Paisley, UK

#6346 Mar 20, 2011
Sandra wrote:
What is the local loonie bin????
Try ringing the Betty Ford Clinic :)
Sandra

Kerkrade, Netherlands

#6347 Mar 20, 2011
There are still nice men in Hurghada...Thank you so much for your help Agogo...I appreciate it....
Sara

Europe

#6348 Mar 20, 2011
Sandra, Agogo may well be the nicest man in town, the problem is you don't know him.

We are just trying to warn you to be careful - that's all.

Agogo - sorry nothing personal but i have seen people give private details on the net before and they are not kept private for very long, sorry.

Since: Jan 10

Cairo, Egypt

#6349 Mar 21, 2011
Sara wrote:
Sandra, Agogo may well be the nicest man in town, the problem is you don't know him.
We are just trying to warn you to be careful - that's all.
Agogo - sorry nothing personal but i have seen people give private details on the net before and they are not kept private for very long, sorry.
Great advice, and true
Sandra

Kerkrade, Netherlands

#6350 Mar 21, 2011
The internet is sometimes dangerous.Kontaktpage Russia....Amir is seducing young girls 16 a 17 years old....It is sick...This has to be stopped right now.Who has an account on Kontaktpage.com ?????

Since: Mar 11

Nrnberg, Germany

#6351 Mar 21, 2011
Sara , i just gived her my email adress because she asked me how she could contact me because i want to help her and i did , thats all

And its not nice to warn her after i offered my help to her even if you mean this in general.

Any way im not the nicest one there , they are alot of peopl like me but she met with the wrong one.

And i did not take what you said on personly way, i wanna just explain my point
Sara

Europe

#6352 Mar 21, 2011
Sorry you feel that way Agogo! I did say why i warned her.

BTW i do know of many good honest men Egypt, some are in my family :p

Thanks UT ;p
Sandra

Cairo, Egypt

#6353 Mar 30, 2011
Please women who go to Hurghada..Be careful of the Egyptian men.Especially now after the revolution..
I see it in Hurghada everywhere.Women get hurt.Losing a lot of money....
Do not go to the aquacenter of Princess hotel.This family who run the aquacenter is very very bad.They do anything to steal money.Their name Amir,Ahmed and Mahmoud Farouk Oumran..
Do not let your life being destroyed..Listen to the stories here..It is the truth...
EgManAdviseAllGi rls

Cairo, Egypt

#6354 Apr 5, 2011
Dear Mrs.
Really what you have talked about is really horrible.But i like to inform you somthing about Egypt and to all the non Egyptian girls.
I'm a man , Egyptian ,I'married 13 years ago, I know how to judge that this is a good egyptian or not.
In Egypt the Bad Man who never to be known is: Never pray,never goto the mosqu even once on friday (very bad person),Drink Alkohol,speaks alot about himself,lie,bigging your emotions,hurry with you to have sex.This sort of men is a sex hungry for free , girls for him is just a fun for fun.Also he is away of his familly he has no loyality, this is a shwine this does not deserve even to say hello to him,this is absolutuly disgusting person.
To know the good person, chek for his faith, if he pray on friday , that is good,if he loyal to his familly that is good, if he showed you to his familly before mariage and you meet his dad or mother (not his sister) that is good, if he never ask for sex before mariage , thais perfect,and if he did not ask for money then may he loves you, in Egypt the man Dignity prevent him from asking his woman for money, so those asks for money are absulutely has no dinity , they are mean,low,selfesh.
Also all good morals Men,they know that in Sharm and Hurgada , most of the young EG.men are going there to have free sex with tourists. If i want to visit such places i go with my family in a very clean well reputaion places, and i never gone there.
So if you want to go there , ONLY go And ONLY for Tour , Never give your ear to those scammers and croocers.
I have visited Germany and i respect the german pepole,and i hope you also respect us, specially after 25 jan 2011, we have new Egypt.
Mohamed
Cairo-Egypt
Sandra

Belgium

#6355 Apr 5, 2011
You are so right.Amir did not pray.Never went to the mosque,drink a lot..Steals..Unbelievqble how can you be so bad and not being punished?????
Ami from Hurghada

Cairo, Egypt

#6356 Apr 5, 2011
Dear Sandra and Sara..just a few giving a very bad Reputation about us it doesn't mean that we are all BAD.... i'm so sorry 4 every woman been hurt and cheated by egyptian. and we also must Focus how we can give our visitors good Impression from the moment they arrive until we say goodbye.
so please everyone here in this forum before you say about the bad tell the good you saw here in our country.
many thanks
and its my pleasure to offer my help to anyone here
my name is Amgad and i'm english tourleader in travel agency
thanks once more and wish you all enjoy our country our new EGYPT as we really need you all in this time to support us for better egypt.
Sandra

Kerkrade, Netherlands

#6357 Apr 7, 2011
New Egypt??Do not make me laugh..Bezness is going on worse than before.I was last week in Egypt..It is so bad...Egypt has already such a bad reputation..Everywhere egyptian man are together with foreigner women for money and visums.
A few stories??You read the forums??It is full of stories Egyptian man cheats on women...It is daily life there....
Egyptian people threath the tourists good??When they can cheat in the shops,bars everywhere they do it..Just to get a euro more..Tourists are getting sick and tired of this and look for other places to go..
Sure there will be good Egyptians.But you have to search very hard..
Ami from Hurghada

Cairo, Egypt

#6358 Apr 7, 2011
Sorry Sandra but you are talking as we are all bad
i'm sorry but if someone hurt you or even cheat you hear you or anyone else it doesn't mean we are all bad it doesn't mean we are all shitty people.
and believe or not i'm just hear trying my best to give a better image about us..
better than to say it's non of my business who cheated who...
i'm not against you or anyone else but i just hate to see someone talking badly about us just because some idiots were cheating the tourist will NEVER MEAN THAT WE ARE ALL THE SAME.
plus if you hate egypt that much then why you keep coming?
i believe better than we just bla bla bla here WE CAN ALL TRY TO CLEAN IT UP FROM SUCH BAD BOYS by giving an advice to be more careful BUT NOT BY TEACHING TOURIST HOW TO HATE EGYPTIANS...
many thanks to you all..
and please remember NEVER HATE PEOPLE BECAUSE ONE PERSON DID A MISTAKE.
eng41

Gza, Egypt

#6359 Apr 7, 2011
for all the girls , first of all not all the egyptian are like this , because in any place you have to know before you fall in love with a guy where he lives and what is his work and what he do for living ,is he a liar or not , as i think most of these girls who new the guys didnt think about does he has an educational certificate from a university , you just looked at him and he is looking cool and may be he is an animation guy or a dj or a waiter or someone who is working in a hotel or working in any part of tourism but dont trust the people that they are work in there like touristic places or disco or even in hotels ...but because you came to egypt to enjoy your time as you are going to see places and have fun and go to discos . i am from alexandria and i lived in hurghada for 3 years in there and i can give you any advice that you want on that matter
any girl wants to know what is i mean exactly contact through me by this email (eng41@ymail.com) one more thing only contact through the internet and give advice for you
eng41

Gza, Egypt

#6360 Apr 7, 2011
i agree with EgManAdviseAllGirls . To know the good person, check for his faith, if he pray on friday , that is good,if he loyal to his family that is good, if he showed you to his family before marriage and you meet his dad or mother (not his sister) that is good, if he never ask for sex before marriage , this is perfect,and if he did not ask for money then may he loves you, in Egypt the man Dignity prevent him from asking his woman for money, so those asks for money are absolutely has no dignity , they are mean,low,selfish , we consider them as the low enviromental people .
Also all good morals Men,they know that in Sharm and Hurgada , most of the young EGyptian men are going there to have free sex with tourists or to have money from using them . If i want to visit such places i go with my family in a very clean well reputation places, and i never gone there.
So if you want to go there , ONLY go And ONLY for Tour , Never give your ear to those scammers and croocers. any touristic girl want an advice or help contact me through the email : eng41@ymail.com

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#6361 Apr 7, 2011
My best happiness on this thread was helping women and bringing advice and its been a long time over due! i come back with experience from living and working in the Middle East and dating some of them along the way! How can I help? As many of you know I had a terrible experinece in Egypt and this is my calling to help others avod mistakes. hugs and sincere..I'm with knowledge and experience. But most importantly with love and concern. I'm taking my power back!!!! And those who have challeneged ME on other threads have tried to sabatoge. No more...I'm here for lving reasons! hugs

Since: Jan 10

Cairo, Egypt

#6362 Apr 8, 2011
My Experience_ wrote:
My best happiness on this thread was helping women and bringing advice and its been a long time over due! i come back with experience from living and working in the Middle East and dating some of them along the way! How can I help? As many of you know I had a terrible experinece in Egypt and this is my calling to help others avod mistakes. hugs and sincere..I'm with knowledge and experience. But most importantly with love and concern. I'm taking my power back!!!! And those who have challeneged ME on other threads have tried to sabatoge. No more...I'm here for lving reasons! hugs
Hey ME, how are things going? I remember a while back that you posted that two of you (the guy you were posting us about) were working your way back to each other. How is that going?
mellyssa

Austria

#6363 Apr 9, 2011
i spk with egypian men i meet him on internet, after a few months he made me to do sex on the cam with him i never do that befor in my life , i did it bcs i let myself fulish that he love me in the same i do ,but now i unerstand that i was gest his fun part wich he can get it there in egypt i think, did somebody hade thise experience to...?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Egypt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 1 hr Sheilaa 403,202
paintball in egypt (Jul '07) 4 hr Faith 47
Egyptian lad, forza egyptians 5 hr Faith 4
Who is Dumbest Flake on Topix? 5 hr Faith 1
Got to go peeps ... hugs Lusen 7 hr danetoo 2
I love spathis because???? (Jan '11) 9 hr CantHideTheTruth 3,765
180% of danish women are ugly why?? (Aug '10) 14 hr danetoo 94
More from around the web