Simon jones

United States

#7732 Dec 23, 2012
MALAKATE wrote:
mexicans and marikas, they make no sence to me. They come to our country, bringing some fACKING dessease...Salvadoreans are one in a million;yes that's what we are! A SPECIAL BREED.cd
yea u shits yeah u salvadorainshit u people are shit.your family and your ansisters are shit.and your future familys will also be shit as well as your country if u can call that peace of shit a country
Simon jones

United States

#7733 Dec 23, 2012
I am sorry for speaking the true may my country souch your filty peace of so called country
Wanako

United States

#7734 Dec 24, 2012
Just one mexican wrote:
<quoted text>Hahaha ohh wow you wanna be mayan huh lol some salvadorians who border guatemala may be from mayan background but most of salvadorians have indian/tribes blood if spaniards love el salvador there would be many living there lol witch i doubt.
no pendejo if u love your Mexican country why in the hell are u here for, living off the government, women getting pregnant by different guys, no education, why the rest of the Hispanic population gets discriminated because of your ignorant ass, u people come to this country to destroy it, again u guys are the brown trash
Wanako

United States

#7735 Dec 24, 2012
Simon jones wrote:
<quoted text> yea u shits yeah u salvadorainshit u people are shit.your family and your ansisters are shit.and your future familys will also be shit as well as your country if u can call that peace of shit a country
. No puto this country is moving forward because of us, the working people not all salvadoreans are trash. I work my ass off to support my self MF
El Centro

Boston, MA

#7736 Dec 26, 2012
El Centro

Boston, MA

#7737 Dec 26, 2012
According to the ACS,[74] among Hispanic groups the poverty rate is highest among Dominican Americans (28.1 percent), Honduran Americans and Puerto Ricans (23.7 percent both), and Mexican Americans (23.6 percent). It is lowest among South Americans, such as Colombian Americans (10.6 percent) and Peruvian Americans (13.6 percent), and relatively low poverty rates are also found among Salvadoran Americans (15.0 percent) and Cuban Americans (15.2 percent). In comparison, the average poverty rates for non-Hispanic White Americans (8.8 percent)[74] and Asian Americans (7.1 percent) were lower than those of any Hispanic group. African Americans (21.3 percent) had a higher poverty rate than Cuban Americans and Central and South Americans, but had a lower povery rate than Mexican Americans, Puerto Ricans, and Dominican Americans.
El Centro

Boston, MA

#7738 Dec 26, 2012
The high school graduation rate is highest among Cuban Americans (68.7 percent) and lowest among Mexican Americans (48.7 percent). The Puerto Rican rate is 63.2 percent, Central and South American Americans' is 60.4 percent, and the Dominican American is 51.7 percent.
According to the 2000 census, Cuban Americans and Central and South Americans had the highest college graduation rates, with 19.4 percent of Cuban Americans and 16 percent of Central and South Americans 25 years and older possessing a 4-year college degree. On the other hand, only 6.2 percent of Mexican Americans, 9.9 of Puerto Ricans and 10.9 of Dominican Americans had achieved a 4-year degree. Over 21% of all second-generation Dominican Americans have college degrees, slightly below the national average (24%) but significantly higher than U.S.-born Mexican Americans (13%) and U.S.-born Puerto Rican Americans (12%).[72] In comparison non-Hispanic Asian Americans (43.3 percent) and non-Hispanic White Americans (26.1 percent) had higher rates than any Hispanic American group. Non-Hispanic Black Americans (14.4 percent) had a lower graduation rate than Cuban Americans and Central and South Americans, but had a higher rate than Mexican Americans, Puerto Ricans, and Dominican Americans.[citation needed]
carmen

San Miguel De Allende, Mexico

#7739 Dec 26, 2012
Mexicans talk tooo much shit and cant back yalls shit up i would never wanna b a mexican in my lifee thank u jesusbje mad me salvadoriann till i die hijueputass
Lopez

Perris, CA

#7740 Dec 31, 2012
Its 2013 and still:..nobody in this world knows anything about cerrotes or El Smellvador.

You peons are the armpit of all Cultures
Kevin

South Gate, CA

#7741 Jan 1, 2013
This is why I hate Latin America in general. Nothing but biggotry and stupidity. Not only do I see people trying to be superior to one another but there's racism too. I can't believe that people these days depend on people with light skin for relationships, anyone darker is skewed off and called gross. I rather be Asian, white or even black, but nonetheless, I'm still proud to be central American.
Filforonia De La Paz

Nashville, TN

#7743 Jan 1, 2013
Y'all Think That Just Cause' Y'all Have A Different Accent &' Shit Y'all Cool.......??? Hahahahahaha Lmfao xD Bitch Please!!!! You Guys Are A Bunch Of Chuco Babosos!(: &' Yes I Can Speak Y'all's So Called "Language" Thank You Very Mucho &' If Y'all Don't Know What That Means Then Just Grab A Damm Pupusa &' Sit Down &' Look It Up ^.^!~Bitch
Filforonia De La Paz

Nashville, TN

#7744 Jan 1, 2013
&' NEVER IN MY LIFE WOULD I WANNA BE A DAMM SALVADORIAN!!!! So Go To La Verga!!!!^.^ &' La Verga To Us Mexicans Means Something Different To Y'all So How About Y'all's "Smart Asses" Go Search It Up... &' Bitch Please Not ONLY Mexicans Get Pregnant At A Young Age Pendeja! &' If Y'all Don't Like Us Mexicans Than Fucking Deal With It!
Grammar Nazi

South Gate, CA

#7745 Jan 1, 2013
Filforonia De La Paz wrote:
Y'all Think That Just Cause' Y'all Have A Different Accent &' Shit Y'all Cool.......??? Hahahahahaha Lmfao xD Bitch Please!!!! You Guys Are A Bunch Of Chuco Babosos!(: &' Yes I Can Speak Y'all's So Called "Language" Thank You Very Mucho &' If Y'all Don't Know What That Means Then Just Grab A Damm Pupusa &' Sit Down &' Look It Up ^.^!~Bitch
No offense but you sound like a complete dumb ass ROFL!!!
BigotonPupuson

Huntington Park, CA

#7746 Jan 3, 2013
Lopez wrote:
Its 2013 and still:..nobody in this world knows anything about cerrotes or El Smellvador.
You peons are the armpit of all Cultures
MR. Lowpies....

Yep it's 2013, and Ya'll Mexishits still HERE!!! Collecting welfare, working under the table, disobeying law enforcements, driving with no license or insurance, standing like peasants on every Home Depot, whistling at little girls on their way to school, they can't assimilate to American Culture worse understand others, selling JUNK FOOD at every local park (even Beverly Hills), Littering, Littering, Littering not paying taxes, yet using health care and educational services, once they have kids in the US they become citizens and they have the " right" to stay but seldom VOTE, learn Proper English "mira guey!" "You Member'"etc. Putting a burden on our the economy because of their IGNORANCE, 80% of them becoming high school drop outs, joining gangs, not attending College, 4 year university in your dreams, and worst of all using services but not paying for taxes, as always taking advantage of our system.

AMEN...

By the way I'm Mexican/Salvadoran, so get your shit right if you are gonna spit your hate and ignorance....
Lopez

Perris, CA

#7747 Jan 4, 2013
BigotonPupuson wrote:
<quoted text>
MR. Lowpies....
Yep it's 2013, and Ya'll Mexishits still HERE!!! Collecting welfare, working under the table, disobeying law enforcements, driving with no license or insurance, standing like peasants on every Home Depot, whistling at little girls on their way to school, they can't assimilate to American Culture worse understand others, selling JUNK FOOD at every local park (even Beverly Hills), Littering, Littering, Littering not paying taxes, yet using health care and educational services, once they have kids in the US they become citizens and they have the " right" to stay but seldom VOTE, learn Proper English "mira guey!" "You Member'"etc. Putting a burden on our the economy because of their IGNORANCE, 80% of them becoming high school drop outs, joining gangs, not attending College, 4 year university in your dreams, and worst of all using services but not paying for taxes, as always taking advantage of our system.
AMEN...
By the way I'm Mexican/Salvadoran, so get your shit right if you are gonna spit your hate and ignorance....
Everything you described happens in the westlake district what is now considered the most trashiest part of L.A because cerotes inhabit it now.

...I'de rather hear "mira guey and you member" than hear 'pushika or puchika" or whatever heck you say.What the hell is that?? You know thats not very manly word but a very fairy one.

And thats right its 2013 and were still here kicking like we always have because were the ORIGINALS...only the strong survive!

Viva Norte America!
Kevin

United States

#7748 Jan 4, 2013
Lopez wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything you described happens in the westlake district what is now considered the most trashiest part of L.A because cerotes inhabit it now.
...I'de rather hear "mira guey and you member" than hear 'pushika or puchika" or whatever heck you say.What the hell is that?? You know thats not very manly word but a very fairy one.
And thats right its 2013 and were still here kicking like we always have because were the ORIGINALS...only the strong survive!
Viva Norte America!
Its juat as bad as the streets of Vernon and Slauson. Neither country is perfect. You're making a fool out of yourself. You aren't pulling any facts whatsoever, just plain bullsh*t coming from the bottom of your *ss since you don't happen to have a brain. Unfortunately that bs you pulled will never go up. Its all according to what you feel, not to mention, you're also stereotyping people around the world, saying stuff like, "El Salvador is not known anywhere," makes you sound more ignorant. Lol I've seen plenty of Americans, Asians, Europeans in El Salvador before. After, I think I rather have people remain clueless about El Salvador than to have people make any stereotypes about us Lol. Another thing, do you even know what "Cerote" means? Is your self-esteem low enough that you try to make yourself feel any better by trying to make yourself superior to all of us? Are you that pathetic?
Rick

San Salvador, El Salvador

#7750 Jan 11, 2013
Reason is both Mexican & Salvadorean people are very proud. So if one brags about their country the other will be offended. In truth they are both great countries with their goods and bads and the people from both are generally pleasant I had/have great friends from Mexico and El Salvador. And forget about if a beatiful woman is 1st or 10th generation, they represent
JOSE

Duarte, CA

#7751 Jan 15, 2013
Los odiamos porque son lo peor del mundo salvadoreņos miserables e incultos ja ja ja
BigotonPupuson

Huntington Park, CA

#7752 Jan 15, 2013
JOSE wrote:
Los odiamos porque son lo peor del mundo salvadoreņos miserables e incultos ja ja ja
aaahhh pobre viejo pendejo analfabeto! ja-ja-ja.....
BigotonPupuson

Huntington Park, CA

#7753 Jan 15, 2013
JOSE wrote:
Pinche Viejito Mexicano bigotes de Pupusa-Peluda! Miserable sera su abuela en calzones bailando rockNRoll en el parque Mcarthur jajajajajaja!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Salvador Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why most salvadorian men like puerto rican wome... (Nov '10) Dec 17 Joseph 195
Secta Tabernaculo Biblico Bautista (Mar '08) Dec 10 blancos22bee 122
El Salvadorian women (May '09) Dec 3 anonymous 109
are men from el savador cheaters (Sep '11) Nov 29 bella 41
Why do salvadorians use vos instead of tu? (Aug '11) Nov 26 Anonimo 70
why are many salvadorian girls are marrying whi... (May '12) Nov 20 Man of Reason 60
Any Asian-Salvadorans out there??? (Apr '12) Oct '14 Kevin 33
More from around the web