Why are El Salvadorian people do not like MEXICANS??

Posted in the El Salvador Forum

Comments (Page 325)

Showing posts 6,481 - 6,500 of6,737
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
William

Pennant Hills, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

I can't believe the moderator hasn't closed this thread.
Please close it.
Free your mind

Culpeper, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Kevin wrote:
<quoted text>
Naturally, there's no REAL reason why Mexicans and Salvadorans hate each other. It's all based on ignorance and Low-Self Esteem. That's why I don't bother arguing with people here on this site because it's full of ghetto homeboys who only say stuff like, "Y'all f*cking suck, we better than yo country," "ms13 wud mess yall up anytime any day," "we beat yall in soccer 5-0." I mean really, it's just plain stupid and annoying. No one here has relevant things to say about one another.
P.S. I am Part-Salvadoran, Part-Guatemalan.
I concur.They have nothing intelligent to say.I am not a racist.These idiots are a disgrace.You are Salvadorian and Guatemalan? That is awesome thanks for sharing.We should all get along we are Latinos;together we would be a force to be reckond with.
BTW I am Puerto Rican and Mexican American.
the azteca chicano mex

Bell, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

SALVADORINO PRIDE wrote:
THERES HELLA MEXICANS OVER HERE ONLY BECAUSE MEXICO HELLA SUCKS
man mexicans been in america over 60,000 years dumb serotes ese our bloodlines run in over half of north america pendejos jaja jelous serotes we still in our original land pinchi pupusas
Kevin

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

William wrote:
I can't believe the moderator hasn't closed this thread.
Please close it.
Yeah I'm surprised too.
Muerto PBS

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Pinchi salvadorenos me chupan la verga hahaha

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

El Salvador is the biggest disgrace to Latins.. such a small shit country yet, they make up the 4th largest population and largest gangs of latins in US

which means salvicacas breed like rats and are nothing but lowlifes and savages.. All they can brag about is their pathetic MS13 which takes orders from Mexican prison gangs,lol

They have no problems calling themsleves Mexican when they become illegals in the U.S to give Mexicans a bad name.They show no Pride for that worthless unknown shithole. True Latinos know that El shitador are the lowest of the low, which is why they are never on televison.

There is nothing in the world that a salvadoran can tell a Mexican that

A. Doesnt already apply to them much worse
B. Can make a Mexican look bad

So I find it hilarious seeing these salvadoras syaing bad things about Mexico saying "it's a disgrace"

Let me ask this

What Makes El Savador better?Because u all do the same negative things as anyone else

At least Mexicans in the US have become athletes,actor,s businessmen,etc

What have people from El Salvador become in the U.S besides Drug dealers and child molestors?

In Latin America, Salvador is only know for ms 13, which everyone else thinks it's Mexican...

The one thing they can brag about (MS13) most ppl thinks it's Mexicans.lmaoooooo

Salvadorasd are truely the lowest of the low
shadow

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

mary campos wrote:
Elsalvador is not trying to act mexican.mexicans start shyt and salvadorians finish the mexicans shyt!
Why would a Mexican just randomly talk shit about a salvadora? What is there to be jealous of? Salvadoras are the biggest shit talkers and cowards of Latin America. I see soccer vids all the time and the biggest shit talkers are salvadorasd despite El Salvador getting internet the past decade and you being a small country, it's pretty sad.
Don't hold your breath, I used to live in L.A and all I saw were u 3 foot ugly,midgets getting mobbed by black and mexican gangs...You nothing but cowwards
shadow

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Amy wrote:
Oh, my God. We don't like them, because they're under achievers. If anyone who isn't Mexican doesn't like them, they automatically assume it's racism, although they are insanely racist and narrow-minded about other races. We don't like them because 50% of their females get pregnant before the age of 15. The rest of Latinos have to pay to price of underage Mexican girls getting pregnant. They don't take their education seriously either. They don't want to conform to the American way of life. I hate, absolutely hate, that they can't try to learn English. A lot of them are illegal, because they never try to legalize. Oh, lordy, and that never dying ego? MEXICO 100%! ARRIBA MEXICO!!! If Mexico is so great, why are you here? At least, the rest of us from Latin America know we're here because it's rough in our countries and America provides us with opportunities that could never have been given in our homelands. On top of that, as if singing the Mexican national anthem in front of everybody weren't enough, they go around and put down other nationalities. Mexicans were here before Salvadorians started to migrate here because of the civil war, but how many of them own property or attempted to own property? The majority of them rent a 2 bedroom apartment for 20 people. It's ridiculous.
Salvadorians aren't the only ones that dislike Mexicans. It's the rest of Latina America. Perhaps, Argentina hates Mexico more than El Salvador hates it.
The majority of Hispanics in America are Mexican and it makes the rest of the Hispanics from different nationalities look bad, because Mexico, is once again at it.
The funniest shit I read all day xD

Underachievers? What have u worthless sewer rats ever done in the US besides MS 13 and molest little girls?

Mexicans become actors,musicians,athletes, businessmen,etc...What about you cerote?

When Latinos "hate mexico" it's not real hate, it's due to competetion with music,sports,etc

If Latinos hate Mexicans, what makes u think they like u cerotes better? Latinos form communties all the time in mexico, ppl gets fame in Mexico, what does your unknown shithole have to offer?

"Arriba Mexico" Yes like every other country in the world have pride, unlike you dirty cerotes who call yourselves Mexican when u hop 3 borders here.. You all copy Mexican culture because u dirty wetbacks have none

Every dark/skin Spanish speaker is assumes Mexican.El Shitador are the 4th largest latinos here and have the highest gangs, which tells me u all breed like rats and are nothing but savages here..

There is nothing in the world a Salvadora can tell a Mexican that can make him feel inferior to you worthless creatures
lopez

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Listen everybody we all shit the same way!!!@@
White People

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Mexicans and all people living in Latin America are the produce of a pillaged and raped society. They are bastard children of Spanish conquistadors and defeated meso American Indians. That is why Mexico will always have inferior living standards when compared to Anglo dominated regions. They are a people spawned by greed and lust that know nothing but. Granted there are some exceptions but only in those educated in traditional Anglo manners. The country was defeated over a hundred years ago by America and still hasn't recovered. Instead the people of Mexico and every Latin American nation became backwards peasants and domestic servants to their more successful Caucasian nebors. The fate of a conquerored and broken people. It's natural selection. Instead of fighting, all you "Latinos" should try to improve the quality and dexterity of your culture or face getting bred out and Angloized like the African Americans. At least you all still have a country.
The real White people

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

White People wrote:
Mexicans and all people living in Latin America are the produce of a pillaged and raped society. They are bastard children of Spanish conquistadors and defeated meso American Indians. That is why Mexico will always have inferior living standards when compared to Anglo dominated regions. They are a people spawned by greed and lust that know nothing but. Granted there are some exceptions but only in those educated in traditional Anglo manners. The country was defeated over a hundred years ago by America and still hasn't recovered. Instead the people of Mexico and every Latin American nation became backwards peasants and domestic servants to their more successful Caucasian nebors. The fate of a conquerored and broken people. It's natural selection. Instead of fighting, all you "Latinos" should try to improve the quality and dexterity of your culture or face getting bred out and Angloized like the African Americans. At least you all still have a country.
Trolls
Kevin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

White People wrote:
Well said.
Kevin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Shadow2013 wrote:
El Salvador is the biggest disgrace to Latins.. such a small shit country yet, they make up the 4th largest population and largest gangs of latins in US
which means salvicacas breed like rats and are nothing but lowlifes and savages.. All they can brag about is their pathetic MS13 which takes orders from Mexican prison gangs,lol
They have no problems calling themsleves Mexican when they become illegals in the U.S to give Mexicans a bad name.They show no Pride for that worthless unknown shithole. True Latinos know that El shitador are the lowest of the low, which is why they are never on televison.
There is nothing in the world that a salvadoran can tell a Mexican that
A. Doesnt already apply to them much worse
B. Can make a Mexican look bad
So I find it hilarious seeing these salvadoras syaing bad things about Mexico saying "it's a disgrace"
Let me ask this
What Makes El Savador better?Because u all do the same negative things as anyone else
At least Mexicans in the US have become athletes,actor,s businessmen,etc
What have people from El Salvador become in the U.S besides Drug dealers and child molestors?
In Latin America, Salvador is only know for ms 13, which everyone else thinks it's Mexican...
The one thing they can brag about (MS13) most ppl thinks it's Mexicans.lmaoooooo
Salvadorasd are truely the lowest of the low
I wouldn't be surprised if you were that same diluted psychopatic scumbag, Mexica from Maywood.
Jerry

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

What's up with Salvadorians always puting Salvadorian and Mexican food with their nasty ass restaurants....?

Please stop including Mexican Foid with your restaurants...

It's either one or the other....

But then again there food would never sell so they have to piggy back as always to Mexican culture and accomplishments to get recognition...
Guatemala estupud

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

The president looks like a zerote - the world did end in 2012 speaking as a guatemalian breed Mayas rule the aztecs and thats about it- UMAD Brawl!!!
Guatemala

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Me cago en chicago - El pinche Chi guey - mi zerote es un desastre- porque yo quiero ser anarchia!!!! Anarchia en el U.S.A
santos

Coalinga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

IGNORANCE IS AN OPTION wrote:
Seriously people every website i go to like youtube, myspace and travel websites there is always Mexican people discriminating on some other country, those people need a life. Go to school, do something productive instead of having 10 kids and laying around because you're going to get welfare.
dude the only reason why beaniers think that there the shit is because there a hella big country in south america one of the dudes even bragged about it subconsciously saying that there the smalliest country all i can say is fuck all you little beaners you guys always think your the shit but u aint shit thats why the white people are more superior and dont say there not because whats america ran by exactly white people and them salvis are hella hard to find because there to busy making money by starting a business and getting there green card while mexicans are like fuck it let go in fields cut launds for white people at cheap pay wash cars and work in fields like pendejos and waist my life trying to send money to mexico to feed my family and not making the bills cuz im only getting paid 8 dollars an hour i swear mexicans are fuckin hella dumb why don't they get something legit a waiste of life i say and if your a pocho u have no right to even say mexican this mexican that cuz your not mexican! your an american imbecile only your blood line is mexican but ur not ur american u mexicans need to get that threw ur fuckin skull and by some chance a mexican becoming a cop or something oh shit where gonna have hella harassment and the majority of gangs are blacks and beaners and the funny shit is that your killing you own race retarts i swear oh dont forget them dumb beaners that call the cops on a family member just because he doesnt like him ha ha ha
Gamaffair

Odessa, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Argentine_Queen wrote:
i agree Argentines are just the top of the pyramid. But why are Argentines considered Latinos anyways. you don't call an Italian person Latin O.o sooo why call an Argentine that? that are made of of mostly nothing but Latinos?
just saying.
And if Mexico and Pathetic El Salvador want to be respected more by everyone. they should try being more educated in every way. stop selling drugs, being lazy, getting knocked up at age 15. geeze, maybe...maybe!!! you'll get a second thought.
Could it be that people from Argentina are considered as latins because Argentina is in Latin America...
"Queen" you are not very bright for someone that claims to be better and above other latins.
aasl

Pasadena, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

stan todos pendejos todos somos egual
deborah johnson

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

ok guys we all sit on the toilet the same way, and we all will be forgotten, once we die. WE ARE THE WORLD, LIVE,AND LET LIVE.If you think you are better,it's only a thought.(SAY IT LOUD, I'M ME AND I'M PROUD).

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,481 - 6,500 of6,737
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the El Salvador Forum right now

Search the El Salvador Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Not all Mexicans hate us 1 hr Eduardo 2
Report: More Than Half of Central American Immi... Wed Klaus666 6
Mexicans get off of salvadorians nuts (Mar '11) Jul 6 Emily 18
why are many salvadorian girls are marrying whi... (May '12) Jul 5 Mexitalian 53
Jonathan quintanilla Jul 4 Need to talk to 1
Why are so many salvadoran women with Mexican m... (May '11) Jun 19 Rafaelm 39
Unaccompanied kids: U.S. wants faster removal Jun 14 wild child 5
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••