keyla

Basalt, CO

#7708 Nov 22, 2012
mexican wrote:
and as for ms-13 theyre just a bunch of chicano gangster wannabes who copied chicanos when they came to L.A. and u can c that just by looking at the 13 which is associated with chicano gangs so stop hating us bcuz u kno its true f*ck salvadorans!!! viva mexico homey!!!
dear friend the way that we dress or look like it's way different so stop judging and the obvious reason to this is that they just talk shit about us and judge so that's why
El Centro

Boston, MA

#7709 Nov 28, 2012
El Centro

Boston, MA

#7710 Nov 28, 2012
Ignorance leads nowhere
Diana Campbell

Fontana, CA

#7711 Nov 28, 2012
LATINO PRIDE wrote:
to me, yes we are all hispanic, its tha same thing! even though yes...we may have different traditions and some maybe have different religions! but i really dont have nothin at all against salvadorians, because i have many friends that are salvi and a couple relatives...and you see im half mexican n half spanish! but i do realize some mexicans do say things that are not needed to say to tha salvi's...but in tha end were all LATINOS!!!!!! OHH AND ALL THOSE PEPS WHO ARE ARGENTINEAN, STOP TALKING SHIT...CUZ THA TRUTH IS U GUYS ARE STUCK WIT US...CUZ U GUYS ARE LATINOS 2...SO STOP CREATING STUPID DRAMA!!! P.S. MEXICAN PRIDE!:D
My boyfriend is from Argentina and he has the utmost respect for Salvadorians and his best friend owns Los Angeles Pizza on Sunset in Echo Park. He believes that latinos are more passionate and romantic and boy is he right. We are all humans under one sky and one God so lets act like we were created equal ... which we were.
The realist

Houston, TX

#7712 Dec 1, 2012
Honestly I would never do business with a cental american person, much less a salvadorean. They a lowdown, and crooked.
Melanie Gomez

United States

#7713 Dec 1, 2012
Fatima Bugharin wrote:
<quoted text> Mikayla, good job on going to school! Keep up the hard work! As for CEROTES they come from the smallest country in Central America and they export beans that get SHITTED by monkeys.
ok booboo salvadorans are way better than mexicans! May be the smallest country but we are way better than you mexicans. at least we don't look like monkeys unlike you's so stfu cause ya country ain't all that good either. Look at the news how many gangs you have. How much shit happens in your country not in El Salvador so bitch keep your mouth shut! why do you think there's so Manu racist jokes about mexicans & like 2 of el salvador?
Melanie Gomez

United States

#7714 Dec 1, 2012
The realist wrote:
Honestly I would never do business with a cental american person, much less a salvadorean. They a lowdown, and crooked.
Racist bitch. Bitch we do much more work than you'll ever do! Hard worker people so stfu.
Melanie Gomez

United States

#7715 Dec 1, 2012
Real talk people need to stop talking so much shit about El Salvador! Honestly because ya Mexicans always be the ones saying we're a small country, we hate on Mexicans, our food & music sucks & how we're a bad country because of the gang we have but stop for a minute & think about your people & your country. El Salavdor may be small but shit is my country beautiful & ha great food like pupusas ya love it don't even lie that's way better than tacos & our music who gives a fuck about that! We have our own music too so stfu & how we hate on you Mexicans! LMFAO omg please stop you guys act like your the best & shit when in reality your not a lot of people hate mexicans why do you think there's so many racist jokes about you guys so ya need to stop saying we hate on ya cause we really don't oh & about gangs don't you see how many gangs your country has compared too el Salvador... How much bad shit happens in your country than in El Salavdor so before you be talking so much shit about El Slavdor think about your country.
Kevin

United States

#7716 Dec 2, 2012
In my opinion you should all be ashamed. You guys give both El Salvador and Mexico a bad name. This website is full of nothing but immature kids who says stuff that comes from the bottom of your *sses rather than your head. I speak as a Salvadoran myself and I would definitely want nothing with both morons in this websites. All I see is stuff like "El Salvador has ugly women","Mexicans are fat" blah blah blah. Seriously folks grow up and do something. productive in life instead yeah?
chapincentral

United States

#7717 Dec 3, 2012
With all honesty I can say I can point out the"grudge" between the guanacos and the beaners. See the mexicans have been in this country (USA) longer than the all of The Central American countries. Mexico has always been involved with the US in someway. Be it war, treaties or because a lot of what the US is now was previously Mexico. So mexicans feel entitled to being in this land. You will always here an outspoken Mexican claim the US stole Aztlan from mexico. Anyone who opens a book will find it to be false. So where does that leave us with central American-mexican relationships? Glad you asked, you see since mexicans have been here longer due too whatever reason they feel superior to the second wave of migrants (I.e. central Americans) when the first wave of central Americans came here escaping wars they were not met with open arms by the mexicans. Even on the way here they were mistreated. Ask any central American immigrant what the hardest part was about their ordeal was and the majority will reply "passing Mexico". You see when passing Mexico they are robbed, beaten, raped, murdered, forced to serve as drug mules etc. Etc. The lucky who make it here are not looking at mexicans favoritely they grow hatred for them. When the central Americans first started moving into neighborhoods which were predominately black and Mexican the mexicans they were looking down upon from both but the one that song the most was the mistreatment/shunning from a fellow latino. Mexican gangs world target central American homes for robbery, extortion and just plain fucking with them. This is were MS13 was born. A group of Salvadoran youngsters got tired of this and they blew up in numbers. This was the way central Americans let the world know we are no one to Fuck with. Central Americans came from war torn countries used to seeing death all around they were and still are savages in killing. Most central Americans weapon of choice is the machete. So to end this, all this smack talk between both people all started over mexicans being dicks to salvadorana and central Americans. Welll any other latino, they believe because they have higher numbers they ate more powerful and are the latino voice. They have the same beefs with boricuas and caribe latinos.
Mexicanguy

San Jose, CA

#7718 Dec 4, 2012
I wonder if anybody noticed that elsalvador was part of mexico... And as for the claims against mexico stating that more crimes occur there than in el salvador, whether it is true or not, is not a fair argument. You see, mexico is much larger than el salvador, in fact their sizes are incomparable. It is a much more difficult task to control an extremely large country than one the size ofmassachusetts. In fact it must be embarassing that such a small country is unable to control their citizens.
MeCagoENTuKulo

Huntington Park, CA

#7719 Dec 8, 2012
Salvadore and Mexicant's both suck....
Diego

Danville, CA

#7720 Dec 8, 2012
Hahahahahahaha nice one Fatima that's funny
Mir

Bell, CA

#7722 Dec 12, 2012
mexican wrote:
u gotta b f*ckin kidding me
lol...u funny. mexicans are jealous of Salvadorians?? In which way?? all i know Salvadorians ain't nothing comparing to ANY other culture. They don't aport anything to this world.
coolkid

Cypress, CA

#7724 Dec 13, 2012
im african american hey(:
Ignorance is an option

Carlsbad, CA

#7725 Dec 13, 2012
Mexicanguy wrote:
I wonder if anybody noticed that elsalvador was part of mexico... And as for the claims against mexico stating that more crimes occur there than in el salvador, whether it is true or not, is not a fair argument. You
see, mexico is much larger than el salvador, in fact their sizes are incomparable. It is a much more difficult task to control an extremely large country than one the size ofmassachusetts. In fact it must be embarassing that such a small country is unable to control their citizens.
. Actually I believe that the bigger a country is the better you can control it...why? Because the level of poverty is spread making that better for the citizens because some towns do not have violence. In ES however there are I believe 8 or 9 million people in a little territory and the gangs are everywhere making it more difficult to control the violence. As for you comment when it comes to shame I think that Mexico should be ashamed that there are so many people here if the country is bigger and it should have more job opportunities unlike ES.
Kevin

Chatsworth, CA

#7726 Dec 14, 2012
Ignorance is an option wrote:
<quoted text>. Actually I believe that the bigger a country is the better you can control it...why? Because the level of poverty is spread making that better for the citizens because some towns do not have violence. In ES however there are I believe 8 or 9 million people in a little territory and the gangs are everywhere making it more difficult to control the violence. As for you comment when it comes to shame I think that Mexico should be ashamed that there are so many people here if the country is bigger and it should have more job opportunities unlike ES.
YAY you're back :D
Lourdes

United States

#7728 Dec 18, 2012
Its Not That Salvadorians Dont Like Mexicans , I Mean Im Salvadorian And I Love My Mexican Friends But Its Just The Fact That There's So Many Mexicans That They Feel Like They're Supperior In A Way Just Because Mexicans So Many Of Them And There Traditions Are Very Well Known And Stuff But They Dont Realize That Salvadorian Cause A Major Impact Too ! If It Wasn't For Us , You Wouldnt Habe Them Banging Pupusas !(:
oscar

Houston, TX

#7729 Dec 19, 2012
toda la ignorancia reflejada a su explendor maduren
Dwain Sawh

Brooklyn, NY

#7730 Dec 22, 2012
Please brothers and sisters can we all just get along. Black,white, red, yellow, blue dosent matter. We all part of the human race. We gots to work together and help each other out.

http://www.hotjobsoahu.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Salvador Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why most salvadorian men like puerto rican wome... (Nov '10) Mon Mahaliasinc 189
why are many salvadorian girls are marrying whi... (May '12) Sep 5 raaboff 54
Why do salvadorians use vos instead of tu? (Aug '11) Sep 1 anonymous 66
El Salvadorian women (May '09) Sep 1 anonymous 105
Any Asian-Salvadorans out there??? (Apr '12) Aug 26 Mixbabies 29
Left The MS-13 Or Mexican Gang To Help Us Polic... (Jun '09) Aug 17 pico 34
should salvadorians and mexicans should be bann... (May '12) Aug '14 The_Good_Villan 81
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

El Salvador People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••