Realitycheck101

Huntington Park, CA

#7843 Mar 12, 2013
I'm Armenian and love Salvis!

no wait,

I'm Afghani and El Salvador Rocks!!

WAIT!!

I'm a German Nazi and loyal KKK member and Pupusas are the BOMB!!!

LMFAO!!
proud to be latina

Concord, CA

#7845 Mar 13, 2013
latinocanadiense wrote:
salvadorenos no odian mexicanos.....es el futbol que a creado todo este odio pero en realidad muchos salvadorenos estan casados con mexicanas......Arriba los dos paises .....
Tell me why that is so true ! Haha
Valeria

Hoboken, NJ

#7846 Mar 15, 2013
Realitycheck101 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO!! Another two-face / bi-polar slut trying to be Argentine!!!
R-E-A-D M-Y L-I-P-S.. "YOU AINT ARGENTINE!!" Everyone knows Real argentineans Hate all Latin America cause they think they are "sangre azul". You are soooo pathetic trying to pose as one! worse yet defending Mexicans? the most hated race in the world? LOL!!! I could believe your parents are from Argentina and you are born in the US, and probably "MOST LIKELY" you've been Sucking Mexican COCKS all your life, probably as a career!!!
Try again!!!
LMAO who the hell are you to tell me where I am and not from? You sound so ignorant and so stupid "the most hated race in the world." I'm from rosario and actually one of my best friends is mexican, so of course I'm going to defend them, because they don't need to be degraded by dipshits like you. You CAN'T speak for all the people of Argentina. " fucking boludo.
Kevin

Los Angeles, CA

#7848 Mar 16, 2013
I find it funny how Mexicans and Salvadorans pretend to be someone from another country, as if they were a higher being. It's so easy to tell when they try so hard. Their English just shows. I am Jesus Christ and I think Israel is better than the world hahahahahaha. You guys, if youre so proud of your country, then talk as a Mexican, and a Salvadoran, not a Swedish, not a British, or any of that. You're only proving that you are ashamed of your own nation.
Kevin

Los Angeles, CA

#7849 Mar 16, 2013
Realitycheck101 wrote:
I'm Armenian and love Salvis!
no wait,
I'm Afghani and El Salvador Rocks!!
WAIT!!
I'm a German Nazi and loyal KKK member and Pupusas are the BOMB!!!
LMFAO!!
I am God. I'm from heaven and I Think El Salvador is the Best country in the world ROTFL XD.
rated

Voorhees, NJ

#7850 Mar 17, 2013
white sucks.. tan sucks.. black sucks.. half Asian doesn't.. Asian doesn't suck..

save our races by mingling with Asians..
rated

Voorhees, NJ

#7852 Mar 17, 2013
even if white man is big boss only some white man is big boss other whites suffer like blacks..
rated

Voorhees, NJ

#7853 Mar 17, 2013
you do look at Asian country everyone is all happy and stuff..

sept when they get stung by killer bees
Orenthal James

Fairfield, CA

#7854 Mar 18, 2013
They don't look happy when Godzilla chases they ass!
Realitycheck101

Huntington Park, CA

#7855 Mar 18, 2013
Valeria wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO who the hell are you to tell me where I am and not from? You sound so ignorant and so stupid "the most hated race in the world." I'm from rosario and actually one of my best friends is mexican, so of course I'm going to defend them, because they don't need to be degraded by dipshits like you. You CAN'T speak for all the people of Argentina. " fucking boludo.
LOL! "most hated race in the world" I meant Mexicans. Ask any other race and they will tell you so. Mexicans hate on blacks as well as whites. They call Blacks "Chanates" and whites "Gueros". You are lucky and blessed you live in the east coast and not Cali/Tex/NV/PHX. Mexicans discriminate all Central Americans/ South Americans as well. But I guess it goes both ways. Shit, they even discriminate on their own race! For example, people from MEX DF don't like people from the north of Mexico and vise versa. People from Monterrey/Zacatecas/Distrito/ all discriminate people from Puebla,Chiapas, who are rich in indigenous Mexican heritage and culture. How do I know this?, because I've met 100'ds of Mexicans who feel this way and have told me so. They say they feel embarrassed of them, calling them "Indios".

To make my self clear, I don't Hate Mexicans in fact I'm married to one. Most of my wives family is educated and humble but I can't speak for all of them since I've been discriminated my self by a few a-wholes. I speak the truth, I'm sure Mexicans will understand where I come from. I'm not hating, I'm simply stating "FACTS" which most people can't come to terms since they haven't lived it. About your Mexican friend, I'm sure she is a nice person (as my wife and half of her family) I wouldn't be surprise if she is 2nd or 3rd generation Mexican American as well.
carlos

Elkridge, MD

#7856 Mar 18, 2013
Burzum Varg Vikernes wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes but you're only here attacking El Salvador without only because you are fascinated with Mexico. Leave them alone and let them fight. Everyone in this world is donkeys because everyone hates each other. Mexico and El Salvador, El Salvador And Honduras, Mexico and Argentina, Argentina and Brazil. Who cares??? Not everyone is like that. I'm Salvadoran Guatemelan American mix, and I know our country is in poverty right now and I don't hate Mexico. If they tell me anything I let them say what they want. So are you gonna say you hate me as well??? Are you saying that all Central America Hates Mexico??? Don't you think that's ridiculous???
James!!!!!!!

Do me a favorplease....if you start talking about anything and you are saying that you are from Europe,,,please go back to the school and take english classes again to write correctly ok
Juan

La Palma, CA

#7857 Mar 18, 2013
Puros indios aqui...
Valeria

Hoboken, NJ

#7858 Mar 19, 2013
Realitycheck101 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! "most hated race in the world" I meant Mexicans. Ask any other race and they will tell you so. Mexicans hate on blacks as well as whites. They call Blacks "Chanates" and whites "Gueros". You are lucky and blessed you live in the east coast and not Cali/Tex/NV/PHX. Mexicans discriminate all Central Americans/ South Americans as well. But I guess it goes both ways. Shit, they even discriminate on their own race! For example, people from MEX DF don't like people from the north of Mexico and vise versa. People from Monterrey/Zacatecas/Distrito/ all discriminate people from Puebla,Chiapas, who are rich in indigenous Mexican heritage and culture. How do I know this?, because I've met 100'ds of Mexicans who feel this way and have told me so. They say they feel embarrassed of them, calling them "Indios".
To make my self clear, I don't Hate Mexicans in fact I'm married to one. Most of my wives family is educated and humble but I can't speak for all of them since I've been discriminated my self by a few a-wholes. I speak the truth, I'm sure Mexicans will understand where I come from. I'm not hating, I'm simply stating "FACTS" which most people can't come to terms since they haven't lived it. About your Mexican friend, I'm sure she is a nice person (as my wife and half of her family) I wouldn't be surprise if she is 2nd or 3rd generation Mexican American as well.
Yeah, you're right. But come on, the society we live in now is so effed up, we all discriminate each other. But I do understand what you're saying and where you're coming from.
Kevin

Los Angeles, CA

#7859 Mar 20, 2013
Valeria wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you're right. But come on, the society we live in now is so effed up, we all discriminate each other. But I do understand what you're saying and where you're coming from.
I am speaking as a Central American myself. I consider myself as a realist, not delusional like both Mexicans and Salvadorans in this website. There's both good and bad in every country and nobody is superior (if you think you are superior for being white, you are delusional as well). Both preten to be Swedish, British, Panamanian, and yes even Argentinian. I call this hate,'False Rivalry'. There is no real hate. This just comes from football and discrimination. One person I Know brags about things in Mexicp as he degrades other countries (including mine). I ignore him because I know that he falls on the same category as the people here and my other friends who are Mexican disagree with him. This os the only discrimination I face but other than that, I've never had any problems with other nations. Let these people be an don't sink to their level. You'll only make yourself look just as bad as them.
Valeria

Hoboken, NJ

#7860 Mar 20, 2013
Kevin wrote:
<quoted text>
I am speaking as a Central American myself. I consider myself as a realist, not delusional like both Mexicans and Salvadorans in this website. There's both good and bad in every country and nobody is superior (if you think you are superior for being white, you are delusional as well). Both preten to be Swedish, British, Panamanian, and yes even Argentinian. I call this hate,'False Rivalry'. There is no real hate. This just comes from football and discrimination. One person I Know brags about things in Mexicp as he degrades other countries (including mine). I ignore him because I know that he falls on the same category as the people here and my other friends who are Mexican disagree with him. This os the only discrimination I face but other than that, I've never had any problems with other nations. Let these people be an don't sink to their level. You'll only make yourself look just as bad as them.
Now that you mention it, I agree with you.:) All this is simply "False rivalry."
Kevin

West Hills, CA

#7861 Mar 20, 2013
Valeria wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that you mention it, I agree with you.:) All this is simply "False rivalry."
Of course ;) Not all Salvadorans and Mexicans hate each other. Contrary to that, Mexico and Central America have each other's back more than anything.
I'm a mix Guatemalan and Salvadoran :)
Liz

Irving, TX

#7863 Mar 22, 2013
Think about all the Salvadoreans who have crossed through Mexico to reach the United States and have been killed or held for ransom by Mexicans. Where are their civil rights?
That is one of the reasons for animosity. I know it's not all Mexicans but looks like crimes like these are silenced.
Salvii

Norwalk, CA

#7864 Mar 22, 2013
Because Mexicans Are Always Getting Made Fun Of By White Ppl So They Try To Rip On Salvadorians Because Wen They Come To The USA They Do Everything Better Nothing But Jealousy Fck Mexicaca!!! I'm Salvdorian Nd Half Guatemalan
fact and murk

United States

#7865 Mar 22, 2013
let me burn the salvadorians really quickily first of all there is no famouse salvadorian singers,actor,andd modele, wee mexicanos have some of the most beautiful women in the World tell me some famouse hott salvadorian women ?none i guess ,you salvadorians look like plutpus hahah.you people are poor as fuck andd pussy ms13- has the 13 because they honoring the mexican mafia don't belive me check it out everywere in thee united states there is mexicans stores andd mexicano resturants that salvadorians really but really enjoy thee World barly knows u country is home of the aztecas kingdoms Which we spread around country lást but nota least salvadorains can't fight
brenda

Omaha, NE

#7866 Mar 24, 2013
All u r so proud of Mexico then why r u n America treat n us white people like shit n wouldn't do shit for us

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Salvador Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why most salvadorian men like puerto rican wome... (Nov '10) Dec 17 Joseph 195
Secta Tabernaculo Biblico Bautista (Mar '08) Dec 10 blancos22bee 122
El Salvadorian women (May '09) Dec 3 anonymous 109
are men from el savador cheaters (Sep '11) Nov 29 bella 41
Why do salvadorians use vos instead of tu? (Aug '11) Nov 26 Anonimo 70
why are many salvadorian girls are marrying whi... (May '12) Nov '14 Man of Reason 60
Any Asian-Salvadorans out there??? (Apr '12) Oct '14 Kevin 33
More from around the web