Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 | Posted by: Joe DeCaro | Full story: www.worthynews.com

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Comments
160,661 - 160,680 of 362,796 Comments Last updated 30 min ago

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Lena wrote:
<quoted text>lets hope u don't get upset after I call yr mother-sister & Eurasian prost!tute the who@es that they are)))
-
The putana is getting violent upset.
Lena

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

geeeeez I do apologise for taking it so personal being called a ho & putana, what was I thinking....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Lena wrote:
hey baronfk tell yr Eurasian wh@re to get that Turkish d!k out of her mouth, shell choke LMAO
-
Really is that what you do when you choke? Choke when you have a Dick in your mouth.
-
I am told you all you need is breath in slowly and control the gag reflexes.
-
Ask TG after six men and Khaled am sure she knows how not to choke.
-
A Shell will choke the best.
Lena

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

oh god looney tune just turned up im off

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
It looks like you are the most stupid poster i this forum.....
<quoted text>
u might be disappointed to know that I am not an Egyptian... I know your obsession with Egyptian toilet and slum prostitute..
Anyways nice to know that your grandmom is not only banged by Saudis but man from different nationality..thx 4 ur information..
-
Una Ratsa Una Fatsa

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
FAITH CAN'T TAKE CRITICISM
It is a sign of maturity and wisdom to be able to accept the constructive and objective criticism of others and not to whine and complain.
-
Aliroger1 came back begging for attention.
-
Characteristics

People with HPD are usually able to function at high levels and can be successful socially and professionally. They usually have good social skills, though they tend to use these skills to manipulate other people and become the center of attention.[4] Furthermore, histrionic personality disorder may affect a person's social or romantic relationships and their ability to cope with losses or failures. They may seek treatment for depression when romantic relationships end.

Individuals with HPD often fail to see their own personal situation realistically and instead dramatize and exaggerate their difficulties. They may go through frequent job changes, as they become easily bored and have trouble dealing with frustration. Because they tend to crave novelty and excitement, they may place themselves in risky situations. All of these factors may lead to greater risk of developing depression.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
FROM 1933 - 1945, JAN AND ALL "GOOD EURO CHRISTIANS" WERE NAZIS
Today they are Islamophobes. Christians tortured and murdered and committed genocide against Jews for millenia, now they are suddenly trying to blame the Muslims for abusing Jews!!! Western Christians are hypocrites and scumbags.
-
Faith attention was not enough, Now he tries to get Jan's attention.
-
Poor Ali.
-
Characteristics

People with HPD are usually able to function at high levels and can be successful socially and professionally. They usually have good social skills, though they tend to use these skills to manipulate other people and become the center of attention.[4] Furthermore, histrionic personality disorder may affect a person's social or romantic relationships and their ability to cope with losses or failures. They may seek treatment for depression when romantic relationships end.

Individuals with HPD often fail to see their own personal situation realistically and instead dramatize and exaggerate their difficulties. They may go through frequent job changes, as they become easily bored and have trouble dealing with frustration. Because they tend to crave novelty and excitement, they may place themselves in risky situations. All of these factors may lead to greater risk of developing depression.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
ALL THE WORST TERRORISTS IN HISTORY WERE CHRISTIAN
Take Hitler, Mussolini, Franco and Mugabe, for example, they were all Christians! St Augustine, the original nazi, was also a Christian.
-
By Ali looking for attention he does not understand what it means to be a Christian.
-
Ali thinks that Hitler was a Christian.
-
Ali must go to bed at night and checks under his bed for there might be a Christian hiding under his bed.
-
Poor Ali.
-
Characteristics

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jan does not believe in the protection of the Lord!!! Jan does not live as part of the people, but separately in a gated community, outside of the flock!!! The Lord is not in gated communities, which is the playground of Satan!!! Jan is the Anti-Christ's disciple!!! He has the mark of the Devil!!!
-
-
Now Ali is begging for Jan's attention.
-
Give him some of your attention Jan, otherwise he will be annoying others.
-
Histrionic personality disorder (HPD) is defined by the American Psychiatric Association as a personality disorder characterized by a pattern of excessive emotionality and attention-seeking, including an excessive need for approval and inappropriately seductive behavior, usually beginning in early adulthood. These individuals are lively, dramatic, vivacious, enthusiastic, and flirtatious. HPD affects four times as many women as men.[1] It has a prevalence of 23% in the general population, and 1015% in inpatient and outpatient mental health institutions.[2]

HPD lies in the dramatic cluster of personality disorders.[3] People with HPD have a high need for attention, make loud and inappropriate appearances, exaggerate their behaviors and emotions, and crave stimulation.[3] They may exhibit sexually provocative behavior, express strong emotions with an impressionistic style, and can be easily influenced by others. Associated features include egocentrism, self-indulgence, continuous longing for appreciation, and persistent manipulative behavior to achieve their own needs.
Panjabian Di Shaan Vakhri

Donvale, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Lena wrote:
oh god looney tune just turned up im off
Baron ?
AntididonAi

Courbevoie, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

danetoo wrote:
even if it means leaving this forum altogether ...
.. the decision is not yours hasbarat,, we both know it,
AntididonAi

Courbevoie, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
.........I lack for nothing....
... you simply lack an antididonai (anti-toxin) to heal your heart of the hatred-zionism cancer you have been infected with since your first training received in Israel, otherwise,,, graves have proved to be remedy for hopeless cases, e.g yours,
AntididonAi

Courbevoie, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>..... D2.....and Baron...and Guido...and..Jan...and Sheila...and me. You know what Jesus said...
... sure,, he said on their alikes' pharisees : "You snakes, you children of serpents! How can you escape being condemned to
hell?" Mathew 23:33
AntididonAi

Courbevoie, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

danetoo wrote:
........ But is that enough for this ???
I am going to bed ... I have a long good day tomorrow to look forward to and don't want to wake up with a "topix hangover" ... not talking about drink here .. just remnant frustration and anger at what happens here ...
..psst, the bottom line of it:
your ugly true face has been exposed and you are busted by every Hasbarat-less poster over this forum, Crocodile tears would even make you look uglier, time for your hasbarat boss to replace you with a new under-cover hasbarat crew ?,

btw,, face facts danetoo,, we all know that you will wake up tomorrow and every morning with a sour dry dream (too old for wet dreams),,, the pizza delivery boy you were waiting for to be your valentines day's victim has reported you,,
stay dry !
AntididonAi

Courbevoie, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

FaithUSA wrote:
"....let he who is without sin, cast the first stone"
.. he said it for those human-beings who commit adultery with other human beings,,, dogs abusers were not entitled under this statement,
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Where is my buddy Chazmo?
and not so buddy Sheilaa?
Is the later barred on Topix or fired by the church for lousey anti-Islam performance or on sick leave?
AntididonAi

Courbevoie, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Faith wrote:
The Western doctrine is to keep muslim nations destabilized and in a state of perpetual chaos and warfare while we plunder their resources. It is a Great Game and America and Britain excel at it.
... that what ben laden claimed to be the cause of his actions,
dirty back-forth game,

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

At this point Ali all I can say is your in denial, TAMIL MYSELF AND OTHERS have posted numerous times the quotes of Hitler negative toward Christianity, and the quote where Hitler said Islam better fit the Nazi ideology that Christianity.

Do you have alzheimer's ali? You need to get your brain checked out as you forget so quickly.

"The best thing is to let Christianity die a natural death.... When understanding of the universe has become widespread... Christian doctrine will be convicted of absurdity....
"Christianity has reached the peak of absurdity.... And that's why someday its structure will collapse....
"...the only way to get rid of Christianity is to allow it to die little by little.
-Adolph Hitler

You see, it's been our misfortune to have the wrong religion. Why didn't we have the religion of the Japanese, who regard sacrifice for the Fatherland as the highest good? The Mohammedan religion too would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness.
-Adolph Hitler

** Write these down Ali so you don't forget in 2 days and post Nazi was a Christian Ideology again and again.
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
FROM 1933 - 1945, JAN AND ALL "GOOD EURO CHRISTIANS" WERE NAZIS
Today they are Islamophobes. Christians tortured and murdered and committed genocide against Jews for millenia, now they are suddenly trying to blame the Muslims for abusing Jews!!! Western Christians are hypocrites and scumbags.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

1/2 my wife's family are Muslims, they eat at our dinning room table, we try to save them that all we can do. We do not force like Islam does.

How can I hate them when my wife was once one of them, you simply making stuff up to fit your agenda. They are also very nice people, lucky they really don't read the Islamic books or follow them.

FYI my wife is not Islamic, she left the religion as many Muslims do, can you accept that? Many do leave millions have left the religion and they are no longer Muslim at that point!
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I know you hate Islam...and from your point of view Muslims are untouchables...hmmmm
<quoted text>
No I am not a victim....a person who don't believe in any organize faith cannot be a victim..I do believe in supernatural power but i don't believe in organize faith as you people believe...
<quoted text>
That's really interesting that u live under security hahahaha...
Your claim here reminds me of a very popular poem...
Johnny Johnny
Yes Papa
Eating sugar
No papa
Telling Lie
No papa
Open your mouth
hahahaha....
<quoted text>
I don't know how any women could tolerate such a boring person like you...who has no sense of humor neither he knows what humor is all about...
I really praise the guts of Your Imaginary Persian Xislamic wife to stick with such a boring person.. who repeats the same thing over and over again like a parrot...
U r lucky your never meet a man like me otherwise she might runaway with him long time ago...hmmmmmmmm
<quoted text>
Leave TG alone she is happy...and I guess her husband has more sense of humor than urs....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Rather I don't believe Islam is a religion of peace,Lars Hedegaard a Danish historian spoke negative of Islam and was attacked by a murderous assassin, whom lucky failed to murder him.

Bible says they will murder many of us,

John 16:2 in fact, a time is coming when anyone who kills you will think he is offering a service to God.
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jan does not believe in the protection of the Lord!!! Jan does not live as part of the people, but separately in a gated community, outside of the flock!!! The Lord is not in gated communities, which is the playground of Satan!!! Jan is the Anti-Christ's disciple!!! He has the mark of the Devil!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••