Spathis

Canada

#26 Dec 30, 2009
nada wrote:
Egyptian men can be very romantic during courtship then after they have you everything changes. Are they liars? I would say they are more BS'ers than anything else. They like to make a lot of false promises to a woman especially Western women who are not wise to their ways. They also act like family to everything to them but they will cheat on you as soon as you won't do what they want.
Right on
Just listen to Egyptian zeebala and how he talks to everyone here
Bahayem and very smelly
Thye do not wash themselves too much
Ikhs
I LOVE HIS WORDS

Chicago, IL

#27 Jan 1, 2010
nada wrote:
Egyptian men can be very romantic during courtship then after they have you everything changes. Are they liars? I would say they are more BS'ers than anything else. They like to make a lot of false promises to a woman especially Western women who are not wise to their ways. They also act like family to everything to them but they will cheat on you as soon as you won't do what they want.
WHY DO YOU SINGLE OUT MEN IN THIS SITUATION, MOST MEN WINE AND DINE UNTIL THEY GET YOU AND THEN IT STOPS, EGYPTIANS CAN NOT BE SINGLED OUT, I HAVE DATED MORE THAN ONE RACE AND ALL BAD IS THE SAME AS ALL GOOD
I LOVE HIS WORDS

Chicago, IL

#28 Jan 1, 2010
I AM TRYING TO BRING AN EGYPTIAN MAN HERE TO THE STATES SO WE CAN MARRY, HE IS A SCHOOL TEACHER AND YES HE SAYS BEAUTIFUL THINGS BUT DON'T MOST MEN DO THAT WHEN THEY ARE ROMANCING A WOMAN? I AM IN LOVE AS HE IS WITH ME BUT THE STORIES I READ DO KEEP ME WORRIED, HE IS LEAVING HIS FAMILY FOR ME AND TO ME THAT IS A BIG SACRIFICE, HE SPEAKS ENGLISH WELL AND I BELIEVE HE WILL FIND A JOB HERE FAST BUT HE WILL COME ON A TOURIST VISA, WE ARE STILL TRYING TO FIGURE IF THIS IS THE CHEAPEST AND FAST WAY FOR HIM TO COME HERE, THEN WILL 16 DAYS BE ENOUGH FOR US TO MARRY SO HE DOES NOT HAVE TO RETURN TO EGYPT?
Pharaohs Queen

United States

#30 Jan 9, 2010
Nicole wrote:
Who says Egyptians liars? My boyfriend is the most honest guy in the planet. I didn't know what Love was before I met him. He is just a little bit controlling and that's because he love me. You find no one as caring and giving as Egyptian men ;)
That's great to hear, how long have you been with him? Where do you live? if you don't mind me asking how long have you known each other, and where did you meet?

Thanks
love hurghada

Wednesbury, UK

#31 Jan 9, 2010
Sarah wrote:
Controlling doesn't mean love Nicole:( It is about control, i should watch it now, early on in your relationship.
I have a wonderful Egyptain husband who would never lie, cheat or control. Our marriage is based on love and trust. There are 'some' good egyptain men out there but sadly it is the bad ones, the cheats, the liers, the abusers that people tend to hear about.:(
Yes Nicole, watch out, if he is controlling beware. I am also lucky my Egyptian Fiance is the opposite - Go onto 'Egyptian Blacklist' on this site and see if you can find out anything, control is not love, please be careful
Lady In Luxor

Oxford, UK

#32 Feb 2, 2010
Hi All - well where do I start!! Egyptian men well I try to look at life as their is good and bad in all of us no creed nor colour is any better or worse than the other we are all equals. So when I met the man I fell in love with a year ago in luxor I looked past the fact that he was poor I looked at the fact that he was kind honest caring loving until I decided that instead of sending him money every month that he had to be able to provide for his family and that included me by himself I gave him opportunities tried to make him see that he had to gain an education that he should try to find a better job, but he didn't want any of that he wanted the money to keep coming every month then I realised that maybe he was not as honest as I first thought then the doubts started to creep in was he being honest was he lying many people warned me when i went back to see him every 3 months that he was married that he was using me and the response that he gave was that people in luxor are jealous of him and our relationship that they want to destroy it because they don't want him to leave and have a better life in UK anyway i decided that this man wasn't right for me so for a week i did not call and then i called to find that he had changed his number so i called his friend who told me in the space of a week this man had sold his car moved to Cairo and got engaged to an egyptian woman, and he will probably be paying for her ring and wedding with my money the money that i sent him to have a better life. so you see to all those in the house its a bit tough when somebody asks if all egyptian men are liars when you go through heart ache like this when you truly love somebody that they can be so cruel and unkind when all you tried to do was love that person for who he was and not what he had!!
Sassee

Las Piñas, Philippines

#33 Feb 3, 2010
Lady In Luxor

"Hi All - well where do I start!! Egyptian men well I try to look at life as their is good and bad in all of us no creed nor colour is any better or worse than the other we are all equals. So when I met the man I fell in love with a year ago in luxor I looked past the fact that he was poor I looked at the fact that he was kind honest caring loving until I decided that instead of sending him money every month that he had to be able to provide for his family and that included me by himself I gave him opportunities tried to make him see that he had to gain an education that he should try to find a better job, but he didn't want any of that he wanted the money to keep coming every month then I realised that maybe he was not as honest as I first thought then the doubts started to creep in was he being honest was he lying many people warned me when i went back to see him every 3 months that he was married that he was using me and the response that he gave was that people in luxor are jealous of him and our relationship that they want to destroy it because they don't want him to leave and have a better life in UK anyway i decided that this man wasn't right for me so for a week i did not call and then i called to find that he had changed his number so i called his friend who told me in the space of a week this man had sold his car moved to Cairo and got engaged to an egyptian woman, and he will probably be paying for her ring and wedding with my money the money that i sent him to have a better life. so you see to all those in the house its a bit tough when somebody asks if all egyptian men are liars when you go through heart ache like this when you truly love somebody that they can be so cruel and unkind when all you tried to do was love that person for who he was and not what he had!!"

I was used too by my Egyptian man. When I was in Egypt in November of last year he told me that he was in dire need of money and he needed it before the end of the year when it is time for the inventory or I think we call it Audit of accounts. He stated that he has been dipping his hands into his company's account whenever he needed money for himself or his family. He works as an Accountant in a Service Center in Alex and he can juggle accounts from here and there as he claimed. I should have not tolerated this bad behavior but days before I left Egypt I lent (stressed)him few dollars to help him with but later on I realized that he could have used it in buying his new British lover an engagement ring (a 2 timing double-faced slob. He even tried to scam me of buying a flat in Alex shortly after my return to my country. That I should send the money before the end of the year, that I can get it from my funds, or borrow from my best friends or from my company. These talks dragged for days. That the papers will be in his name since he said he is the man. I argued why it should be in his and not my name, that I need a lawyer who can draw me the contract in both arabic and english to protect my rights. When I said this he mentioned about not trusting him. Better judgment saved me from further pain. I could go and on.
Lady In Luxor

London, UK

#34 Feb 3, 2010
Hi Sassee it is a sad state of affairs I just had to chuckle to myself because Mohamed said the same thing to me borrow money from my family or friends to give to him. I was really lucky because I only lost one thousand pounds and then my senses came through but now its not even about the money its about the emotional upset the fact that I believed this guy i tried to help him have a better life when all along it was just a lie. I have found some comfort to see that it is not only me not that it makes it right what some of these men do I understand that they are poor and jobs are not easy to come by but hey I work 14 - 15 hours a day to have the few things in life that i have. I am still hurting and cry nearly every day but i hope in time my heart will heal thanks for sharing your story appreciate the time you took to make me feel a little better :)
love hurghada

Wednesbury, UK

#35 Feb 3, 2010
Sigh - girls, if they ask you for money it is obvious they are using you. Please don't fall into the trap of loving them so much that you lose all sense of reality. I'm lucky my boyfriend's family are well off and they send him an allowance every month and he works as well, but he is the one that buys me things (including a 2 foot tall bronze cat which I didn't have the heart to tell him I would be over the limit on my luggage at the airport and ended up paying an extra £50!!), if he asked me for anything I would be off.
Lady In Luxor

Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK

#36 Feb 3, 2010
Thanks Love for the tip but its not like they start asking you for money the minute they meet you, well mine didn't what happened was he said his father was sick and they needed money to assist with hospital bills what person in their right mind would not help in that situation then it just started to escalate. I did put my foot down when when he asked me to bring a playstation then he wanted a laptop it just thought you know what he is taking the pee now but i believed that he was really in trouble obviously now i know that not to be the case. So many of us women seem to be duped by these men and that doesn't mean that they are all bad it just means that the good seem to be in a majority and not a minority. It is a shame because i do love egypt but this experience has really put me off ever wanted to get involved with another egyptian. I wish you all the best
love hurghada

London, UK

#37 Feb 4, 2010
Lady In Luxor wrote:
Thanks Love for the tip but its not like they start asking you for money the minute they meet you, well mine didn't what happened was he said his father was sick and they needed money to assist with hospital bills what person in their right mind would not help in that situation then it just started to escalate. I did put my foot down when when he asked me to bring a playstation then he wanted a laptop it just thought you know what he is taking the pee now but i believed that he was really in trouble obviously now i know that not to be the case. So many of us women seem to be duped by these men and that doesn't mean that they are all bad it just means that the good seem to be in a majority and not a minority. It is a shame because i do love egypt but this experience has really put me off ever wanted to get involved with another egyptian. I wish you all the best
I understand, I went through the same with an English guy. So don't let your experience put you off Egypt - you'll be better equipped to deal with it next time. A laptop!! That was really kicking the arse out of it! Good luck to you too.
air moons

Guangzhou, China

#38 Feb 4, 2010
it is just matter of time
love hurghada

Wednesbury, UK

#39 Feb 4, 2010
Well you'll never know until you try
Sassee

Las Piñas, Philippines

#40 Feb 5, 2010
Lady In Luxor wrote:
Hi Sassee it is a sad state of affairs I just had to chuckle to myself because Mohamed said the same thing to me borrow money from my family or friends to give to him. I was really lucky because I only lost one thousand pounds and then my senses came through but now its not even about the money its about the emotional upset the fact that I believed this guy i tried to help him have a better life when all along it was just a lie. I have found some comfort to see that it is not only me not that it makes it right what some of these men do I understand that they are poor and jobs are not easy to come by but hey I work 14 - 15 hours a day to have the few things in life that i have. I am still hurting and cry nearly every day but i hope in time my heart will heal thanks for sharing your story appreciate the time you took to make me feel a little better :)
Hello Lady, I am still nursing a broken heart and crying most nights. Me and Mina have known each other for years and this makes it more painful.

I have loved Egypt, it is sad.
Lady In Luxor

Carlisle, UK

#41 Feb 6, 2010
Ahh Sassee I know exactly how you feel it is a very tough time. I feel hurt not so much about the money i feel hurt by the fact that i thought this guy really did care for me and want a future but it is clearly evident that was not the case, i have found out from a friend of his that he has sinced lied about other things so basically our whole relationship was based on a lie. I have to be possitive and say to myself i did learn alot about myself that i am kind i can love somebody and that he has lost a good woman. So try to think about the things that you learnt and then say to yourself that we have both had a lucky escape could you imagine if either of us married our partners what situation would we be in. I hope in time that the heart will heal and as Love said it will prepare us if this was to ever happen again. I plan to go back to Egypt i love the history so if you want to go back then you should or else he wins. Try to be strong :)
Sassee

Las Piñas, Philippines

#42 Feb 6, 2010
Lady In Luxor wrote:
Ahh Sassee I know exactly how you feel it is a very tough time. I feel hurt not so much about the money i feel hurt by the fact that i thought this guy really did care for me and want a future but it is clearly evident that was not the case, i have found out from a friend of his that he has sinced lied about other things so basically our whole relationship was based on a lie. I have to be possitive and say to myself i did learn alot about myself that i am kind i can love somebody and that he has lost a good woman. So try to think about the things that you learnt and then say to yourself that we have both had a lucky escape could you imagine if either of us married our partners what situation would we be in. I hope in time that the heart will heal and as Love said it will prepare us if this was to ever happen again. I plan to go back to Egypt i love the history so if you want to go back then you should or else he wins. Try to be strong :)
Lady, its not all about the money but its the principle. Money we can earn it again. Its how these men conduct themselves. I have been verbally assaulted by my man. I have been threatened too before I took my next trip to Egypt last December.

They brag about their dignity and you call their behavior dignified? honorable? These bunch of men should rot in hades.

Yes I do love its ancient civilization and I definitely would want to come back there soon.Inshallah.

Regards.
Sassee

Las Piñas, Philippines

#43 Feb 6, 2010
Thanks again Lady. I feel that you have a kind heart. Your soothing words made me feel a little better :)
Lady In Luxor

Carlisle, UK

#44 Feb 6, 2010
Sassee I fully agree I used to get that all the time he would say the most important thing for me is to keep my dignity and therefore I should give him money so he keeps his dignity but if I was arab and his wife he wouldn't dare ask me for money because he has to provide for his family the whole thing is a joke. the dignity and respect topic is played a lot with these guys, but i do believe that they are not all bad like we say in the UK you have to sort the "wheat from the chaff" which means you have to separate things that have vaule from those that have no value. I have learn't a big lesson from my experience with the luxor man but i am planning to go back as you say Sassee - inshallah
Sassee

Las Piñas, Philippines

#45 Feb 6, 2010
Lady In Luxor wrote:
Sassee I fully agree I used to get that all the time he would say the most important thing for me is to keep my dignity and therefore I should give him money so he keeps his dignity but if I was arab and his wife he wouldn't dare ask me for money because he has to provide for his family the whole thing is a joke. the dignity and respect topic is played a lot with these guys, but i do believe that they are not all bad like we say in the UK you have to sort the "wheat from the chaff" which means you have to separate things that have vaule from those that have no value. I have learn't a big lesson from my experience with the luxor man but i am planning to go back as you say Sassee - inshallah
Oh yes, I agree with you that not all of them are bad. I still do have few Egyptian friends who have been very supportive. Good luck and wish you all the best.:)
Spathis

Vancouver, Canada

#46 Feb 6, 2010
The majority are losers
Read the statistics
Experts in prevarication lying and stealing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Egypt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 3 min Baron44 390,978
cleaning of black money (Sep '13) 4 hr prince bahati 12
I love spathis because???? (Jan '11) 14 hr CantHideTheTruth 3,716
mohammad the perverted prophet Thu mohammad the per... 1
mohammad the child rapist Wed joe freakin blow 1
Where did God come from Mr. Herron? Answer that... (May '10) Wed johnnytoobad 27
Islum in Sydney Tue Cowboy 3
More from around the web