Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 | Posted by: Joe DeCaro | Full story: www.worthynews.com

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Comments (Page 8,035)

Showing posts 160,681 - 160,700 of324,000
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Lena

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
What i really dislike,is islamic panderers, who make excuses for religious "savages"... and when i say savages, you should know i mean backward barbarians and savages.
when did I make excuses u paranoid schizo, if I made any excuses its usually for yr behaviour drama queen italian
Lena

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

I wish I could slap some sense into u sometimes
Lena

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Lenas on the rag, run for yr lives bawawawawa
cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Lena wrote:
<quoted text>
dont play innocent with me now, I don't see being called a putana and a ho as being treated as equal, u know u did, and u cant take it back, NY Italian my @ss
technicalities.
cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Lena wrote:
I wish I could slap some sense into u sometimes
now now, no one should ever have to be beaten.....

Lebanese women are taking to the streets to demand laws to protect against abusive partners. But local religious courts often claim domestic violence is a matter of "personal status" outside their authority. FULL STORY | RACISM

you know, equals... ive never stopped you from calling me whatever you want... i dont prohibit voice, but i do, respond to it.
cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Lena wrote:
Lenas on the rag, run for yr lives bawawawawa
I told you so...or something....
cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Lena wrote:
<quoted text>when did I make excuses u paranoid schizo, if I made any excuses its usually for yr behaviour drama queen italian
I'm like the IDF, i'm not taking islamic savagery anymore... what you call drama, i call retaliation

you know ... like rocket lobbing and a white phos return....

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
But at the age of 44 u r still unmarried ..... u have to buy dolls to satisfy ur sexual urge and visit slums of different nations seeking cheap sax........
-
That way no courts will ever take my children away.
-
Had she also use a doll to satisfy her sexual urges.
-
What am I seeking a saxophone?
-
I play an organ not a sax.
Lena

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

back to my cappuccino, the froth is melting
cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Judging by the emoticons toward the retarded "pido"arab2... i have people to thank... I guess you know who you are.

Thank you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Lena wrote:
<quoted text>lets hope u don't get upset after I call yr mother-sister & Eurasian prost!tute the who@es that they are)))
-
The putana is getting violent upset.
Lena

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

geeeeez I do apologise for taking it so personal being called a ho & putana, what was I thinking....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Lena wrote:
hey baronfk tell yr Eurasian wh@re to get that Turkish d!k out of her mouth, shell choke LMAO
-
Really is that what you do when you choke? Choke when you have a Dick in your mouth.
-
I am told you all you need is breath in slowly and control the gag reflexes.
-
Ask TG after six men and Khaled am sure she knows how not to choke.
-
A Shell will choke the best.
Lena

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

oh god looney tune just turned up im off

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
It looks like you are the most stupid poster i this forum.....
<quoted text>
u might be disappointed to know that I am not an Egyptian... I know your obsession with Egyptian toilet and slum prostitute..
Anyways nice to know that your grandmom is not only banged by Saudis but man from different nationality..thx 4 ur information..
-
Una Ratsa Una Fatsa

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
FAITH CAN'T TAKE CRITICISM
It is a sign of maturity and wisdom to be able to accept the constructive and objective criticism of others and not to whine and complain.
-
Aliroger1 came back begging for attention.
-
Characteristics

People with HPD are usually able to function at high levels and can be successful socially and professionally. They usually have good social skills, though they tend to use these skills to manipulate other people and become the center of attention.[4] Furthermore, histrionic personality disorder may affect a person's social or romantic relationships and their ability to cope with losses or failures. They may seek treatment for depression when romantic relationships end.

Individuals with HPD often fail to see their own personal situation realistically and instead dramatize and exaggerate their difficulties. They may go through frequent job changes, as they become easily bored and have trouble dealing with frustration. Because they tend to crave novelty and excitement, they may place themselves in risky situations. All of these factors may lead to greater risk of developing depression.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
FROM 1933 - 1945, JAN AND ALL "GOOD EURO CHRISTIANS" WERE NAZIS
Today they are Islamophobes. Christians tortured and murdered and committed genocide against Jews for millenia, now they are suddenly trying to blame the Muslims for abusing Jews!!! Western Christians are hypocrites and scumbags.
-
Faith attention was not enough, Now he tries to get Jan's attention.
-
Poor Ali.
-
Characteristics

People with HPD are usually able to function at high levels and can be successful socially and professionally. They usually have good social skills, though they tend to use these skills to manipulate other people and become the center of attention.[4] Furthermore, histrionic personality disorder may affect a person's social or romantic relationships and their ability to cope with losses or failures. They may seek treatment for depression when romantic relationships end.

Individuals with HPD often fail to see their own personal situation realistically and instead dramatize and exaggerate their difficulties. They may go through frequent job changes, as they become easily bored and have trouble dealing with frustration. Because they tend to crave novelty and excitement, they may place themselves in risky situations. All of these factors may lead to greater risk of developing depression.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
ALL THE WORST TERRORISTS IN HISTORY WERE CHRISTIAN
Take Hitler, Mussolini, Franco and Mugabe, for example, they were all Christians! St Augustine, the original nazi, was also a Christian.
-
By Ali looking for attention he does not understand what it means to be a Christian.
-
Ali thinks that Hitler was a Christian.
-
Ali must go to bed at night and checks under his bed for there might be a Christian hiding under his bed.
-
Poor Ali.
-
Characteristics

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jan does not believe in the protection of the Lord!!! Jan does not live as part of the people, but separately in a gated community, outside of the flock!!! The Lord is not in gated communities, which is the playground of Satan!!! Jan is the Anti-Christ's disciple!!! He has the mark of the Devil!!!
-
-
Now Ali is begging for Jan's attention.
-
Give him some of your attention Jan, otherwise he will be annoying others.
-
Histrionic personality disorder (HPD) is defined by the American Psychiatric Association as a personality disorder characterized by a pattern of excessive emotionality and attention-seeking, including an excessive need for approval and inappropriately seductive behavior, usually beginning in early adulthood. These individuals are lively, dramatic, vivacious, enthusiastic, and flirtatious. HPD affects four times as many women as men.[1] It has a prevalence of 23% in the general population, and 1015% in inpatient and outpatient mental health institutions.[2]

HPD lies in the dramatic cluster of personality disorders.[3] People with HPD have a high need for attention, make loud and inappropriate appearances, exaggerate their behaviors and emotions, and crave stimulation.[3] They may exhibit sexually provocative behavior, express strong emotions with an impressionistic style, and can be easily influenced by others. Associated features include egocentrism, self-indulgence, continuous longing for appreciation, and persistent manipulative behavior to achieve their own needs.
Panjabian Di Shaan Vakhri

Donvale, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Lena wrote:
oh god looney tune just turned up im off
Baron ?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 160,681 - 160,700 of324,000
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Egypt Forum right now

Search the Egypt Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Egypt or Ethiopia who would win Nile war? (Dec '10) 6 hr kartex 157
I love spathis because???? (Jan '11) 13 hr CantHideTheTruth 3,601
The truth about Egyptian man and foreign woman (Oct '09) Wed Hollis 1,691
Egypt sends four Gay men to prison Apr 15 Popeye 14
egyptian blacklist (Nov '06) Apr 14 cartooni 6,644
russian girls want marry egyption guy (Aug '08) Apr 14 Banana Svetlana 643
A warning from Ethiopia to Egypt the nation of ... Apr 14 The mahdi 1
•••
•••