Mexican padre

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

All of my Mexican people and salvadorians need to grow up and show Mexican pride and love cause we all Mexicans and its stupida that you all fighting when America is hating us. I may be 22 Mexican padre but I know not to fighting my own Mexican culture cause I'm a proud Mexican you all immachure .i don't care if your half Chinese half Mexican grow up and show that us Mexicans ain't so bad cause America don't care if we illegal or born Americans they all want us mexicana gone so keep doing these pointless fighting and see if you get your heads out of your butts cause if you don't I'll come and take out all your corazons and make you eat them I don't want to fight mi Mexican people but if I have to ,to put them straight then I will I don't have time in my life to teach my Mexican people to be Mexican men instead of sissy so let me know when you all are Mexican men's Same thing goes for mexican mujeres and salvadorian mujeres grow up and love each other as a familia
Mexican padre

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

I get up every night and day and I always play Mexican musica everything I do and everywhere I go and I always carry my Mexican flag on mi Latin hijos stroller to show I'm a proud Mexican and I stand for allllllllllllll my different types of Mexican people and I even have my Mexican tattoo that say orgulloso Mexican:) I only cook Mexican food do planting and mow lawns and everything else I can do cause I'm a hella handy man and I don't care if people make fun of me cause I'm Mexican or when they make Mexican jokes .i don't have time to care for racist people we all have one short life live it love it have fun or you never have good life long live us Mexicans and Mexican flag up high in sky:)
Kevin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Ill just be honest. I really don't like Latin America at all. 70% of us have brains full of crap. Many People wants to be superior towards one another. Latin Americans are very racist. I thnk Europeans (Even Spaniards)have their minds more open than we al do. For a girl to be beautiful, they have to look slutty and overly seductive while the man had to be fair skinned to get the woman they want. If 2012 armageddon is real, then this should be considered a blessing for all humanty, that way we can all just shut the f*ck up.
vicentino de cora

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

just one dumbass mexicaca how it comes you talk about el salvador like if you know it dont compare there are 80 millions of you and we are 6 millions you stupid mudafackas have everything to be a potency but youal are to dumb to notice that you have a great position geographically talking have all kind of resources petroleum your agriculture is one of the best in the world turism all the resources you can imagine but brains poor you and about soccer I would be ashame of mexicos team they get paid so much and they aint worth a fuck carteles everybody knows they are killing each other wich I think is good . war what are you talking about USA beated the shit out you guys besides you all lost half of your lands nothing to be proud of and the description you wrote about the 4 foot tall fat guy I can only imagine a pueblita I guess you feel so bad because you saw yourself in the mirror and could not stand to be so ugly so your dumbass attitude couldn't imagine something better than compare your country wayyyyyy bigger with my smaller piece of art My question is how a beautiful country like yours can have people so stupid like you
New Yorker

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

IGNORANCE IS AN OPTION wrote:
mexicans=waste of pure time...ur in denial and you know it. Who loves Mexico? Everyone. Who likes Mexicans? NO ONE. Where's the envy if we like Mexico(the country but not the people)? LLLLOOOOSSSSERRRSSS. If anything I feel pity for you indiorants. You think you peasants can come to the US and just talk smack about mexicans being the richest, and mexico having talents when there's how many millions of mexicans?LMFAO, pure losers dude...(and don't put that excuse that Mexico is next to the USA) you don't see Canadians or other latin americans coming over here(in vast majorities)...u too $tupid to admit that ur country sucks, because if it didn't you wouldn't be here. You have so much trash in your mouth talking about how HUGE your country is, then go over there. You know that you're even rejected by your own people, look down upon for being a traitor..(orgullo mexicano)
I can't believe how your mentality is, I am desperate to claim something? LOL, ur dumb..hahahhahahaha. I don't waste my time with those things, I do not have low self esteem...nice try though, the only reason why I mentioned those names was because one of your people said we don't have any talents, which we do (even if little in amount(full blood salvadoreans)but we do.
You know how I can tell you have something against us? Because even though El Salvador is small, it's beautiful, it's tourism is growing as well as it's economy, and just the fact that we have more talents than the rest of central america should tell you something. Why don't you pick on Costa Rica, Panama, Nicaragua, Guatemala, and Honduras..because you have a grudge against El Salvador. I, for one do not deny that Mexico has some beautiful places(mainly on the south of Mexico) but the people are very uncivilized. Compare what tourists have said about the people of El Salvador and the people from mexico.
You seriously have an issue with Salvadoreans. Honestly you need to stop being so racist! Keep in mind that racism is pure ignorance. Your argument serves ni purpose! the only impression you've given is one of you being a poor excuse as a human being. Everyone has good and bad people in their country of origin. This so called arguement that u state your making is just that,,, an arguement! You have nothing but your opinions to argue over! I suggest you look for some anger managment classes,,, that type A personality of yours will eventually cause you to have a heart attack! Then you'll just be another dead ass Mexican.
Lol

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

xD lol wrote:
<quoted text>haha were the best and most popular country in latin america you cerotes havent even reach asia with ur culture
its actually Serote (:
Kevin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Lol wrote:
<quoted text> its actually Serote (:
Serote, a word with no meaning whatsoever.
SerotonNegroPiju do

Van Nuys, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

New Yorker wrote:
<quoted text>
You seriously have an issue with Salvadoreans. Honestly you need to stop being so racist! Keep in mind that racism is pure ignorance. Your argument serves ni purpose! the only impression you've given is one of you being a poor excuse as a human being. Everyone has good and bad people in their country of origin. This so called arguement that u state your making is just that,,, an arguement! You have nothing but your opinions to argue over! I suggest you look for some anger managment classes,,, that type A personality of yours will eventually cause you to have a heart attack! Then you'll just be another dead ass Mexican.
dude, you got things mixed up.

Ignorance is an option was defending El Salvador. About 2 months ago, there was a kid going by the name of "Mexica" who was booted out from topix for making racist and absurd comments towards Salvadoreans (and pretty much every one else lol..)

cheers
Aquas

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

SerotonNegroPijudo wrote:
<quoted text>
dude, you got things mixed up.
Ignorance is an option was defending El Salvador. About 2 months ago, there was a kid going by the name of "Mexica" who was booted out from topix for making racist and absurd comments towards Salvadoreans (and pretty much every one else lol..)
cheers
Things like that happens. I think he was trying to add more to "Ignorance is an option's" comment. I think that if it wasn't for "Southern Justice" and "Conquistador", the "Mexica" would of still kept running his mouth.
im awesome

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

salvador is same like mexico so guys stop fighting about it bit**** u act like fu**ing fools cause there same and by the way salvadfdorian people respect u mexicans so stop saying we dont cause we do u guys just act all ''cool'' and everything so if u wondering for the answer their both the same ok there slangs and gangs in both states there even .................
the situation

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

salvadorians and mexico are ther beastest countries in the united states one reasone we dress way better than other culture both of are staes we have bomb burritos and canddddyyyyy!!! we both have same cause r langguage is beast its our thing spanish is our bombest thing in our personality we both rock salvadorians don even hate the apericate u guys so we r the same guys stop fighting we have the mostttt bomebest food exepct chinese food e have chimchangas and burritos lucas and most of alllllllll menudowe both the same guys ok..........
ernesto parada jimenez

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Lol my mom is salvi and my dad is mexican. So i could careless what ppl say. Screw all haters proud of my 2 nationalities.arriva jamay jalisco and el salvafor
joanna

South Gate, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

being salvadorian is awsome but my best friend is mexican so i cant say i hate them
Jorge Ramos

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

MEXICO 2-0 El CRAPador
hahaha

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

wtf salvadorians dont hate mexicans ?
Recon32

Palo Alto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Why are you so damn ingnorsnt any how? Stupid BIATCH!!!
marissa wrote:
cerotes pupuseros always be running their mouth about mexicans its like they try to compete with us and we always win i mean wtf where is el salvador even at? its a country nobody gives a damn about
Recon32

Palo Alto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Because El Salvador belonged to Mexico wen it was only a territory and not a country back in 1800. Look it up and educate yourself!
hahaha wrote:
wtf salvadorians dont hate mexicans ?
Recon32

Palo Alto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

I'm both so It don't matter to me I love both of my countries and this one as well
Recon32 wrote:
Why are you so damn ingnorsnt any how? Stupid BIATCH!!! <quoted text>
Carlos

Van Nuys, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Hey RIKA, do you still visit this topix? Let me know, THX..
Alexander

Ojai, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Carlos wrote:
Hey RIKA, do you still visit this topix? Let me know, THX..
Rika is gone lol. She left months ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent El Salvador Discussions

Search the El Salvador Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama weighs sending guard troops to border Thu Tea Party Supporter 1
How to make free international calls from El Sa... (Aug '10) Jul 22 WALTER 2
Whats the sexies part on a Salvadorian body? (Oct '08) Jul 20 Spongedebfatpants 24
Any Asian-Salvadorans out there??? (Apr '12) Jul 19 Pituantonio 27
Gang members on their way to family members liv... Jul 18 Ragnar 1
join illuminati worldwide Jul 17 sam 1
Endless wave of illegal immigrants floods Rio G... Jul 16 interesting 6
•••
•••