The egyptians are not arabs ( ancient egypt)

Posted in the Egypt Forum

First Prev
of 16
Next Last
Andersen

Aarhus, Denmark

#1 Feb 11, 2010
Egyptians are not arab. The arabs hate the egyptians because they feel inferior, because of the great ancient egyptian civilization. The egyptians speak an arab language but they are not arabs they are a hamitic people. The Egyptians have more in common genetically with, eritreans, ethiopians, somalis and the beja people than they have with arabs. The egyptians forefathers came from the land of Punt, which was in northern Somalia. The somalis, ethiopians and eritreans are Kushitic people and together with the egyptians they form the hamitic race.
Actually the semetic languages to which the arab language belongs to, originate from Ethiopia, and the reason why yemenites like egyptians, ethiopians, eritreans and somalis is because the yemenites know that their forefathers came from the Horn of Africa.
The saudis feel better than the hamites ( egyptians, eritreans, ethiopians, somalis, beja people) because their skin is lighter, and they want to look like the europeans. The Arabs both feel inferior to the egyptians and the europeans.
Almost all the people who call themselves arab, are not arab. The egyptians are hamites. All northafricans are berbers. The Syrians are syrians. The palestinian forfathers were the real jews. The yemenites are yemenites and not arabs.
The problem is that England and France created pan- arabism, because they wanted the northafricans and people of the middleeast to fight against the turks. The egyptians should be proud of their history and culture instead of being tricked by saudi oil money and barbaric saudi wahabists to believe in the lie that they are arabs.

The ancient egyptian civilization and the kingdom of Kush was created by the same people who came from the land of Punt ( somalia). The ancient egyptians looked like todays beja- people from southeastern Egypt and northeastern Sudan. The beja- people are a kushitic people like the ethiopians, eritreans and somalis. But the kingdom of Kush was invaded by the nubians who came from central Africa ( that is why the nubians have broad noses). The nubian conquest of Kush meant a break in the relations between the egyptians and the kushitic people, and Egypt was also conquered by the assyrians and the greeks. But DNA tests show that the egyptians, eritreans, ethiopians and somalis have the same forefathers, they are the same hamitic people.
And DNA test also show that the greeks and southern italians are carriers of the same Y- DNA E1b1b1a (or E-M78) as the egyptians, eritreans, ethiopians and somalis. This means that the greatest civilizations in human history was created by the forefathers to the egyptians, eritreans, ethiopians, somalis, greeks and italians.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E1b1b1a
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_E1b1b... (Y-DNA)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somali_people#Y_...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beja_people
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afars
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamitic
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giuseppe_Sergi
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race
Moses

Taunton, UK

#2 Feb 17, 2010
Andersen wrote:
The saudis feel better than the hamites ( egyptians, eritreans, ethiopians, somalis, beja people) because their skin is lighter, and they want to look like the europeans. The Arabs both feel inferior to the egyptians and the europeans.
Almost all the people who call themselves arab, are not arab. The egyptians are hamites. All northafricans are berbers. The Syrians are syrians. The palestinian forfathers were the real jews. The yemenites are yemenites and not arabs.
The problem is that England and France created pan- arabism, because they wanted the northafricans and people of the middleeast to fight against the turks. The egyptians should be proud of their history and culture instead of being tricked by saudi oil money and barbaric saudi wahabists to believe in the lie that they are arabs.
I have never read such a big pile of crap in my life. Suggesting that it was the French and the British who created the Arab identity makes you look like a fool, considering that you're talking about one of the strongest and oldest identities on this planet.

You ask the Egyptians to be proud of their heritage while making sound that the only heritage they have is linked to Ancient Egypt, what about what they have achieved during the middle ages? Shouldn't they be proud of that too, or is it something that does not agree with your Islamophobia?

As for the inferiority complex that you seem to inflict on whomever you don't take a fancy to, I suggest you take a deeper look at yourself. You have a lot of growing up to do, you are in no way in any position to give advice about what others should be proud of.
Jensen

Aarhus, Denmark

#3 Feb 18, 2010
Moses wrote:
<quoted text>
what about what they have achieved during the middle ages? Shouldn't they be proud of that too, or is it something that does not agree with your Islamophobia?
Well the things the egyptians achieved during the middle ages, was things the egyptians achieved and not the arabs. The egyptians have never been arabs, so what is your point?

anti-panarabism is not the same as islamophobia. The egyptians have always traditionally been sufi- muslims, but because of saudi oil money the perverse satanic saudi-arabian wahabism is winning terrain in Egypt

queen_egypt

Huntingdon, UK

#4 Feb 18, 2010
they r arabs weather u like it or not
love hurghada

Wednesbury, UK

#5 Feb 18, 2010
queen_egypt wrote:
they r arabs weather u like it or not
That's whether - weather is like snow etc!
Egyptian_queen

Huntingdon, UK

#6 Feb 18, 2010
baiscally egyptians are the top of the arabs, in drama, football, cultre and everything u can name, i would proberbly say that in ancient times Egyptians where different from the modern egyptian times, which is now. Who ever says that egyptians arnt arabs they r.
Egyptian_queen

Huntingdon, UK

#7 Feb 18, 2010
love hurghada wrote:
<quoted text> That's whether - weather is like snow etc!
LOL IM SORRY :)
Egyptian_lad

Cairo, Egypt

#8 Feb 18, 2010
Arabs race came from Egyptian blood!

Our mother hajjar was Egyptian and she was mother of all modern arab race.

Arabs belong to Egypt by blood, thats why they have our colour and some looking features.

We egyptians are pioneer in all aspects. Thats facts.

Egyptians also are the most fluent arabic speakers,proving the point, we are source of Arouba.
love hurghada

Wednesbury, UK

#9 Feb 19, 2010
Egyptian_queen wrote:
<quoted text> LOL IM SORRY :)
Just trying to help :)
queen_egypt

Huntingdon, UK

#10 Feb 19, 2010
love hurghada wrote:
<quoted text> Just trying to help :)
:)
queen_egypt

Huntingdon, UK

#12 Feb 21, 2010
Akhona wrote:
Reall Egyptians, are not Arabs.. Im yet 2 hear a reall Egyptian claim she is Asian aka Arab.. TIA get it ? Arabic spk doesnt make you one, unless if you are frm Asia hahaha. Are nubians, dinkas,beja arabs aka asian?
egyptians are arabs, they speak arabic! acient times was different egyptians were unique they didnt have a ethnic
Jensen

Aarhus, Denmark

#15 Feb 22, 2010
The egyptian,berber,somali, greek race:
http://www.thegeneticatlas.com/E1b1b1_Y-DNA.h...

You are not arabs!
Egyptian_lad

Egypt

#17 Feb 23, 2010
Akhona wrote:
You not an Egyptian, you are an Arab,case close, i wonder what zidan, afroto and zaki hawas,would say about this?
Stupid! zidan has green eyes and white... he's not native egyptian at all. hes descendant of european roots.

True ancient egyptians are not white.

And Egypt is called" Arabic Republic of Egypt" A.R.E
Egyptian_lad

Egypt

#18 Feb 23, 2010
Jensen wrote:
The egyptian,berber,somali, greek race:
http://www.thegeneticatlas.com/E1b1b1_Y-DNA.h...
You are not arabs!
Jensen:dude!, u are n't abuser or racist... but very stupid and bigotted.

Again: the arab race came from EGYPT.

By being Arab>>>>> You are egyptian anyway!
Akhona

Europe

#19 Feb 25, 2010
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid! zidan has green eyes and white... he's not native egyptian at all. hes descendant of european roots.
True ancient egyptians are not white.
And Egypt is called" Arabic Republic of Egypt" A.R.E
dummy, arabs are asians 4rom Saudi, Kuwait and Yemen [asia] n arabs sure look white.ish..Sadat[half nubian, half asian/arab], imposed Arab identity on egyptians..double stupid! arabic and judaic are related 2 ancient ethiopian dialects(afro-asiatic) not egyptian or NAfrican whatsoever. Stupidest, some Berbers(common), tauregs and chadians(rare) do have hazel eyes(fact) and are Native nAfrican ,hence i noted Zidan nd Afroto, southern egyptians are simply Nubian or black, but they spk arabic . Google Arab history.. Were are your from? Dit u no there is tension between N.Afris and Arab ,esp in Algeria?
Dika

Europe

#20 Feb 25, 2010
Egyptians are NE Africans, Arabs are Asians from the Gulf, maybe if you join The AU and play Afcon cup and win at least one olympic medal, the NAfricans might take you seriously..... Tripoli

“Our Military Is Our Power”

Since: Feb 10

cairo,Egypt

#21 Feb 26, 2010
Dika wrote:
Egyptians are NE Africans, Arabs are Asians from the Gulf, maybe if you join The AU and play Afcon cup and win at least one olympic medal, the NAfricans might take you seriously..... Tripoli
Dika: Dont be stupid plz... u know nothing about middle east history.

Ancient egyptians came FROM SAM, son of Noah.

And There were no arabs ..nor any person in Middle east, the civilization started in Egypt with sam , son of noah and his breed. and then some Ancient egyptians moved to lands of palestine, jordan,and arabia.... understand??? I'm talking about the beginning life from thousands of years...long before Pharaohs too.

Thats our history... So arabs came originally from EGypt, Egypt born them out.

So being arab, means being EGYPTIAN.

Viva EGYPT!!! mother of world!!!
Dika

Europe

#22 Feb 26, 2010
Forza_Egyptians wrote:
<quoted text>
And There were no arabs ..nor any person in Middle east, the civilization started in Egypt with sam , son of noah and his breed. and then some Ancient egyptians moved to lands of palestine, jordan,and arabia.... understand??? I'm talking about the beginning life from thousands of years...long before Pharaohs too.
retard you just answered yourself ,europeans and indians etc are they egyptian too?, whats your point exactly, we all know human beings are from East AFRICA,, My point is Arabs are mixed with Asians., hence ancient egyptians looked more Nubian, upper looked European.. was 'Sam' from N.AFRICA,, dude , you sound stupid..NO
love hurghada

Wednesbury, UK

#23 Feb 26, 2010
Forza_Egyptians wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeh Yeh heard it all before
love hurghada

Wednesbury, UK

#24 Feb 26, 2010
And also while we're at it, who were the first British football team to win the European cup? I rest my case ha ha ha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Egypt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 29 min Baron44 378,261
Should I move to Saudi Arabia with my husband t... (Jul '12) 2 hr Hot_Muslima 26
Is Sheilaa retarded? (Aug '12) 2 hr danetoo 56
which name wuld u choose for a black cat? 8 hr Asswad 0
sex 8 hr Anon0moso 5
If Islam wishes to conquer anything... 8 hr Anon0moso 6
What color of Bottom Beads does CHTT prefer? (May '12) 8 hr Anon0moso 102

Egypt People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE