St. Andrews university say Denmark most racist country in Europe

Posted in the Egypt Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#1 Jan 26, 2011
An academic paper (published) from the University of St Andrews claiming that Denmark is the most racist country in Denmark.

Shocking, but not surprising.

http://www1.geo.ntnu.edu.tw/~moise/Data/Books...

"Cultural racism has found fertile territory in a post-industrial Europe experiencing economic crisis and social disintegration, but its manifestations vary between countries. Denmark, a country traditionally regarded as liberal and tolerant, experienced a fundamental shift in attitude during the early 1980s that has seen it emerge potentially as one of the most racist countries in Europe. Paradoxically, liberal values are used as justiŽcation for
negative representations of ‘others’. This paper examines the place-speciŽ c manifestations of cultural racism in Denmark, which can be identiŽed as essentially anti-Muslim and
anti-refugee. Through the use of interviews with minority women, newspaper extracts and material propagated by far-right organizations, the paper traces the evolution of this
discourse, identifying its key actors as: speciŽc far-right anti-immigration groups; the media; and a culturally deterministic academic research tradition. The subtle manifestation
of cultural racism in Denmark, coupled with inadequate anti-racist opposition or legislation, have rendered it particularly damaging, and ‘legitimated’ a range of racist policies
and practices.

Key words:‘race’, nation, cultural racism, nationalism, Denmark.
Introduction

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#2 Jan 26, 2011
These guys are the worst actually. The paper is 100% accurate about how racism pervades through every fibre of Danish society, and to an extent that Danes believe it is legitimate. It is INSTITUTIONALISED!

“Our Military Is Our Power”

Since: Feb 10

cairo,Egypt

#4 Jan 26, 2011
Danish women either are ranked to one of the ugliest thick women in world....fk danetoo the danish gorilla

“Our Military Is Our Power”

Since: Feb 10

cairo,Egypt

#7 Jan 26, 2011
Coptic wrote:
<quoted text>
oh yeah realy and your fat muslim cows with big nose and mouth like a banana hihihihi but still i fkd so many hijab girls its always pleasure fkn converts azee mhaneek omak ya bn sharmoota
Ya ibn deen el kalb...ya ibn el sharmouta..ya ibn el mara el metnaka ya ibn el matba3basa...im ignoring you and u still hit my attention?

ommaaak lasa batshalah kosaha fee el street? ya hamada??
IL Principe

Aarhus, Denmark

#8 Jan 26, 2011
Coptic wrote:
<quoted text>
We copts like Denmark its civilized country and they have freedom of speech,but here in egypt and due to muslim retarded rule they are killing all non-muslims as its ordered by quran,kosa omak ya rasool from saudia
Long live the COPTS!
knock knock

Bangkok, Thailand

#9 Feb 16, 2011
Coptic wrote:
<quoted text>
oh yeah realy and your fat muslim cows with big nose and mouth like a banana hihihihi but still i fkd so many hijab girls its always pleasure fkn converts azee mhaneek omak ya bn sharmoota
Maybe your local sheikh would be interested in your remarks for deportation back to Egypt !
Danish

Rønne, Denmark

#10 Apr 20, 2011
Free Denmark and rest of Europe from Muslim and other invaders who are stealing our Jobs and raping our women.
boulboul

Bromley, UK

#11 Apr 20, 2011
Danish wrote:
Free Denmark and rest of Europe from Muslim and other invaders who are stealing our Jobs and raping our women.
Be a good person,please provide the source especially the one about rape.Please,i beg you to tell the statistics about the ethnicity of rape in denmark.I can tell you the statistics in England for exemple the prison's population is 60% black.

Or may be you meant INVADERS WHO ARE TAKING YOUR WOMEN FROM YOU.
danetoo

London, UK

#12 Apr 20, 2011
boulboul wrote:
<quoted text>
Be a good person,please provide the source especially the one about rape.Please,i beg you to tell the statistics about the ethnicity of rape in denmark.I can tell you the statistics in England for exemple the prison's population is 60% black.
Or may be you meant INVADERS WHO ARE TAKING YOUR WOMEN FROM YOU.
LOL .. he's in Bornholm ... an island which does belong to Denmark, but is nearer geographically to Poland and Russia than Denmark ... They make excellent smoked herring though .. and pottery - lovely nature and bike rides and hidden beaches ..

What he says is bullox basically ... as far as I am concerned and as far as 99.9% of the Danish population is concerned ...
danetoo

London, UK

#13 Apr 20, 2011
Danish wrote:
I am danish .. and that is BS ... and you know it. How many "invaders" do you have in Roenne??? LOL .. come on now ..

for pokker mand ... hahah .. hold da op ..:))
boulboul

Bromley, UK

#15 Apr 20, 2011
Danish wrote:
YOU,i THINK SOME "invader" took your bird or your daughter away from you.
boulboul

Bromley, UK

#16 Apr 20, 2011
knock knock wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe your local sheikh would be interested in your remarks for deportation back to Egypt !
Maybe it will be a good idea if you stop eating dogs.
Bill

Schenectady, NY

#17 Apr 30, 2011
Svensk wrote:
These guys are the worst actually. The paper is 100% accurate about how racism pervades through every fibre of Danish society, and to an extent that Danes believe it is legitimate. It is INSTITUTIONALISED!
dont listen to muslim rapists!
rami

Dubai, UAE

#18 Aug 9, 2011
Hi everyone,Please be kindly notice than Persian people are one the most ract people in the world Persian people(FARS people)hate Arabs,kurds,Turks,Sunni people and so on for example more than 37% percent of iran are turks and they dont have their school,such as kurds which are more than 15% of total population and also Arabs in south and south west of iran,persian people says we are the best although the educated levels included they are racist people.
theOneWithoutASe cond

Silver Spring, MD

#19 Sep 7, 2011
Atheists are the most racist disgusting and intolerant people.

The reason why Denmark is racist is because of the high atheist population there.

Such a disgusting low-life it is to be an atheist, they are the lowest possible form of life.

What a great thing it would be if tomorrow all atheists just died off, racism could end.
just a normal guy

Ilford, UK

#21 Feb 27, 2012
What's the point in being racist and hating on Muslims? if it makes you feel better about your lives then i feel sorry for you. The racists on here are mostly uneducated people who are angry at their own lives because they can't exert any control over them. Learn to deal with your own life before insulting others. And the Muslims on here are stupid, whats the point in insulting Danish women it doesn't make Muslim women look any better. I weep for humanity.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#22 Feb 27, 2012
The comments of these Danish racists confirm St Andrews
Fauerbauste

Esbjerg, Denmark

#23 Apr 13, 2012
Racism in Denmark is huge yes. But mostly pointed towards the foringers who dosnt participates in the Danish society. The ones who each month collects money from the state and dont give a f*ck about making em themselfes. The ones who dosnt follow Danish law and order, who keeps making trouble and unlawfull things. The ones who make their daugthers marrie their cussins, whitout giving them a chiose...

Iv got loads of muslim freinds who has come to Denmark and love being here and work hard, learns Danish- They dont get in trouble and they dont feel the rasism the same way as the troublesome ones does!!

Denmark is a lovely place for muslims if you are willing to integrate into the Danish society. No horour killings and other wierd muslim traditions. If you come here and make a living for yourself, then you are most welcome!!

We are event getting our first real musque in Copenhagen this year. With a tower and all that you see in the middleeast!!
Love Hurghada

Andover, UK

#24 Apr 13, 2012
Fauerbauste wrote:
Racism in Denmark is huge yes. But mostly pointed towards the foringers who dosnt participates in the Danish society. The ones who each month collects money from the state and dont give a f*ck about making em themselfes. The ones who dosnt follow Danish law and order, who keeps making trouble and unlawfull things. The ones who make their daugthers marrie their cussins, whitout giving them a chiose...

Iv got loads of muslim freinds who has come to Denmark and love being here and work hard, learns Danish- They dont get in trouble and they dont feel the rasism the same way as the troublesome ones does!!

Denmark is a lovely place for muslims if you are willing to integrate into the Danish society. No horour killings and other wierd muslim traditions. If you come here and make a living for yourself, then you are most welcome!!

We are event getting our first real musque in Copenhagen this year. With a tower and all that you see in the middleeast!!
Pathetic Pissoire!
Love Hurghada

Andover, UK

#25 Apr 13, 2012
Svensk wrote:
Hey Svensk, not sure you're still on here but hope you are well if you get this :)

Double tomorrow hopefully :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Egypt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 4 min Faith 403,143
Got to go peeps ... hugs Lusen 2 hr danetoo 2
Egyptian lad, forza egyptians 2 hr danetoo 3
paintball in egypt (Jul '07) 4 hr amr 46
I love spathis because???? (Jan '11) 4 hr CantHideTheTruth 3,765
Who is Dumbest Flake on Topix? 6 hr Zeesso 0
180% of danish women are ugly why?? (Aug '10) 9 hr danetoo 94
More from around the web