Ethiopia airforce will destroy aswan dam if ....

Posted in the Egypt Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 85 Comments Last updated Nov 30, 2013
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
xyzabc

Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

ethiopian will destroy aswan dam if .....

“WE never came from Africa!”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

it could actually find its planes!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

Ethiopian "air force"? What's that? A negro in a lawn chair held aloft by helium baloons and armed with a pellet gun?

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/804...
Anonymous

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

Faith wrote:
Ethiopian "air force"? What's that? A negro in a lawn chair held aloft by helium baloons and armed with a pellet gun?
http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/804...
ahha that's why we kicked your azz twice!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

NAJIBULAHyunuss wrote:
<quoted text>
ahha that's why we kicked your azz twice!
I'm American, ape-man. You never did anything to us except pick our cotton.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I'm American, ape-man. You never did anything to us except pick our cotton.
You are Italian Nonna- a wopaho Nonna -aint dat da trut????
IL Principe

Aarhus, Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>
You are Italian Nonna- a wopaho Nonna -aint dat da trut????
And you are old and in prison and you are nothing.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

IL Principe wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are old and in prison and you are nothing.
Drollus Stupidus Pissikonus
Anonymous

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I'm American, ape-man. You never did anything to us except pick our cotton.
then what are you doing here!? You should join your K K K sluts there!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Judged:

NAJIBULAHyunuss wrote:
<quoted text>
then what are you doing here!? You should join your K K K sluts there!
Lay-off the khat, Kunta. I am "there" Michigan is in America. Go back to your muddy little country. The West does not need any more beggars and thieves.
Anonymous

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Lay-off the khat, Kunta. I am "there" Michigan is in America. Go back to your muddy little country. The West does not need any more beggars and thieves.
ki ki ki... sorry but I'm in my "little muddy country" boooooom :P
abdi

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Lay-off the khat, Kunta. I am "there" Michigan is in America. Go back to your muddy little country. The West does not need any more beggars and thieves.
Oh gees, you are in America with your millions rug head jihadist coward. Go blow up yourself to do jihad as mohamed demand it sot that you will get your allotted 72 virgins in the land of milk and honey in paradise.
AntididonAi

Courbevoie, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

xyzabc wrote:
... if it was not Egyptian,,

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

xyzabc wrote:
loooool ethiopia airfroces????? u have air forces there??? maybe some falcons looooooool

dude, u ethiopians would not last few hours with us

We egyptians are full of power and strength,Just wait if we revived and back powerful, we will occupy half of africa like the ancient times
abdi

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>loooool ethiopia airfroces????? u have air forces there??? maybe some falcons looooooool
dude, u ethiopians would not last few hours with us
We egyptians are full of power and strength,Just wait if we revived and back powerful, we will occupy half of africa like the ancient times
I really love the dream of an arab, more so coming from an Egyptian, who never won a war in their existence, ever since the arab occupied that part of Africa. Let alone win a war, you are famously known and history being a witness running away from the front. i guess, you seems to forget a tiny country with 5 million people kicked yours and your combined arab solders in 6 days. Now, deep down knowing that you are coward, here you are talking shit. I guess, you are counting the number of war machine and the number of solders you have and believe them coward can win a war with Ethiopia. Just maybe, mohammed will come and ride with you. Keep on dreaming abdela.

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

abdi wrote:
<quoted text>
I really love the dream of an arab, more so coming from an Egyptian, who never won a war in their existence, ever since the arab occupied that part of Africa. Let alone win a war, you are famously known and history being a witness running away from the front. i guess, you seems to forget a tiny country with 5 million people kicked yours and your combined arab solders in 6 days. Now, deep down knowing that you are coward, here you are talking shit. I guess, you are counting the number of war machine and the number of solders you have and believe them coward can win a war with Ethiopia. Just maybe, mohammed will come and ride with you. Keep on dreaming abdela.
we already won the war against israel on 1973, we proved our selves by lower weapons comapared to their advanced weapons

Tell me @sshole, do you know how to use gun in ethiopia?

hahahaha i swear if we send only 20000 soldiers we gonna capture ur whole ethiopia

We already won many battles in our modern history

Go check egyptian-turkish wars

We captured syria and turkish lands from ottomanics

But u ethiopians? u good at exporting slaves to arab world lOL its very famous action

Since ancient times and u slaves nothing changed LOL u r our slaves in the ancient and on the present too LOL

Africans will be educated by their master egyptians in the future

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

The nile river is called " Egyptian"
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

abdi wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh gees, you are in America with your millions rug head jihadist coward. Go blow up yourself to do jihad as mohamed demand it sot that you will get your allotted 72 virgins in the land of milk and honey in paradise.
Get the fck out of my country, you filthy Somali. You are not welcome.
abdi

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text> we already won the war against israel on 1973, we proved our selves by lower weapons comapared to their advanced weapons
Tell me @sshole, do you know how to use gun in ethiopia?
hahahaha i swear if we send only 20000 soldiers we gonna capture ur whole ethiopia
We already won many battles in our modern history
Go check egyptian-turkish wars
We captured syria and turkish lands from ottomanics
But u ethiopians? u good at exporting slaves to arab world lOL its very famous action
Since ancient times and u slaves nothing changed LOL u r our slaves in the ancient and on the present too LOL
Africans will be educated by their master egyptians in the future
Let see the war you won or the slavery you were under your various maters.

Ottoman Rule - The Ottoman Turks conquered Egypt in 1517, and inaugurated a long but mostly undistinguished period in Egyptian history.

Napoleon - The arrival of Napoleon Bonaparte to Egypt on July 2nd 1798, initiated a new phase in Egypt's history and in the history of the Middle East, shocking the Egyptians and the Ottoman Turks out of their complacency.

Egypt became a British protectorate until 1922, with British troops guarding the Suez canal and other vital British interest. Mustafa Kamel, Sa'ad Zaghloul,

World War II - British reoccupied Egypt during WW II, and used it as a base to fight Rommel's Afrika Corps.

The 1948 war against Israel - The Egyptian government joined in the war against Israel in 1948

The Six Day War began when Israel attacked first on June 5, 1967, and inflicted humiliating defeats on Egypt, Syria and Jordan. Egypt was the most affected, losing all of the Sinai. The defeat was so humiliating that the war is often disregarded entirely in Egyptian histories.

On November 14th , Colonel Arendupís force was attacked at Gundet, to which place it had advanced on the road to Adowa. His column consisted of 2,500 infantry, armed with Remington rifles, and 12 mountain guns. There were a number of European and American officers under his command.

THE ETHIOPIAN AND THE EGYPTIAN WAR
Gura: 1876

Note: After the defeat at Gundet, the Egyptians sent another, much larger force to attack Ethiopia in 1876. The Egyptians advanced to Gura and built a fort there.

On March 10th, Rashid Pasha and Osman Bey Neghib led an attack on the Ethiopians which was repulsed with loss, and both officers were killed while leading their men. From one of the accounts, this attack would appear to have been a sortie from the fort of 5,000 picked troops and artillery (Loring, p. 413)

The battle of Gura ended Egyptís ambitions against Ethiopia. Two of the captured Egyptian cannon can still be seen at Aksum]

Dreaming and wishful delusional mind will not be a fact. Read before you come up with a stupid moronic delusional dream of yours.

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

hahahahahaah abdi u r the biggest joke ever!

oh yes egypt lost to ethiopia...oh yes ethiopian army is mighty looool

U r really joke!

Abdi: Egypt is ranked as 16 or 17 country of military power

Egypt's military is stronger than many asian and european countries.....you realize that?

Egypt's military is the biggest and strongest army in africa and arab world

Egyptian military academy yearly graduate many african officers from different countries,and so many arab/asian officers,they join egyptian academy to learn the military fightings.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Egypt Forum right now

Search the Egypt Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 6 min Khaled 356,958
The truth about Egyptian man and foreign woman (Oct '09) 13 hr Necce 1,706
Denmark is an incredibly intolerant country 16 hr John 9
do egyptian men ever really fall in love? (Jun '10) Sun afifi 500
Egyptian man Sun IL Principe 12
Athena the Macedonian Sun IL Principe 1
Egyptian Men and Black Women (Jan '08) Jul 26 IL Principe 1,270
•••
•••