Why are El Salvadorian people do not like MEXICANS??

Posted in the El Salvador Forum

Comments (Page 327)

Showing posts 6,521 - 6,540 of6,738
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
essa krazie

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

david13 wrote:
<quoted text>You know what I don't know what the fuck you are talking about!!! I'm a 3rd generation Mexican/American! And We've paved the way for you people!!! We have been for years!!!! Tying to help all Latinos!!! Don't forget where you are at!!! Or do you even know? This is our homeland!! And we've had to deal with the Americans with NO help from the Mexican government!!! Bitch! You just don't know!!! It is us Chicanos who are all up in the U.S. government changing laws!!! Helping you! This is why we talk shit! Because you are ungrateful! and ignorant! Allways talking shit! If you had any kidda smarts! You would know that really we are all the same!!! But you think you are soo smart!!! Yet you are stupid!!! That is why you embrace Evil! To gain power!!! I was married to a Salvaputa! Just like you! For 8 years! Her family was cold blooded! Mean to each other! And too quik to jump the gun!!! Oh how I loved fucking with them!!! lol.... They are soo stupid!! Her Parents lived here for like 20 years! And still could not speak English!!! lol... I had so much fun!! with them in court!! When the salvaputa tried to get crazy with me!! lol... Bitch don't get it twisted!! You just don't know!!! You Salvaputas are only here because we Mexicans allow you to be!!!
Haha we here cuz this land ain't Mexican anymore wer ALL here bcuz our family members came looking for a better place & what makes this the best country in the world is THAT ITS EVERYONES its not Mexican & its not salvadorians either but we have to learn to respect each atha ya know
Lill babby

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

david13 wrote:
<quoted text>You know what I don't know what the fuck you are talking about!!! I'm a 3rd generation Mexican/American! And We've paved the way for you people!!! We have been for years!!!! Tying to help all Latinos!!! Don't forget where you are at!!! Or do you even know? This is our homeland!! And we've had to deal with the Americans with NO help from the Mexican government!!! Bitch! You just don't know!!! It is us Chicanos who are all up in the U.S. government changing laws!!! Helping you! This is why we talk shit! Because you are ungrateful! and ignorant! Allways talking shit! If you had any kidda smarts! You would know that really we are all the same!!! But you think you are soo smart!!! Yet you are stupid!!! That is why you embrace Evil! To gain power!!! I was married to a Salvaputa! Just like you! For 8 years! Her family was cold blooded! Mean to each other! And too quik to jump the gun!!! Oh how I loved fucking with them!!! lol.... They are soo stupid!! Her Parents lived here for like 20 years! And still could not speak English!!! lol... I had so much fun!! with them in court!! When the salvaputa tried to get crazy with me!! lol... Bitch don't get it twisted!! You just don't know!!! You Salvaputas are only here because we Mexicans allow you to be!!!
NO ONE CARES WHY YOUR EX LEFT YOUR SORRY SELF she probably got tired of you thinking you where all hard & so who gives a damn f*** that they couldn't speak English after 20 years there's many people that go through that & its nothing to be ashamed of they probably don't want to & you should respect that you idiot go get slapped you need a few to get your mind thinking strate
Lill babby

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

david13 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you really that stupid? Say that to my face and I'll show you just how fast this bean can jump!!! Chinga tu mothre puto!!!
okay im salvadorian but f*** that was hilarious hahahahahaha
Lill babby

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

lilangel wrote:
I was just wondering if Mexicans are jealous of Salvadorians and Salvadorians are soooooo much smarter then Mexicans and that why Salvadorians
"all have good jobs". Then answer this for me. Why is El Salvador a third world nation and Mexico isn't? And if I'm not mistaken. Doesn't the U.S. get a lot of its "goods" from Mexico. When do you see anywhere in the U.S. that the products we all enjoy are from El Salvado?
Umm by goods yhu mean drugs right ?
Melissa

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

MEXICANheat wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU A NASTY DIRTY SALVI SCRAPA!
Ooo yhu came at this sideways bruh THERES MEXICANS THAT ARE SURENOS SO STFU IDIOT & I am Mexican so font start talking shit eh
Valeria

Jersey City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

I don't know why everyone has to discriminate against and stereotype Mexicans when they're the most hardworking people.

1. No, not all Mexican girls pop out 15 kids during their teen years. And if they do, why does it matter to you? You have NO right to tell someone how many kids they can have or want.
2. Mexico is a diverse country, like any other country. They come in different shapes and sizes. Different skin tone and different features.
3. Not all mexicans are immigrants. In fact, most of the families here that are mexicans are 5-6th generation.But then again, this was once their land, right?
4. Of course mexicans are everywhere, especially in the West Coast. So stop complaining. I don't know why people complain and say that mexicans think they own this land and blah blah blah. Try coming to the east coast. You wouldn't say that to the people from the Caribbean.

Ps: and for everyone who is saying that argentines hate Mexicans.. no, just no. Because as far as I'm concern, I don't hate Mexicans and I'm argentine.
Anonimity

Simi Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Hahahahah, Con que lo han enojado a los gringos con la musica de los tum tum tum.
mexirican princess

Culpeper, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Nana wrote:
Mexicans sucks!
They are machistas, beat up their wifes, cheaters,mommaīs boy, they drink too much and ALL mexican talk about trash Mexico like if it was the best country in the World... funny... itīs such a great country but everybody is getting out of there!
I met Salvadorians whom are great people and they donīt talk like they were the best! They actually LOVE their country BUT they recognize it has itīs problems, different of Mexicans, whom talk about Mexico like if everything there was perfect!
Mexicans suck! Mexico sucks! The country of the most ugliest people of the world!
ps: I am not from neither of those countries
VIVA BRASIL!!
...And you are a worthless IGNORAMUS!!
Jessica

Missouri City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Because Mexican immigrants are jealous of the success of Salvadorian immigrants in the U.S.! Mexicans have migrated into the U.S. since the early 1900's because of poverty. Salvadorians on the other hand have migrated into the U.S. since the early 1980's because of the civil war. Salvadorians have achieved more well in a short time than Mexicans. Most Salvadorians who migrated in the 1980's have already bought houses in the U.S.! And most Mexicans who migrated in the 1980's are still leaving in apartments or crowded houses.
Salvadorians don't discrimated against Mexicans, they only see them as under achievers!
You have to understand that Mexican immigrants for the most part are peasants.
don't hate your country is smaller
Jessica

Missouri City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Lill babby wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm by goods yhu mean drugs right ?
no he/she mean FOOD toys etc.
Kevin

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

I'm 100% Swedish and I respect the Mexican culture. I have respect for them. I have Mexican friends there nice Peolple you Salvadorian just hating. Haters Haters. Get a life go back to El Salvador ya country.
Kevin

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Stop being rude against Mexicans you salvadorian. I'm from Sweden and I respect Mexicans. Salvadorians get a life ya are not welcome in Sweden. Period -_-
lill babby

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Jessica wrote:
<quoted text> no he/she mean FOOD toys etc.
Haha buh mostly drugs right shemale ?
Realitycheck101

Van Nuys, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Valeria wrote:
I don't know why everyone has to discriminate against and stereotype Mexicans when they're the most hardworking people.
1. No, not all Mexican girls pop out 15 kids during their teen years. And if they do, why does it matter to you? You have NO right to tell someone how many kids they can have or want.
2. Mexico is a diverse country, like any other country. They come in different shapes and sizes. Different skin tone and different features.
3. Not all mexicans are immigrants. In fact, most of the families here that are mexicans are 5-6th generation.But then again, this was once their land, right?
4. Of course mexicans are everywhere, especially in the West Coast. So stop complaining. I don't know why people complain and say that mexicans think they own this land and blah blah blah. Try coming to the east coast. You wouldn't say that to the people from the Caribbean.
Ps: and for everyone who is saying that argentines hate Mexicans.. no, just no. Because as far as I'm concern, I don't hate Mexicans and I'm argentine.
LMFAO!! Another two-face / bi-polar slut trying to be Argentine!!!

R-E-A-D M-Y L-I-P-S.. "YOU AINT ARGENTINE!!" Everyone knows Real argentineans Hate all Latin America cause they think they are "sangre azul". You are soooo pathetic trying to pose as one! worse yet defending Mexicans? the most hated race in the world? LOL!!! I could believe your parents are from Argentina and you are born in the US, and probably "MOST LIKELY" you've been Sucking Mexican COCKS all your life, probably as a career!!!

Try again!!!
Realitycheck101

Van Nuys, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

I'm Armenian and love Salvis!

no wait,

I'm Afghani and El Salvador Rocks!!

WAIT!!

I'm a German Nazi and loyal KKK member and Pupusas are the BOMB!!!

LMFAO!!
proud to be latina

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

latinocanadiense wrote:
salvadorenos no odian mexicanos.....es el futbol que a creado todo este odio pero en realidad muchos salvadorenos estan casados con mexicanas......Arriba los dos paises .....
Tell me why that is so true ! Haha
Valeria

Jersey City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Realitycheck101 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO!! Another two-face / bi-polar slut trying to be Argentine!!!
R-E-A-D M-Y L-I-P-S.. "YOU AINT ARGENTINE!!" Everyone knows Real argentineans Hate all Latin America cause they think they are "sangre azul". You are soooo pathetic trying to pose as one! worse yet defending Mexicans? the most hated race in the world? LOL!!! I could believe your parents are from Argentina and you are born in the US, and probably "MOST LIKELY" you've been Sucking Mexican COCKS all your life, probably as a career!!!
Try again!!!
LMAO who the hell are you to tell me where I am and not from? You sound so ignorant and so stupid "the most hated race in the world." I'm from rosario and actually one of my best friends is mexican, so of course I'm going to defend them, because they don't need to be degraded by dipshits like you. You CAN'T speak for all the people of Argentina. " fucking boludo.
Kevin

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

I find it funny how Mexicans and Salvadorans pretend to be someone from another country, as if they were a higher being. It's so easy to tell when they try so hard. Their English just shows. I am Jesus Christ and I think Israel is better than the world hahahahahaha. You guys, if youre so proud of your country, then talk as a Mexican, and a Salvadoran, not a Swedish, not a British, or any of that. You're only proving that you are ashamed of your own nation.
Kevin

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Realitycheck101 wrote:
I'm Armenian and love Salvis!
no wait,
I'm Afghani and El Salvador Rocks!!
WAIT!!
I'm a German Nazi and loyal KKK member and Pupusas are the BOMB!!!
LMFAO!!
I am God. I'm from heaven and I Think El Salvador is the Best country in the world ROTFL XD.
rated

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

white sucks.. tan sucks.. black sucks.. half Asian doesn't.. Asian doesn't suck..

save our races by mingling with Asians..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,521 - 6,540 of6,738
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent El Salvador Discussions

Search the El Salvador Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Editorial: Among The Border Surge 'Children': G... Sat Ragnar The Impaler 1
Any Asian-Salvadorans out there??? (Apr '12) Thu Elbert Gonon 26
Not all Mexicans hate us Thu Eduardo 2
Report: More Than Half of Central American Immi... Jul 9 Klaus666 6
Mexicans get off of salvadorians nuts (Mar '11) Jul 6 Emily 18
why are many salvadorian girls are marrying whi... (May '12) Jul 5 Mexitalian 53
Jonathan quintanilla Jul 4 Need to talk to 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••