“kill 'em with kindness......”

Since: Apr 11

Ontario

#6782 Aug 15, 2012
Mary wrote:
Why knows Khalid assker from Sharm? He work now in hotel La perla,earlier he worked in royal paradays. He about 34-35 years old, curles hair, he is a dancer and make fire shows. Work in animation. As I know he has his own animation company and he is a head of animation team.
I want to know everything about him, about his romance and all his life.
Also I can to say many information about him too
Please,help me
If I could, I would. Sorry Mary, I don't know the fellow.
12 step

Winnipeg, Canada

#6783 Aug 22, 2012
Isis_dancer wrote:
<quoted text>
Google liars cheats and bastards. There are a lot of Luxor con men on there. Makes interesting reading.
Hey I just googled liars cheats and bastard but it's saying the page does not exist. Do you know what happened to that site? Did they close down?
ROGUE334

Chatham, UK

#6784 Sep 1, 2012
What's his name and what job does he o, the link doest open. I know the place well.
Chelsea wrote:
this man has deceived my girlfriend. Be afraid. Works at the Hotel Delta Sharm in Sharm El Sheikh
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/...
Amal

Kuwait, Kuwait

#6785 Sep 3, 2012
I dont uderstand women which go in vacationm and start to have relations with the man from hotel.If u ignore they will not insist, if they insist u cand to complaine at hotel manager.
1.it is very important dont pay for them, dont sent money after u go in ur country.
2.if them invited somewhere u dont go if u feel it is not safe or if u go let him to pay
They play coze they find toys, and european women are so naives sometimes.
This with "my mom find a bride for me" it is a big lie, not all the time but mostly.
If u dont want to suffrir dont let any body to play with ur filling.
Amal

Kuwait, Kuwait

#6786 Sep 3, 2012
Something els, my housband it is egyption.And from my experience, a serios man never talk about sex with u befor merriage, dont ask money from u, he sent u coz in islam this is a ruls, the man must to have care about woman.A serios man never accepting to have sex befor marriage and dont ask from woman to show at web cam any part from her body.
And what it is very important, if he want to meet u, put him to pay ur ticket to Cairo, dont pay u for u or for him.If he say I dont have money let him coz he dont have power to suport a family.

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#6787 Sep 4, 2012
Amal wrote:
I dont uderstand women which go in vacationm and start to have relations with the man from hotel.If u ignore they will not insist, if they insist u cand to complaine at hotel manager.
1.it is very important dont pay for them, dont sent money after u go in ur country.
2.if them invited somewhere u dont go if u feel it is not safe or if u go let him to pay
This with "my mom find a bride for me" it is a big lie, not all the time but mostly.
ya saaat amal,el love happens everywhere.....if any lady been involved with con artist, its her fault firstly, any smart lady could feel that guy with her is right or not, a cheater or con is easily caught

“kill 'em with kindness......”

Since: Apr 11

Ontario

#6788 Sep 4, 2012
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>ya saaat amal,el love happens everywhere.....if any lady been involved with con artist, its her fault firstly, any smart lady could feel that guy with her is right or not, a cheater or con is easily caught
that's unkind to say and in typical Egyptian male fashion you have managed to put the fault entirely on the woman. Some of these con artists are very VERY good. A woman with a pure heart and desiring nothing more than love doesn't deserve to be gulled. The sin lies with the man who perpetrates this. Allah have mercy on their blackhearted souls.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#6789 Sep 5, 2012
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>ya saaat amal,el love happens everywhere.....if any lady been involved with con artist, its her fault firstly, any smart lady could feel that guy with her is right or not, a cheater or con is easily caught
Typical.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#6790 Sep 5, 2012
Andre3000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical.
Back to your tweedle dee persona wank wank??@lol
Spathis

London, UK

#6791 Sep 5, 2012
Amal wrote:
No one understand women. They are gross. Let me rim you. It is a better way.

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#6792 Sep 6, 2012
Muslimamomma wrote:
<quoted text>that's unkind to say and in typical Egyptian male fashion you have managed to put the fault entirely on the woman. Some of these con artists are very VERY good. A woman with a pure heart and desiring nothing more than love doesn't deserve to be gulled. The sin lies with the man who perpetrates this. Allah have mercy on their blackhearted souls.
mm i blame the women cuz they stupid they easily fall a victim the cons r nt that professional
Snowflakecp

Poole, UK

#6793 Sep 18, 2012
I can tell you i had the worst experience with an egyptian man, I did not know him long thankfully.
He stole my holiday money and locked me in an apartement -sometimes at knifepoint. Thankfully i got away and got on with the rest of my holiday.
A word of warning...they work in gangs...they live together...4-6 men and each one targets a tourist woman so that they get money and share it with eachother!
Dont be fooled by any of it. Great words but the minute they tell you they have no money because they are poor etc...run for the hills.
They do not work on our value system -mainly im talking about the guys in Sharm
I did meet some nice ones who helped me out but even one of them turned nasty when i didnt give into his sexual demands.
To any lady just ask yourself would you put up with any of their characteristics back home? NO.....
culture is one thing
but stealing
cheating on a woman
and violence to her is not acceptable to any culture....
and even the prophet Mohammed says that,,
Shame they go against all of that...If you want his name email me,,
mohamed samir

Cairo, Egypt

#6794 Sep 18, 2012
not every egyptians men want money sometime he need good feeling and russian girls have it and they good in this they can make you happy and they are good like girlfriend from along time some time you feel she is your old love and she comeback ,many egyptians men looking for money but not all .

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#6795 Sep 19, 2012
Snowflakecp wrote:
I can tell you i had the worst experience with an egyptian man, I did not know him long thankfully.
He stole my holiday money and locked me in an apartement -sometimes at knifepoint. Thankfully i got away and got on with the rest of my holiday.
A word of warning...they work in gangs...they live together...4-6 men and each one targets a tourist woman so that they get money and share it with eachother!
Dont be fooled by any of it. Great words but the minute they tell you they have no money because they are poor etc...run for the hills.
They do not work on our value system -mainly im talking about the guys in Sharm
I did meet some nice ones who helped me out but even one of them turned nasty when i didnt give into his sexual demands.
To any lady just ask yourself would you put up with any of their characteristics back home? NO.....
culture is one thing
but stealing
cheating on a woman
and violence to her is not acceptable to any culture....
and even the prophet Mohammed says that,,
Shame they go against all of that...If you want his name email me,,
its ur bad luck u fell with bad guy

not all egyptians the same,generally guys at resorts are con cheaters

maybe u was wrong to fall quickly in love
aha

Cairo, Egypt

#6796 Sep 20, 2012
who is this egyption you write about????
snowflakecp

Bexley, UK

#6797 Sep 20, 2012
Not all egyptians are bad you are right there....
and no i certainly did not fall in love but maybe gave my trust to the wrong person.

Aha - if u want the name you can email me but i am not putting it on here for all to see.

IT was an embarrassing moment in my life that i prefer to forget and move on from....

At the end of the day ..it is his loss....he will remain in his life and i will remain in my COMFORTABLE decent and honest one....

im not going to say anymore than that

anybody wanting his name can inbox me privately
Swiss

Thun, Switzerland

#6798 Sep 22, 2012
Hallo every Body ...
I want only say that iam egyptian and live with my dutch wife since 10 years ...
We have 2 Boys and er Love each ather very much
" Ur Fingers Not the Same "
kamal

Cairo, Egypt

#6799 Sep 25, 2012
angel wrote:
Granichen,
i understand your problem.
I met a men who was working in my hotel in Luxor. He seduiced me and told me beautiful things during 3 weeks.
After that, he asked me money (about 3000 euro) for operation of his mother.
I didn't send him the money. I 'n not stupid !.
Now i hear nothing about him. No more mails, no sms.... my heart is broken.
But i must forget him because he is the devil in disguise.
I'm sure that at this moment he is seduicing another woman
Good luck ! Do not trust Egypt man please. I know all the stories.
I am a man , you are true for all the men who work in tourism are only inerested for money , but there are a little who interested for sex and pay for the cost of every thing , among them is meeeeeeee m4hurghada@yahoo.com
kamal

Cairo, Egypt

#6800 Sep 25, 2012
I am a man , you are true for all the men who work in tourism are only inerested for money , but there are a little who interested for sex and pay for the cost of every thing , among them is meeeeeeee m4hurghada@yahoo.com

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#6801 Sep 25, 2012
kamal wrote:
batshat 3ala el net naswan? ya bomba

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Egypt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 4 min BayKhan 384,871
Dumbest FFcUK on topix 8 min Your Barbadian Aunt 200
Is Sheilaa retarded? (Aug '12) 2 hr CantHideTheTruth 154
Islam comes to the National Cathedral 6 hr RevKen 2
warning of a man in Luxor. Sayed Mohamed Abdall... 23 hr hin 1
I love spathis because???? (Jan '11) Sat CantHideTheTruth 3,693
Thanksgiving Sat Faith 2

Egypt People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE