Why are El Salvadorian people do not like MEXICANS??

Posted in the El Salvador Forum

Comments (Page 326)

Showing posts 6,501 - 6,520 of6,737
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
latinaa

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Marya wrote:
I can guess that the person who told you that is from the Los Angeles area, where the majority of the hispanic population is Mexican. And I can tell you from personal experience that I did experience some form of discrimination from mexicans, because Salvadorians are a lesser group in the area. People were constantly arguing over who came from a better country. Honestly if the country we came from is so great then we would not have left. Now none of that stopped me from having all mexican best friends. I think it's the older generations that have those type of ideas. To me a hispanic is a hispanic whereever they came from they become americans once they are here.
i love that you said if our country was so great that we wouldn't have left bcuz that is so true !(:
latina

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

yeah wrote:
salvadorians rock!
You qot that riqht !!!
latina

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

mexico wrote:
Not all mexicans are bad,at the same time, not all salvadoreans are bad, these are the kinds of people that get along.I am a mexican that lived in El Salvador for 5 years and its not a bad country.I am part mexican part salvadorean. I go to El salvador when I get the chance,and also to Mexico.Both countries are great countries.
Thumbs up for yhu !!!
latina

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

xcsd wrote:
many mexicans dont like salvadorians because they hear them talk alot of shit about how gangster they are and all this shit try'n to copy the chicano lifestyle
Well there wronq cuz not all of us be on that stupid shit
latina

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Plutarco wrote:
Salvadorans hate Mexicans because they are closer to the USA and are able to cross the border in a shorter period of time.
That's if there smart in how they do it & no yhur wronq salvadorians don't hate Mexicans most of us are actually cool with each other so check that shit cuz it ain't true
latino pride

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Angela wrote:
This is a joke... California and Texas and the whole South-West is part of Mexico and the gringos stole it ("Remember the Alamo?")- so if Mexicans are waving flags - they're actually waving flags for the land they believe is theirs... Google "Nation of Aztlan" - Get the facts so you understand what is happening around you...
<quoted text>
No you got me f***** up the gringos didnt steal shit they WON it & I think it's cool that Mexicans wave there flags & stuff but this ain't just there ''land'' anymore this is everyone's land from salvadorians to wherever & I think before anyone does that you might want to check your facts just saying !
latino pride

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

glo wrote:
all i got to say, is that salvadorians are very uncivilized. the government can't even run their own country. pretty ghetto. haha
we mexicans run everything, we are the biggest latin country in the world!!!we are the biggest minority group in califas, and in the U.S. So don't f*** with us. and dont hate. MEXICAN PRIDE all the way!
You need to learn how to stfu most of us are basically talking about how Latinos should come together cuz we Latino & yhu pull this crap wtf & how do you know this have you ever been to el Salvador to find this shit out no so get outta here
latino pride

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

vivi510 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont hate bitch...We hate salvadorians because they talk shit about us ok...keep that in mind.
100% Mexican bitch!!!
DID YOU NOT FRICKEN SEE WHAT THAT DUMB BOP PUT FIRST & your stupid cuz im salvadorian I respect Mexicans cuz they respect me so don't speak for Mexicans you idiot
latino pride

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Jose wrote:
Well im 100% SALVI, and i dont hate mexicans cause they kinda raised me. Also ive been to Mexico a lot of times and had girlfriends who were mexican, and also mexico isn't perfect but its not bad. So mexicans aren't that bad, but at the same they need to stop sayin that all Salvi immagrants are gangsters cause thats nothing but BS. Almost all Salvi immagrants i know are hard workin decent ppl. Also all latinos need to untie
and put together our culture cause the truth is were all basically the same.
P.S. FOR THAT ONE LADY WHO SAID ALL SALVIS SHOULD GO BACK WELL "YOU CAN SUCK MY MOTHAFUCKIN SALVADORIAN DICK AND FUCK YOU AND YOUR RACIST WAY OF LIFE BITCH!"
Hahahaha THATS WASSUP
latino pride

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Eka wrote:
If Salvadorians are so succesful name one famous person who made a postive change or has a statis of fame in the United States? You cant! Think over what you say because I'm Mexican and I can back up the contributions that my culture has made. Is that why I never see Salvadoran restraunts like I do see Mexican restaraunts on almost every corner. Think it over dont be so pompous. That's if you know what that means?
<quoted text>
MAYBE BCUZ THERE IS MORE MEXICANS yhu idiot check your shit & maybe you ain't looking hard enough cuz wer im from there's alot of salvadorian restaurants as well as Mexican ones & I bet you anything you have tried salvadorian food before so just to be on your lil rude comments cuz that ain't koo iqht
latino pride

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Izaguirre84 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you speaking of the success of MS-13?
I have meet many Salvadoreans here in the south and also many from the north like Virginia. I am yet to meet a Salvadoreno that has been a success in something. Can you please tell me how many are doctors and lawyers. My Parents are Mexicans and they have Salvadorenos working for them (under them) so tell me who is the unerachiever?
And okay I get that Henry fool is being rude that ain't koo either but I mean it's not always like that you shouldn't look at that the way you do cuz not everywhere is like that & I bet you anything a Mexican works for your parents too so shut your punk ass up
latinos do it better

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Izaguirre84 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to tell you but Salvadorenos also can't run their country, Just as Mexico El Salvador has alot of killing also remind me we was the last time Mexico had a Civial War. So if Salvadorenos can run their own country than why did many come to the U.S. to run from the War if the country is so well runned?
& if your country was so well runned there wouldn't be so many of you here ain't tryna be messed up cuz I love Mexicans but your beinq a strate dick
latinos do it better

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Izaguirre84 wrote:
<quoted text>
Iam also from L.A. I was born in MLK Jr. Hospital and I have 3 uncles that are LAPD so beleive me I know how shit is over their and when I went to visit last year I seen more Mexican and Peruano Restaurant and not that mant Salvadorena restaurant. You know dame well that you will never compare. You say that when salvadorenos cross the boarder their more likely to succed ya right you know dame well that wrond shit look at yourself you cant even spell write so that goes to show that not all salvadorenos can succed
Y-O-U C-A-N-'-T S-P-E-L-L E-I-T-H-E-R so shut up
latinos do it better

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Thepiolines wrote:
<quoted text> Wow how are you gonna say that Mexico has ugly people. Has your country ever won Miss Universe, No but Mexico has and you cerrotes are just jealous because we have a better culture,we have a better soccer team, we have better food,all you guys have is that caca pupusa, our country is bigger and better it has Cancun and Acapulco,and we have better music that you guys try to copy because you dont have none and all of your women are sluts every salvadoran girl i know is a slut and ugly. Oh and why do you cerrotes always have Mexican food in a Salvadoran Restaurant its stupid.
Man bitch CALM THE FUQK DOWN you be on some stupid ass shit & omq yhu think just cause Mexico has won the miss universe contest that makes them the only good looking people no you got that twisted & well then you havnt met enough salvadorian women cuz im salvadorian I AINT NO SLUT & I ain't uqly either & so el Salvador has some bad ass places its self so stop talkinq so much shit & you know you have tried pupusas before so stfu you know you be eating em once in a while & so wtf what if salvadorian restaurants have Mexican food that only proves that you eat there so yea......
latinos do it better

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Izaguirre84 wrote:
Ok if salvadorenos are superior why dont you guys tell me who is the RICHEST MAN in the World and were is he from? I give you one fint he aint from el salvador!
HE aint from MEXICO EITHER :P
Vichenzoo

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Just to let everyone know. I'm half Salvi, and half Mexican. My dad is from El Salvador, and he told me. When he saw my mom. He instantly fell in love. And she's from Jalisco Guadalajara. Anyway, from what he told me. They're both beautiful women. I've dated Salvi, and Mexican, even Guatemalan women. And I didn't really see a difference, but in they're Spanish accent lol. If anything, if your attracted to someone. Go for it, it doesn't matter where they're from.
Nita

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

I AM MIXED WITH BLACK AND FRENCH MY FRIENDS ARE MEXICAN, DOMINCIAN AND CUBAN... THEY ARE VERY VERY HARD WORKERS. SOME FUCKED UP PEOPLE IN SOCIETY HATE PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY LOOK DIFFERENT OR DO DIFFERENT THINGS THAT SOME PEOPLE JUST DONT UNDERSTAND...WE ALL CAME FROM ONE WOMEN AND ONE MAN WHO STARTED THE HUMAN RACE. EVERY COUNTRY, NEIGHBORHOOD OR RACE HAVE FUCKED UP PEOPLE... WE ALL NEED TO SAVE MOTHER EARTH AND PRAY WE LIVE TO SEE TOMORROW. THIS WORLD IS FILLED OF RACISM..WHY??
BECAUSE YOUR LIGHT IM DARK? YOUR HAIR IS STRAIGHT AND MINE IS CURLY? MY EYES ARE BROWN AND YOURS ARE BLUE? BEFORE ANYONE TRY TO JUDGE SOMEONE GET TO KNOW THEM FIRST. I LOVE PEOPLE NO MATTER WHAT RACE OR COLOR.... TWO PEOPLE ARE NOT THE SAME....WE NEED TO GET THIS WORLD TOGETHER AND WORK TOGETHER..FUCK ALL THAT YOU ARE BLACK YOU ARE MEXICAN. I DONT LIKE YOU...ITS GOING TO BE A TIME IN THIS WORLD THAT EVERYONE IS GOING TO NEED HELP FROM EVERY RACE...
Danny

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Jelous??????? hahaha!!!!
latinos do it better

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Maritza wrote:
<quoted text>
in response to this thing here el salvdor is as poor as it could be and so are the people there. I am married to a Salvadorian and been there 2 times so you arent gonna tell me you are not here because of poverty.And i could not tell you how many are crowded in one 1 bd. apt. sometimes as many as 20 men living in a apt. they dont buy anything so that they can take back with them to their country and trust me we are so different im thinking about a divorce.
People from over there cant see beyond their noses.
Well actions speak louder then words & you must have liked It if yhu had the balls to go back a second time am I right & divorce the man you'll do him a favor no one wants a wife like you & I bet you didnt talk this much crap when you were over there ;P haha
lil babby

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

david13 wrote:
<quoted text> El Salvador may not be as poluted as Mexico! But you people sure are good at killing each other!!! Mexico never had a civil war! And we may be poor! But we don't let the U.S. bitch us! Like El Salvador does!!! Remember! United fruit co??? Who's ya Daddy! Bitch!!!!!
You guys are good at killing each other too haha & yea its true but at least we defended what was ours & HAHA NOT YOU

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,501 - 6,520 of6,737
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the El Salvador Forum right now

Search the El Salvador Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Editorial: Among The Border Surge 'Children': G... 21 hr Ragnar The Impaler 1
Any Asian-Salvadorans out there??? (Apr '12) Thu Elbert Gonon 26
Not all Mexicans hate us Thu Eduardo 2
Report: More Than Half of Central American Immi... Jul 9 Klaus666 6
Mexicans get off of salvadorians nuts (Mar '11) Jul 6 Emily 18
why are many salvadorian girls are marrying whi... (May '12) Jul 5 Mexitalian 53
Jonathan quintanilla Jul 4 Need to talk to 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••