Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 Full story: www.worthynews.com 403,668

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Full Story
Nina

Istanbul, Turkey

#170103 Mar 1, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Show us the proof where it says that mother Russia won the war against Germany with out the help of the USA.
-
By the way: Please do not tell me you are as stupid as Aliroger1 and think that a soldier with out a bow and arrow can win a war.
-
Russia could not even keep it's states together to form the USSR.
Fall of the Soviet Union. In December of 1991, as the world watched in amazement, the Soviet Union disintegrated into fifteen separate countries.
-
Now you would like the Russian to win a war against one of the best brains in thew world.(The Germans)
what is your fear?
you're not gonna get any help out from either Russians or Americans.

same goes for your Turks.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#170104 Mar 1, 2013
"Legislation making the gray wolf in Michigan a game animal passed Thursday in the Michigan House.

Wolf hunt supporters have maintained there is a need to control the population to avoid damage to private livestock and unwanted human interaction.

The Michigan Senate previously has approved a slightly different version of the bill and the two chambers will have to reconcile the language by vote before it goes to the governor to be signed into law."

----------

More people are killed by drunk hunters each year than have been killed by wolves in the past century. There is no legitimate motivation to kill a wolf other than to satiate the misguided blood lust of fat, impotent hillbillies who are attempting to assuage their feelings of powerlessness by shooting a dog with a high powered rifle.
I would rather see the segment of our population that is comprised of these ball-less drunkards stripped to their boxers and fed to hungry wolves.

If whoever the Governor of Michigan is does not veto this bill, I will not vote for him or her next time there is an election...If he or she is in fact eligible for re-election.

America needs more wolves....way more.
Brit Expat

Nīmes, France

#170105 Mar 1, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>You don't speak for the British. You don't even speak for the Canadians, mutt.
Hiya Faith, Just hello! We have more in common than we both realise! Take care. Cyril.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#170106 Mar 1, 2013
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya Faith, Just hello! We have more in common than we both realise! Take care. Cyril.
Hello Cyril. How's your Jack Russel?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#170107 Mar 1, 2013
Nina wrote:
<quoted text>provide evidence to YOU ? HAHA why do that ?
who are YOU? JUST AN AHOLE WHO'S ASHAMED TO SAY YOUR REAL ETHINICITY.
and you ask for .. evidence?
why babe suddenly Greeks have become your main point in discussion here?
ayyy.. see.. how fools and clowns will always find a way -even venomous one - to flatter the Greeks?
I 'd say thank you if the species of clowns didnt get on my nerves .
keep barking.. after all you 're amusing me. I m sure talking about Greeks helps you forget your misery.
you re not the only one..
what did you say your ethnicity is ?
what? you wont say? better be nobody that tell us what you really are black Brit ?
are you european too ??
ahaha!!
How many questions can a retard ask in one post?
Answer, see above.
Brit Expat

Nīmes, France

#170108 Mar 1, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Cyril. How's your Jack Russel?
All is well here girl! But whatever happened to my England? Refering to the Luton wogs!
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#170109 Mar 1, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>The moron spells'floored' for 'flawed'
Lol
Nina

Istanbul, Turkey

#170110 Mar 1, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>The moron spells'floored' for 'flawed'
I dont mind people's mistakes Spathis I let them be. What's sad is how people hide behind others and give nations a bad name. it's the times we're living.
the other day we had a ..party with a... Greek.. oh well.. you should have seen the war I had with the peasant. That's how it should be. Excommunication should come back .
anyway.. here's from me one l like . it's friday after all
smile it's contageous :))
http://youtu.be/xSCQbfhI8us
and god be with us all. like proV said.. times impregnate some big events and .. god help us all.
that's why we\re all crazy.. and cheap .. it cant get any lowest. kisses!
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#170111 Mar 1, 2013
What a beautiful day here today, the Spring has arrived :)
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#170112 Mar 1, 2013
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
All is well here girl! But whatever happened to my England? Refering to the Luton wogs!
Pakis happened. They think Britain owes them a living. We have our own immigration problem....But at least our Mexicans are good for something. I'd like to see a bunch of lazy wogs pick lettuce.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#170113 Mar 1, 2013
Nina wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont mind people's mistakes Spathis I let them be. What's sad is how people hide behind others and give nations a bad name. it's the times we're living.
the other day we had a ..party with a... Greek.. oh well.. you should have seen the war I had with the peasant. That's how it should be. Excommunication should come back .
anyway.. here's from me one l like . it's friday after all
smile it's contageous :))
http://youtu.be/xSCQbfhI8us
and god be with us all. like proV said.. times impregnate some big events and .. god help us all.
that's why we\re all crazy.. and cheap .. it cant get any lowest. kisses!
Yassoo Nina kai egho stoo stelno filakia-EEsse steen Turkiya tora?
Ti nea??
Nina

Istanbul, Turkey

#170114 Mar 1, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer, see above.
I m an .. inquisitive mind.
how many answers can you give?
None.
not even the simplest.
what is your ethnicity ?
really .. I respect the fact that you are ashamed to say .. but see.. if only you hadnt played the smart aleck... if only.
now you'll have to struggle to answer this one.
who are you ? what is your ethnicity? which nation takes the credit for your... soaring intellect? your ethos? your education? your... wittiness?

ps.. I wouldnt mind you playing the smart aleck and communicate your illiteracy.. no.. but you see.. you lack the ballz to do all by yourself so you 're hiding behind some nation which nation you 're putting to shame.

why are you hiding your real roots?

no ballz??

greeks have plenty spare to ..give you .. free of charge.
:)))
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#170115 Mar 1, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Pakis happened. They think Britain owes them a living. We have our own immigration problem....But at least our Mexicans are good for something. I'd like to see a bunch of lazy wogs pick lettuce.
OI wop you are not better than them
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#170117 Mar 1, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Pakis happened. They think Britain owes them a living. We have our own immigration problem....But at least our Mexicans are good for something. I'd like to see a bunch of lazy wogs pick lettuce.
Omg Faith you said the wog word lol
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#170118 Mar 1, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>OI wop you are not better than them
All Westerners are better than all muslims. It's a scientific fact. I am a student of anthropology. I know.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#170119 Mar 1, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
What a beautiful day here today, the Spring has arrived :)
I choose to believe you.

Location hidden

#170120 Mar 1, 2013
Nina wrote:
<quoted text>I m an .. inquisitive mind.
how many answers can you give?
None.
not even the simplest.
what is your ethnicity ?
really .. I respect the fact that you are ashamed to say .. but see.. if only you hadnt played the smart aleck... if only.
now you'll have to struggle to answer this one.
who are you ? what is your ethnicity? which nation takes the credit for your... soaring intellect? your ethos? your education? your... wittiness?

ps.. I wouldnt mind you playing the smart aleck and communicate your illiteracy.. no.. but you see.. you lack the ballz to do all by yourself so you 're hiding behind some nation which nation you 're putting to shame.

why are you hiding your real roots?

no ballz??

greeks have plenty spare to ..give you .. free of charge.
:)))
Greeks have nothing to spare, they are bankrupt euro beggars.
Nina

Istanbul, Turkey

#170121 Mar 1, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer, see above.
oh boyo! just saw that. retard.. YOU think I m a retard? no offenSe.. but at least I have the guts to be a greek retard.

what kind of retard are YOU ?

JUST A RETARD WITH NO BALLZ??

dont be stupid.. you're not gonna win this with me. you're just not going to .

because I am somebody.. and you are a nobody.. see what I mean?

if you dont.. I'll help you do.

first start by learning to be human. grow ballz.. self respect, a thinking mind etc.. for starters.

aaand then learn to have an opinion of your own which you will be able to support instead of throwing up your ignorant bitterness.

do this and the rest will be easy.:))))

Location hidden

#170122 Mar 1, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>No,I'm talking to you,Chimp.
Um, who?
Brit Expat

Nīmes, France

#170123 Mar 1, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>OI wop you are not better than them
Faith has an advantage!!! She's one of us, "white" and intellegent!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Egypt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is the biggest rag on Topix? 2 hr Zeesso 0
egyptian blacklist (Nov '06) 13 hr Tiye 6,675
Egyptian men marrying Canadian women to emmigrate. (Jun '07) 23 hr anonna 1,861
Great Payouts on International Premium Rate Num... Wed parascorp8 1
Got to go peeps ... hugs Lusen Jan 27 danetoo 2
Egyptian lad, forza egyptians Jan 27 danetoo 3
paintball in egypt (Jul '07) Jan 27 amr 46
More from around the web