Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Judged:

I know I've made a lot of insults. However, I always felt like a retaliated. I believe many of you have the same feeling. You insult because you felt you were insulted.

I'd like to try to have a clean thread where we try to avoid insults and tell every day events from our daily lives which are interesting and hopefully create a better environment.

I believe when most of us travel we would never insult the local customs or traditions. We may be critical but we don't behave in the same infantile way as we do on these threads. i'll be the first one to admit my own mistakes.

Let's give it a try. No vulgar language and we leave out politics and religion and see if there is anything that can bring us together.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

I'd like to be the first to tell but would really like if any one else could begin with a small story or essay.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Andre3000 wrote:
I know I've made a lot of insults. However, I always felt like a retaliated. I believe many of you have the same feeling. You insult because you felt you were insulted.
I'd like to try to have a clean thread where we try to avoid insults and tell every day events from our daily lives which are interesting and hopefully create a better environment.
I believe when most of us travel we would never insult the local customs or traditions. We may be critical but we don't behave in the same infantile way as we do on these threads. i'll be the first one to admit my own mistakes.
Let's give it a try. No vulgar language and we leave out politics and religion and see if there is anything that can bring us together.
That is a good idea but first in the same spirit of your requwst are you IP?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>That is a good idea but first in the same spirit of your requwst are you IP?
I'd love to but would prefer if someone else had something interesting to tell. My day hasn't really been anything that could light up anything for anyone. Tough day at work. Very tough day indeed.

Hope someone else could share some light in this beginning day of a darker period.
danetoo

Salamanca, Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Judged:

I'd be happy to bring a little "sunshine" ...

Life here in Spain is extraordinary .. in this town where I am ...

I have been out a lot of the day "driving cattle" on horseback .. you get a stick - point yourself in the direction of the cattle ... get on a horse and off you go with the "boyz" - and as I am an accomplished horseriding woman .. they respected me and I was accepted really quickly LOL ... I don't speak a word of Spanish (yet) but am learning ..

It was a fantastic day ..

tomorrow I am going to a mountain para gliding ... LOL ... shall be interesting to say the least ..

Otherwise .. my partner and I are writing together - he is an author and is currently finalising a book (cannot reveal too much)- and I am "listening" and adding a few comments here and there - playing the muse

Other than that, we are walking 3-4 hours in nature every day (not today though due to my ride), rock climbing, swimming in the local rivers and thoroughly enjoying being together, drinking the local Rioja .. and eating fantastic food which we cook in his wood fire oven ..(huge clay oven he has built).. it's idyllic and I cannot wait to move here next year ...:))

So far removed from the stress and hard work of London life ... although I love London and the "buzz" .. this IS the life here ..

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

danetoo wrote:
I have been out a lot of the day "driving cattle" on horseback .. you get a stick - point yourself in the direction of the cattle ... get on a horse and off you go with the "boyz" - and as I am an accomplished horseriding woman .. they respected me and I was accepted really quickly LOL ... I don't speak a word of Spanish (yet) but am learning ..
tomorrow I am going to a mountain para gliding ... LOL ... shall be interesting to say the least ..
Otherwise .. my partner and I are writing together - he is an author and is currently finalising a book (cannot reveal too much)- and I am "listening" and adding a few comments here and there - playing the muse
Other than that, we are walking 3-4 hours in nature every day (not today though due to my ride), rock climbing, swimming in the local rivers and thoroughly enjoying being together, drinking the local Rioja .. and eating fantastic food which we cook in his wood fire oven ..(huge clay oven he has built).. it's idyllic and I cannot wait to move here next year ...:))
So far removed from the stress and hard work of London life ... although I love London and the "buzz" .. this IS the life here ..
Sounds amazing,..
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Judged:

Andre3000 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd love to but would prefer if someone else had something interesting to tell. My day hasn't really been anything that could light up anything for anyone. Tough day at work. Very tough day indeed.
Hope someone else could share some light in this beginning day of a darker period.
So are you turning a leaf Re personal insults across Topix?
leah

Hull, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

danetoo wrote:
Sounds fantastic D2...

“Back off spelling police, lol!”

Since: Aug 11

USA and proud of it!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Andre3000 wrote:
Nice post IP! I hope all is well with you :)
danetoo

Salamanca, Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

It is fantastic ...

I know I am very very lucky .. the "backside" of it all ... in the winter, this place is not centrally heated and it is ... well, let's say I have never been so cold in my entire life as I was last winter when I was here on two occasions ... hypothermia? definitely ... LOL

I am trying to introduce an electric convection heater this coming winter .. but so far meeting total resistance to anything non-environmental ... only one small wood burning stove, which only heats up a very very small area .. and smokes like hell ..

*battle of the wills .. watch this space*.. lol
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

IP I asked you a question- will you reply?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Judged:

Spathis wrote:
IP I asked you a question- will you reply?
No he does not want sausage relief now run along.
Love Hurghada

Bristol, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Judged:

Andre3000 wrote:

I'll only agree if you go back to being Le Artist formerly known as IL Principe - Andre3000 is just embarrassing?
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Judged:

CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
No he does not want sausage relief now run along.
Who asked you- you are already disrespecting the purpose and spirit of this thread Afro Ladddie
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Judged:

Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll only agree if you go back to being Le Artist formerly known as IL Principe - Andre3000 is just embarrassing?
Obviuosly he does not mean it and besides he has his poodle parotting the usual drivel--
Love Hurghada

Bristol, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Judged:

Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>Obviuosly he does not mean it and besides he has his poodle parotting the usual drivel--
Probably pissed when he wrote it - nice sentiments mind you :D
lol

Busca, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

insulting mean losing
lol

Busca, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

insulting means losing

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Judged:

lol wrote:
insulting mean losing
so u r losing.......Impolite person
danetoo

Salamanca, Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Shame this thread was ruined .... and not by CHTT either actually ..

His comment could have been taken light heartedly in the spirit of this threat ..

instead of that, it just digressed into slurs and drivel ...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••