8, 2013
Lets get along bros that what I think
Ernie

San Jose, CA

#7912 Jun 8, 2013
We should all get along I respect every person no matter what they are
jesse

Los Angeles, CA

#7913 Jun 12, 2013
Most of the Salvadorians I have met in cali try to act Mexican, weird but true. There is trash and ignorance in both ends, so if thread is not for an entertainment purpose why bother arguing?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Salvador Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why most salvadorian men like puerto rican wome... (Nov '10) Dec 17 Joseph 195
Secta Tabernaculo Biblico Bautista (Mar '08) Dec 10 blancos22bee 122
El Salvadorian women (May '09) Dec 3 anonymous 109
are men from el savador cheaters (Sep '11) Nov 29 bella 41
Why do salvadorians use vos instead of tu? (Aug '11) Nov '14 Anonimo 70
Any Asian-Salvadorans out there??? (Apr '12) Oct '14 Kevin 33
Illegal alien captured by ICE working as armed ... Oct '14 ronnie 3
More from around the web