Why are El Salvadorian people do not like MEXICANS??

Posted in the El Salvador Forum

Comments (Page 15)

Showing posts 281 - 300 of6,701
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
i love nuegados

San Salvador, El Salvador

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#394
Nov 3, 2007
 

Judged:

1

1

Dear David13, you must be a mexican. First i'm not inmigrant i said i live in El Salvador. Your ignorance makes you say stupid things. I Haven't been in Mexico yet. I'm proud to be salvadorean as you are proud (i think)to be mexican. I respect that. i cannot respect if you donīt do it. May be you are drunk when you write your little article. I recommend yoy Read some books about history from El Salvador and Mexico. and i will be better. Me pregunto si ya olvidaste el espaņol. Saludos y no te atormentes tanto.
Tapatio

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#395
Nov 4, 2007
 

Judged:

1

1

Well, I think that in every culture any group of people will give each other a stereotype. I personally don't hate Salvadorans. I have many friends that are Salvadoran. To sum somethings I've read here. Mexico like any other country has it's native people, European Amerindian, and lastly White European. If you people saying Mexico has really ugly women I welcome you to visit Guadalajara. Just because your ancestors came from other country's that doesn't make you any less mexican. It's like saying all American's aren't American because their ancestors came from various parts of Europe. The reason many Mexicans come to this country is the fact Mexico is a corrupt country. We do have a strong economy that is on the rise. But, when the mexican politics get it through their heads that they need to spend money towards developement, they will get nowhere. Most of the Salvadorans I've met think I'm not mexican just because I'm white and blue eyed. So they really laugh their asses off and respect me. If mexico were so shitty why do Germans, French,Italian,Russian,Jews come to live to mexico?? I wonder that myself. Salvadorans much love and peace to you peeps.
Tapatio

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#396
Nov 4, 2007
 

Judged:

1

cookie wrote:
mexicans discriminate salvidoirans becuase salvadorians are bad asses they have MS13 mexicans are afraid of them and theirs more mexicans and they still scare of salvadorians hahah
First of all if you're proud of having a worthless gang like that in your country you should go ahead and shoot yourself. Those people don't have any feelings what so ever. My friend's uncle and aunt were killed by these people as part of a wanna be gangster initiation. They killed them took out their heart and dumped them, as if they were trash. On the other hand there is the mexican mafia don't wanna fuck with those people military trained individuals in the art of killing ain't proud of that shit either bro!
johnny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#397
Nov 4, 2007
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Salvis hate mexicans because when ever they look for info on their country on wikipedia. They find that they don't have much culture to start with the only thing they have is the popusa. When they check out Mexico they find that we have culture, higher economic standpoint, and we have oil riggs. They also hate the fact that many other European groups mixed with us. Another thing they hate is we have famous people any artist that comes to Mexico becomes famous thanks to mexico. While on the other hand many artist don't even want to visit el salvador because the people are always begging for money and making people feel bad. And they are also afraid of getting killed by the maras. The salvi women are f'n hoes 2. They are always hooking up with mexicans. This one salvi hoe told me that she dates mexicans because we are better in bed and have bigger dicks. Hummm makes me wonder why the salvi men hate us so much. F off Cerotes you are always the ones talking crap about our people most people don't even know where the fuck el salvador is. F'ing sneaky piece of cerote hiding in between guatemala and hondura's nut sack.
Carlos

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#398
Nov 4, 2007
 
i love nuegados wrote:
Dear David13, you must be a mexican. First i'm not inmigrant i said i live in El Salvador. Your ignorance makes you say stupid things. I Haven't been in Mexico yet. I'm proud to be salvadorean as you are proud (i think)to be mexican. I respect that. i cannot respect if you donīt do it. May be you are drunk when you write your little article. I recommend yoy Read some books about history from El Salvador and Mexico. and i will be better. Me pregunto si ya olvidaste el espaņol. Saludos y no te
atormentes tanto.
Ustedes mejores en historia jajaja. En 1800 se invento la pupusa. jajajja por favor.
la chapara

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#399
Nov 4, 2007
 

Judged:

1

1

WELL YA'LL PEOPLE dONT kNOE SHiT SO iF YA'LL dONT kNOW NOTHiNG kEEP YO MOUTH ShUT
MEXiCANS AiNT GOT NOTHiNG AGAiNST SALViS, AND SALVi PPL AiNT GOT SHiT AGAinST MEXiCANS, AND ThAT PERSON WHO SAiD MEXiCANOS STARTED COMinG OVA hERE iN 1990'S U dON'T kNOW SWEETY WE bEEN hERE SiNCE A LONG ASS TiME, AND WE AiNT GOT SHiT AGAiNST SALVi PPL WE MiGHT hAVE SOME PROblEMS WiTH COLOMbiANS bUT NOT WiTh SALVi
AND YEAh ThERE ARE SOME SALVi SUREŅOS, AND MS bUT ThERE ARE ALOT MORE MEXiCANS ChOLOS SUREŅOS, MS13, VATOS LOCOS, AND ALOT MORE iF YA'LL dON kNOW NOTHiNG kEEP YA'LL YA MOUThS ShUT ShiT iM iN SOUTh 13 AND ThERE ARE 3 SALVi AND ThEY LiKE FAMiLY TO ME
YA'LL NEEd TO STOP STARTEd SHiT AND SiT dOWN SOME WhERE CULEROS!!!!!!!

“I love Canada”

Since: Aug 07

El Salvador

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#400
Nov 4, 2007
 

Judged:

1

1

johnny wrote:
Salvis hate mexicans because when ever they look for info on their country on wikipedia. They find that they don't have much culture to start with the only thing they have is the popusa. When they check out Mexico they find that we have culture, higher economic standpoint, and we have oil riggs. They also hate the fact that many other European groups mixed with us. Another thing they hate is we have famous people any artist that comes to Mexico becomes famous thanks to mexico. While on the other hand many artist don't even want to visit el salvador because the people are always begging for money and making people feel bad. And they are also afraid of getting killed by the maras. The salvi women are f'n hoes 2. They are always hooking up with mexicans. This one salvi hoe told me that she dates mexicans because we are better in bed and have bigger dicks. Hummm makes me wonder why the salvi men hate us so much. F off Cerotes you are always the ones talking crap about our people most people don't even know where the fuck el salvador is. F'ing sneaky piece of cerote hiding in between guatemala and hondura's nut sack.
I donīt hate mexicans I just hate idiots like you. You are a disgrace to any race. Our country has plenty of culture just like any other country out there. We have less land and so what? Mexico has its good points and its bad ones. Donīt be getting all high and mighty because your country is not perfect. I have visited a lot of places in Mexico and I saw a lot of horrible things. The corruption in your country is insane. There is a massive difference in living standards going from one extreme to the other,ranging from the elite to the poor. That is why everyone is leaving.There are no opportunities for your people. You have corruption in your police because I have american friends who were mugged by police officers when they went to vacation there. They said your country was disgusting and they never want to go again.You have massive femicide in Juarez and other cities. I am not going to assume every mexican is an idiot like you. I am not like that. I have read about a lot of mexican man who have raped girls as young as five months old, and know plenty of mexican women and girls who are promiscious. That doesnīt mean I am going to say every mexican women is a slut though, because unlike you I donīt generalize. If you had any brains you would see how stupid your comments are. El unico cerote eres tu.
Steve

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#401
Nov 4, 2007
 
Well said man. Now if every mexican and salvadoran would to think this way, we would all get along just fine!
john

Burbank, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#402
Nov 5, 2007
 

Judged:

2

1

1

This is, an example, of what Ignorance, Hatred, and envy looks like.
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Because Mexican immigrants are jealous of the success of Salvadorian immigrants in the U.S.! Mexicans have migrated into the U.S. since the early 1900's because of poverty. Salvadorians on the other hand have migrated into the U.S. since the early 1980's because of the civil war. Salvadorians have achieved more well in a short time than Mexicans. Most Salvadorians who migrated in the 1980's have already bought houses in the U.S.! And most Mexicans who migrated in the 1980's are still leaving in apartments or crowded houses.
Salvadorians don't discrimated against Mexicans, they only see them as under achievers!
You have to understand that Mexican immigrants for the most part are peasants.
Latino not Hispanic

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#403
Nov 6, 2007
 
This is such an ignorant topic. Latino Unity! Ya tu sabes.
carmen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#404
Nov 6, 2007
 
i'm salvadorian and mostly all my friends are mexicans its whatevers...
mark

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#405
Nov 7, 2007
 
dora the explorer leans like a chola...shes brown, shes gets down!
proud to be latina

Lakeville, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#406
Nov 7, 2007
 

Judged:

1

johnny wrote:
Salvis hate mexicans because when ever they look for info on their country on wikipedia. They find that they don't have much culture to start with the only thing they have is the popusa. When they check out Mexico they find that we have culture, higher economic standpoint, and we have oil riggs. They also hate the fact that many other European groups mixed with us. Another thing they hate is we have famous people any artist that comes to Mexico becomes famous thanks to mexico. While on the other hand many artist don't even want to visit el salvador because the people are always begging for money and making people feel bad. And they are also afraid of getting killed by the maras. The salvi women are f'n hoes 2. They are always hooking up with mexicans. This one salvi hoe told me that she dates mexicans because we are better in bed and have bigger dicks. Hummm makes me wonder why the salvi men hate us so much. F off Cerotes you are always the ones talking crap about our people most people don't even know where the fuck el salvador is. F'ing sneaky piece of cerote hiding in between guatemala and hondura's nut sack.
b$$$ plz ya aint no s$$$ maxicanz are so perverted.. nt all t most thy only wana hook up wit lil girlz thy only wnt pusy n dik ... salv alll the way oh n guess wat? atleast we are sexy and thtz y mexicanz date us... so now who jealous???
javier

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#407
Nov 8, 2007
 

Judged:

1

1

I don't know but, I just got back from Mexico and I saw a shitload of salvadoreans living, in mexico so what the hell are you people talking about. Salvadoreans like mexico they think it's way better than living in el salvador. That's what I heard from their mouths. We should just learn to get along.
Tony

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#408
Nov 8, 2007
 
Porque los salvadoreņos en su gran mayoria carecen de educacion y son gente comun y corriente, rateros que se dedican a asaltar, asesinar y violar a la poblacion mexicana en su paso por nuestro pais, la mara slavatrucha tiene una gran presencia en el sur de Mexico y adivina que... la forman en su mayoria salvadoreņos y centroamericanos en general!!!, probablemente no todos los salvadoreņos sean asi, en especial la clase pudiente de tu pais que no es precisamente la que pasa por Mexico, ya que los que pasan por aqui son precisamente los de la clase mas baja y por ende se tiene esa imagen en general del Salvadoreņo.
Y pro ultimo... como comparas la cirsis salvadoreņa con la Mexicana??? por dios... el salvador esta catalogado como uno de los paises mas pobres DEL MUNDO!!!! asi es, junto con paises de africa como uganda, zimbabwe, etc cuando Mexico esta considerado por la OCDE como la economia No. 9 a nivel mundial... comprendes??
brenda

Rogers, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#409
Nov 8, 2007
 
100% SALVADOENA
Bebe

Sugar Land, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#410
Nov 8, 2007
 

Judged:

1

Guanacas 4 eva!
your mom

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#412
Nov 10, 2007
 
i think this is gay!!!!!
nena

Walnut, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#413
Nov 16, 2007
 
flor wrote:
Salvadorian women are much more sexier and seductive than many other latin american women ,including Mexican and Argentinian (plain skeletons).
Perhaps the Mexican women are jelaous because we're taking all their men!!!
hahaha YEAH KEEP THINKING THAT..TRUST ME U AINT TAKING SHIT FROM US..EVEN MORE SO NOT OUR MEN..LOL...
lilangel

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#414
Nov 16, 2007
 
Legal Immigrant wrote:
<quoted text>
Mexico isnīt a third world nation? I wonder why everyone is leaving then? Must be because their country is just so great and full of opportunities for its people. Nice try there.
NICE TRY? I never said that Mexico is a third world nation. Pay attention to what u read. And if Salvadoran's and El Salvador is great then y are u guys leaving. I never said Mexico is great so don't start putting words in for me. And I'm sure that there are more opportunities in Mexico then there is in El Salvador.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 281 - 300 of6,701
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent El Salvador Discussions

Search the El Salvador Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Any Asian-Salvadorans out there??? (Apr '12) Apr 14 Julian 22
why are many salvadorian girls are marrying whi... (May '12) Apr 14 Hidalgo Andante 51
why most salvadorian men like puerto rican wome... (Nov '10) Apr 9 jose 188
El Salvadorian women (May '09) Apr 7 big dog 102
How are Salvadorian Men different from "America... (Jun '10) Apr 4 amour 79
Traveling to El Salvador.. Should I stay or go? (Jun '12) Mar 18 Cherry 58
Man survives 13 months lost at sea Feb '14 Wes 1
•••
•••
•••
•••