Why are El Salvadorian people do not like MEXICANS??

Posted in the El Salvador Forum

Comments (Page 321)

Showing posts 6,401 - 6,420 of6,701
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Carlos

Van Nuys, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Hey RIKA, do you still visit this topix? Let me know, THX..
Alexander

Ojai, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Carlos wrote:
Hey RIKA, do you still visit this topix? Let me know, THX..
Rika is gone lol. She left months ago.
Carlos

Van Nuys, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Alexander wrote:
<quoted text>
Rika is gone lol. She left months ago.
lol, maybe so, she had very interesting views...
Alexander

Northridge, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Carlos wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, maybe so, she had very interesting views...
She made really good points and was one of the few Salvadorans to stand up against Mexica, the guy who got banned for racist comments.
Herrera

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Mexicans Do LIKE WHITE PEOPLE AND NOT THAT MUCH SALVADOR PEOPLE CUZ SOME R HOT AND SOME R UGLY. THE MOST HOTTEST GUYS R MEXICANS, CUBANS,PARTICO RIOC GUYS THEY R SO SHIT HOT.

ONE THING A GIRL TOLD ME
THAT THIS SALVADOR BOY
D+O+N+T= DONT LIKE
MEXICANS GIRLS
Anonymous

Hyattsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

mexicans foreal foreal think they better than everyone else in CA. Not true tho..
The hell with Mexico

Copperas Cove, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Who cares what shitsicans did with film they attempt so hard at being white ala charlee and Martin sheen once a Mexican always will be a Mexican.backbone what???
False Mexican pride

Stephenville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

I will begin by saying that I have been a musician for more than 20 years and if you know music very well,all you have to do is listen to a few measures of any Mexican attempt at song writing and you can conclude that is not music but rather a lot of sounds that make absolutely no sense whatsoever.One is also able to determine that Mexicans dance to this noise.In conclusion both the musical noises and those body movements are strange symbols that Mexicans have incorporated into their culture as mexican pride?? I also have a message to my fellow Central Americans please do not lower yourselves to these low class culture that cannot acknowledge
Or respect American immigration laws try to migrate to to America legally and respect the nation laws and most important of all instead of fighting them with your fist ,go to college and universities and lets use the books and education as a way for us to succeed and defeat them in the professional arena and I promise you that we will be better that that drug country who is ruining this great American nation.
Ryan

Jersey City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Wow theres a lof of stereotypes going on here. a lot of you are ignorant and you all need to understand that we're all HUMAN BEINGS! We're no different than each other, regardless of our race, skin color, and appearance. Mexico is a beautiful country with beautiful culture, women and music. Salvador is also amazing as well! STOP THE HATE.
a wiwissssssssssss sssssss

Victorville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

mexico is the best bitches everynody hates on them were the best we have everything the best and pride and big fams bitches a wiwisssssssssssss
a wiwissssssssssss sssssss

Victorville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

DominiSalva wrote:
mexicans foreal foreal think they better than everyone else in CA. Not true tho..
oh yea there are bitch
Chill out

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

You all need to chill out. Quit hating we all in the samn damn boat. Please learn how to spell, making all of us look bad. Dumb bitches. I'm third generation mexican and I'm proud of it. I have succeeded in life and I'm going to keep doing so. I know for a fact that my family is far from lazy. I can say less for others.
Angeleyes

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

I am hispanic/chicana born and raised in Los Angeles Ca. I think in my opion first we should give respect to each other in all raises cause the more war/hate we have against each other the world gets worse. We have good and bad ppl from all countries and thats a true fact. As for me I dont like mexican mexican guys the ones that are muy machos they think they are the best kind. I dont think so that why I dont date them.My taste in men is from El Salvador I think they are good guys n bad guys but if you as treat them with respect n value who they really are they wouldnt have a reason to cheat. Iam single but I meet a guy from El salvador and he is the bomb very attractive increiable shy smile that is turn on. For guy like I would anything.
To all mexicans

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Para todos los mexicanos que se creen muy machotes valen pura puta madre no sabe ser hombre y para cojer ni para perra del vecino. Si dicen las luegas que los del El salvador oidian a los mexicanos talvez si escierto porque les dado la razon pero si no hay motivo para sueltas legua de puras mentiras yo de aki de los Angeles Ca. Y estoy rodiada de gente de todos paises El salvador honduras guatemala nicuguas costa rica y de aki y la verdad nadie me faltado respecto es gente bonita de Centro America ahora el mexicano es mas rudo y muy celoso en la mayoria se creen mucho y caen mal. Lo ke no me explico es la mayoria son muy trabadores y al terminar el dia se van al esquina ocho y union a cojerse pura puta de calle. Se dice que hasta hay parejas mismo sexo mexicano con del guatemala la verdad da asco porgue ellos dicen que machos.
Chris

Olney, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

raul wrote:
salvadorians don't discriminate against mexicans,
mexicans discriminate against salvadorians,I dont know why,both races are hispanics, they are supposed to get along.NO RACE IS SUPPERIOR.salvadorians do nothing wrong to mexicans, I don't know why some mexicans do wrong things to salvadorians
Salvadoran and Mexican are nationalities not races, and Hispanic is an ethnicity not a race either
Kevi

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
Salvadoran and Mexican are nationalities not races, and Hispanic is an ethnicity not a race either
You are the first in a lifetime to actually say that. People always think that hispanic/latino is a race. You can be Black, Indian, Korean etc and still be considered Hispanic/latino if you grow up in Mexico, Central or South America.
keyla

Fort Collins, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

mexican wrote:
and as for ms-13 theyre just a bunch of chicano gangster wannabes who copied chicanos when they came to L.A. and u can c that just by looking at the 13 which is associated with chicano gangs so stop hating us bcuz u kno its true f*ck salvadorans!!! viva mexico homey!!!
dear friend the way that we dress or look like it's way different so stop judging and the obvious reason to this is that they just talk shit about us and judge so that's why
El Centro

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

El Centro

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Ignorance leads nowhere
Diana Campbell

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

LATINO PRIDE wrote:
to me, yes we are all hispanic, its tha same thing! even though yes...we may have different traditions and some maybe have different religions! but i really dont have nothin at all against salvadorians, because i have many friends that are salvi and a couple relatives...and you see im half mexican n half spanish! but i do realize some mexicans do say things that are not needed to say to tha salvi's...but in tha end were all LATINOS!!!!!! OHH AND ALL THOSE PEPS WHO ARE ARGENTINEAN, STOP TALKING SHIT...CUZ THA TRUTH IS U GUYS ARE STUCK WIT US...CUZ U GUYS ARE LATINOS 2...SO STOP CREATING STUPID DRAMA!!! P.S. MEXICAN PRIDE!:D
My boyfriend is from Argentina and he has the utmost respect for Salvadorians and his best friend owns Los Angeles Pizza on Sunset in Echo Park. He believes that latinos are more passionate and romantic and boy is he right. We are all humans under one sky and one God so lets act like we were created equal ... which we were.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,401 - 6,420 of6,701
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the El Salvador Forum right now

Search the El Salvador Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Any Asian-Salvadorans out there??? (Apr '12) Apr 14 Julian 22
why are many salvadorian girls are marrying whi... (May '12) Apr 14 Hidalgo Andante 51
why most salvadorian men like puerto rican wome... (Nov '10) Apr 9 jose 188
El Salvadorian women (May '09) Apr 7 big dog 102
How are Salvadorian Men different from "America... (Jun '10) Apr 4 amour 79
Traveling to El Salvador.. Should I stay or go? (Jun '12) Mar '14 Cherry 58
Man survives 13 months lost at sea Feb '14 Wes 1
•••
•••
•••
•••