Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

The title should really be “ Ancient egyptians are the origin of Arab race“.I just wanted to make it more attentive

This is a great article of my own work on the race of ancient egypt: A good comparison between the modern muslim egyptians and arab people to ancient egyptians

http://muhammadabdo.wordpress.com/2013/01/14/...

I made this article for two purpose:

1-response to the black people who think " we modern egyptians dont belong to ancient egypt and we just came from arab invaders".

2- rebuttal for the sick-minded coptic people who feed all lies about us egyptian muslims being not real egyptians and that if u r christian, u real egyptian, if u muslim u r not egyptian. If You classify egyptians by Religion,then copt christian people are not real egyptians, The ancient egyptians were not christian.Islam came to egypt as invader religion by Arabs, The same with christianity, Christianity entered egypt by invader Greeks and Romans.
Bmacwaters

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Egyptian_lad wrote:
The title should really be “ Ancient egyptians are the origin of Arab race“.I just wanted to make it more attentive
This is a great article of my own work on the race of ancient egypt: A good comparison between the modern muslim egyptians and arab people to ancient egyptians
1-response to the black people who think " we modern egyptians dont belong to ancient egypt and we just came from arab invaders".
2- rebuttal for the sick-minded coptic people who feed all lies about us egyptian muslims being not real egyptians and that if u r christian, u real egyptian, if u muslim u r not egyptian. If You classify egyptians by Religion,then copt christian people are not real egyptians, The ancient egyptians were not christian.Islam came to egypt as invader religion by Arabs, The same with christianity, Christianity entered egypt by invader Greeks and Romans.
That article is bullish!t! You're reaching but there's nothing to cling on to. What dynasties are those statues from? The further you go back in Egyptian history, the darker the hue of the people. You've been lied to and now you're spreading the lies! And ALLAH is watching! The pyramid builders were not Arabs. The pyramid destroyers were Arab since it was the Arabs who chiseled off the nose to the great Sphinx due to religious fanaticism and chiseled off the smooth limestone to the great pyramid to build mosques! Fact! Why would your people destroy one of the only seven wonders of the world still standing? Because they didn't build it to begin with. Fact!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Egyptian_lad wrote:
Garbage, the article is for feeble retards that believe in giants

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

The ancient egyptians who were beja, came from the land of punt, which is in modern day somalia. Ancient egyptians are cushites, and 1 million of the beja still live there today. Arabs have nothing to do with egypt besides conquering it and spreading islam.

there are two storey high pyramids in Somalia known as Taalo, these haven't been excavated yet.

ccording to the Pharaonic scriptures , the ancestors of the Pharaohs came from the Land of Punt , in the horn of Africa , now ,the Somali Peninsula ."(Punt in european language) "Buun" in ancient egyptian language and also ,in Somali ,"Buun" means the "Horn" and it is located in the Horn of Africa . This fact is clear in Egyptology ,beyond the racist views which deny the african identity of the pharaohs since the 18th and 19th century in our era .

Recently , in february 2012, an excavation was made in the north of Somalia ,in "Sanaag" of Somaliland region . by IRMAN ARCHEAOLOGY COMPANY (IRM) the team led by a Somali gemologist Mubaarak Ismail . Many statues and plates were found . These two plates of the pharaoh Tutankhamon's Portraits (reign 14th century B-C) consist of gold, metal, copper, bronze and the "bones of cows" according to the Somali Gemologist who found these glorious ancient artifacts . A concrete Legacy of the Somali Egypt-Punt's civilisation in the North Eastern of Africa .

History :

In “The Making of Egypt”(1939). Petrie states that the Land of Punt was “sacred to the Egyptians as the source of their race.”

« Again the representations of the early Puntites, or Somali people, on the Egyptian monuments, show striking resemblances to the Egyptians themselves.» By Brian Brown New York: Brentano's[1923]/ We can understand theses Similarities through their ancestral history :

"Encyclopædia Britannica describes Punt as follows:“in ancient Egyptian and Greek geography, the southern coast of the Red Sea and adjacent coasts of the Gulf of Aden, corresponding to modern coastal Eritrea, Somalia and Djibouti ."/

According to the historian Richard Pankhurst :"""The Egyptians sometimes called Punt land Ta-Netjeru, meaning "Land of the Gods," and considered it their place of origin ." (Richard Pankhurst, The Ethiopian Borderlands:1997)/

"In addition to the erection and endowments of many temples listed in the Palermo Stone, the Pharaohs of the Fifth Dynasty were active, as the King Sahure (2458-2446 B.C.) from this Egyptian Old Kingdom, Dynasty V (2498-2491 B.C.). Egyptian ships also reached the shores of the land of Punt on the Somali coast to procure highly valued cargoes of myrrh, ebony and animals, among other goods. " Text Reference: The UNESCO General History of Africa:
Ancient Civilization of Africa, Vol, II, General History of Africa, G. Mokhtar, 1990, p 64-68

Which concludes arabs have nothing to do with ancient egypt.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

http://www.flickr.com/photos/anbessa2011/8342...
^^^ A recent excavation! Somalia has so many mystery since it is the land of punt. It will become an archaeological hotspot. C:.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

The next upcoming century will be HUGE for northeast Africa in terms of digging up history, I'm so excited!

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Bmacwaters wrote:
<quoted text>
That article is bullish!t! You're reaching but there's nothing to cling on to. What dynasties are those statues from? The further you go back in Egyptian history, the darker the hue of the people. You've been lied to and now you're spreading the lies! And ALLAH is watching! The pyramid builders were not Arabs. The pyramid destroyers were Arab since it was the Arabs who chiseled off the nose to the great Sphinx due to religious fanaticism and chiseled off the smooth limestone to the great pyramid to build mosques! Fact! Why would your people destroy one of the only seven wonders of the world still standing? Because they didn't build it to begin with. Fact!
Yes bullsht cuz your black theory doesnt work anymore LOL

The pyramids builders are arab people but they were Giant Human Arabs

Spearding lies? are u really serious?

View my article and see my comparison between modern arab egyptian muslims and ancient egyptian artifacts, either the comparison between between modern arab people and ancient egyptians

It does say the truth that against your delusional theories

You who spread lies

Ancient egypt was arab Not black, but blacks as well existed in egypt i dont deny that

Ancient egypt 80 to 90% arabs.....20 to 10% african blacks

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Bmacwaters wrote:
<quoted text>
No one wants to destroy any monuments

Actually The coptic christian people did destroy many ancient egyptian monuments before coming of islam to egypt and so greeks and romans destroyed many artifacts

The one who destroyed Nose of Sphinx statue is the french coward Napoleon bonaparte, he bombed the head of sphinx in order to remove the arabic face

Since islam rule in egypt, No such report of islamic attempts of destroying any ancient monuments

the fatwas and talks by sick wahabie muslim extremists abut destroying sphinx or pyramids, its coming from their extremism

we will never allow them, they are stupid people who has improper creed of islam

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>Yes bullsht cuz your black theory doesnt work anymore LOL

View my article and see my comparison between modern arab egyptian muslims and ancient egyptian artifacts, either the comparison between between modern arab people and ancient egyptians

You who spread lies

Ancient egypt was arab Not black, but blacks as well existed in egypt i dont deny that

Giant Arabs it just gets funnier.
Khaled

Mission Viejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Giant Arabs it just gets funnier.
Why are you stalking EL... Your nose is up in his ass wherever he goes... EL is straight BLACK PARROT... go ask Tissekone for your priapism relief... ass c*nt

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you stalking EL... Your nose is up in his ass wherever he goes... EL is straight BLACK PARROT... go ask Tissekone for your priapism relief... ass c*nt
Kokhead chill out puppy go sniff your masters balls it will make you feel better.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
He is having a tiff with his washerwoman right now and he wants a sausage from EL.
Bmacwaters

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
You who spread lies
Black theory? You stupid Arab. That's not a theory, its a fact that Nubians founded Egypt and maintained it for thousands of years before their was any Arabs walking around North Africa! Fact! Who is the original man f@cker! The Black man! Or woman. You know how the ancient Egyptians looked!? Go to a all black college in America and you'll see ancient Egypts diversity. No Arabs in sight. FOH! You Arabs are recent invaders and that's all.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Bmacwaters wrote:
<quoted text>
Black theory? You stupid Arab. That's not a theory, its a fact that Nubians founded Egypt and maintained it for thousands of years before their was any Arabs walking around North Africa! Fact! Who is the original man f@cker! The Black man! Or woman. You know how the ancient Egyptians looked!? Go to a all black college in America and you'll see ancient Egypts diversity. No Arabs in sight. FOH! You Arabs are recent invaders and that's all.
Lol, don't worry man. E-lad can't counter my arguments, meaning it's obvious that the ancient egyptians were beja.
Bmacwaters

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
No one wants to destroy any monuments
Actually The coptic christian people did destroy many ancient egyptian monuments before coming of islam to egypt and so greeks and romans destroyed many artifacts
The one who destroyed Nose of Sphinx statue is the french coward Napoleon bonaparte, he bombed the head of sphinx in order to remove the arabic face
Since islam rule in egypt, No such report of islamic attempts of destroying any ancient monuments
the fatwas and talks by sick wahabie muslim extremists abut destroying sphinx or pyramids, its coming from their extremism
we will never allow them, they are stupid people who has improper creed of islam
YOU have the improper creed of Islam. Remember that the Arabs were persecuted in Arabia for following Muhammad and they had to go to Ethiopia for safety. Muhammad's father was also a Nubian meaning he had 9 ether hair which is alive and stands, not dead like 6 ether which is actually fur! Removing a people from their home and then taking over that land, and then lying and saying you originally come from there is an abomination. Arabs did not build the pyramids! Those were NuBuns ( Nubians, Africans, Black people, G. O. D., the original man)! Fact!
Bmacwaters

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
You who spread lies
Stop spreading lies! ALLAH is watching! Those comparisons mean nothing. I can compare those same artifacts to pictures of African Americans and the pictures would be even more of a match. Too bad the pics and statues you compared to White Arabs were brown skinned. That proves you're spreading lies.
Another thing that bothers me about your stupidity is you keep claiming Arab this and Arab that. Arab only means you speak Arabic. Doesn't have anything to do with race @sswipe!
Something you probably don't know ( ignorant ) is that there are more Africans that are Muslims that speak Arabic than there are straight haired Arabs in the World! FACT! And of course we all know that not all Africans are Muslims!
You straight haired Muslims are racist and want to control Islam, but its not yours to control! And until you stop trying to steal Ancient Egypt's culture and stop persecuting the Africans in the Sudan over land that isn't yours, your people are DOOMED!
That's ALLAH'S warning to your people. But of course your people won't listen to GOD'S calling and they will continue to believe in 12 foot Arabs building the pyramids even though people didn't speak Arabic back then. Stupid! All the depictions of the giants on the walls in Egypt show them as being brown skinned. Not white skinned like your people with dead hair! Get your sh!t together and you might be saved. Right now you're cursed because your living a lie!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

The ancient Egyptians were Beja.

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Bmacwaters wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU have the improper creed of Islam. Remember that the Arabs were persecuted in Arabia for following Muhammad and they had to go to Ethiopia for safety. Muhammad's father was also a Nubian meaning he had 9 ether hair which is alive and stands, not dead like 6 ether which is actually fur! Removing a people from their home and then taking over that land, and then lying and saying you originally come from there is an abomination. Arabs did not build the pyramids! Those were NuBuns ( Nubians, Africans, Black people, G. O. D., the original man)! Fact!
dude,it has nothing to do with islam LOL

I tell the truth

Ancient egyptians were like modern egyptians, Arab people

Not black africans

Black africans were killed and beaten up in ancient egypt

You want a proof? i have many and many

The native ancient egyptians were arabs thats the fact, you twist and try to kill it by your sick delusional minds

LOL@nubians built the pyramids thats the biggest joke ever

view my blog plz or watch this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Bmacwaters wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop spreading lies! ALLAH is watching! Those comparisons mean nothing. I can compare those same artifacts to pictures of African Americans and the pictures would be even more of a match. Too bad the pics and statues you compared to White Arabs were brown skinned. That proves you're spreading lies.
Another thing that bothers me about your stupidity is you keep claiming Arab this and Arab that. Arab only means you speak Arabic. Doesn't have anything to do with race @sswipe!
Something you probably don't know ( ignorant ) is that there are more Africans that are Muslims that speak Arabic than there are straight haired Arabs in the World! FACT! And of course we all know that not all Africans are Muslims!
You straight haired Muslims are racist and want to control Islam, but its not yours to control! And until you stop trying to steal Ancient Egypt's culture and stop persecuting the Africans in the Sudan over land that isn't yours, your people are DOOMED!
That's ALLAH'S warning to your people. But of course your people won't listen to GOD'S calling and they will continue to believe in 12 foot Arabs building the pyramids even though people didn't speak Arabic back then. Stupid! All the depictions of the giants on the walls in Egypt show them as being brown skinned. Not white skinned like your people with dead hair! Get your sh!t together and you might be saved. Right now you're cursed because your living a lie!
angry and fanatic? thats the nature of sick black guys

Cuz you dont find any modern egyptians to stop your lies, you are so angry

View my blog:

Ancient egyptians were like the arab modern egyptians no difference

Our modern faces are the same like faces of ancient egyptians

Being tanned in ancient egypt doesnt mean you are black

Now cuz we dont show our skins to sun so we light brown

When i be under the sun burning rays for only one day, I turn red brown like what ancient egyptians recorded exactly No difference

With your sick black theories, you think red brown color is refered to black people

No its not..........Quit the black nonsense

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Bmacwaters wrote:
<quoted text>
Wake up stupid guy, Nubians didnt found anything in egypt

Nubians actually didnt exist in ancient egypt

Nubia is great western european lie, invented by sick jewish archaeologits who run their game over ancient egypt history

Come on!!!!!!!!!!

The ancient egyptians recorded nubian blacks as strangers and foreigners in egypt

The ancient egyptians killed black africans cuz you were enemy to ancient egypt

Wake up, You need a great lesson in the ancient egyptian arts

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Egypt Forum right now

Search the Egypt Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 7 min Milena N 356,902
The truth about Egyptian man and foreign woman (Oct '09) 10 hr Necce 1,706
Denmark is an incredibly intolerant country 12 hr John 9
do egyptian men ever really fall in love? (Jun '10) Sun afifi 500
Egyptian man Sun IL Principe 12
Athena the Macedonian Sun IL Principe 1
Egyptian Men and Black Women (Jan '08) Jul 26 IL Principe 1,270
•••
•••