Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 Full story: www.worthynews.com 371,737

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Full Story
Sher e Panjab

Melbourne, Australia

#156543 Jan 20, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>SHEILA, YOU HAVE FINALLY FOUND A MARK!!! Kitty from Pun jab wants you!!! He is so jealous that you were coming onto me and ignoring him that he has lashed out at me! The poor guy's feelings were hurt. Sher e Panjab, you are welcome to Sheila!!! Please, take her!!! I guess Sheila and Milena are not ready yet to march in the rainbow parade!!!
I was just try to stem the flow if ur sexually frustrated posts, I mean its a fkn public forum y talk about sex 95% of the time ?
Sher e Panjab

Melbourne, Australia

#156544 Jan 20, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>NOT A SINGLE LETTER IS OUT OF PLACE, FORGOTTEN OR INCORRECT IN THE PERFECTION THAT IS THE HOLY QUR'AN, PRESERVED IN PERFECT AND PRISTINE CONDITION IN THE MINDS OF THE HAFIZ

Anyone can test the authenticity of the Hafiz, and none are found wanting. Whereas there are different versions of the bible, there is only one Holy Qur'an, a model of perfection.
I've met Hafeez's of the Quran that can't even understand it LOL.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#156545 Jan 20, 2013
danetoo wrote:
LH ... I saw something somewhere alleging that I'm supposed to have said that "my car was torched" .. that I was threatened etc. etc. and it was all due to boulboul .. etc
I DO wish you would actually write to me or TALK with me before saying such bullcrap ... quite frankly. Because although I was not mentioned "by name" - it was obviously clear to everyone who you were talking about due to my distaste for TG.
Personally I don't believe it was boulboul himself. But I DO believe it happened as a result of your pet, TG, indiscretions about my identity on FB at that time.
She was not on my FB ... none of the people involved were. And the person on whose page it all occurred is completely innocent of it. I know that for a fact.
She even talked about it recently on here, mentioning that "I stuck my nose" into a discussion on FB ... a mutual friend had put up a link about MonaLisa - who had been clad in a hijab and burqa.
I think I wrote 2 paragraphs on there. That is all. The exchange ended quite friendly.
However, TG then trillingly announced to some of the participants of that discussion - whom I did not know, and who were not on my FB (and neither did I want them there) that hey, this is D2 from Topix ... lalalalal ... happy happy days ...
I did not at that time have security implemented on my FB - as certainly 99.9% of the people there I had met and are friends with, or had known for a very very long time indeed. So I did not feel worried.
I will stand up for whatever I say, at ANY time, to ANYONE. But when I don't know who I am dealing with, am unable to communicate with them ... and it's a complete one way system ... THAT was scary.
You thought your time with ME was bad?? Half bad??... lol .... if anything remotely like what happened for me had happened to you, you'd not be so easy and jokey about it.
And I REALLY resent you taking the piss ... no doubt because of your pet.
Within a week, the first letter came. Within two weeks the tyres of my car had been slashed.
This continued for upwards of a year - and yes, the police were involved. And NO, I am not dramatising anything.
Take the piss ... but I am afraid by doing that it says more about what you are than what I am ...
And just for the record - I have no idea what this PM'ing lark is about you guys are mentioning with Yoav.
He is apparently travelling to Scandinavia at some point later this year and simply asked me for some information. Simples. No exchange of emails.
I am simply not interested in the intrigues of this bloody site any more and whatever I have to say will be said out here in the open forum now.
Danetoo, I really feel sorry for what happened to you. Some people's insticts are still primitive no matter the lustre they hide their ugliness behind.
I m so sorry..
rambo

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

#156546 Jan 20, 2013
No matter their population , i dont think they will ever rule . Im sad go gave them only money and dick not brain
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#156547 Jan 20, 2013

Since: Jul 10

Copenhagen ... denmark

#156548 Jan 20, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
Danetoo, I really feel sorry for what happened to you. Some people's insticts are still primitive no matter the lustre they hide their ugliness behind.
I m so sorry..
thanks Nina ... I appreciate your comment very much ...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#156549 Jan 20, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
"" WE sent the Quran ( The reminder) and WE are its preserver""
Quranic verse. God preserve the quran till just befoe the end of days when he will withdraw it from the eath and from the books and heart and minds.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#156550 Jan 20, 2013

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#156551 Jan 20, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
He has more intelligence to engage with Jan or I than you will ever have dumbo
Oh really....so you are an intelligent woman.....Its really interesting...
In this regard Pls take Nina's and Malein's opinion

Location hidden

#156552 Jan 20, 2013
Faith wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =FMzuQ4twiWwXX
Nobody is gonna watch you filthy you tube link...HUH....

Location hidden

#156553 Jan 20, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
MY APOLOGIES to you Jan , I would never talk to you like this.
it's the second time I get confused by you similar colour avatar. yours and sheilaa..
please accept my apologies.
though I believe what I said about the "mark of the beast'
Your apology is accepted...

The KING of topix had already forgiven you..for your offense..hahahah
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#156554 Jan 20, 2013
danetoo wrote:
LH ... I saw something somewhere alleging that I'm supposed to have said that "my car was torched" .. that I was threatened etc. etc. and it was all due to boulboul .. etc

I DO wish you would actually write to me or TALK with me before saying such bullcrap ... quite frankly. Because although I was not mentioned "by name" - it was obviously clear to everyone who you were talking about due to my distaste for TG.

Personally I don't believe it was boulboul himself. But I DO believe it happened as a result of your pet, TG, indiscretions about my identity on FB at that time.

She was not on my FB ... none of the people involved were. And the person on whose page it all occurred is completely innocent of it. I know that for a fact.

She even talked about it recently on here, mentioning that "I stuck my nose" into a discussion on FB ... a mutual friend had put up a link about MonaLisa - who had been clad in a hijab and burqa.

I think I wrote 2 paragraphs on there. That is all. The exchange ended quite friendly.

However, TG then trillingly announced to some of the participants of that discussion - whom I did not know, and who were not on my FB (and neither did I want them there) that hey, this is D2 from Topix ... lalalalal ... happy happy days ...

I did not at that time have security implemented on my FB - as certainly 99.9% of the people there I had met and are friends with, or had known for a very very long time indeed. So I did not feel worried.

I will stand up for whatever I say, at ANY time, to ANYONE. But when I don't know who I am dealing with, am unable to communicate with them ... and it's a complete one way system ... THAT was scary.

You thought your time with ME was bad?? Half bad??... lol .... if anything remotely like what happened for me had happened to you, you'd not be so easy and jokey about it.

And I REALLY resent you taking the piss ... no doubt because of your pet.

Within a week, the first letter came. Within two weeks the tyres of my car had been slashed.

This continued for upwards of a year - and yes, the police were involved. And NO, I am not dramatising anything.

Take the piss ... but I am afraid by doing that it says more about what you are than what I am ...

And just for the record - I have no idea what this PM'ing lark is about you guys are mentioning with Yoav.

He is apparently travelling to Scandinavia at some point later this year and simply asked me for some information. Simples. No exchange of emails.

I am simply not interested in the intrigues of this bloody site any more and whatever I have to say will be said out here in the open forum now.
Again pages and pages of justifications.

Why do you refer to Swanie as my 'pet' she is a friend - one who doesn't talk about me behind my back! So her FB wasn't secure - hardly a crime is it?

How would anyone on here know your address? I put it to you are a victim of crime because of your values and attitudes - nothing to do with anyone on here. Use Swanie as the scapegoat as you wish - I ain't buying it.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#156555 Jan 20, 2013
Lena

Canberra, Australia

#156556 Jan 20, 2013

Copenhagen ... denmark

#156557 Jan 20, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
Again pages and pages of justifications.
Why do you refer to Swanie as my 'pet' she is a friend - one who doesn't talk about me behind my back! So her FB wasn't secure - hardly a crime is it?
How would anyone on here know your address? I put it to you are a victim of crime because of your values and attitudes - nothing to do with anyone on here. Use Swanie as the scapegoat as you wish - I ain't buying it.
it i

I dont GIVE a shit if you "buy it" - or not, for that matter.

And I'd rather have 10 enemies than ONE "friend" as TG ... at least I know where I'm at with enemies

And she IS your pet ... no-one but no-one is allowed to say anything that is remotely critical of her ... because she's so deficient she cannot speak for herself most of the time.

I have an unusual name ... and an unusual first name - once people know who I am on FB, doesn't take much time to find out the rest ...

and I never talked of TG's facebook .. I talked of MINE not being secure at that time ... I did not know I had reason to secure it.

And my victimhood of crime had NOTHING to do with my lifestyle, my attitudes and my ways ... absolutely none.

Do you think the police were not looking into my private life at the time and they found NOTHING ... no skeletons in cupboards, no enemies, no hard done by people in my life ... l

don't take the piss LH .... seriously ... when you and MM had your rows with ME ... I took it seriously - I did not take the piss - so why this fcuking attitude with me now

And some of the threats referred to "inshallah" ... not exactly hard to figure out where THAT came from !!!

And yes, it was from FB .. it was from TG ... I have absolutely no doubt about her involvement - and once the police started looking into it further, neither did they. I work in a job where I have to be careful as people are very vulnerable - even my work place was looked into for the possibility of it coming from someone there - in depth - but it was excluded.

Not to put myself up as a victim. I know you HATE hearing about what happened to me because it doesn't fit your view of people ... and so *I* am the liar.

I do not lie .. ever

Copenhagen ... denmark

#156558 Jan 20, 2013
and it is not using TG (not Swanie .. not ever) as a scape goat ..

She was at fault for this ... not just "perhaps" ... most definitely, certainly ..

"scapegoat" would imply she's the victim ... she is not ...I was. That ONE time. Never again.

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#156560 Jan 20, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Well...That wasn't very Bulgarian of you. So...uh...what's with this guy?
http://www.alternet.org/speakeasy/jan-frel/as...
He got his ass beat.
He's a Turk who tried to shoot their own Turkish party leader.Too bad he didn't get it done.I can't stand the bastard.Anyway he resigned after the failed assassination but another dirty Turk took his place.Now they are saying it was all staged so their leader can resign and the dude with the gun got paid to take a beating.Some bullsht.

East of Eden

#156561 Jan 20, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't need to apologize. LOL
No one's apologizing.I'm just telling you that you ain't as important as you think you are.

East of Eden

#156562 Jan 20, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you feel it necessary to give me two posts to my one post.
So?You do it all the time.
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#156563 Jan 20, 2013
danetoo1 wrote:
<quoted text>it i

I dont GIVE a shit if you "buy it" - or not, for that matter.

And I'd rather have 10 enemies than ONE "friend" as TG ... at least I know where I'm at with enemies

And she IS your pet ... no-one but no-one is allowed to say anything that is remotely critical of her ... because she's so deficient she cannot speak for herself most of the time.

I have an unusual name ... and an unusual first name - once people know who I am on FB, doesn't take much time to find out the rest ...

and I never talked of TG's facebook .. I talked of MINE not being secure at that time ... I did not know I had reason to secure it.

And my victimhood of crime had NOTHING to do with my lifestyle, my attitudes and my ways ... absolutely none.

Do you think the police were not looking into my private life at the time and they found NOTHING ... no skeletons in cupboards, no enemies, no hard done by people in my life ... l

don't take the piss LH .... seriously ... when you and MM had your rows with ME ... I took it seriously - I did not take the piss - so why this fcuking attitude with me now

And some of the threats referred to "inshallah" ... not exactly hard to figure out where THAT came from !!!

And yes, it was from FB .. it was from TG ... I have absolutely no doubt about her involvement - and once the police started looking into it further, neither did they. I work in a job where I have to be careful as people are very vulnerable - even my work place was looked into for the possibility of it coming from someone there - in depth - but it was excluded.

Not to put myself up as a victim. I know you HATE hearing about what happened to me because it doesn't fit your view of people ... and so *I* am the liar.

I do not lie .. ever
Whata loada auld pish

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Egypt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
filipina and egyptian arab love story fail 41 min princessalexandra 1
Why Queen Cleopatra was definitely not Black (Dec '05) 3 hr Ta Setis Revenge 9,926
Egypt to tender for 8Gw power generation projects 21 hr eqariu 1
Stupidest poster on Egypt (Apr '11) Sun Baruch 1,483
russian girls want marry egyption guy (Aug '08) Sep 20 mohamed 646
I love spathis because???? (Jan '11) Sep 19 CantHideTheTruth 3,665
Obama got no strategy Sep 19 John 3
•••

Egypt People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••