Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Green Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
MS13 is part of your culture, because everywhere you Salvis go you guys form a MS13 gang!! No the carteles are not our culture we don't bring them to the U.S.A we run away from the carteles so why bring them with us? As like I said for you Salvis you guys bring the MS13 with you... where ever you go!!
Now this is where I read that MS13 is in Australia
http://www.ar15.com/archive/topic.html...
And this in England they even had a video but they don't have it in YouTube anymore but they give you the city they reside from in England
http://thehoodup.com/board/viewtopic.php...
America does not give a shit about our celebrities Lol the owner of Estrella TV the TV channel I work for is white & guess what all his shows are Spanish mostly about Mexican stuff. Only racist people hate Mexicans so I don't give a shit about them. I can't believe you agree what racist people think about us Mexicans is just makes me think your one yourself!! Mexican celebrities do know me I always encounter them at work and Don Cheto is my uncle so I do exist to them.
Those are just stereotypes which it does not fit every Mexican lame ass! There is a lot of successful Mexicans in Mexico which did not need any help from the United States to achieve their goals. Like I said only racist people think about that and think every Mexican so your comment is a racist shitty comment!!
How is MS13 part of our culture? How can you think that all Salvadorians are associated with that gang? You just went full retard on that statement.
God forbid if anyone doesn't like Mexicans!!! Although, Mexicans, generally, are racists towards every nationality in the world.
Okay, well, you sound pretty delusional. I'm sure you're contact with your Mexican celebrities that nobody gives a fuck about.
I wouldn't act like Mexican media is so great. Considering you guys can't write your own scripts and can't come up with your ideas. You have to steal EVERYTHING from Argentina. You guys try to remake their soap operas thinking your untalented actors can do it better than the Argentinians can, but you guys know how to kill an art or common sense that the plot originally had.
No one will ever take Mexican actors seriously with their lack of acting skills.
pure african

Johannesburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Hi I'm from Africa and I'd like to know if el-salvadorans like african girls? I'm talking to a guy in prison....he is from Cali but housed in oklahoma and we getting along real fine!
He is a well mannered guy, real stand up guy! Will he be badly "Culture-Shocked in my country? Probably, but I so much woulkd like him to experience my neck of the woods, he has shown great interest but still I'm hoping for insight into whether my boo able to get along with other cultures?
Thanking you
Kevin

Carson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

pure african wrote:
Hi I'm from Africa and I'd like to know if el-salvadorans like african girls? I'm talking to a guy in prison....he is from Cali but housed in oklahoma and we getting along real fine!
He is a well mannered guy, real stand up guy! Will he be badly "Culture-Shocked in my country? Probably, but I so much woulkd like him to experience my neck of the woods, he has shown great interest but still I'm hoping for insight into whether my boo able to get along with other cultures?
Thanking you
As much as any other nationales and other race. They have nothing bad towards Africans at all.
mary campos

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Elsalvador is not trying to act mexican.mexicans start shyt and salvadorians finish the mexicans shyt!
Trollopolis

Beaverton, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Kevin wrote:
<quoted text>
As much as any other nationales and other race. They have nothing bad towards Africans at all.
You just responded to a troll...smh.
latina91

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Para todos los qué hablan m**rda de el salvador y méxico deberás qué les tengo qué decir que son una burla total para la gente no de méxico ni de el salvador si no para todo el mundo. La verdad es que no puedo creer la ignorancia de uds. deberían de saber que siempre va a ver a alguien que se sienta superior que a uno pero los que se pierden de conocimiento de inteligencia son uds los tal llamados los que se creen "superiores" en ves de ser tan ignorantes por que no mejor estudian..eduquensen. Para que sirve abrir la boca sí ni saben lo que dicen o escribir cosas sí no saben deletrear??
Kevin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Trollopolis wrote:
<quoted text>
You just responded to a troll...smh.
And I think you did poorly trying to be a troll.
Anonymous

Torrance, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

mary campos wrote:
Elsalvador is not trying to act mexican.mexicans start shyt and salvadorians finish the mexicans shyt!
But they act all cool for ms my ass they didnt do shit eme all the way
Anonymous

Torrance, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Clementine wrote:
<quoted text>
How is MS13 part of our culture? How can you think that all Salvadorians are associated with that gang? You just went full retard on that statement.
God forbid if anyone doesn't like Mexicans!!! Although, Mexicans, generally, are racists towards every nationality in the world.
Okay, well, you sound pretty delusional. I'm sure you're contact with your Mexican celebrities that nobody gives a fuck about.
I wouldn't act like Mexican media is so great. Considering you guys can't write your own scripts and can't come up with your ideas. You have to steal EVERYTHING from Argentina. You guys try to remake their soap operas thinking your untalented actors can do it better than the Argentinians can, but you guys know how to kill an art or common sense that the plot originally had.
No one will ever take Mexican actors seriously with their lack of acting skills.
No mames no respect we need to get along we are the same people it all started wen one came in east LA think hes the shit cuz of MS nd tht why there saying shit!!..
Camel

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Who cares as long as they can dig a ditch
White People

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

No matter how you shit a turd, it's still a turd.
"Black is beautiful, tan is grand, but whites the color of the big boss man."
White People

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Because Mexican immigrants are jealous of the success of Salvadorian immigrants in the U.S.! Mexicans have migrated into the U.S. since the early 1900's because of poverty. Salvadorians on the other hand have migrated into the U.S. since the early 1980's because of the civil war. Salvadorians have achieved more well in a short time than Mexicans. Most Salvadorians who migrated in the 1980's have already bought houses in the U.S.! And most Mexicans who migrated in the 1980's are still leaving in apartments or crowded houses.
Salvadorians don't discrimated against Mexicans, they only see them as under achievers!
You have to understand that Mexican immigrants for the most part are peasants.
Everyone wants to live in the White Mans world.
El salvie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Fuxk all of you
Muerto PBS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

A la verga pinches serotes
free your mind

Culpeper, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

antimex wrote:
Coman Mierda todos los Mexicagados...
IGNORAUMS
free your mind

Culpeper, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Chad wrote:
God Mexican people are so ugly...
I can't believe Miss Mexico won Miss Universe in 2010...
Salma Hayek and Thalia are ugly Mexican ladies.
Luis Miguel sucks too.
You are a BUFFON!!
free your mind

Culpeper, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Rika wrote:
<quoted text>
1 The only thing I know about mexican food is that they eat tacos, burritos and insects
2 The only thing people do with your culture most of the time is make fun of it
3 Central Americans listen to Central American, South American and Caribbean music like Cumbia, Punta, Salsa, Bachata, Merengue etc etc, mexican music only a small percentage of Latin American hear it
4 Your economy is what the best? yeah for mexico's standard
5 Your television show racism, they only show white foreigner and most mexican children don't identify with the characters, which is sad. no thanks I HAVE CABLE
6 Your people over rate your soccer team and only tries to look good by comparing themselves with Central American and Caribbean countries, where as if you put them beside South American countries like Argentina, Chile, Uruguay, European countries like Spain, Germany, Italy etc etc, mexico is a joke and suck ass, plus they use doping
7 Chicharito? what about him, we have Magico Gonzalez one of the best soccer player of all time
FOR THESE I WILL JUST SAY THAT I AM VERY HAPPY FOR YOU, PLEASE GIVE YOURSELF A PAT ON YOUR BACK BECAUSE I TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH, I DON'T GIVE A F*CK ;)
8. Corridos
9.Banda
10.Tribal
11.Chavo del ocho
12.Tequila
13.Corona,Tecate,Sol,
14,15,16 .about the Estadio Azteca and other one, Im very happy you can fill your roach nest, truly I am
17. miss mexico so what? El Salvador has a earlier History with Miss Universe than mexico, Iv seen Miss El Salvador's that are way better than those too
19 You mean the 13 army with no experience
20.111 million mexicans OMG more welfare askers, so what?
21.That one is false, in fact Mexico's Christmas Italian imitation circus flag has not ranked 1 best, and Its fact El Salvador's national anthem was ranked one of the best ones in the world
XD OMG!! all that sh*t you gave me was f*cken stupid LMAO
please go ahead and keep throwing flowers to yourself cuz I DONT GIVE A F*CK :)
Canto de cabrona arranca pa'l carajo sinverguenza racista!!
free your mind

Culpeper, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Rika wrote:
<quoted text>
on the contrary all of the mejican girls I see are mostly ugly and are always pregnant who always lazy asses drop out of high school asking for welfare and you don't need to take my word for it, in my school during break, all of the girls who got privileges to go eat out because of their pregnancy, were ugly majority typical looking mejican girl's who just embarrassed the other Latinos, the teachers would look down, nod their head and sigh like saying "ugh typical latinos"
where as the minority, me a Salvadorian my friends who are Guatemalan and a Honduran would just stare at them in shame and embarrassment, the African Americans would be making fun and clowning the mejican girls AS USUAL, the few Salvadorians girl I see are beautiful here in my school since we are not a majority and they do pass their high school exams so don't talk stupidly, now me and my friend have a job and stable relationships where as my mejican friend is a single mother and working in a inferior job because her un-reasonable, un-educated criminal of a boy friend was deported many times to mejico, and guess what? when we met that ugly ass he did not even know how to wright in Spanish nor did he knew how to use fork and spoon!
LOL! you are such a bufoon... IGNORAMUS
free your mind

Culpeper, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Jackie wrote:
You know what Mexican , I hate y'all lol . They are sooooooooooooooooooo ugly . With that long fucking Indian hair. Bitches yalll full idian. Were Indians n Spain. That why were beautiful well I'm from Miami fl n I'm el salvadorian n I'm goin out with a puerto rican . I would never ever date a fucking Nasty drugy Mexican ewww y'all gross . Ewwwwwww . Nasty people with flu . That why a american want to kill Mexican . Cuz y'all killng american n passing the flu n and bitch we got american money . N got money hahahaha love life . I'm a nurse plus model life is good thanks for reading ... El Salvador rock
Bitch look at yourself before you go around judging others.You are nothing but pathetic,uneducated,undermedic ated,dellusional,system depleting,illiterate,incapable of composing a decent sentence,crackpipe smoking looser... so pendeja.
Kevin

Compton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

free your mind wrote:
<quoted text>Bitch look at yourself before you go around judging others.You are nothing but pathetic,uneducated,undermedic ated,dellusional,system depleting,illiterate,incapable of composing a decent sentence,crackpipe smoking looser... so pendeja.
Naturally, there's no REAL reason why Mexicans and Salvadorans hate each other. It's all based on ignorance and Low-Self Esteem. That's why I don't bother arguing with people here on this site because it's full of ghetto homeboys who only say stuff like, "Y'all f*cking suck, we better than yo country," "ms13 wud mess yall up anytime any day," "we beat yall in soccer 5-0." I mean really, it's just plain stupid and annoying. No one here has relevant things to say about one another.

P.S. I am Part-Salvadoran, Part-Guatemalan.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the El Salvador Forum right now

Search the El Salvador Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama weighs sending guard troops to border Thu Tea Party Supporter 1
How to make free international calls from El Sa... (Aug '10) Jul 22 WALTER 2
Whats the sexies part on a Salvadorian body? (Oct '08) Jul 20 Spongedebfatpants 24
Any Asian-Salvadorans out there??? (Apr '12) Jul 19 Pituantonio 27
Gang members on their way to family members liv... Jul 18 Ragnar 1
join illuminati worldwide Jul 17 sam 1
Endless wave of illegal immigrants floods Rio G... Jul 16 interesting 6
•••
•••