Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#1 Jan 13, 2013
stop stealing our history

u r nutter desperate africans
IL Principe

Aarhus, Denmark

#2 Jan 13, 2013
Lmao....comes from the man whose forefathers were enslaved and raped by the saudis.....

They are still your masters....

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#3 Jan 13, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
stop stealing our history

u r nutter desperate africans
You are a desperate African, lol

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#4 Jan 13, 2013
IL Principe wrote:
Lmao....comes from the man whose forefathers were enslaved and raped by the saudis.....
That's what I think to. How come in egypt their first language is arabic? E-lad is trying to say he is an arab when in fact there is no connection until the arabs invaded egypt and arabized the people. The beja were the ancient egyptians who came from the land of punt= somalia.
I gave a mountainload of sources, e-lad has provided none. He makes nutty remarks, like the ancient egyptians were irish and that the arabs came from the ancient egyptians. Lol,he's trying to say the arabs were irish? What a dumbass. And then when he posts pictures of africans he posts pictures of south sudanese/other. Never a somali because those murals look exactly somali.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/anbessa2011/8342...
^^^recent excavations in somalia.

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#6 Jan 13, 2013
Elmiboy wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I think to. How come in egypt their first language is arabic? E-lad is trying to say he is an arab when in fact there is no connection until the arabs invaded egypt and arabized the people. The beja were the ancient egyptians who came from the land of punt= somalia.
I gave a mountainload of sources, e-lad has provided none. He makes nutty remarks, like the ancient egyptians were irish and that the arabs came from the ancient egyptians. Lol,he's trying to say the arabs were irish? What a dumbass. And then when he posts pictures of africans he posts pictures of south sudanese/other. Never a somali because those murals look exactly somali.

arabic was spoken in egypt before arabs invade egypt

U forget that origin of arabs was egyptian prophet Ismail???

egyptians got the most straight arabic tongue cuz this language was spoken since before islam

perhaps, Arabic is evolved from Hieroglyphy as there are 3 hieroglyphic letters used by arabic todays

why you african blacks speak french and english as your primary lanuage?

why south americans now speak latino?

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#7 Jan 13, 2013
Elmiboy wrote:
<quoted text>
its not me who says irish were egyptians

its european researchers and i dont disagree with them

there were white egyptians on ancient times

its u who make nutty claims LOL u r joke

U worship punt people? they were not somali...end of story and they were foreigners in egypt not ancient egyptians at all

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#8 Jan 13, 2013
Elmiboy wrote:
<quoted text>
made in the black fantasy world yes! LOL

Stolen treasures from egypt to other lands doesnt prove anything

wake up u idiotic guy

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#9 Jan 13, 2013
IL Principe wrote:
coming from the danish pervert whose his forefathers were enslaved by brits?

they are still your masters

There are no such race called saudies but arabs, and arabs came from egypt

We egyptians are source of Arabs

by being arab, you have egyptian blood

Location hidden

#10 Jan 13, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text> its not me who says irish were egyptians
U worship punt people? they were not somali...end of story and they were foreigners in egypt not ancient egyptians at all
You are retarded beyond belief, allah stated ancient egyptians were from Ham. Egypt never spoke arabic before the invasion as a population, youu are so dumb. There were never white egyptians, but the greeks did visit egypt and said they were people with dark skin and wooly hair. How are you going to deny what the greek guy said. The land of punt was somalia. You're claims are so pathetic.

The land of punt
ancient egyptians said that was the source of their race
http://wysinger.homestead.com/punt.html
'Herodotus said the Egyptians had black skin and woolly hair'.
Ancient egyptians were beja, they were not arab, white, bantu or nilotic
Which means they had reddish-brown skin tones, sharp features e.t.c.
And where is your evidence? How come you have supplied none. Stupid slave. No wonder the ethiopians were so easily able to subjugate the arabian peninsula.

Location hidden

#11 Jan 13, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
made in the black fantasy world yes! LOL
Stolen treasures from egypt to other lands doesnt prove anything
wake up u idiotic guy
Haha, you're so delusional, somalia was the land of punt. Which means once we start doing archaelogical digs, there will be so much more to find.

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#12 Jan 13, 2013
<<<<<Proud to be an Arab>>>>>>

Location hidden

#13 Jan 13, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text> its not me who says irish were egyptians
Okay, so you don't disagree with european researchers. Then why are you disagreeing with Richard who said somalia was the land of punt, aristotle, and Homer, the greek explorers who visted egypt. But most importantly why are you disagreeing with evidence and DNA.
And there were no irish, those researchers have no valid claims which is why people view their theories as ludacris.

Location hidden

#14 Jan 13, 2013
Ancient egyptian races
http://www.catchpenny.org/race.html
the first three are foreigners which comprise of europeans and niltoics. The last one is the ancient egyptian man who is part of the cushtic race, this is how they saw themselves. They said they came from the land of punt not ireland.

Location hidden

#15 Jan 13, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
Okay, good for you, than stick with middle eastern history.

Location hidden

#16 Jan 13, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
And if your so proud why do you feel the need to connect yourself to the irish. And since your egyptian that sounds wierd. Its like a native american saying I'm proud to be american when they speak english and the british raped/conquered/changed the cultural views of the natives.
Ancient egypt=beja. End of story. You have no evidence whatsoever.

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#17 Jan 13, 2013
Elmiboy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are retarded beyond belief, allah stated ancient egyptians were from Ham. Egypt never spoke arabic before the invasion as a population, youu are so dumb. There were never white egyptians, but the greeks did visit egypt and said they were people with dark skin and wooly hair. How are you going to deny what the greek guy said. The land of punt was somalia. You're claims are so pathetic.
The land of punt
ancient egyptians said that was the source of their race
http://wysinger.homestead.com/punt.html
'Herodotus said the Egyptians had black skin and woolly hair'.
Ancient egyptians were beja, they were not arab, white, bantu or nilotic
Which means they had reddish-brown skin tones, sharp features e.t.c.
And where is your evidence? How come you have supplied none. Stupid slave. No wonder the ethiopians were so easily able to subjugate the arabian peninsula.
ALLAH never said Ham is origin of ancient egypt

Herodotus was a fanatic xtian jewish guy who believes in his bible more than the facts

isnt this mad herodotus said that 100,000 thousand guys were working on building the pyramid?

Actually this is impossible and completely illogical,he was such delusional biblical guy who believed that slaves built the pyramids

Pyramids were built by giant egyptian people who mentioned in holy koran as strongest humans created on earth

btw, Somalia is arabic country.....Somalia origins are arabs

Now go die and cover yourself with beja cotton plz

Location hidden

#18 Jan 13, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
Herodotus was a fanatic xtian jewish guy who believes in his bible more than the facts
isnt this mad herodotus said that 100,000 thousand guys were working on building the pyramid?
Actually this is impossible and completely illogical,he was such delusional biblical guy who believed that slaves built the pyramids
Pyramids were built by giant egyptian people who mentioned in holy koran as strongest humans created on earth
See, you have no facts and you just dismiss everything presented. Which means you're in denial. Allah said ancient egyptians came from Ham. Mizraim was the son of Ham. I dare you to say that to a greek, herodotus is one of the most famous, respected historians. And somalia is not an arabic country, we don't even look arab at all. We are related to the ethiopians, and look like the ethiopians. Out of everything you said, that was the most retarded claim by far.

Location hidden

#19 Jan 13, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't the british make you pick their cotton. c:. Didn't the arabs force your ancestors to be cocubines. c:.

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#20 Jan 13, 2013
Elmiboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, good for you, than stick with middle eastern history.
Egypt is a middle eastern country before it be african
IL Principe

Aarhus, Denmark

#21 Jan 13, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text> coming from the danish pervert whose his forefathers were enslaved by brits?
they are still your masters
There are no such race called saudies but arabs, and arabs came from egypt
We egyptians are source of Arabs
by being arab, you have egyptian blood
Saudis are your masters. You have nothing besides a sewer today which is left behind the rest of the world due to religion and superstition.

By the way you ignorant, you complete fool. The british never invaded Denmark. They liberated us from the germans during WW2.

You have absolutely no holes in your ignorance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Egypt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 5 min Baron44 390,729
Where did God come from Mr. Herron? Answer that... (May '10) 3 hr johnnytoobad 27
Islum in Sydney Tue Cowboy 3
Sheilaa's best Topix monent? Tue CantHideTheTruth 11
What color of Bottom Beads does CHTT prefer? (May '12) Tue Mr Farage 110
I love spathis because???? (Jan '11) Tue CantHideTheTruth 3,715
ISIS is the product of a foreign country. Dec 13 Nik cartooni 27
More from around the web