Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 | Posted by: Joe DeCaro | Full story: www.worthynews.com

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Comments (Page 8,158)

Showing posts 163,141 - 163,160 of354,096
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
IL Principe

Aarhus, Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Nina wrote:
<quoted text>
well, you could have before you were too quick to call uneducated those who talk about history and ethnicity.
you would have seen that the moron called Cant Hide The Truth first talked about history, talked about Greeks but just cant tell the truth about his own history and origin.
I didn't. I called those who take pride in things they didn't achieve themselves uneducated and poor and I'll gladly do it again.

My danish nationality didn't buy me a car and a house. It did do some good things for me because the society I live in is pretty good. But it hasn't anything to do with some vikings living 1000 years ago.
ProVeritas

Halifax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Right...right...keep telling yourself that that, you filthy ragg head. The fact is that if I drove across the Bluewater right now, I would instantly become more Canadian than you or your offspring will ever be....ever.
You know it...and I know it.
I hope that is not mush disappointing to you but fact is most Candians of all colors and faiths don't care much for Americans because of the later high and mighty attitude and because they are robbing the country blind and trying to destroy Canadian industries like lumbar, beef anf potatoes among others through protectionism like buy american and import duties.
I recall at a gathering I had hot talk with an American who on one of his trivial retorts said " You know I am American" There was a chorus of answers from my fellow Canadians " American shit"
Nina

Istanbul, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Pointing out facts is not spitting, Greece is bankrupt, it is a fact, Greeks collaborated during the second world war, fact. Being overly verbose in denial is the product of stupidity and ignorance, now get on your knees and beg to ask me again what my ethnicity is.

like I said.. you can buy britishness or have it for free but you cant buy knowledge or ballz..

what is your ethnic origin black Brit? I wanna know besides your bankrupt Britain what other country you came from is thriving thanks to you .

Since: Feb 10

Pagham

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Nina wrote:
<quoted text>
see how i have you swallow back your spitting?:)) piece of cake for me dealing with barbaric morons who groan then they swallow their venom back.. how.. disgraful really.
what is your ethnic origin re malaka?
you bought your britishness but you cant buy decency or ballz!
well google is free.. try it to learn about Greeks and the nazi monkey!
or else keep your tail between your legs and get going from now on!
and shove your "historical facts' up your sorry arssse where your knowledge of history came from
loser!
You dont have me doing anything except taking the piss out of a verbose self possessed moron.
ProVeritas

Halifax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

To continue for faith where I left off-
The organisers came and told the filthy American to leave peacefully. He was white and the organisers who told him off were white faithy.
Canadians are not xenophobes like you, they are colour blind if I may say so. No discrimination based on gender, faith, color or race

Pagham

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Nina wrote:
<quoted text>
haha on your knees ? how .. romantic! I dont like to see men on their knees proVeritas, rise please !
I m a Martian from Venus.:)
No you are a d1ckhead from sh1tville.
atheist infidel-cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
...I believe your whitening procees is almost complete... you are more arrogant than a white... congratulation white dwarf...
is that why your stupid woman thinks or insists that you have more white in you than algerian in you... weve seen your pic. you look like a typical terrorist looking fcuk... and every one who looks at you, sees an invading pos savage.... you will never even reach the status of mexican looking american (which you islamist savages try to portray to cross the border), let alone actual american, you filthy perverted berber.

under their breaths, americans call you barbaric muslim scum.

And.... just wait until the jew in your neighborhood find out you hate them... i't will be back to North Hollywood for you, scumbag.

Pagham

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Nina wrote:
<quoted text>
and in case you think it's drizzling. no , it isnt. I am spitting at you now for thinking you could spit your cultural slime at Greeks
I have no clue what you are talking about, can you try again in English not Ginglish?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope that is not mush disappointing to you but fact is most Candians of all colors and faiths don't care much for Americans because of the later high and mighty attitude and because they are robbing the country blind and trying to destroy Canadian industries like lumbar, beef anf potatoes among others through protectionism like buy american and import duties.
I recall at a gathering I had hot talk with an American who on one of his trivial retorts said " You know I am American" There was a chorus of answers from my fellow Canadians " American shit"
Your "fellow Canadians"? LOL! Who? a bunch of scumbag muslim immigrants? LOL! I'm more Canadian than you!....And we both know it. AHAHAHAHAH
ProVeritas

Halifax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Nina wrote:
<quoted text>
haha on your knees ? how .. romantic! I dont like to see men on their knees proVeritas, rise please !
My favourites, tonight is the night?
:):):):)::
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

ProVeritas wrote:
The organisers came and told the filthy American to leave peacefully. He was white and the organisers who told him off were white faithy.
Canadians are not xenophobes like you, they are colour blind if I may say so. No discrimination based on gender, faith, color or race
At the mosque? LOL! Scumbag!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Nina wrote:
<quoted text>

Why does your byline say "Turkey"? Have you been taken prisoner?
atheist infidel-cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Faith wrote:
If Pro-Dirtbag and me were stood side by side in any city in Canada and REAL Canadian passerby were asked who the Canadian was.......they would point to me 100% of the time! LOL! That is absolutely true!
brilliant... and when they look at the islamic savage, they think A) outraged islamic savage B) muslim terrorist C) barbarian who hates them and their culture D) all of the above
Khaled

San Juan Capistrano, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

IL Principe wrote:
<quoted text>
You can NEVER become an american. it would be better if you just went back to dar es sewers tan and stayed there.
The dummiest Dane of the thread...lol
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

OH Canada! My home and native land.......
LOL!
Nina

Istanbul, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

IL Principe wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't. I called those who take pride in things they didn't achieve themselves uneducated and poor and I'll gladly do it again.
My danish nationality didn't buy me a car and a house. It did do some good things for me because the society I live in is pretty good. But it hasn't anything to do with some vikings living 1000 years ago.
again Principe you should be telling all this to CHTT. He's the one who takes pride in Britain's prosperity and history and nazis , i didnt talk about Greeks and their history and what they did in ww2.... I dont talk.. doesnt mean I wont answer back . I always do. and I dont spit at people but I always return their spiting back at them. Because they deserve it especially when that's all they have as..historical and cutlural baggage.
atheist infidel-cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

ProVeritas wrote:
I bet canada would like to continue and leave you off too.... you know, their lands.
Khaled

San Juan Capistrano, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
No you are a d1ckhead from sh1tville.
Keep your cool... zebra... is it the menopause that explain your emotional instability...
atheist infidel-cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
The dummiest Dane of the thread...lol
they give yo sundays off at the pump, you pathetic savage ? to bad you dont have an idiot to rim you on a fine sunday afternoon.... are you gonna spend your day jerking off to your house full of "art"....(you know, your pre teen disney posters)
Khaled

San Juan Capistrano, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

atheist infidel-cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>I bet canada would like to continue and leave you off too.... you know, their lands.
The second dummiest after the Danish bump sufferer is here... this thread is going down the drain with these "white" underperformer b@stards.... who polute Mother Nature...lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 163,141 - 163,160 of354,096
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Egypt Forum right now

Search the Egypt Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
This Egypt Forum is dumb 19 min cheapo 3
the enemy of people 4 hr John 5
fast start bonus 4 hr hodhod77 1
Egyptian jailed for insulting Islam on Facebook 13 hr Amina 11
I left islam 13 hr Amina 9
Work from Home 14 hr hodhod77 1
Urfi marriage, am I MARRIED In Egypt? 17 hr Cartooni gate 18
•••
•••