Don't Tread On Me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

I hope everyone will realise that Swanie has a niece that is not even one year old but extremely sick.

None of us would want to be in this situation.

It is a time of extreme stress for her and her entire family.

Topix could be a little diversion for her to try to take her mind off this situation if not but for a couple of minutes.

Why not back off the negative comments about her while she deals with this tragedy and supports her sister who is probably going through hell at the moment.

When the baby gets better those of you who want to make fun of her will have your time but now is not the time.

Please try to put yourself in her shoes.

A little compassion for her wont cost anything , but you will have the reward of being a better person.
Lena

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

Where Is My America wrote:
I hope everyone will realise that Swanie has a niece that is not even one year old but extremely sick.
Topix could be a little diversion for her to try to take her mind off this situation if not but for a couple of minutes.
Why not back off the negative comments about her while she deals with this tragedy and supports her sister who is probably going through hell at the moment.
When the baby gets better those of you who want to make fun of her will have your time but now is not the time.
A little compassion for her wont cost anything , but you will have the reward of being a better person.
i totally agree WIMA, enough
Love Hurghada

Bristol, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

Agree

“kill 'em with kindness......”

Since: Apr 11

Ontario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

I think that's a great idea. Wish you followed your own direction.

I seem to recall I was badly injured (though not near death) in a car crash Saturday last and you saw fit to make a poll about some hometown parade to raise funds to by me a new car.

Funny ol world, isn't it?

Drive carefully.

Kharma's a bitch.
Topgirl

Selfoss, Iceland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Hey thanks VILMA, the little one is coming home and OK, thanks godness, but they keeping a eyes on her still but hopefully she be OK. But thanks anyway, if those, if those others want to keep this on to me here, then is they problem not mine, just shows how they are. I can deal with it. Thak you Lena and LH too.

MM, I hope you arm is OK and feelign good now. And you car has been fixed.

Ontario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

Topgirl wrote:
Hey thanks VILMA, the little one is coming home and OK, thanks godness, but they keeping a eyes on her still but hopefully she be OK. But thanks anyway, if those, if those others want to keep this on to me here, then is they problem not mine, just shows how they are. I can deal with it. Thak you Lena and LH too.
Thanks TG. It's still hurting but I'm getting better every day. That's how I roll.
Hope you are okay too and I'll add your niece to my prayers.

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

Muslimamomma wrote:
<quoted text> I think that's a great idea. Wish you followed your own direction.
I seem to recall I was badly injured (though not near death) in a car crash Saturday last and you saw fit to make a poll about some hometown parade to raise funds to by me a new car.
Drive carefully.
Kharma's a bitch.
Karma's not a bitch , you are.

This thread is not about you , it is about a helpless baby struggling in her first days at life.

Your self centered look at me attitude could not help but put your troubles on the Internet to gather as much sympathy as possible.

You have had a chance at life and this poor child is not even talking yet.

I have shaped DEAD people off the ground , untangled twisted metal to extricate victims from cars , cared for people scattered along highways.

I have loaded trauma victims in helicopters

Don't come on here talking to me about Karma and your self centered personality when compared to a tiny helpless child.

Get the F**K off this thread you attention seek b!tch and don't ever come on here again and compare your minor injuries to a child who's life hangs in the balance.

Don't Tread On Me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Topgirl wrote:
I am happy to hear that and please wish your sister the best of luck and let her know people are thinking about her and her child.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

Err, what?

Ontario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Karma's not a bitch , you are.
This thread is not about you , it is about a helpless baby struggling in her first days at life.
Your self centered look at me attitude could not help but put your troubles on the Internet to gather as much sympathy as possible.
I have shaped DEAD people off the ground , untangled twisted metal to extricate victims from cars , cared for people scattered along highways.
Don't come on here talking to me about Karma and your self centered personality when compared to a tiny helpless child.
Get the F**K off this thread you attention seek b!tch and don't ever come on here again and compare your minor injuries to a child who's life hangs in the balance.
as soon as I wrote "Kharma's a bitch" I knew your response would be as it was. You're predictable old man.

Hell hath no fury like a maggot scorned, eh?

Ontario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Karma's not a bitch , you are.
I know it is your wont to hit on women on here, so how about this?

How about you stop using TG's niece's illness as an excuse to ingratiate yourself to her? She's not falling for it. We both think you're smarmy.

Try a different site, Marmaduke.

Cinnamon girl out.

Ontario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>I am happy to hear that and please wish your sister the best of luck and let her know people are thinking about her and her child.
and let her know that WIMA is thinking about the child's aunt.......

Do you also play the "I'm gay, why don't you try and change me?" game?

creeper.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

Topgirl wrote:

Who the f##k is VILMA?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>I am happy to hear that and please wish your sister the best of luck and let her know people are thinking about her and her child.
VILMA, is that your tranny acts stage name?
Khaled

San Clemente, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Thank you WIMA for your kind word and your warm thoughts for the little one...may Godhelp her...

Ontario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you WIMA for your kind word and your warm thoughts for the little one...may Godhelp her...
Khaled, ask TG. WIMA was hitting on her something awful. This is a ploy. He believes that he can gain her trust, but he's an opportunistic predator. Protect her please from this. He should not speak of so sensitive a subject when he is using it for his own objectives. The way he talks to others on here is a full example of the type of man he is.

Don't Tread On Me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Muslimamomma wrote:
<quoted text> I think that's a great idea. Wish you followed your own direction.
Drive carefully.
Kharma's a bitch.
karam , misspelled.

Don't Tread On Me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Muslimamomma wrote:
<quoted text>I know it is your wont to hit on women on here, so how about this?
How about you stop using TG's niece's illness as an excuse to ingratiate yourself to her? She's not falling for it. We both think you're smarmy.
Try a different site, Marmaduke.
Cinnamon girl out.
Want misspelled.

Smarmy ?
another misspelling

Don't Tread On Me

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Muslimamomma wrote:
<quoted text> and let her know that WIMA is thinking about the child's aunt.......
Do you also play the "I'm gay, why don't you try and change me?" game?
creeper.
A creeper is an auto mechanics tool .
Khaled

San Clemente, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

Muslimamomma wrote:
<quoted text>Khaled, ask TG. WIMA was hitting on her something awful. This is a ploy. He believes that he can gain her trust, but he's an opportunistic predator. Protect her please from this. He should not speak of so sensitive a subject when he is using it for his own objectives. The way he talks to others on here is a full example of the type of man he is.
Are you takin Oxycontin?...lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Egypt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 2 min chazmo 364,154
Why do lebanese, syrians and saudis hate egypti... (May '09) 3 min someone 795
Netanyahu says Israel will respond forcefully e... 1 hr Muslimamomma 155
Islam in Egypt: Manipulating the minarets 2 hr Voice of the Prop... 8
Top Religious Zealot 3 hr CantHideTheTruth 17
What has written on my egyptian pound? 10 hr kawakarpo 6
Engineers needed for construction of 2 powerful... 19 hr mankanikoncorp 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••