Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 Full story: www.worthynews.com 392,414

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Full Story

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#167997 Feb 18, 2013
At this point Ali all I can say is your in denial, TAMIL MYSELF AND OTHERS have posted numerous times the quotes of Hitler negative toward Christianity, and the quote where Hitler said Islam better fit the Nazi ideology that Christianity.

Do you have alzheimer's ali? You need to get your brain checked out as you forget so quickly.

"The best thing is to let Christianity die a natural death.... When understanding of the universe has become widespread... Christian doctrine will be convicted of absurdity....
"Christianity has reached the peak of absurdity.... And that's why someday its structure will collapse....
"...the only way to get rid of Christianity is to allow it to die little by little.
-Adolph Hitler

You see, it's been our misfortune to have the wrong religion. Why didn't we have the religion of the Japanese, who regard sacrifice for the Fatherland as the highest good? The Mohammedan religion too would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness.
-Adolph Hitler

** Write these down Ali so you don't forget in 2 days and post Nazi was a Christian Ideology again and again.
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
FROM 1933 - 1945, JAN AND ALL "GOOD EURO CHRISTIANS" WERE NAZIS
Today they are Islamophobes. Christians tortured and murdered and committed genocide against Jews for millenia, now they are suddenly trying to blame the Muslims for abusing Jews!!! Western Christians are hypocrites and scumbags.

Location hidden

#167998 Feb 18, 2013
1/2 my wife's family are Muslims, they eat at our dinning room table, we try to save them that all we can do. We do not force like Islam does.

How can I hate them when my wife was once one of them, you simply making stuff up to fit your agenda. They are also very nice people, lucky they really don't read the Islamic books or follow them.

FYI my wife is not Islamic, she left the religion as many Muslims do, can you accept that? Many do leave millions have left the religion and they are no longer Muslim at that point!
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I know you hate Islam...and from your point of view Muslims are untouchables...hmmmm
<quoted text>
No I am not a victim....a person who don't believe in any organize faith cannot be a victim..I do believe in supernatural power but i don't believe in organize faith as you people believe...
<quoted text>
That's really interesting that u live under security hahahaha...
Your claim here reminds me of a very popular poem...
Johnny Johnny
Yes Papa
Eating sugar
No papa
Telling Lie
No papa
Open your mouth
hahahaha....
<quoted text>
I don't know how any women could tolerate such a boring person like you...who has no sense of humor neither he knows what humor is all about...
I really praise the guts of Your Imaginary Persian Xislamic wife to stick with such a boring person.. who repeats the same thing over and over again like a parrot...
U r lucky your never meet a man like me otherwise she might runaway with him long time ago...hmmmmmmmm
<quoted text>
Leave TG alone she is happy...and I guess her husband has more sense of humor than urs....

Location hidden

#167999 Feb 18, 2013
Rather I don't believe Islam is a religion of peace,Lars Hedegaard a Danish historian spoke negative of Islam and was attacked by a murderous assassin, whom lucky failed to murder him.

Bible says they will murder many of us,

John 16:2 in fact, a time is coming when anyone who kills you will think he is offering a service to God.
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jan does not believe in the protection of the Lord!!! Jan does not live as part of the people, but separately in a gated community, outside of the flock!!! The Lord is not in gated communities, which is the playground of Satan!!! Jan is the Anti-Christ's disciple!!! He has the mark of the Devil!!!

Location hidden

#168000 Feb 18, 2013
Was Mohammad a christian?
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
ALL THE WORST TERRORISTS IN HISTORY WERE CHRISTIAN
ProVeritas

Bedford, Canada

#168001 Feb 18, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
Was Mohammad a christian?
<quoted text>
He Believed in His Brother Jesus as messenger of Allah and vice versa.( Christ was informed by Allah of the herald of Mohammad as the final messneger who will round up God's messages to humanity)

Location hidden

#168002 Feb 18, 2013
Jesus rather warded the world of a false prophet, Mohammad fits the prophecy to a find detail.
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
He Believed in His Brother Jesus as messenger of Allah and vice versa.( Christ was informed by Allah of the herald of Mohammad as the final messneger who will round up God's messages to humanity)
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#168003 Feb 18, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
At this point Ali all I can say is your in denial, TAMIL MYSELF AND OTHERS have posted numerous times the quotes of Hitler negative toward Christianity, and the quote where Hitler said Islam better fit the Nazi ideology that Christianity.
Do you have alzheimer's ali? You need to get your brain checked out as you forget so quickly.
"The best thing is to let Christianity die a natural death.... When understanding of the universe has become widespread... Christian doctrine will be convicted of absurdity....
"Christianity has reached the peak of absurdity.... And that's why someday its structure will collapse....
"...the only way to get rid of Christianity is to allow it to die little by little.
-Adolph Hitler
You see, it's been our misfortune to have the wrong religion. Why didn't we have the religion of the Japanese, who regard sacrifice for the Fatherland as the highest good? The Mohammedan religion too would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness.
-Adolph Hitler
** Write these down Ali so you don't forget in 2 days and post Nazi was a Christian Ideology again and again.
<quoted text>
LOL--HITLER LAMENTS HE WAS A CHRISTIAN AND GERMANS WERE CHRISTIANS AND GERMAN CHRISTIANS WERE NAZIS IS CLEARLY WHAT HITLER SAID, EVEN IN THE POSTS MADE HERE BY JAN, who is in denial and cannot accept that he himself, Jan, and all his fellow Euro-Christians were all nazis in 1933 to 1945. Fact.

Location hidden

#168004 Feb 18, 2013
Your in denial Ali....

Hitler liked Islam and said it better fit the ideology of the Nazi party... LOL

Do you even read Hitlers Quotes?

By the way it time again for your Prozac please take it before posting anymore.
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL--HITLER LAMENTS HE WAS A CHRISTIAN AND GERMANS WERE CHRISTIANS AND GERMAN CHRISTIANS WERE NAZIS IS CLEARLY WHAT HITLER SAID, EVEN IN THE POSTS MADE HERE BY JAN, who is in denial and cannot accept that he himself, Jan, and all his fellow Euro-Christians were all nazis in 1933 to 1945. Fact.

“Palestine Will Be Free. ”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#168006 Feb 18, 2013
Baron calls Muslims liars when he the one lying most about people in here as he doing to me and Lena and Shirley and some others in here. He knows us nothing so hemake up storys about people and fartass is same idiots they both should be reported, both of them.

First I only has 2 wonderful beautiful children I talk with and love at all my heart not 4 and 6 as coming from Baron lying about it as I never has said it in my life I has 4 and 6 why should I when only has 2 lol, just lies and endless lies coming from that Baronnutshead, never been to court either in my life either. Never been stripper either in my life and never would want to be one cause for me I don't feel it great life for girls to be and to show off, they may get lot of money for it yes, but that not for me I prefer be poor then than go low as that, endless lies from Fartoon and his gang too. Eiter they like to wind up by saying this and to break us up, but it ha snot works, cause we stay strong to each others, don't know what is with this from them or they hate to see me with Khaled cause he is Muslim I guess is that as I can see how fartoon talks to Lena too when she talks to Muslims in here he want to try control women in here ho they should talk with and if not got his way he go nasty as everyone has seen from him by now, don't know what is it for him not to stop this. And best way is to ignore Baron too not answer him. Well I and Shirley has stopped answer him. And it just shows how stupid Baron and Fartoon is in here and those in his gangs how they act, they has none life, they don't love themself and cause of that they want to drag other people down with them to they live. They has none shame, And yes I heard more people say this man must hate women so much for how he talk and act and how nasty he is as to invole peope family, fartass and Baron, both of them or else they wouldn't act like this for all to see in here.

Calling Lena none stop names too, yep he should be banned from Topix to make up a lies about us in here, and for how he talks to women in here, Both of them Fartoon and Baron.

Jan, feck off, I know well what I got me into and am very happy that I did and once and again and to have Khaled in my life. You know him nothing, I will always stand tall defend him none stop and stand by his side forever no matter what when came to you and like when I see people as you are putting up a lies about Islam and discredit it and against Muslims and him and others I will fight back against you all i will stand tall against you all and I has always stood back up and got even stronger the more people like you try to put me down I get back up even stronger. My friends, my family has seen it and knows it and stand behind my back to support me too.

And when came to those that keep copy pasta, they will keep doing so next 7 years and more when in wheelchair or bedlaying in diaper still copy pasta old post cause they has none life and they pity themself none stop and want people to pity them cause they has none life, they need love, but no one can love them and like them until they start on themself first.

King_ of Arabya, thank you, lol but am not marrie now, but I would eventually say yes any time to him. that for sure cause he would be worth it. And yes am very happy with him.:) Jan is just a anti muslim hater.
Later.

Location hidden

#168007 Feb 18, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
Your in denial Ali....
<quoted text>
Zionist were in touch with Hitler and they the ones that put a bad words on Jewish. Now zionis are doing the same to Palestine Hitler did to Jewish, blame it on zionist not Muslims. Muslims get well along with Jewish people. It just one and one that doing wrong not whole nation of Muslims, but heck i know you will never get it, you just full of it.

Location hidden

#168008 Feb 18, 2013
Later off and gone.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#168009 Feb 18, 2013
topgirl wrote:
Baron calls Muslims liars when he the one lying most about people in here as he doing to me and Lena and Shirley and some others in here. He knows us nothing so hemake up storys about people and fartass is same idiots they both should be reported, both of them.
First I only has 2 wonderful beautiful children I talk with and love at all my heart not 4 and 6 as coming from Baron lying about it as I never has said it in my life I has 4 and 6 why should I when only has 2 lol, just lies and endless lies coming from that Baronnutshead, never been to court either in my life either. Never been stripper either in my life and never would want to be one cause for me I don't feel it great life for girls to be and to show off, they may get lot of money for it yes, but that not for me I prefer be poor then than go low as that, endless lies from Fartoon and his gang too. Eiter they like to wind up by saying this and to break us up, but it ha snot works, cause we stay strong to each others, don't know what is with this from them or they hate to see me with Khaled cause he is Muslim I guess is that as I can see how fartoon talks to Lena too when she talks to Muslims in here he want to try control women in here ho they should talk with and if not got his way he go nasty as everyone has seen from him by now, don't know what is it for him not to stop this. And best way is to ignore Baron too not answer him. Well I and Shirley has stopped answer him. And it just shows how stupid Baron and Fartoon is in here and those in his gangs how they act, they has none life, they don't love themself and cause of that they want to drag other people down with them to they live. They has none shame, And yes I heard more people say this man must hate women so much for how he talk and act and how nasty he is as to invole peope family, fartass and Baron, both of them or else they wouldn't act like this for all to see in here.
Calling Lena none stop names too, yep he should be banned from Topix to make up a lies about us in here, and for how he talks to women in here, Both of them Fartoon and Baron.
Jan, feck off, I know well what I got me into and am very happy that I did and once and again and to have Khaled in my life. You know him nothing, I will always stand tall defend him none stop and stand by his side forever no matter what when came to you and like when I see people as you are putting up a lies about Islam and discredit it and against Muslims and him and others I will fight back against you all i will stand tall against you all and I has always stood back up and got even stronger the more people like you try to put me down I get back up even stronger. My friends, my family has seen it and knows it and stand behind my back to support me too.
And when came to those that keep copy pasta, they will keep doing so next 7 years and more when in wheelchair or bedlaying in diaper still copy pasta old post cause they has none life and they pity themself none stop and want people to pity them cause they has none life, they need love, but no one can love them and like them until they start on themself first.
King_ of Arabya, thank you, lol but am not marrie now, but I would eventually say yes any time to him. that for sure cause he would be worth it. And yes am very happy with him.:) Jan is just a anti muslim hater.
Later.
TG - copy pasta ...lololololololololololol

Location hidden

#168010 Feb 18, 2013
Not so sure you know, you told us yourself your not allowed to read the Qu'ran in your own language by Khalid and you brother in law, only what is hand fed to you.

Plus by your postings here it is clear you lack understanding of the Bible and the Qu'ran.

Maybe in 10 years?

Simple fact you converted because of your sisters marriage and due to Khalid, there is no other reason. Your still in the rebound mode, its natural in broken relationship to be in that mode for years. Nothing against you personally, everyone that is in a marriage and breaks up goes into a rebound mode some for a short period others for a longer time.

Baron mentioned you child is with his father, it is odd that the child wold go to the father. How did that happen, the courts always favor a mother unless she is unfit for some reason, its a good question he had?
topgirl wrote:
Later.

Location hidden

#168011 Feb 18, 2013
How will Muslims get along with Jews when it recorded in the Islamic religious books of battles of Mohammad fighting, beheading and killing Jews?

A jew poisoned Mohammad for killing her husband, Mohammad made her a slave and she poisoned his meat. He eventually died of complications years later.

The Qu'ran says to not take Jews and Christians as friends, do you dispute that?

Mohammad said Jews are descendants of apes and pigs.

Come on now TG this is a thousand plus year old war, Muslims and Jews will NEVER, be friends unless Muslims start changing what written in their books and we know that won't happen.

Go back to reading your Qu'ran and Hadiths you have a lot to learn.
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>Zionist were in touch with Hitler and they the ones that put a bad words on Jewish. Now zionis are doing the same to Palestine Hitler did to Jewish, blame it on zionist not Muslims. Muslims get well along with Jewish people. It just one and one that doing wrong not whole nation of Muslims, but heck i know you will never get it, you just full of it.
proudredneck

Glendale, AZ

#168012 Feb 18, 2013
morons united wrote:
The west is already penetrated once the mosque infra structures are completed. Americas flag will change from pure white to half moon.
it's no wonder that over 3/4 of the world hate Muslims...allah is dead and so is that pig shit slime-ball Mooooo-HAM-ed
Khaled

Lake Forest, CA

#168013 Feb 18, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
Not so sure you know, you told us yourself your not allowed to read the Qu'ran in your own language by Khalid and you brother in law, only what is hand fed to you.
Plus by your postings here it is clear you lack understanding of the Bible and the Qu'ran.
Maybe in 10 years?
Simple fact you converted because of your sisters marriage and due to Khalid, there is no other reason. Your still in the rebound mode, its natural in broken relationship to be in that mode for years. Nothing against you personally, everyone that is in a marriage and breaks up goes into a rebound mode some for a short period others for a longer time.
Baron mentioned you child is with his father, it is odd that the child wold go to the father. How did that happen, the courts always favor a mother unless she is unfit for some reason, its a good question he had?
<quoted text>
Since when people discuss their private family life in a forum... why you don't fck yourself and let TG family life private. Did you see any minister behaving like you are behaving... She told you that Baron and Cartooni are lying and attacking her through her family... why are you taking this felthy bandwagon and associate yourself with scumbags like them... You heard cartooni insulting mothers and fathers of posters in here... did you see the posters retaliating by insulting his dead mother or his dead father ... no... that means these posters have some integrity.... The children of TG are well take care of and balanced... they are in no need of having your "supposed" sympathy... so why you don't back off regarding her family and argue with her about her reason she love Islam and dislike the sionists who wreck havock in the world and who show their arrogance daily....you pos.
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#168014 Feb 18, 2013
proudredneck wrote:
<quoted text>
it's no wonder that over 3/4 of the world hate Muslims...allah is dead and so is that pig shit slime-ball Mooooo-HAM-ed
95% of the countries of the world sided with Palestinians and against Israel and America in a recent vote. I think you need to learn some basic numeracy because counting on your fingers and toes has confused you. LOLLLLL
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#168015 Feb 18, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
Your in denial Ali....
<quoted text>
CHRISTIAN HITLER LOOKED AT ISLAM WITH ENVY, JUST LIKE OTHER CHRISTIANS, THEY ALL ENVY MUSLIMS AND ISLAM!!!

Gee thanks for pointing these facts out Jan!!!!! If you were not such a fornicator and creep, you too could convert to the Glorious Way of Islam!!!! Allahu Akbr!!!
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#168016 Feb 18, 2013
ST V HOSPITAL HAS CAUGHT UP WITH SHEILA!!!!!

Sheila is trying to explain how she upholds the code of ethics around multicultural-informed care and respect for all people!!!!! Sheila is trying to claim that she was duped by Jan and others to engage in her campaign of hate and racism and Islamophobia, but the investigators are not buying it. Chief investigator Achmed Abdullah Tell refuses to accept Sheila's weasel excuses.

“Nemo Me Impune Lacessit!”

Since: Dec 10

Agami, Alexandria, Egypt

#168017 Feb 18, 2013
I'm surprised you take any notice of baron, where ever the child is, has nothing to do with you or anyone else...so its not a good question that "he" had at all.....
J_a_n wrote:
Maybe in 10 years?
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Egypt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I love spathis because???? (Jan '11) 3 hr CantHideTheTruth 3,717
I need to find information on someone in Cairo,... (Jul '08) 9 hr Faith 391
Merry Christmas 9 hr Faith 6
The Arabs hate each other 12 hr Faith 3
Islum in Sydney 12 hr IL Principe 7
Divorce The Egyptian husband. (Oct '08) 20 hr David 1,187
Where did God come from Mr. Herron? Answer that... (May '10) Dec 22 beavis 30
More from around the web