of 3
Next Last
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#1 Jan 24, 2013
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#2 Jan 24, 2013
Jewish? Don't you mean "zionist"? You don't want to create an impression that you are anti-Semitic.
The Jews haven't done enough. They need to start using chemical weapons on the terrorists....They are like cockroaches to be sprayed.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#3 Jan 24, 2013
Faith wrote:
Jewish? Don't you mean "zionist"? You don't want to create an impression that you are anti-Semitic.
The Jews haven't done enough. They need to start using chemical weapons on the terrorists....They are like cockroaches to be sprayed.
scum shill-you are the worst kind of terrorist -choke on your bile fck'ead
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#4 Jan 24, 2013
Faith wrote:
hey shill-what is 'anti semitic'!-slimebucketand stick to facts wop
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#5 Jan 24, 2013
LOL! Uh-Oh, sissy boy is getting hot...LOL! Little btch.
Kay 5

UK

#7 Jan 25, 2013
Lol
Kay 5

UK

#9 Jan 26, 2013
In the first instance,do you arabs in this forum accept Israel as a nation which have a historic part in the "Palestinian territory",and their right to existence? Then until muslims stop committing acts of terrorism such as killing and maiming innocent lives and blowing up churches in most parts of the world,the reasonable man won't see facts in cheap sentiments of a post. Would you guys still say the Jews instigated terrorist acts outside the middle east particularly the ones in Africa?

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#10 Jan 26, 2013
Kay 5 wrote:
In the first instance,do you arabs in this forum accept Israel as a nation which have a historic part in the "Palestinian territory",and their right to existence?
Firstly, I am not an Arab.
Secondly, I regard ALL religions as dictatorships imposed on the gullible multitudes by a handful of mad and power-crazed despots.

Israel as a nation exists only by brute force and because, during the last century, it ethnically cleansed 95% of the then existing population in order to make way for its own horde of invaders.

Some of you might say, "Ah, but the Jews have a right to the land because they were expelled by the Romans in AD70".

A casual reading of the Jewish holy book will show that the Jews themselves were invaders who stole the land from the original inhabitants, butchering men, women and children on the instruction of their imaginary God.

Why should the Jews have a better claim than the Babylonian, Assyrian, Roman or Ottoman Empires?

Location hidden

#12 Jan 26, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for that sophomoric and utterly boring analysis. South Africa, eh? Love what you've done with the place. Lol!
????
That's potent stuff you're smoking.

I could tell you about South Africa if you even knew where it was.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#13 Jan 26, 2013
Ivorydick wrote:
<quoted text>
????
That's potent stuff you're smoking.
I could tell you about South Africa if you even knew where it was.
Don't bother. I'm not interested.

Location hidden

#14 Jan 26, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Don't bother. I'm not interested.
That doesn't surprise me at all.
For someone who claims to have a degree in anthropology you are singularly close-minded but I suppose that vending machine degrees, unlike education, do not confer brain power.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#15 Jan 26, 2013
Ivorydick wrote:
<quoted text>
For someone who claims to have a degree in anthropology you are singularly close-minded but I suppose that vending machine degrees, unlike education, do not confer brain power.
It's just that I find you utterly boring.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#16 Jan 26, 2013
Ivorydick wrote:
<quoted text>
The only degree faeces has is in intellectual desertification.
IT[not the lack of gender] is an overfed overindulged Frankenstein product .
Given time it shall expire naturally.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#17 Jan 26, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>The only degree faeces has is in intellectual desertification.
IT[not the lack of gender] is an overfed overindulged Frankenstein product .
Given time it shall expire naturally.
Speaking of utterly boring.....
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#18 Jan 26, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of utterly boring.....
One word defines it
FAITH

Location hidden

#19 Jan 26, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>It's just that I find you utterly boring.
OK.
That's because there is no substance to you who hides behind a random unregistered name when you are probably a fat troll sitting in Athens, Beijing or Tel Aviv.

You're utterly incapable of making any coherent response to any comment of mine, here or in any other forum and you are a perfect example of why blacks will always need to be protected by special laws.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#20 Jan 26, 2013
Ivorydick wrote:
<quoted text>
OK.
That's because there is no substance to you who hides behind a random unregistered name when you are probably a fat troll sitting in Athens, Beijing or Tel Aviv.
You're utterly incapable of making any coherent response to any comment of mine, here or in any other forum and you are a perfect example of why blacks will always need to be protected by special laws.
You aren't worth my time, Sambo.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#22 Jan 26, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>You aren't worth my time, Sambo.
Ugly Shill
Kay 5

UK

#23 Jan 27, 2013
Ivorydick,Christianity is a faith and not just any religion. God isn't "imaginary" as you said,just pray you will encounter him. Have you ever observed the animals,birds and other living things,the amazing characters they display and wonder how it came to be. One would say "evolution" but it doesn't give satisfactory explanation. Do you imagine how the heavens and skies came to be,did evolution also explained that too. In fact my family is a witness that God exists and of his untold wonders,mercy and love.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#24 Jan 27, 2013
Kay 5 wrote:
Ivorydick,Christianity is a faith and not just any religion. God isn't "imaginary" as you said,just pray you will encounter him. Have you ever observed the animals,birds and other living things,the amazing characters they display and wonder how it came to be. One would say "evolution" but it doesn't give satisfactory explanation. Do you imagine how the heavens and skies came to be,did evolution also explained that too. In fact my family is a witness that God exists and of his untold wonders,mercy and love.
god is fiction, mercy is a secular concept bound by common sense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Egypt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 17 min Aliroger1 378,038
Dr Khaled Quenellier specializes in..... (Oct '13) 3 hr Faith 30
Why NO black celebrities in Arab World? (Aug '10) 8 hr Karim 267
McCain calls ouster of Egyptian president a 'coup' (Aug '13) 14 hr swedenforever 51
US Presidents Have Been Tarnished by Japan's Co... (Jun '12) 19 hr fukuda 6
hasbarat (Feb '14) Oct 19 Eli Avraham 14
that is how israeli children are being raised ! (Jan '14) Oct 19 Itamar Rose 2

Egypt People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE