Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 | Posted by: Joe DeCaro | Full story: www.worthynews.com

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Comments (Page 7,909)

Showing posts 158,161 - 158,180 of324,010
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
topgirl

San Juan Capistrano, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

J_a_n wrote:
Perhaps you were not aware, "shut up" and "f--- off" are not nice ways to talk to others, it is not lady like either. I though you would like to know when using the English Language.
FYI: The latter one is well very bad...
<quoted text>
don't tell me what is lady like and what's not, am mre Lady than Faith and D2 in here, tell that to Faith how she talk, she none lady, she talks like a man not woman. Fake minister.
topgirl

San Juan Capistrano, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>Dummy you threaten all the time -you are guilty more than anyone here -shill
totally agree with you spathist but as long is them doing it they don't see it, but they go paranoid and crazy when people get enough of they shit.

Anyway am off here. Have a good evening or night.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>fuck off what the f**k is wrong with you... you know none shit.... fecking shut up....... fuck you all, and all those shills .... shills.... f**k off.... You are all full of shit ...... you all full of shit.
"Shills"? Hmmmm. Interesting choice of words. If you hate everyone so much, why do you come back time and time and time and time again? Perhaps you crave the attention and drama. Perhaps it is part of your syndrome...
topgirl

San Juan Capistrano, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

and to make you hateful idiots happy, thanks to you idiots, Lena took me off her FB so you would leave her alone, are you happy now!!!!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>don't tell me what is lady like and what's not, am mre Lady than Faith and D2 in here, tell that to Faith how she talk, she none lady, she talks like a man not woman. Fake minister.
I never threatened to shoot anyone. I know that is a felony. I don't want to end up in prison...like you...and this woman....http://www.guardian.c o.uk/world/2011/feb/02/jihad-j ane-pleads-guilty-cartoonist-m urder

She looks a bit like you. Do you have one of those silly muslim hats yet?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Have you not noticed as yet that beside The Baron44 no one answers your postings.
-
And I do it out of pity.
-
I pity you.
pity me? what for?

for your inability to admit the obvious that Makedon means Greek?
for your high aspiration of making turkoslavs of bulgarian stock descendants of ancient makedones when no slav turk or bulgarian existed back then?
for making a global fool of yourself ?
for pretending to be a female christian freak when you're not a muslim/atheist freak?
for pretending to be anything BUT the fyroskopian of the Balkans you are?
for wishing you were Makedonian in MY place?

for all the above reasons you can hate me alright but you can only pity yourself.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
You Aliroger1 and Nina Q should get together.
-
The 3 of you are so alike.
-
All 3 are candidates for an asylum
we've all noticed you're trying too hard about Aliroger..:))
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>totally agree with you spathist but as long is them doing it they don't see it, but they go paranoid and crazy when people get enough of they shit.
Anyway am off here. Have a good evening or night.
I've never threatened anyone...ever. You are projecting your own evil motives onto others. You are an emotional wreck. Get some help. I'm sure they have psychologists in Alcatraz.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

J_a_n wrote:
Yes, you cannot help but to feel sorry for her. Did you see the pic's, wow!
<quoted text>
well, yes , Jan, truth is I feel so sorry that so so much pity turns to anger..

To me self humiliation and mazochism is inconceivable. Makes me angry. That's why I expressed myself this way.
topgirl

San Juan Capistrano, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>"Shills"? Hmmmm. Interesting choice of words. If you hate everyone so much, why do you come back time and time and time and time again? Perhaps you crave the attention and drama. Perhaps it is part of your syndrome...
say that to you dop friend infidel and others not me with his drama, am just like you and others I comes back time and time just like any others of you, none differnt, how many I has seen others said the same not coming back but comes back still too, but you only want to see what you want to see, get a life and get out of the town.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

topgirl wrote:
and to make you hateful idiots happy, thanks to you idiots, Lena took me off her FB so you would leave her alone, are you happy now!!!!
"Khaled
Lake Forest, CA
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#111756Sep 13, 2012

Judged:222

Look Cartooni... stop being a Drama Queen... Lena wanted to date some North African guys... It's OK to date North Africans... they have a reputation to be fierce and hot... The problem is when they saw her picture... a lot of them went nut and wanted to date her... I just put a small add in an Algerian forum with her pic ... and they came like ants at her site... and all came at the same time and started asking her questions ... what's your Greek name? How much money in your account you have now right now? Will you marry me... I am cute and I need a green card asap... and this froze her computer... So now I don't know what Lena is going to do. Like I know her she is very nice and can't turn back all these handsome Algerians... She might date one every two days to give a chance to all this crowd... Lena have a big heart and can accomodate all these pretendants.lol"

Put the blame where the blame belongs......
topgirl

San Juan Capistrano, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I never threatened to shoot anyone. I know that is a felony. I don't want to end up in prison...like you...and this woman....http://www.guardian.c o.uk/world/2011/feb/02/jihad-j ane-pleads-guilty-cartoonist-m urder
She looks a bit like you. Do you have one of those silly muslim hats yet?
yes you has treat about palestine, none different get a life. I'm sure you will be there soon when they see you treat about Palestine, you wil go with the zionist to court.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Its a non reversible self humiliation, she can not go back and change her mind. It like cattle that is branded is owners names on it, makes me angry too!
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
well, yes , Jan, truth is I feel so sorry that so so much pity turns to anger..
To me self humiliation and mazochism is inconceivable. Makes me angry. That's why I expressed myself this way.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

topgirl wrote:
<quoted text> yes you has treat about palestine, none different get a life. I'm sure you will be there soon when they see you treat about Palestine, you wil go with the zionist to court.
That's not a threat...That's gloating. Anyhow, despite your recent crime spree and ignoring the fact that you slander me non-stop, I still love you, Swanie. That's how us real Americans roll. I will write to you when you are in the Hoosgow. We can be...you know....pen-pals.

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
And poor Trisha, everyone attack her, poo hoo, she the one that went on attack on Ana back in algeria topix none stop and she didn't do her nothing, how funny is that when they talk of others attack them, but not see they true self.
She started making false accusations, I posted nothing but facts that she didn't appreciate.

Is it only Muslims that think they're being attacked when in reality they are facing a someone like me holding a rational discussion? I can't help it if your fellow Muslim's with no self esteem and no knowledge of reason think that reasoned discussion is attacking them.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Trisha never threatened anyone.

""topgirl
San Clemente, CA
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#1648792 hrs ago

Judged:333
and am gonna shoot that damn parrot CHTT, he just can't shut up that boring parrot, some parrot are nice and funny, but this one, many want to shoot that ulgy parrot.

He is most wanted ugly parrot people want to shoot down."

"topgirl
San Clemente, CA
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#1648852 hrs ago

ask Syriana she wil tell you she has sent me all those book and I took with me to CA and take it with me to beach to read in peace, but damn none sun now,. Can I borrow you gun Faith, want to shoot that fecked up black parrot CHTT he just can't shut up!!!! I know you don't like colored people, he is one of them. I respect all people of different skin color but not this one. Where you gun!!!, OK I let someone stanger see him and help me to shut that feck up, cause I can't shoot anyone even so hate them, can i use you to shoot him!!!"

You're going to OZ....and I don't mean Australia!
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Faith wrote:
Trisha never threatened anyone.
""topgirl
San Clemente, CA
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#1648792 hrs ago
and am gonna shoot that damn parrot CHTT, he just can't shut up that boring parrot, some parrot are nice and funny, but this one, many want to shoot that ulgy parrot.
He is most wanted ugly parrot people want to shoot down."
"topgirl
San Clemente, CA
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#1648852 hrs ago
ask Syriana she wil tell you she has sent me all those book and I took with me to CA and take it with me to beach to read in peace, but damn none sun now,. Can I borrow you gun Faith, want to shoot that fecked up black parrot CHTT he just can't shut up!!!! I know you don't like colored people, he is one of them. I respect all people of different skin color but not this one. Where you gun!!!, OK I let someone stanger see him and help me to shut that feck up, cause I can't shoot anyone even so hate them, can i use you to shoot him!!!"
You're going to OZ....and I don't mean Australia!
You threaten just as much-shill
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>You threaten just as much-shill
Find one post where I threatened anyone.....Show me....You can't because it has never happened, you limp-wrist malaka. Not once...ever.

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Can I yank your chain?
-
She is telling you fibs, she is The Baron44.
Whatever,monkey.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 158,161 - 158,180 of324,010
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Egypt Forum right now

Search the Egypt Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Egypt or Ethiopia who would win Nile war? (Dec '10) 9 hr kartex 157
I love spathis because???? (Jan '11) 16 hr CantHideTheTruth 3,601
The truth about Egyptian man and foreign woman (Oct '09) Wed Hollis 1,691
Egypt sends four Gay men to prison Apr 15 Popeye 14
egyptian blacklist (Nov '06) Apr 14 cartooni 6,644
russian girls want marry egyption guy (Aug '08) Apr 14 Banana Svetlana 643
A warning from Ethiopia to Egypt the nation of ... Apr 14 The mahdi 1
•••
•••