Egypt seen to give nod toward jihadis on Syria

Jun 16, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KTVN Reno

Restless residents displaced by Colorado's most destructive wildfire ever are returning to previously closed neighborhoods as firefighters continue to tame the blaze.

Comments
1 - 20 of 265 Comments Last updated Jun 30, 2013
First Prev
of 14
Next Last
Samin

Ashburn, VA

#1 Jun 16, 2013
Syria is a chess game for the world powers..the terrorist who could not be defeated by the west in 12 years..seem to be destroyed at the hand of powerful Syrian army and Hizbullah. Those jihadist are fallen in a trap mad by the west..So zero terrorist, zero problems.
mxlplx

United States

#2 Jun 16, 2013
You think the West planned it that way?

I think they can't successfully plan the next day's meal, let alone a plot as machiavellian as that.
mxlplx

United States

#3 Jun 16, 2013
Well, it looks like Turkey is getting a little fried around the fringes. Can we count this as blowback number one from empowering these jihadi fighters?

Erdogan is blaming terrorists and foreign media for the uproar. I'm surprised he hasn't claimed Assad is sending Kurdish ninjas in to foment upheaval.
hmm

United States

#4 Jun 16, 2013
Putin sides with ‘thugs,’ Canadian PM says as G8 splits over Syrian conflict

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/...
hmm

United States

#5 Jun 16, 2013
anybody got a toothpick? I need to scratch my ass again. Mine broke on one of my teeth.

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

#6 Jun 16, 2013
hmm wrote:
Putin sides with ‘thugs,’ Canadian PM says as G8 splits over Syrian conflict
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/...

Harper is a rouge lap doge.
He loves to be close to bollocks.
When he gets his act together.
He will be much closer than he knows.
That's because the ice is slipping off the Greenland shelf and the oceans are rising Denmark, and The Netherlands will be ratshit so since he is so chummy with their brand of. B Shit . that's 25 million new citizens for Canada.

“kill 'em with kindness......”

Since: Apr 11

Ontario

#7 Jun 16, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Harper is a rouge lap doge.
He loves to be close to bollocks.
When he gets his act together.
He will be much closer than he knows.
That's because the ice is slipping off the Greenland shelf and the oceans are rising Denmark, and The Netherlands will be ratshit so since he is so chummy with their brand of. B Shit . that's 25 million new citizens for Canada.
should to be great for the economy! The Ice Shelf Collapse Economic Stimulus Plan.

Harper is an idiot.

Syria is not what you guys obviously think it is. The Sunnis are being slaughtered by the Shi'a. Muslims killing Muslims. Any Sunni with an ounce of testicle to his name should be doing Jihad for Syrian sunnis. By Jihad, I mean the kind I do -- donating clothing and aid items, spreading the word, developing knowledge in those who don't know what's going on. There are many different kinds of Jihad.

Though personally, I'd prefer to stick a cannon up Bashar al-Assad's pimply, murdering arse.
lover of allah

Luxor, Egypt

#8 Jun 17, 2013
According to the speech given by the egyptian president mohammed morsi , he gave a clear message to the whole world that egypt refuses the current syrian regime that was responsible for killing about thousands of civilians ...that`s why egypt dismissed the syrian ambassador in cairo and closed its ebbassy in syria...as for jihad , there are different kinds of it , for example donating money is jihad , hosting syrian families is jihad...in my locality we host lots of syrian families , the mosques collected money for all syrian families ..the money was used for paying the rents , food, clothing, buying new furniture etc...
king tut

United States

#9 Jun 17, 2013
Well, thank God that you treat them better than those European tourists in Luxor.

Or was that called 'killing them with kindness'?

Ontario

#10 Jun 17, 2013
king tut wrote:
Well, thank God that you treat them better than those European tourists in Luxor.
Or was that called 'killing them with kindness'?
live in the now, that's such old news I had to ask my mother.

LOL!

Ontario

#11 Jun 17, 2013
lover of allah wrote:
According to the speech given by the egyptian president mohammed morsi , he gave a clear message to the whole world that egypt refuses the current syrian regime that was responsible for killing about thousands of civilians ...that`s why egypt dismissed the syrian ambassador in cairo and closed its ebbassy in syria...as for jihad , there are different kinds of it , for example donating money is jihad , hosting syrian families is jihad...in my locality we host lots of syrian families , the mosques collected money for all syrian families ..the money was used for paying the rents , food, clothing, buying new furniture etc...
Exactly what I was saying...lol. Some of these people hear "Jihad" and misinterpret the meaning completely. I'm proud of Egypt for taking action against the Syrian regime while the rest of the world seems to sit on folded hands.
Falcon

South Africa

#12 Jun 17, 2013
Wow, another new development in this western lead proxy war.. Obama is really pulling out all the stops by using his newly placed regime for more atrocities, so the mask has slipped off even more and what sits behind it is a serious case of leprosy.. Like Egypt wasn't bad enough, just another state falling into another Iraq situation courtesy of NWO.

Things are intensifying and don't know what next to expect, when are the eskimos going to stake a claim and who will they be fighting for?! If you ask me they're behind everything, they throw some lethal snow balls and build indestructible snowmen, wait until they unlesh their upgraded modified killer polar bears and penguins...

It doesn't look like 4000 Iranians will be enough, I think we should all wait until the fall of Aleppo before we gett all hot and bothered.. Russia must send more migs, they have plenty lying around..
IL Principe

Aarhus, Denmark

#13 Jun 17, 2013
Muslimamomma wrote:
<quoted text> should to be great for the economy! The Ice Shelf Collapse Economic Stimulus Plan.
Harper is an idiot.
Syria is not what you guys obviously think it is. The Sunnis are being slaughtered by the Shi'a. Muslims killing Muslims. Any Sunni with an ounce of testicle to his name should be doing Jihad for Syrian sunnis. By Jihad, I mean the kind I do -- donating clothing and aid items, spreading the word, developing knowledge in those who don't know what's going on. There are many different kinds of Jihad.
Though personally, I'd prefer to stick a cannon up Bashar al-Assad's pimply, murdering arse.
Both sides are equally fcuked up. Some months ago one of the leaders of the "jihad" ate the heart from a dead syrian soldier.

Islum fcuked both sides up.

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#14 Jun 17, 2013
Its a great decision by egyptian president

We must send thousands of trained jihadists to syria such like we done with afganistan

Ontario

#15 Jun 17, 2013
IL Principe wrote:
<quoted text>
Both sides are equally fcuked up. Some months ago one of the leaders of the "jihad" ate the heart from a dead syrian soldier.
except that Islam prohibits the mutlilation of an enemy in battle. You forgot that part....

Some people are just crazy, but when you've seen the streets running with blood, you can almost understand the insanity that precludes ripping someone's heart out. If my children, parents, siblings, husband were brutally murdered in front of me, oh hell IP, I'd have no problem doing that, I'd do it with my teeth.

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#16 Jun 17, 2013
IL Principe wrote:
<quoted text>

it was a revenge from the massacres that happened to their families

Your western media don't show how evil asad regime is

Even on google and youtube, videos and images been removed

Syrian kids are slaughtered and tortured by the terrorists of asad

A fighter from syrian rebel should commit the worst revenge ever in back
IL Principe

Aarhus, Denmark

#17 Jun 17, 2013
Muslimamomma wrote:
<quoted text> except that Islam prohibits the mutlilation of an enemy in battle. You forgot that part....
Some people are just crazy, but when you've seen the streets running with blood, you can almost understand the insanity that precludes ripping someone's heart out. If my children, parents, siblings, husband were brutally murdered in front of me, oh hell IP, I'd have no problem doing that, I'd do it with my teeth.
Always with an excuse.

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#18 Jun 17, 2013
Muslimamomma wrote:
<quoted text> except that Islam prohibits the mutlilation of an enemy in battle. You forgot that part....
exactly

mm : did you see some images of syrian victims by terrorist asad army?

now the coward western media is paid by zionists to show bad image of rebels and attack them

because of israel, israel is scared of syrian rebels and their rule over syria which will be big threat to them

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#19 Jun 17, 2013
Syrian regime and his evil crimes against syrians:

slaughter kids by knifes and swords, what did kids do to get this death? Just because they belong to the syrian protesters who ask justice and their rights

http://www.google.com.eg/imgres...

http://www.syrianarmyfree.com/vb/showthread.p...

slaughter people(just normal syrian people not islamists) at streets:

http://egyptiansdaily.blogspot.com/2011/11/bl...

Israeli spokesman

United States

#20 Jun 17, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
israel is scared of syrian rebels and their rule over syria which will be big threat to them
Washington told us not to say that, just dance around it. When we say 'terrorist', we mean Hizbullah 'and others'. The others are you but don't quote us, bad for US-Israeli relations. It puts their Congress into a tizzy.

But thanks for making it abundantly clear what your intentions are to the good folks at Topix. ;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Egypt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Netanyahu says Israel will respond forcefully e... 3 min Faith 172
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 5 min Aristofanis 365,086
first and second wife 11 hr Faith 10
Egypt tourism hit by 95% decline in revenue wit... 12 hr Faith 1
Help me with this 2014 Egyptian song! Sat dannytome 4
egyptian blacklist (Nov '06) Sat dannytome 6,669
180% of danish women are ugly why?? (Aug '10) Fri Girl 85
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Egypt People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••