Comments
421 - 440 of 586 Comments Last updated Feb 23, 2013
danetoo

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#430
Feb 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>I find what Spathis and Khaled have to say very interesting - where you get it's all anti Jew I don't know - even if it was - they have a point on some things. The only time I see them name calling is when they themselves are being insulted, but of course, you don't see it that way because you're all consumed with hatred.

Just because you and your 'mob' don't like them (and please don't do your usual mile long post on why you don't have a mob) doesn't mean every one else agrees with you. Quite a lot don't.
Well - you don't - Khaled don't and spathis don't -- and of course TG don't ....

But that's by the by ...

If they were to start posting something that's not as hateful and one sided / I may take an interest - but they're like Sheila - just on the "anti-Jew" rants

Even down to - they killed effin' "Christos" ... Bloody hell ....

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#431
Feb 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>How is the white paint supply?
I don't know how is the white paint supply?
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#432
Feb 13, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

1

CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats because you are a wagging tail. Did you particularly like the bit where kokhead said he liked the chinese because they have cute slanted eyes and are very polite? lmfao, the puppy is a retard.
How convenient to disregard Faith post who really was racist and notice my post and bring it to the attention of LH and twist it to make your argument valid.... Black parrot... your IQ is as low as the percentage of black in your white paint... I repeated the opposite what Faith said about the chinese...it's called "l'argument par l'absurde"... since your education was limited... I don't expect you to fully comprehend my posts... This is the reason I post to the ones who have an IQ little bit higher than a Black parrot... now move along and keep your cluster in your wheel chair.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#433
Feb 13, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
How convenient to disregard Faith post who really was racist and notice my post and bring it to the attention of LH and twist it to make your argument valid.... Black parrot... your IQ is as low as the percentage of black in your white paint... I repeated the opposite what Faith said about the chinese...it's called "l'argument par l'absurde"... since your education was limited... I don't expect you to fully comprehend my posts... This is the reason I post to the ones who have an IQ little bit higher than a Black parrot... now move along and keep your cluster in your wheel chair.
He is Faith's homey-
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#434
Feb 13, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well - you don't - Khaled don't and spathis don't -- and of course TG don't ....
But that's by the by ...
If they were to start posting something that's not as hateful and one sided / I may take an interest - but they're like Sheila - just on the "anti-Jew" rants
Even down to - they killed effin' "Christos" ... Bloody hell ....
Show some respect for Christos the son of God assassinated by the pharisees-
Talking about 'hateful' take a good look at yourself racist hatemongering dane against middle eastern peoples and their beliefs
I on the other hand stand up to zionazism of which you are a proud member-shill

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#435
Feb 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
How convenient to disregard Faith post who really was racist and notice my post and bring it to the attention of LH and twist it to make your argument valid.... Black parrot... your IQ is as low as the percentage of black in your white paint... I repeated the opposite what Faith said about the chinese...it's called "l'argument par l'absurde"... since your education was limited... I don't expect you to fully comprehend my posts... This is the reason I post to the ones who have an IQ little bit higher than a Black parrot... now move along and keep your cluster in your wheel chair.
Wow what garbage, try again puppy.
danetoo

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#436
Feb 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>Show some respect for Christos the son of God assassinated by the pharisees-
Talking about 'hateful' take a good look at yourself racist hatemongering dane against middle eastern peoples and their beliefs
I on the other hand stand up to zionazism of which you are a proud member-shill
I don't believe in religion

People like you have made me realise what arseholes people who say they believe in all that crap are ....

theres no goodness ... Softness ... Heart in anything you write on here ... And I can't align that with your alleged belief in Christ .... Who was allegedly a good man
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#437
Feb 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe in religion
People like you have made me realise what arseholes people who say they believe in all that crap are ....
theres no goodness ... Softness ... Heart in anything you write on here ... And I can't align that with your alleged belief in Christ .... Who was allegedly a good man
Whatever you believe in excludes any respect for whatever others believe in.
You are full of hate intolerance self absorption and racism.
Shame on you -You are so full of pretension and hot air that you are to be pitied at your age-
Where is YOUR 'softness'or 'heart'?

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#438
Feb 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

There is radicalism where the west is nowhere to be seen, USA was not in Afghanistan on Sept 11th. Radicalism is Islam, it been the same forever, only a fool thinks Islam is peace.

How does one fairly treat terrorist anyways, sit and talk with bin Laden types?

Islam teaches all my be converted or killed for Islamic peace, don't believe me look it up.
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>That radicalism can easily be defeated if the West dealt fairly with that part of the world-then the secular majorities would re-emerge and fundamentalism would recede.
Fundamentalism I believe has emerged as a way to resist injustice and an attack on their very identity-It is only a crutch-
Frankly I can understand that position.
I do not believe that the world owes zionismor jews a living over others and I am sickened like the majority of the planet at the overwhelming abuses by jews to the peoples of the middle east that go unchallenged!
This situation must be ended and an even handed relationship cultivated betwen the West and the mid-east based on respect and equality.
No other way out!
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#439
Feb 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

J_a_n wrote:
There is radicalism where the west is nowhere to be seen, USA was not in Afghanistan on Sept 11th. Radicalism is Islam, it been the same forever, only a fool thinks Islam is peace.
How does one fairly treat terrorist anyways, sit and talk with bin Laden types?
Islam teaches all my be converted or killed for Islamic peace, don't believe me look it up.
<quoted text>
How does one deal with invaders 'sit and talk with sharon types"??!
The 9/11 event perpetrators have not been identified !!
Too many questions-blatant inconsistencies/simplistics-ju st as in the case of President Kennedy's assassination!!.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#440
Feb 14, 2013
 
They have been identified, their pictures are all online, in airport surveillance, from eyewitnesses from ticket and ground crews, from calls from passengers describing them on air-phones.

This is overwhelming evidence! What more do you want video... oh they have that with the airport surveillance.. LOL!
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>How does one deal with invaders 'sit and talk with sharon types"??!
The 9/11 event perpetrators have not been identified !!
Too many questions-blatant inconsistencies/simplistics-ju st as in the case of President Kennedy's assassination!!.

“Mellita, domi adsum ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#441
Feb 14, 2013
 
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever you believe in excludes any respect for whatever others believe in.
You are full of hate intolerance self absorption and racism.
Shame on you -You are so full of pretension and hot air that you are to be pitied at your age-
Where is YOUR 'softness'or 'heart'?
But couldn't the same be said about you?

To an outsider it just looks like to opposite forces are making their points, and refusing to yield?

“Mellita, domi adsum ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#442
Feb 14, 2013
 
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>Show some respect for Christos the son of God assassinated by the pharisees-
That is most likely a myth since you strictly seen can't prove the man ever existed, and even if he did, the son of god thing is a bit far out don't you think, since you will have an even harder time proving the existing of an extra terrestrial being that's called god!
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#443
Feb 14, 2013
 
Bluntey wrote:
<quoted text>
But couldn't the same be said about you?
To an outsider it just looks like to opposite forces are making their points, and refusing to yield?
Fair point-but I have tried to support my position with evidence and facts.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#444
Feb 14, 2013
 
Bluntey wrote:
<quoted text>
That is most likely a myth since you strictly seen can't prove the man ever existed, and even if he did, the son of god thing is a bit far out don't you think, since you will have an even harder time proving the existing of an extra terrestrial being that's called god!
Yes ofcourse the man was not seen or even proven to exist but for those with faith....he is important.

“Mellita, domi adsum ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#445
Feb 14, 2013
 
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>Yes ofcourse the man was not seen or even proven to exist but for those with faith....he is important.
Absolutely agree, but in a serious discussion based on fact, he can't be used since what is faith for one is BS for another.

“Mellita, domi adsum ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#446
Feb 14, 2013
 
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>Fair point-but I have tried to support my position with evidence and facts.
I hope that is the same statement an opponent would make?
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#447
Feb 14, 2013
 
Bluntey wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely agree, but in a serious discussion based on fact, he can't be used since what is faith for one is BS for another.
And as the saying goes
vive la difference!

“Mellita, domi adsum ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#448
Feb 14, 2013
 
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>And as the saying goes
vive la difference!
Yep!

And also in a weird way it demonstrates the fact that the only solution in regards to the middle east is total annihilation, which could in it self create problems (for the annihilator)
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#449
Feb 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bluntey wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep!
And also in a weird way it demonstrates the fact that the only solution in regards to the middle east is total annihilation, which could in it self create problems (for the annihilator)
I think that Europe and North America need to think outside the box and start over with a different attitude to the middle east

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Egypt Forum right now

Search the Egypt Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 12 min Sheilaa 357,469
egyptian blacklist (Nov '06) 6 hr mahmoud said 6,647
whe we hate israel, the devil 9 hr Faith 9
how jews treat christians in israel 10 hr IL Principe 7
Egyptian man 11 hr IL Principe 27
Athena the Macedonian 11 hr IL Principe 21
russian girls want marry egyption guy (Aug '08) Wed adhaam 644
•••
•••