why lie??

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“La Ilaha IllAllah”

Since: Nov 10

Aswan

#1 Aug 2, 2012
that filthy jew hore. simple because she is jew lol.

“kill 'em with kindness......”

Since: Apr 11

Ontario

#2 Aug 2, 2012
AbdulH wrote:
Distinctly disagree with you Abdul. Danetoo is not Jewish, neither is she a whore. It is poor taste which leads you to such unfounded conclusions. Danetoo is a friend of mine, she sticks to her guns and defends what she believes to be right. I don't always agree with her, but if you are reasonable with her (ie: no namecalling stupidity) she is more than reasonable in return. It is actions like yours, as a Muslim, that shame us all. Where is your tolerance and understanding?

Just because we are attacked continuously, is no reason to retaliate. It's a forum; not a war. This is a way for people to vent their anger or frustration, their ideas and idealogies.

This forum CAN be a useful tool for bridging the gap, making people of other religions and cultures come together on common ground.

Statments such as you have just uttered only widen the space between us.

I will pray for you.

MM
danetoo

UK

#3 Aug 2, 2012
Muslimamomma wrote:
<quoted text>Distinctly disagree with you Abdul. Danetoo is not Jewish, neither is she a whore. It is poor taste which leads you to such unfounded conclusions. Danetoo is a friend of mine, she sticks to her guns and defends what she believes to be right. I don't always agree with her, but if you are reasonable with her (ie: no namecalling stupidity) she is more than reasonable in return. It is actions like yours, as a Muslim, that shame us all. Where is your tolerance and understanding?

Just because we are attacked continuously, is no reason to retaliate. It's a forum; not a war. This is a way for people to vent their anger or frustration, their ideas and idealogies.

This forum CAN be a useful tool for bridging the gap, making people of other religions and cultures come together on common ground.

I will pray for you.

MM
Thanx mm ...

I don't hold out much hope for that one though - he's a walking talking stereotype - and sorry to be a "bit" blunt - sounds like he needs a bloody good shag - although I couldn't imagine what kind of woman would stand in line for that with such a humourless unintelligent twat as he ...
IL Principe

Frederiksberg, Denmark

#4 Aug 3, 2012
AbdulH wrote:
That's islum. End of story....
danetoo

London, UK

#5 Aug 3, 2012
IL Principe wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed it CAN be ...

But as you can see above, it's not always ... as MM proves time and again.

And now I AM back in UK ... was driving back from Spain .. typing on my IPhone, and although I was around Perpignan, it said "Maidenhead" ..WTF ... LOL ... anyway, back - considerably tired, but .. back .. to the rain, wind, cold ...

But that "Abdullah" character is loathsome ... sometimes I even think it may be Spathis in his second persona.

“La Ilaha IllAllah”

Aswan

#6 Aug 3, 2012
Muslimamomma wrote:
<quoted text> Distinctly disagree with you Abdul. Danetoo is not Jewish, neither is she a whore. It is poor taste which leads you to such unfounded conclusions. Danetoo is a friend of mine, she sticks to her guns and defends what she believes to be right. I don't always agree with her, but if you are reasonable with her (ie: no namecalling stupidity) she is more than reasonable in return. It is actions like yours, as a Muslim, that shame us all. Where is your tolerance and understanding?
I will pray for you.
MM
I disagree, she support Zionazi Israelis and never have sympathy for Muslims or Palestinians. She is a Jew lover and may as well be Jew.

Why you call yourself Muslimah and not wear veil? The veil is what makes a true Muslimah. It is sign of repsect for yourself and for Allah. The hair is awrah and must be coverd. You cannot call yourself Muslimah if you cannot respect yourself or Allah. Just a reminder of what true modesty and piety of a Muslimah is. Danetoo can be your friend for all I care but you are supporting a Jew terrorist who think she is man. People like her are why feminists should not exist.

“La Ilaha IllAllah”

Aswan

#7 Aug 3, 2012
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanx mm ...
I don't hold out much hope for that one though - he's a walking talking stereotype - and sorry to be a "bit" blunt - sounds like he needs a bloody good shag - although I couldn't imagine what kind of woman would stand in line for that with such a humourless unintelligent twat as he ...
LOL you keep your filthy man like behavior to yourself you zionist witch! I would never use woman for that kind of thing. It will only be when I am married to beautiful woman unlike yourself who is of true modesty and beauty inside and out. She will be the mother of my children and I will take care of her like a queen and she will care for my children. Something you Western women know nothing about. It is shameful that you are allow to walk free while my brothers are put in cages because they support Palestine! You support a nation that steals and takes from my brothers. One day you snakes will be doomed when we rise up against you. I pray for that day to come for Allah is of Justice and Truth. When this happens you diseased witches can be our kitchen servants LOL. Also it should be law that if a woman like yourself does not know how to cook (like most western women) she should clean tubs and lavatory!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#8 Aug 3, 2012
AbdulH wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree, she support Zionazi Israelis and never have sympathy for Muslims or Palestinians. She is a Jew lover and may as well be Jew.
Why you call yourself Muslimah and not wear veil? The veil is what makes a true Muslimah. It is sign of repsect for yourself and for Allah. The hair is awrah and must be coverd. You cannot call yourself Muslimah if you cannot respect yourself or Allah. Just a reminder of what true modesty and piety of a Muslimah is. Danetoo can be your friend for all I care but you are supporting a Jew terrorist who think she is man. People like her are why feminists should not exist.
And people like you are why feminists exist.
danetoo

UK

#9 Aug 3, 2012
AbdulH wrote:
<quoted text>LOL you keep your filthy man like behavior to yourself you zionist witch! I would never use woman for that kind of thing. It will only be when I am married to beautiful woman unlike yourself who is of true modesty and beauty inside and out. She will be the mother of my children and I will take care of her like a queen and she will care for my children. Something you Western women know nothing about. It is shameful that you are allow to walk free while my brothers are put in cages because they support Palestine! You support a nation that steals and takes from my brothers. One day you snakes will be doomed when we rise up against you. I pray for that day to come for Allah is of Justice and Truth. When this happens you diseased witches can be our kitchen servants LOL. Also it should be law that if a woman like yourself does not know how to cook (like most western women) she should clean tubs and lavatory!
Go fcuk yourself down the nearest lavatory - abdullah - you're like a bloody floating turd - and please don't forget to flush after you ....
danetoo

UK

#10 Aug 3, 2012
AbdulH wrote:
<quoted text>LOL you keep your filthy man like behavior to yourself you zionist witch! I would never use woman for that kind of thing. It will only be when I am married to beautiful woman unlike yourself who is of true modesty and beauty inside and out. She will be the mother of my children and I will take care of her like a queen and she will care for my children. Something you Western women know nothing about. It is shameful that you are allow to walk free while my brothers are put in cages because they support Palestine! You support a nation that steals and takes from my brothers. One day you snakes will be doomed when we rise up against you. I pray for that day to come for Allah is of Justice and Truth. When this happens you diseased witches can be our kitchen servants LOL. Also it should be law that if a woman like yourself does not know how to cook (like most western women) she should clean tubs and lavatory!
Oh and fcuk your allah too - and piss be upon mohammed

Not mm's - but yours alone gets that privilege- i hope a few more Danes do a few cartoons so people like you - ugly fanatical and hateful - blow yourself up with rage and gases in your large intestine - kaboomsville
AntididonAi

Luanda, Angola

#12 Aug 3, 2012
AbdulH wrote:
... what started this now in your mind ??,
.. was it attractive to you at this particular moment to dip your nose in that puckered old asss ?,
.. know what,, that is not 'being fanatic',,, is being idiot suits well
AntididonAi

Luanda, Angola

#14 Aug 3, 2012
Muslimamomma wrote:
<quoted text> ........

I will pray for you.
MM
.. mam,, save your prayers,,, your 'friend of mine' has just expelled your allah from her mercy,,,, to whom are you going then to pray,,, lol
AntididonAi

Luanda, Angola

#15 Aug 3, 2012
IL Principe wrote:
<quoted text>
... typical old raven,, been always found around carrion,,

Ontario

#16 Aug 3, 2012
AntididonAi wrote:
<quoted text>
.. mam,, save your prayers,,, your 'friend of mine' has just expelled your allah from her mercy,,,, to whom are you going then to pray,,, lol
i will pray to Allah. God of forgiveness and mercy for your misguided and hateful soul. With or without hijab, I am 10 x the muslim you are. You should be ashamed by your message of hate and intolerance.
Love Hurghada

Bristol, UK

#17 Aug 3, 2012
Muslimamomma wrote:
<quoted text>i will pray to Allah. God of forgiveness and mercy for your misguided and hateful soul. With or without hijab, I am 10 x the muslim you are. You should be ashamed by your message of hate and intolerance.
He's a wanker and not sure he's a Muslim at all. He certainly does nothing for progressive Islam with this far out attitude.

Hope you had a good day on your birthday MM, looked like you did :)
danetoo

UK

#18 Aug 3, 2012
Muslimamomma wrote:
<quoted text>i will pray to Allah. God of forgiveness and mercy for your misguided and hateful soul. With or without hijab, I am 10 x the muslim you are. You should be ashamed by your message of hate and intolerance.
Is it your birthday mm???

If it is - many many happy returns -- hope you had cakes - presents - hugs - love - food a plenty ....

Hugs and love to ya xoxo
AntididonAi

Luanda, Angola

#19 Aug 3, 2012
Muslimamomma wrote:
<quoted text> i will pray to Allah. God of forgiveness and mercy for your misguided and hateful soul. With or without hijab, I am 10 x the muslim you are. You should be ashamed by your message of hate and intolerance.
.. not going to this bing bong game over here,,, not even sure if your are taling to me ??

where is the hate the eyes in your own face have detected in my words ??,,, they are clear joke over the ' well guided and loving soul-ful' comments made by your 'friend of mine' over your 'God of forgiveness and cercy'
oh,, what do i forgot ,,,, mmm,,, oh,,, to LOL
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#20 Aug 3, 2012
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
If it is - many many happy returns -- hope you had cakes - presents - hugs - love - food a plenty ....
Hugs and love to ya xoxo
So you have left Maidenhead and back in London?!

Ontario

#21 Aug 3, 2012
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a wanker and not sure he's a Muslim at all. He certainly does nothing for progressive Islam with this far out attitude.
Hope you had a good day on your birthday MM, looked like you did :)
It was a great birthday LH. Thanks for your kind wishes. You may be right about Abdul. It seems he is here to either falsely represent Islamic males and stir up some crap while at it, or he's one of those right-winger nutjobs.

Ontario

#22 Aug 3, 2012
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hugs and love to ya xoxo
Yeah August 1. It's MY month. lol. I had a great birthday, hubby treated me like a queen. His whole family called me and sang happy birthday from Egypt. lol. They beat my own flesh and blood. The kids forgot....hahahaha!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Egypt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 19 min FUCKWIT Fixers 379,888
Greeks, all they can do is singing and dancing 2 hr DaniEl 17
Dumbest FFcUK on topix 2 hr Reuben 19
The truth about Egyptian man and foreign woman (Oct '09) 13 hr rivhombo innocent 1,723
Planning to buy a house. How can I get it finan... 13 hr zaydabadi 1
I find it tedious to carry cash when I travel a... 13 hr zaydabadi 1
I love spathis because???? (Jan '11) 15 hr CantHideTheTruth 3,685

Egypt People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE