antimex wrote:
Coman Mierda todos los Mexicagados...
IGNORAUMS
free your mind

Culpeper, VA

#7777 Feb 3, 2013
Chad wrote:
God Mexican people are so ugly...
I can't believe Miss Mexico won Miss Universe in 2010...
Salma Hayek and Thalia are ugly Mexican ladies.
Luis Miguel sucks too.
You are a BUFFON!!
free your mind

Culpeper, VA

#7778 Feb 3, 2013
Rika wrote:
<quoted text>
1 The only thing I know about mexican food is that they eat tacos, burritos and insects
2 The only thing people do with your culture most of the time is make fun of it
3 Central Americans listen to Central American, South American and Caribbean music like Cumbia, Punta, Salsa, Bachata, Merengue etc etc, mexican music only a small percentage of Latin American hear it
4 Your economy is what the best? yeah for mexico's standard
5 Your television show racism, they only show white foreigner and most mexican children don't identify with the characters, which is sad. no thanks I HAVE CABLE
6 Your people over rate your soccer team and only tries to look good by comparing themselves with Central American and Caribbean countries, where as if you put them beside South American countries like Argentina, Chile, Uruguay, European countries like Spain, Germany, Italy etc etc, mexico is a joke and suck ass, plus they use doping
7 Chicharito? what about him, we have Magico Gonzalez one of the best soccer player of all time
FOR THESE I WILL JUST SAY THAT I AM VERY HAPPY FOR YOU, PLEASE GIVE YOURSELF A PAT ON YOUR BACK BECAUSE I TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH, I DON'T GIVE A F*CK ;)
8. Corridos
9.Banda
10.Tribal
11.Chavo del ocho
12.Tequila
13.Corona,Tecate,Sol,
14,15,16 .about the Estadio Azteca and other one, Im very happy you can fill your roach nest, truly I am
17. miss mexico so what? El Salvador has a earlier History with Miss Universe than mexico, Iv seen Miss El Salvador's that are way better than those too
19 You mean the 13 army with no experience
20.111 million mexicans OMG more welfare askers, so what?
21.That one is false, in fact Mexico's Christmas Italian imitation circus flag has not ranked 1 best, and Its fact El Salvador's national anthem was ranked one of the best ones in the world
XD OMG!! all that sh*t you gave me was f*cken stupid LMAO
please go ahead and keep throwing flowers to yourself cuz I DONT GIVE A F*CK :)
Canto de cabrona arranca pa'l carajo sinverguenza racista!!
free your mind

Culpeper, VA

#7779 Feb 3, 2013
Rika wrote:
<quoted text>
on the contrary all of the mejican girls I see are mostly ugly and are always pregnant who always lazy asses drop out of high school asking for welfare and you don't need to take my word for it, in my school during break, all of the girls who got privileges to go eat out because of their pregnancy, were ugly majority typical looking mejican girl's who just embarrassed the other Latinos, the teachers would look down, nod their head and sigh like saying "ugh typical latinos"
where as the minority, me a Salvadorian my friends who are Guatemalan and a Honduran would just stare at them in shame and embarrassment, the African Americans would be making fun and clowning the mejican girls AS USUAL, the few Salvadorians girl I see are beautiful here in my school since we are not a majority and they do pass their high school exams so don't talk stupidly, now me and my friend have a job and stable relationships where as my mejican friend is a single mother and working in a inferior job because her un-reasonable, un-educated criminal of a boy friend was deported many times to mejico, and guess what? when we met that ugly ass he did not even know how to wright in Spanish nor did he knew how to use fork and spoon!
LOL! you are such a bufoon... IGNORAMUS
free your mind

Culpeper, VA

#7780 Feb 3, 2013
Jackie wrote:
You know what Mexican , I hate y'all lol . They are sooooooooooooooooooo ugly . With that long fucking Indian hair. Bitches yalll full idian. Were Indians n Spain. That why were beautiful well I'm from Miami fl n I'm el salvadorian n I'm goin out with a puerto rican . I would never ever date a fucking Nasty drugy Mexican ewww y'all gross . Ewwwwwww . Nasty people with flu . That why a american want to kill Mexican . Cuz y'all killng american n passing the flu n and bitch we got american money . N got money hahahaha love life . I'm a nurse plus model life is good thanks for reading ... El Salvador rock
Bitch look at yourself before you go around judging others.You are nothing but pathetic,uneducated,undermedic ated,dellusional,system depleting,illiterate,incapable of composing a decent sentence,crackpipe smoking looser... so pendeja.
Kevin

Los Angeles, CA

#7781 Feb 3, 2013
free your mind wrote:
<quoted text>Bitch look at yourself before you go around judging others.You are nothing but pathetic,uneducated,undermedic ated,dellusional,system depleting,illiterate,incapable of composing a decent sentence,crackpipe smoking looser... so pendeja.
Naturally, there's no REAL reason why Mexicans and Salvadorans hate each other. It's all based on ignorance and Low-Self Esteem. That's why I don't bother arguing with people here on this site because it's full of ghetto homeboys who only say stuff like, "Y'all f*cking suck, we better than yo country," "ms13 wud mess yall up anytime any day," "we beat yall in soccer 5-0." I mean really, it's just plain stupid and annoying. No one here has relevant things to say about one another.

P.S. I am Part-Salvadoran, Part-Guatemalan.
William

Pennant Hills, Australia

#7782 Feb 4, 2013
I can't believe the moderator hasn't closed this thread.
Please close it.
Free your mind

Culpeper, VA

#7783 Feb 4, 2013
Kevin wrote:
<quoted text>
Naturally, there's no REAL reason why Mexicans and Salvadorans hate each other. It's all based on ignorance and Low-Self Esteem. That's why I don't bother arguing with people here on this site because it's full of ghetto homeboys who only say stuff like, "Y'all f*cking suck, we better than yo country," "ms13 wud mess yall up anytime any day," "we beat yall in soccer 5-0." I mean really, it's just plain stupid and annoying. No one here has relevant things to say about one another.
P.S. I am Part-Salvadoran, Part-Guatemalan.
I concur.They have nothing intelligent to say.I am not a racist.These idiots are a disgrace.You are Salvadorian and Guatemalan? That is awesome thanks for sharing.We should all get along we are Latinos;together we would be a force to be reckond with.
BTW I am Puerto Rican and Mexican American.
the azteca chicano mex

Bell, CA

#7784 Feb 5, 2013
SALVADORINO PRIDE wrote:
THERES HELLA MEXICANS OVER HERE ONLY BECAUSE MEXICO HELLA SUCKS
man mexicans been in america over 60,000 years dumb serotes ese our bloodlines run in over half of north america pendejos jaja jelous serotes we still in our original land pinchi pupusas
Kevin

Anaheim, CA

#7786 Feb 8, 2013
William wrote:
I can't believe the moderator hasn't closed this thread.
Please close it.
Yeah I'm surprised too.
Muerto PBS

Kent, WA

#7787 Feb 10, 2013
Pinchi salvadorenos me chupan la verga hahaha

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#7788 Feb 10, 2013
El Salvador is the biggest disgrace to Latins.. such a small shit country yet, they make up the 4th largest population and largest gangs of latins in US

which means salvicacas breed like rats and are nothing but lowlifes and savages.. All they can brag about is their pathetic MS13 which takes orders from Mexican prison gangs,lol

They have no problems calling themsleves Mexican when they become illegals in the U.S to give Mexicans a bad name.They show no Pride for that worthless unknown shithole. True Latinos know that El shitador are the lowest of the low, which is why they are never on televison.

There is nothing in the world that a salvadoran can tell a Mexican that

A. Doesnt already apply to them much worse
B. Can make a Mexican look bad

So I find it hilarious seeing these salvadoras syaing bad things about Mexico saying "it's a disgrace"

Let me ask this

What Makes El Savador better?Because u all do the same negative things as anyone else

At least Mexicans in the US have become athletes,actor,s businessmen,etc

What have people from El Salvador become in the U.S besides Drug dealers and child molestors?

In Latin America, Salvador is only know for ms 13, which everyone else thinks it's Mexican...

The one thing they can brag about (MS13) most ppl thinks it's Mexicans.lmaoooooo

Salvadorasd are truely the lowest of the low
shadow

Miami, FL

#7789 Feb 10, 2013
mary campos wrote:
Elsalvador is not trying to act mexican.mexicans start shyt and salvadorians finish the mexicans shyt!
Why would a Mexican just randomly talk shit about a salvadora? What is there to be jealous of? Salvadoras are the biggest shit talkers and cowards of Latin America. I see soccer vids all the time and the biggest shit talkers are salvadorasd despite El Salvador getting internet the past decade and you being a small country, it's pretty sad.
Don't hold your breath, I used to live in L.A and all I saw were u 3 foot ugly,midgets getting mobbed by black and mexican gangs...You nothing but cowwards
shadow

Miami, FL

#7790 Feb 10, 2013
Amy wrote:
Oh, my God. We don't like them, because they're under achievers. If anyone who isn't Mexican doesn't like them, they automatically assume it's racism, although they are insanely racist and narrow-minded about other races. We don't like them because 50% of their females get pregnant before the age of 15. The rest of Latinos have to pay to price of underage Mexican girls getting pregnant. They don't take their education seriously either. They don't want to conform to the American way of life. I hate, absolutely hate, that they can't try to learn English. A lot of them are illegal, because they never try to legalize. Oh, lordy, and that never dying ego? MEXICO 100%! ARRIBA MEXICO!!! If Mexico is so great, why are you here? At least, the rest of us from Latin America know we're here because it's rough in our countries and America provides us with opportunities that could never have been given in our homelands. On top of that, as if singing the Mexican national anthem in front of everybody weren't enough, they go around and put down other nationalities. Mexicans were here before Salvadorians started to migrate here because of the civil war, but how many of them own property or attempted to own property? The majority of them rent a 2 bedroom apartment for 20 people. It's ridiculous.
Salvadorians aren't the only ones that dislike Mexicans. It's the rest of Latina America. Perhaps, Argentina hates Mexico more than El Salvador hates it.
The majority of Hispanics in America are Mexican and it makes the rest of the Hispanics from different nationalities look bad, because Mexico, is once again at it.
The funniest shit I read all day xD

Underachievers? What have u worthless sewer rats ever done in the US besides MS 13 and molest little girls?

Mexicans become actors,musicians,athletes, businessmen,etc...What about you cerote?

When Latinos "hate mexico" it's not real hate, it's due to competetion with music,sports,etc

If Latinos hate Mexicans, what makes u think they like u cerotes better? Latinos form communties all the time in mexico, ppl gets fame in Mexico, what does your unknown shithole have to offer?

"Arriba Mexico" Yes like every other country in the world have pride, unlike you dirty cerotes who call yourselves Mexican when u hop 3 borders here.. You all copy Mexican culture because u dirty wetbacks have none

Every dark/skin Spanish speaker is assumes Mexican.El Shitador are the 4th largest latinos here and have the highest gangs, which tells me u all breed like rats and are nothing but savages here..

There is nothing in the world a Salvadora can tell a Mexican that can make him feel inferior to you worthless creatures
lopez

United States

#7791 Feb 10, 2013
Listen everybody we all shit the same way!!!@@
White People

Austin, TX

#7792 Feb 13, 2013
Mexicans and all people living in Latin America are the produce of a pillaged and raped society. They are bastard children of Spanish conquistadors and defeated meso American Indians. That is why Mexico will always have inferior living standards when compared to Anglo dominated regions. They are a people spawned by greed and lust that know nothing but. Granted there are some exceptions but only in those educated in traditional Anglo manners. The country was defeated over a hundred years ago by America and still hasn't recovered. Instead the people of Mexico and every Latin American nation became backwards peasants and domestic servants to their more successful Caucasian nebors. The fate of a conquerored and broken people. It's natural selection. Instead of fighting, all you "Latinos" should try to improve the quality and dexterity of your culture or face getting bred out and Angloized like the African Americans. At least you all still have a country.
The real White people

Austin, TX

#7793 Feb 13, 2013
White People wrote:
Mexicans and all people living in Latin America are the produce of a pillaged and raped society. They are bastard children of Spanish conquistadors and defeated meso American Indians. That is why Mexico will always have inferior living standards when compared to Anglo dominated regions. They are a people spawned by greed and lust that know nothing but. Granted there are some exceptions but only in those educated in traditional Anglo manners. The country was defeated over a hundred years ago by America and still hasn't recovered. Instead the people of Mexico and every Latin American nation became backwards peasants and domestic servants to their more successful Caucasian nebors. The fate of a conquerored and broken people. It's natural selection. Instead of fighting, all you "Latinos" should try to improve the quality and dexterity of your culture or face getting bred out and Angloized like the African Americans. At least you all still have a country.
Trolls
Kevin

United States

#7794 Feb 17, 2013
White People wrote:
Well said.
Kevin

United States

#7795 Feb 17, 2013
Shadow2013 wrote:
El Salvador is the biggest disgrace to Latins.. such a small shit country yet, they make up the 4th largest population and largest gangs of latins in US
which means salvicacas breed like rats and are nothing but lowlifes and savages.. All they can brag about is their pathetic MS13 which takes orders from Mexican prison gangs,lol
They have no problems calling themsleves Mexican when they become illegals in the U.S to give Mexicans a bad name.They show no Pride for that worthless unknown shithole. True Latinos know that El shitador are the lowest of the low, which is why they are never on televison.
There is nothing in the world that a salvadoran can tell a Mexican that
A. Doesnt already apply to them much worse
B. Can make a Mexican look bad
So I find it hilarious seeing these salvadoras syaing bad things about Mexico saying "it's a disgrace"
Let me ask this
What Makes El Savador better?Because u all do the same negative things as anyone else
At least Mexicans in the US have become athletes,actor,s businessmen,etc
What have people from El Salvador become in the U.S besides Drug dealers and child molestors?
In Latin America, Salvador is only know for ms 13, which everyone else thinks it's Mexican...
The one thing they can brag about (MS13) most ppl thinks it's Mexicans.lmaoooooo
Salvadorasd are truely the lowest of the low
I wouldn't be surprised if you were that same diluted psychopatic scumbag, Mexica from Maywood.
Jerry

Mesa, AZ

#7796 Feb 18, 2013
What's up with Salvadorians always puting Salvadorian and Mexican food with their nasty ass restaurants....?

Please stop including Mexican Foid with your restaurants...

It's either one or the other....

But then again there food would never sell so they have to piggy back as always to Mexican culture and accomplishments to get recognition...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Salvador Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why are many salvadorian girls are marrying whi... (May '12) Sep 5 raaboff 54
Why do salvadorians use vos instead of tu? (Aug '11) Sep 1 anonymous 66
El Salvadorian women (May '09) Sep 1 anonymous 105
Any Asian-Salvadorans out there??? (Apr '12) Aug 26 Mixbabies 29
Left The MS-13 Or Mexican Gang To Help Us Polic... (Jun '09) Aug 17 pico 34
should salvadorians and mexicans should be bann... (May '12) Aug '14 The_Good_Villan 81
Why do El Salvadorian women acts bossy and mean... (Feb '10) Aug '14 hispanic and proud 51
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

El Salvador People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••