Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 Full story: www.worthynews.com 393,294

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Full Story
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#163243 Feb 1, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee,did you hear about that accident on the Michigan-Illinois border?
Look at this crash....40 cars. I got caught in a white-out last night. I couldn't tell if I was even driving on the road or not. I was just praying not to fall through a frozen pond or down a ravine. Winter sucks. It's like ten degrees right now. My car kept stalling all day because I forgot to put de-icer in the gas tank.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#163244 Feb 1, 2013
Lena

Canberra, Australia

#163245 Feb 1, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the more erotic posts on here. It has the sensibility of the Orient, not the cold emptiness of the North European. Like diamonds at the meeting of female thighs, entre les cuisses.....
I aim to please))))
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#163246 Feb 1, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I read that. Now there is this nut with the kid in the "underground bunker". Personally, I think that anyone that feels the need for anything that is described as an "underground bunker" should be closely watched.It's not clear what this guys objective is, but historically, stand-offs with SWAT teams usually end badly for holed-up lunatics.
http://news.yahoo.com/authorities-release-pho...
Lemme guess, these are white guys huh. Pedophiles are also most likely to be white guys.
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#163247 Feb 1, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>I aim to please))))
I better be careful chatting to you--my wife is dangerously possessive and jealous.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#163248 Feb 1, 2013
"Police have used a ventilation pipe to the underground bunker to talk to the man and deliver the boy medication for his emotional disorders, but they have not revealed how often they are in touch or what the conversations have been about. And authorities waited until Friday four days after the siege began to confirm what was widely known in this age of instant communication: The man accused of killing a school bus driver and abducting the boy Tuesday was 65-year-old Jimmy Lee Dykes, a Vietnam-era veteran who was known to neighbors as a menacing figure.
While much of what is going on inside the bunker remains a mystery,"

"One of Dykes' next-door neighbors said he spent two or three months constructing the bunker, digging several feet into the ground and then building a structure of lumber and plywood, which he covered with sand and dirt.
Neighbor Michael Creel said Dykes put the plastic pipe underground from the bunker to the end of his driveway so he can hear if anyone drives up to his gate. When Dykes finished the shelter a year or so ago, he in invited Creel to see it and he did.
"He was bragging about it. He said,'Come check it out," Creel said.
He said he believes Dykes' goal with the standoff is a chance to publicize his political beliefs.
"I believe he wants to rant and rave about politics and government," Creel said. "He's very concerned about his property. He doesn't want his stuff messed with."

"Dykes was known around the neighborhood as a menacing figure who neighbors said once beat a dog to death with a lead pipe, threatened to shoot children for setting foot on his property and patrolled his yard at night with a flashlight and a firearm."
"A neighbor directly across the street, Brock Parrish, said Dykes usually wore overalls and glasses and his posture was hunched-over. He said Dykes usually drove a run-down "creeper" van with some of the windows covered in aluminum foil.
Parrish often saw him digging in his yard, as if he were preparing to lay down a driveway or building foundation. He lived in a small camping trailer and patrolled his lawn at night, walking from corner to corner with a flashlight and a long gun. Parrish described the weapon as an assault rifle"

I'm not sure if Alabama technically counts as being part of the US. I'll have to Google it.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#163249 Feb 1, 2013
Aluminum foil and "creeper" vans seem to be very popular with lunatics.
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#163250 Feb 1, 2013
Faith wrote:
"Police have used a ventilation pipe to the underground bunker to talk to the man and deliver the boy medication for his emotional disorders, but they have not revealed how often they are in touch or what the conversations have been about. And authorities waited until Friday four days after the siege began to confirm what was widely known in this age of instant communication: The man accused of killing a school bus driver and abducting the boy Tuesday was 65-year-old Jimmy Lee Dykes, a Vietnam-era veteran who was known to neighbors as a menacing figure.
While much of what is going on inside the bunker remains a mystery,"
"One of Dykes' next-door neighbors said he spent two or three months constructing the bunker, digging several feet into the ground and then building a structure of lumber and plywood, which he covered with sand and dirt.
Neighbor Michael Creel said Dykes put the plastic pipe underground from the bunker to the end of his driveway so he can hear if anyone drives up to his gate. When Dykes finished the shelter a year or so ago, he in invited Creel to see it and he did.
"He was bragging about it. He said,'Come check it out," Creel said.
He said he believes Dykes' goal with the standoff is a chance to publicize his political beliefs.
"I believe he wants to rant and rave about politics and government," Creel said. "He's very concerned about his property. He doesn't want his stuff messed with."
"Dykes was known around the neighborhood as a menacing figure who neighbors said once beat a dog to death with a lead pipe, threatened to shoot children for setting foot on his property and patrolled his yard at night with a flashlight and a firearm."
"A neighbor directly across the street, Brock Parrish, said Dykes usually wore overalls and glasses and his posture was hunched-over. He said Dykes usually drove a run-down "creeper" van with some of the windows covered in aluminum foil.
Parrish often saw him digging in his yard, as if he were preparing to lay down a driveway or building foundation. He lived in a small camping trailer and patrolled his lawn at night, walking from corner to corner with a flashlight and a long gun. Parrish described the weapon as an assault rifle"
I'm not sure if Alabama technically counts as being part of the US. I'll have to Google it.
SOUNDS LIKE A STANDARD TEA PARTY SUPPORTER OR REPUBLICAN ACTIVIST

Faith, you and this guy probably have a lot of ideas in common. The NRA think this guy is entitled to an arsenal of rocket-propelled grenade launchers and other standard right to bear arms things to ensure his personal freedom.
Lena

Canberra, Australia

#163251 Feb 1, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I better be careful chatting to you--my wife is dangerously possessive and jealous.
LOL im really quite shy:DD
Lena

Canberra, Australia

#163252 Feb 1, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>-
-
Are you willing to work for me as a poutana?
-
Oooops look who I asking, grandma Nina Q, forget it, as they say in English, you be a LIABILITY.
-
At your age: You would not to be able to buy the salt to put in the porridge, from your earnings.
whats up honey? not happiness to see me? loooool
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#163253 Feb 1, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>LOL im really quite shy:DD
Now you are flirting with us! Guys are svkkers for shy girls!!! Of course girls know this!!!!

For guys who are tempted, read about how the romance between praying mantices always end!!!!! Don't lose your head guys!!! Diamonds on the tender inside of her thighs and a coy shyness is like Abra cadabra, black coulotte and an angels face, leather and lace,.....!!!

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#163254 Feb 1, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you are flirting with us! Guys are svkkers for shy girls!!! Of course girls know this!!!!
Don't lose your head guys!!! Diamonds on the tender inside of her thighs and a coy shyness is like Abra cadabra, black coulotte and an angels face, leather and lace,.....!!!
Cliched bullsh*t. What are you, a product of the 1930s?

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

#163255 Feb 1, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Cliched bullsh*t. What are you, a product of the 1930s?
Go further back!

Alibaba and his fellow Muslim consorts are Cavemen....

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#163257 Feb 1, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! Do you honestly think Americans give a sh*t what the French think? Fck them. They don't even like themselves.
-
Although last world war you had President Charles de Gaulle sucking up to the Americans to save his country, if it was not for the Americans the French would be speaking German to-day.
-
If a DNA test was done in France today on almost every French man that was born after 1944 almost all would have an American GI DNA.
-
After the last war there were so many Mulattoes children born in France they had to start an adoption system to try and get the children adopted to the USA.
-
Mulattoes = a child born from a white woman and a black father.
-
Many GI blacks served in the last world war in Europe including the UK.

Location hidden

#163258 Feb 1, 2013
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>filthy american lesbian you are youself.
-
Swanie did Khaled gave to brake from doing tricks that you are here?

Location hidden

#163259 Feb 1, 2013
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>I lose it when see skunk woman like you other than that nope.
-
Swanie how many tricks do you do in an 8 hours shift?

Location hidden

#163260 Feb 1, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
MILENA'S GIVING SAMPLES OF HER PHONE SEX WORK
Please, this is a family thread!!!
-
And Aliroger1 needs it to aid him in his Masturbation session .

Location hidden

#163261 Feb 1, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
There's one more.It might make your schizophrenia worse but oh well...
http://youtu.be/uzFswCpJPqg
-
Aliroger1 will be very pleased now he has variety to use when he is masturbating.

Location hidden

#163263 Feb 1, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
MUSLIMS INVENTED LINEAR ALGEBRA
I last studied linear algebra about 40 years ago. Jack Daniels is for inbred southern riff raff. Southern Comfort used to have a mainstream advertisement in the 1970s that it was "liquid panty remover."
-
Pity they do not use it anymore.
-
Muslim just became so dumb after leaving Spain they went back to counting on their fingers and toes.
-
It comes from fcking your own sisters/ mothers and first cousins.

Location hidden

#163264 Feb 1, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
He was Muslim. Arab , Persian, yellow, red, white does not matter.
Muslims did not burn their scientists
-
No one ever denied that the Arab and the Persian Muslims 1400 years ago were not smart.
-
What we are telling you, due to all the incestuous behavior of having sex with your mother, sisters, and first cousins, you Muslims created a pool of imbeciles and population of low IQ that in turn created Poverty, hence the reason poverty is so rife in Islamic countries.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Egypt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
George II,king of england letter to muslim rule... (Nov '12) 9 hr Faith 34
I love spathis because???? (Jan '11) 10 hr IL Principe 3,718
cleaning of black money (Sep '13) Thu Dr Abdullah Saleh 13
a New Egypte website Thu Faith 2
I need to find information on someone in Cairo,... (Jul '08) Dec 24 Faith 391
Merry Christmas Dec 24 Faith 6
Islum in Sydney Dec 24 IL Principe 7
More from around the web