Comments
6,341 - 6,360 of 6,745 Comments Last updated 11 hrs ago
Mexican padre

United States

#7627 Sep 15, 2012
Chingon mexicano wrote:
Lol thers no racism between mexicans an salvadorians i got a bunch of friends an even family that are salvadorians shit we get along just fine i know alot of us mexicans like to talk shit like well call u popusas or cerotes lol but i do it fot fun an my friends jus laugh we jus mess around talkin shit but we are cool an we have a lot of similarities were just about the same the only time mexicans an salvadorians really hate each other is wen there is a soccer game mexico vs el salvador we woop ur asses tho lol but i got love for my cerote homies haha jk
agree cabron
mexirican

Culpeper, VA

#7628 Sep 17, 2012
ronald wrote:
este tipo seguro no es salvatrucha, es un mexicaca,haciendose pasar por salvatrucha,conosco salvatruchas,lame culos de mexicacas pero no como este,maje, que ofende su gente.mejor pelame la mona,culero
It's Mexicanos not Mexicacas> You uneducated piece of shit. Pendejo acomplejado.I have nothing against Salvadorians,they are cool people.You sound like an immature, retard, shit for brains when you refer Mexicans as Mexicacas>Why don't you grow the fuck up and get educated,you idiot.I hate racist Mexicans, and racist Salvadorian. Let's stop this stupid beef between each other,and learn about each others cultures.You can learn alot from each other.
RomanSalvadoran

Canada

#7629 Sep 17, 2012
Argentinians all look the same anyways. Big noses and huge teeth. And no not all salvadorans are dark or Indians. In fact decendence from Spain, Israel and Italy. Even some Mexicans as well but unfortunately some of the native indians of Latin America kinda get shit on by allot of people. Btw FUCK ISLAM!!! AHOO AHOO AHOO!!!
Kevin

Los Angeles, CA

#7630 Sep 20, 2012
All of Latin America has hate for each other.
mewtf

Vancouver, Canada

#7632 Sep 24, 2012
mezicanos hijos de putta son odiados en todod el mundo por ser una mierdaa
FLACCO

Concord, CA

#7633 Sep 24, 2012
ThAts funny I'm mexican all my family ..friends own houses ... And own real business... Not .. Cheap ass places.. To learn Zumba I don't know why salvys always talk shit about Mexicans most Mexicans don't even mentioned them .. One thing I know them salvy girls love chilling with us..
TOM

Concord, CA

#7634 Sep 24, 2012
I love salvadorian music... My bad what MuSIc...
Mr CoMpToN-spycho

Concord, CA

#7635 Sep 24, 2012
When Mexico flushes its toilet....all the shit goes to
Central America !!!!!
Jenn

Long Beach, CA

#7637 Sep 24, 2012
Sillicon Valley wrote:
<quoted text>
lol@ a stinky smelladoran calling someone indian? why do all salvadorans look indigenous? like you came straight out the jungle? all of you are hideous indios de selva--traga platanos, popuseros! your females are hideous, no salvadoran female has ever won any beauty pageants, let alone a miss universe title. i can assure you, and im sure you know and the truth hurts you knowing Mexico is better off than el semllador...the murder capital of the world, a stinking shithole not even tourist visit. thats the reality.
The reality is mexicans are much more indians than we are. So educate yourself before you speak about how indian we look, when you got people in your country working in the fields all fucking dark skin people who are indians. We just hate how you guys feel superior than everyone else. Your no better than us or spain or brazil or argentina. You should learn how to appreciate different cultures.
Jenn

Long Beach, CA

#7638 Sep 24, 2012
TOM wrote:
I love salvadorian music... My bad what MuSIc...
Ignorant! Before you speak educate yourself boy. We're known for our cumbia. You sound stupid.
Jenn

Long Beach, CA

#7639 Sep 24, 2012
mexirican wrote:
<quoted text> It's Mexicanos not Mexicacas> You uneducated piece of shit. Pendejo acomplejado.I have nothing against Salvadorians,they are cool people.You sound like an immature, retard, shit for brains when you refer Mexicans as Mexicacas>Why don't you grow the fuck up and get educated,you idiot.I hate racist Mexicans, and racist Salvadorian. Let's stop this stupid beef between each other,and learn about each others cultures.You can learn alot from each other.
I agree with you! Im salvadorean but i love the mexican culture, sure i might not lile somethings but doesn't mean we can't get along. I just don't appreciate when people say their country is superior than the other. We all come from different cultures, i love that! I love latin culture! We have the best of everything!
TruchaJenn

Long Beach, CA

#7640 Sep 24, 2012
Mann just because some people are dark skin doesn't mean they're indian lol Mexicans & salvadoreans have indians. But we also got light skinned people in mexico & in el salvador. Not everyone is brown or dark skinned. I say just BE PROUD OF BEING LATINO!!! We ALL come from different cultures & we should ALL learn how to appreciate every single different culture. At the end we all LATINOS.
Slavic Version of Guanaco

South Gate, CA

#7641 Sep 25, 2012
I don't know about the hate to be honest.I am half-Salvadoran and half-Ukrainian born in Kiev, came to LA at theag of 3. I have Mexican friends though. We are all latinos and we should all get along.
mexirican

Culpeper, VA

#7643 Sep 25, 2012
Jenn wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you! Im salvadorean but i love the mexican culture, sure i might not lile somethings but doesn't mean we can't get along. I just don't appreciate when people say their country is superior than the other. We all come from different cultures, i love that! I love latin culture! We have the best of everything!
I have much love and respect for Salvadorians. They are cool people. I have lots of Salvadorian friends,and so does my younger brothers. In fact we share alot in common. Both countries have their good as, well as bad. Nobody is perfect. I wish this Mexicans vs. Salvadorians beef would end. Both countires have beautifull cultures. Let's stop the hate. Viva Mexico y Viva El Salvador!!I hate racist Mexicans and racist Salvadorians.

United States

#7644 Sep 25, 2012
mexirican wrote:
<quoted text>I have much love and respect for Salvadorians. They are cool people. I have lots of Salvadorian friends,and so does my younger brothers. In fact we share alot in common. Both countries have their good as, well as bad. Nobody is perfect. I wish this Mexicans vs. Salvadorians beef would end. Both countires have beautifull cultures. Let's stop the hate. Viva Mexico y Viva El Salvador!!I hate racist Mexicans and racist Salvadorians.
My family and I enjoy all kinds of food. We love Mexican amd Salvadoran food. On my father's side of the family, my cousins aunts and uncles enjoy pupusas, nuegados, gorditas, tacos, tortas, etc. They got to taste Salvadoran food thanks to my mom, when my father came from Ukraine. They've been to El Salvador, Guatemala, Costa Rica, And Mexico.

United States

#7645 Sep 25, 2012
My point is that we should allget along. I love El Salvador, Mexico, all of Latin America and European country, Ukraine. Perfect mix, pipil idian and a Slavic European mx.
proud salvi

United States

#7646 Sep 26, 2012
mexicans hate each other they hate on their own people like example... guerrero people hate sinaloa and people from the city and so on! plain jealous and selfish people. I never have heard a salvadorean hating on another salvadorean just because they are from different counties. people please grow up!:)
El Chicano

United States

#7647 Sep 26, 2012
I'm back,don't delete my entry again. I did
not use any profanity. Mina-san wa baka tare
aho, dan biyack shoo. Unko tabe tai
Sayonara...oh you don't know romanji.
baconator

Palmdale, CA

#7648 Sep 26, 2012
YesMexico
Anonymous

Rockville, MD

#7649 Sep 26, 2012
el salvadorins are jealous like shit

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Salvador Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any Asian-Salvadorans out there??? (Apr '12) Tue Mixbabies 29
Left The MS-13 Or Mexican Gang To Help Us Polic... (Jun '09) Aug 17 pico 34
should salvadorians and mexicans should be bann... (May '12) Aug 8 The_Good_Villan 81
El Salvadorian women (May '09) Aug 7 Little mermaid 104
Why do El Salvadorian women acts bossy and mean... (Feb '10) Aug 5 hispanic and proud 52
Obama weighs sending guard troops to border Jul '14 Quirky 9
How to make free international calls from El Sa... (Aug '10) Jul '14 WALTER 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

El Salvador People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••