Masked 'Black Bloc' a mystery in Egypt unrest

Jan 28, 2013 Full story: KWQC-TV Davenport 11

28, 2013. . A protester part of the Black Bloc, holds the Egyptian national flag during clashes with riot police near Tahrir Square, Cairo, Egypt, Monday, Jan.

Full Story

Since: Feb 08

Yamashitacho, Japan

#1 Jan 28, 2013
Every government Is Fraud in Japan

http://book.geocities.jp/japan_conspiracy/010...

Probably all related workers are exclusively the blood relatives of the Japanese imperial clan.

They should be purged from every public office.

However, we have no idea about how many people are included in those evil people.

Their unity is almost perfect, also in covering up their secret missions.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#2 Jan 29, 2013
West is responsible for everything that happened and happens in Egypt. American pigs and their European spongers brought us only troubles. The new Egypt must abandon their financial help, because building of democracy according to Western views is marriages between sodomites, feminism, hopeless ungodliness and implementing of their 'liberal values' what means death to all Egyptians and everyone who got under the influence of American invaders and their provocations! All these infidel pigs should know their place!

“hi ya”

Since: Feb 12

Manchester

#3 Jan 29, 2013
photo or it didn't happen.

“kill 'em with kindness......”

Since: Apr 11

Ontario

#4 Jan 30, 2013
mohaber wrote:
West is responsible for everything that happened and happens in Egypt. American pigs and their European spongers brought us only troubles. The new Egypt must abandon their financial help, because building of democracy according to Western views is marriages between sodomites, feminism, hopeless ungodliness and implementing of their 'liberal values' what means death to all Egyptians and everyone who got under the influence of American invaders and their provocations! All these infidel pigs should know their place!
See that's where you're wrong, those so called American pigs and European spongers supported the Egyptian economy with hundreds of thousands of tourist dollars every year. Guess that's all done now, but hey.....you at least have your dignity..........

I am Western, I am not unGodly, I am not unclean, I am a feminist, yes, but I love my man enough to listen to him because I know he loves me enough to give the best advice. He is Egyptian by the way.

Your youthfully ignorant post about the evils of Western society without realizing that those Westerners supported YOUR people, is childish and stupid. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you.

You'll see when Egyptian youth continues to think that the best resolution to every little problem is to go have a riot in the streets and those tourists stop coming altogether, what Egypt has left.

Nothing but some nice architecture and a lot of poor people.

Ontario

#5 Jan 30, 2013
and p.s;

Masked has always equalled cowardice.

There is great shame in these masked superfreaks to hide themselves because they know that what they are doing is wrong, haram and they will face judgement for it.
AntididonAi

Courbevoie, France

#6 Jan 30, 2013
Muslimamomma wrote:
<quoted text> See that's where you're wrong, those so called American pigs and European spongers supported the Egyptian economy with hundreds of thousands of tourist dollars every year. Guess that's all done now, but hey.....you at least have your dignity..........
I am Western, I am not unGodly, I am not unclean, I am a feminist, yes, but I love my man enough to listen to him because I know he loves me enough to give the best advice. He is Egyptian by the way.
Your youthfully ignorant post about the evils of Western society without realizing that those Westerners supported YOUR people, is childish and stupid. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you.
You'll see when Egyptian youth continues to think that the best resolution to every little problem is to go have a riot in the streets and those tourists stop coming altogether, what Egypt has left.
Nothing but some nice architecture and a lot of poor people.
hi MM,
.. this 'poster' has a hidden location, nick name is 'mohaber' which is a mock of 'mohamed', the
remember there are posters over this forum who at same time work as editors, e.g Jeo DeCaro, then ...

Ontario

#7 Jan 30, 2013
AntididonAi wrote:
<quoted text>
hi MM,
.. this 'poster' has a hidden location, nick name is 'mohaber' which is a mock of 'mohamed', the
remember there are posters over this forum who at same time work as editors, e.g Jeo DeCaro, then ...
I'm sure you're correct. It seems to me that the worst offenders on this site are, in fact, non-Muslims posing as unreasonable right wingers to further defame those reasonable Muslims on the site.

All I can see from Egypt is that they are in dire straits, This saddens me. I love Egypt and I hope it returns to normal. I see the bias of the media painting Morsi as a dictator, I see the unruly youth of a nation bringing it to it's knees.

Worse yet, when I think of all the warring going on in the middle east currently, I can't help but think of the one or two nations that are rubbing their greedy hands together in glee.

Where are the Umnah? Where is the strength, pride and unity that will make us strong? As long as we war within ourselves, we are disorganized and not a force to be reckoned with.

Maybe it's a man thing......

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#8 Jan 30, 2013
mohaber wrote:
agree...but their plans will fail one after one inshallah

The golden age of islam is coming!
AntididonAi

Courbevoie, France

#9 Jan 31, 2013
Muslimamomma wrote:
<quoted text> I'm sure you're correct. It seems to me that the worst offenders on this site are, in fact, non-Muslims posing as unreasonable right wingers to further defame those reasonable Muslims on the site.
All I can see from Egypt is that they are in dire straits, This saddens me. I love Egypt and I hope it returns to normal. I see the bias of the media painting Morsi as a dictator, I see the unruly youth of a nation bringing it to it's knees.
Worse yet, when I think of all the warring going on in the middle east currently, I can't help but think of the one or two nations that are rubbing their greedy hands together in glee.
Where are the Umnah? Where is the strength, pride and unity that will make us strong? As long as we war within ourselves, we are disorganized and not a force to be reckoned with.
Maybe it's a man thing......
MM, as per egypt, the chaos was expected,, several decades no investment in the quality of the egypian citezen,,, result is, a generation easy to be misled by remote-control in the hand of devils, or in hands of stupid closed mind, shallow 'leaders',

... is going to take a good trip before a better quality citezen are on ground,

I always recall what the glorious german women did to get their country on feet after the 1945, and I constantly reach the same conclusion : that is how nations are made, and those are the type of quality citezens who can make a nation,
IL Principe

Aarhus, Denmark

#10 Jan 31, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
agree...but their plans will fail one after one inshallah
The golden age of islam is coming!
I guess Egyptian rapist is also a nonmuslim posing as a fcuking islumic scumbag.

Muslim are so fcuking blind to how fcuked up they are. They live like parasites in nonmuslims countries. May more and more give them a taste of their own medicine.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#11 Feb 2, 2013
Okay, look at the following picture and then decide for yourselves if Egyptians are more closely related to apes than humans.....

http://sheikyermami.com/wp-content/uploads/13...

Monkeys.....fckng monkeys.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Egypt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 14 min topgirl 390,869
I love spathis because???? (Jan '11) 2 hr CantHideTheTruth 3,716
mohammad the perverted prophet 15 hr mohammad the per... 1
mohammad the child rapist 18 hr joe freakin blow 1
Where did God come from Mr. Herron? Answer that... (May '10) Wed johnnytoobad 27
Islum in Sydney Tue Cowboy 3
Sheilaa's best Topix monent? Dec 16 CantHideTheTruth 11
More from around the web