Why are El Salvadorian people do not like MEXICANS??

Posted in the El Salvador Forum

Comments (Page 318)

Showing posts 6,341 - 6,360 of6,701
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Mexican padre

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

BigotesDePupusaPeluda wrote:
<quoted text>
relax Vato, not all salvis hate Mexicans. I think the feud has more to do with old generations from both countries. Chances are that if you speak English (i mean both sides, Mexi and salvi) there is no hate but more understanding. The problem is that most of them indios don't want to learn english and accept the US as our country not Mexico not El Salvador. Forget about pride, and about who's the best at what and we will get along just fine.....
Si cabron well I was born not knowing ingles and when a white ingles teacher Tryed to teach me ingles she said to my parents I'm retarded cause I only speak Spanish and I know some ingles but still have a lot of trouble with it but I was raised a old style pride Mexican and I still go by mexican pride but I respect all but I was raised to not hang or date outside my culture but still salvadorians shouldn't hate us and mi culture shouldn't hate tambien 90 percent of this world are Mexicans
Mexican padre

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

BigotesDePupusaPeluda wrote:
<quoted text>
relax Vato, not all salvis hate Mexicans. I think the feud has more to do with old generations from both countries. Chances are that if you speak English (i mean both sides, Mexi and salvi) there is no hate but more understanding. The problem is that most of them indios don't want to learn english and accept the US as our country not Mexico not El Salvador. Forget about pride, and about who's the best at what and we will get along just fine.....
not all Mexican can speak ingles it's just life and I'm sure it's not that people in different just raised different has nothing to do with speaking ingles or America ,I stand for all my different kinds of Mexicans Latins,Cubans,Dominicans ,salvadorians,European an any others
Mexican padre

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Chingon mexicano wrote:
Lol thers no racism between mexicans an salvadorians i got a bunch of friends an even family that are salvadorians shit we get along just fine i know alot of us mexicans like to talk shit like well call u popusas or cerotes lol but i do it fot fun an my friends jus laugh we jus mess around talkin shit but we are cool an we have a lot of similarities were just about the same the only time mexicans an salvadorians really hate each other is wen there is a soccer game mexico vs el salvador we woop ur asses tho lol but i got love for my cerote homies haha jk
agree cabron
mexirican

Culpeper, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

ronald wrote:
este tipo seguro no es salvatrucha, es un mexicaca,haciendose pasar por salvatrucha,conosco salvatruchas,lame culos de mexicacas pero no como este,maje, que ofende su gente.mejor pelame la mona,culero
It's Mexicanos not Mexicacas> You uneducated piece of shit. Pendejo acomplejado.I have nothing against Salvadorians,they are cool people.You sound like an immature, retard, shit for brains when you refer Mexicans as Mexicacas>Why don't you grow the fuck up and get educated,you idiot.I hate racist Mexicans, and racist Salvadorian. Let's stop this stupid beef between each other,and learn about each others cultures.You can learn alot from each other.
RomanSalvadoran

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

Argentinians all look the same anyways. Big noses and huge teeth. And no not all salvadorans are dark or Indians. In fact decendence from Spain, Israel and Italy. Even some Mexicans as well but unfortunately some of the native indians of Latin America kinda get shit on by allot of people. Btw FUCK ISLAM!!! AHOO AHOO AHOO!!!
Kevin

Compton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

All of Latin America has hate for each other.
mewtf

Vancouver, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

mezicanos hijos de putta son odiados en todod el mundo por ser una mierdaa
FLACCO

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

ThAts funny I'm mexican all my family ..friends own houses ... And own real business... Not .. Cheap ass places.. To learn Zumba I don't know why salvys always talk shit about Mexicans most Mexicans don't even mentioned them .. One thing I know them salvy girls love chilling with us..
TOM

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

I love salvadorian music... My bad what MuSIc...
Mr CoMpToN-spycho

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

When Mexico flushes its toilet....all the shit goes to
Central America !!!!!
Jenn

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

Sillicon Valley wrote:
<quoted text>
lol@ a stinky smelladoran calling someone indian? why do all salvadorans look indigenous? like you came straight out the jungle? all of you are hideous indios de selva--traga platanos, popuseros! your females are hideous, no salvadoran female has ever won any beauty pageants, let alone a miss universe title. i can assure you, and im sure you know and the truth hurts you knowing Mexico is better off than el semllador...the murder capital of the world, a stinking shithole not even tourist visit. thats the reality.
The reality is mexicans are much more indians than we are. So educate yourself before you speak about how indian we look, when you got people in your country working in the fields all fucking dark skin people who are indians. We just hate how you guys feel superior than everyone else. Your no better than us or spain or brazil or argentina. You should learn how to appreciate different cultures.
Jenn

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

TOM wrote:
I love salvadorian music... My bad what MuSIc...
Ignorant! Before you speak educate yourself boy. We're known for our cumbia. You sound stupid.
Jenn

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

mexirican wrote:
<quoted text> It's Mexicanos not Mexicacas> You uneducated piece of shit. Pendejo acomplejado.I have nothing against Salvadorians,they are cool people.You sound like an immature, retard, shit for brains when you refer Mexicans as Mexicacas>Why don't you grow the fuck up and get educated,you idiot.I hate racist Mexicans, and racist Salvadorian. Let's stop this stupid beef between each other,and learn about each others cultures.You can learn alot from each other.
I agree with you! Im salvadorean but i love the mexican culture, sure i might not lile somethings but doesn't mean we can't get along. I just don't appreciate when people say their country is superior than the other. We all come from different cultures, i love that! I love latin culture! We have the best of everything!
TruchaJenn

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Mann just because some people are dark skin doesn't mean they're indian lol Mexicans & salvadoreans have indians. But we also got light skinned people in mexico & in el salvador. Not everyone is brown or dark skinned. I say just BE PROUD OF BEING LATINO!!! We ALL come from different cultures & we should ALL learn how to appreciate every single different culture. At the end we all LATINOS.
Slavic Version of Guanaco

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

I don't know about the hate to be honest.I am half-Salvadoran and half-Ukrainian born in Kiev, came to LA at theag of 3. I have Mexican friends though. We are all latinos and we should all get along.
mexirican

Culpeper, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Jenn wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you! Im salvadorean but i love the mexican culture, sure i might not lile somethings but doesn't mean we can't get along. I just don't appreciate when people say their country is superior than the other. We all come from different cultures, i love that! I love latin culture! We have the best of everything!
I have much love and respect for Salvadorians. They are cool people. I have lots of Salvadorian friends,and so does my younger brothers. In fact we share alot in common. Both countries have their good as, well as bad. Nobody is perfect. I wish this Mexicans vs. Salvadorians beef would end. Both countires have beautifull cultures. Let's stop the hate. Viva Mexico y Viva El Salvador!!I hate racist Mexicans and racist Salvadorians.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

mexirican wrote:
<quoted text>I have much love and respect for Salvadorians. They are cool people. I have lots of Salvadorian friends,and so does my younger brothers. In fact we share alot in common. Both countries have their good as, well as bad. Nobody is perfect. I wish this Mexicans vs. Salvadorians beef would end. Both countires have beautifull cultures. Let's stop the hate. Viva Mexico y Viva El Salvador!!I hate racist Mexicans and racist Salvadorians.
My family and I enjoy all kinds of food. We love Mexican amd Salvadoran food. On my father's side of the family, my cousins aunts and uncles enjoy pupusas, nuegados, gorditas, tacos, tortas, etc. They got to taste Salvadoran food thanks to my mom, when my father came from Ukraine. They've been to El Salvador, Guatemala, Costa Rica, And Mexico.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

My point is that we should allget along. I love El Salvador, Mexico, all of Latin America and European country, Ukraine. Perfect mix, pipil idian and a Slavic European mx.
proud salvi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

mexicans hate each other they hate on their own people like example... guerrero people hate sinaloa and people from the city and so on! plain jealous and selfish people. I never have heard a salvadorean hating on another salvadorean just because they are from different counties. people please grow up!:)
El Chicano

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

I'm back,don't delete my entry again. I did
not use any profanity. Mina-san wa baka tare
aho, dan biyack shoo. Unko tabe tai
Sayonara...oh you don't know romanji.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,341 - 6,360 of6,701
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent El Salvador Discussions

Search the El Salvador Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Any Asian-Salvadorans out there??? (Apr '12) Apr 14 Julian 22
why are many salvadorian girls are marrying whi... (May '12) Apr 14 Hidalgo Andante 51
why most salvadorian men like puerto rican wome... (Nov '10) Apr 9 jose 188
El Salvadorian women (May '09) Apr 7 big dog 102
How are Salvadorian Men different from "America... (Jun '10) Apr 4 amour 79
Traveling to El Salvador.. Should I stay or go? (Jun '12) Mar '14 Cherry 58
Man survives 13 months lost at sea Feb '14 Wes 1
•••
•••
•••
•••