Slavic Version of Guanaco

United States

#7644 Sep 25, 2012
mexirican wrote:
<quoted text>I have much love and respect for Salvadorians. They are cool people. I have lots of Salvadorian friends,and so does my younger brothers. In fact we share alot in common. Both countries have their good as, well as bad. Nobody is perfect. I wish this Mexicans vs. Salvadorians beef would end. Both countires have beautifull cultures. Let's stop the hate. Viva Mexico y Viva El Salvador!!I hate racist Mexicans and racist Salvadorians.
My family and I enjoy all kinds of food. We love Mexican amd Salvadoran food. On my father's side of the family, my cousins aunts and uncles enjoy pupusas, nuegados, gorditas, tacos, tortas, etc. They got to taste Salvadoran food thanks to my mom, when my father came from Ukraine. They've been to El Salvador, Guatemala, Costa Rica, And Mexico.

United States

#7645 Sep 25, 2012
My point is that we should allget along. I love El Salvador, Mexico, all of Latin America and European country, Ukraine. Perfect mix, pipil idian and a Slavic European mx.
proud salvi

United States

#7646 Sep 26, 2012
mexicans hate each other they hate on their own people like example... guerrero people hate sinaloa and people from the city and so on! plain jealous and selfish people. I never have heard a salvadorean hating on another salvadorean just because they are from different counties. people please grow up!:)
El Chicano

United States

#7647 Sep 26, 2012
I'm back,don't delete my entry again. I did
not use any profanity. Mina-san wa baka tare
aho, dan biyack shoo. Unko tabe tai
Sayonara...oh you don't know romanji.
baconator

Palmdale, CA

#7648 Sep 26, 2012
YesMexico
Anonymous

Rockville, MD

#7649 Sep 26, 2012
el salvadorins are jealous like shit
Cubichee

Concord, CA

#7650 Sep 27, 2012
I see more salvadorians Hating on Mexicans more...don't know why ....I'm Cuban but I grew up in west LA .. I have a lot of Mexican and salvadorian friends and I hear salvadorians always talking about Mexicans .. About there music there food ... My opinion Mexican food is good there music is unique .. Because they have there own music...
Spider

Concord, CA

#7651 Sep 27, 2012
Known for there Cumbia ?????
Don't know about that ...There known to listen to Cumbia and dancing ..but cumbia is not there music...
Spider

Concord, CA

#7652 Sep 27, 2012
Why do salvys call each other Cerrotes???
Why do salvys have ridiculous names like...
Boris... Rosevelt....Alexander ....Douglas ....howie
Zachery... Whitmer.....William....Nelson ....Melvin
Esner....Vladimir ....Washington.....etc... Just asking????
Salvymex

Concord, CA

#7653 Sep 27, 2012
This is stupid ... People should relax ... We get along ..just some people have there opinion..
Dopeman

Concord, CA

#7654 Sep 27, 2012
I would like to thank the Colombians , for letting
The Mexicans take over the cocaine trade...we got what u need 18 & over please....mexico/Colombia
Connected forever ...drogas/ music...

Do ur research before u hate .....
Justin DA wHiTe BoY

Concord, CA

#7655 Sep 27, 2012
Tacos- burritos -enchiladas- mole-menudo- pozole
Taquitos dorados- Mexican seafood ceviche-fish shrimp tacos-Mexican soups- sopez-tamales-carne asadas-Mexican style chicken-Mexican breakfast- carnitas-tortas Mexican drinks- etc...etc...etc....etc....VS.. .pupusas-sopa de pata...& a Regia and some other foods with no flavor....
Salinas De Gortari

Huntington Park, CA

#7656 Sep 27, 2012
Spider wrote:
Why do salvys call each other Cerrotes???
Why do salvys have ridiculous names like...
Boris... Rosevelt....Alexander ....Douglas ....howie
Zachery... Whitmer.....William....Nelson ....Melvin
Esner....Vladimir ....Washington.....etc... Just asking????
Why do Mejicans call each other Guey, better yet Cabron?

Why do Mejikikis have such ridiculous names like...

Lucila Tanga...Toribio Sanchez....Chente Maclovio....Ramiro Dos Santos....Remigio Pena Nieto...Adrián Droide....Aquíles Meo de Latorre....Dolores D. Parto....Ana Lisa Meltrozo.....Paco Jerte....Penélope Luda....Rosa Melpito.... Zacarías Lagrande ...Proculo Medallas....Agapito Lopez Perez...Gomito Mentoyo Salazar...Gonzalo Culencho de Menjivar...

Just Asking????
Kevin

Woodland Hills, CA

#7657 Sep 27, 2012
Lol. People here talk, talk and talk. This debate os pointless and will never end. Both the Mexicand and Salvadorans (that I see in this forum) are in the U.S. Not one comes from El Salvador or Mexico. Both have the same garbage grammar and spelling, and both try to pretend to be somebody from another country to throw flowers at themselves. Both of you just shut up and get a life lol.

United States

#7658 Sep 27, 2012
Justin DA wHiTe BoY wrote:
Tacos- burritos -enchiladas- mole-menudo- pozole
Taquitos dorados- Mexican seafood ceviche-fish shrimp tacos-Mexican soups- sopez-tamales-carne asadas-Mexican style chicken-Mexican breakfast- carnitas-tortas Mexican drinks- etc...etc...etc....etc....VS.. .pupusas-sopa de pata...& a Regia and some other foods with no flavor....
Ceviche is peruvion you idiot.
random

Hawthorne, CA

#7659 Sep 27, 2012
we both speak spanish but we all know salvadorians are the blacks of the hispanics where do you have to go through to get to the u.s mexico who runs shit mexicans we have alot of food idiot pupusas came from the style of mexicans sopes tamales empanadas,well there are a great deal of good salvadorians so just shut up and learn observe
Mexican padre

Beaverton, OR

#7660 Sep 27, 2012
Oye all cabrones we Mexicans rule la mundo but we have by our side with us Es our puerto ricans,Dominicans,Latins,Cuban s, and all others that are type of Mexicans cause no matter what we don't like about each other at the end when it's all us Mexicans against the real haters then we be unstoppable :) ahhha Lo siento Mexican moment
Mexican padre

Beaverton, OR

#7661 Sep 27, 2012
If we were at a fiesta and they Played bad ass Mexican musica with coronas then Latinas,puerto rican mujeres,Cuban mujeres,italianas,mexicanas,sa lvadorian mujeres,european mujeres,philipinos,dominicanas get along as a huge familia then we all Latin,Cuban,italian,mexican,ph ilipino,european,
Dominican,puerto rican,salvorian guys can all get along and hang as one big cholo Mexican familia:) mwahahaha arriba cabrones
vic

Pacoima, CA

#7662 Sep 28, 2012
all you people suck, I'm from the eath planet! where are all you from?
Kevin

Torrance, CA

#7663 Sep 28, 2012
vic wrote:
all you people suck, I'm from the eath planet! where are all you from?
mars

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Salvador Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why most salvadorian men like puerto rican wome... (Nov '10) 16 hr Joseph 195
Secta Tabernaculo Biblico Bautista (Mar '08) Dec 10 blancos22bee 122
El Salvadorian women (May '09) Dec 3 anonymous 109
are men from el savador cheaters (Sep '11) Nov 29 bella 41
Why do salvadorians use vos instead of tu? (Aug '11) Nov 26 Anonimo 70
why are many salvadorian girls are marrying whi... (May '12) Nov 20 Man of Reason 60
Any Asian-Salvadorans out there??? (Apr '12) Oct '14 Kevin 33
More from around the web