Uribe the joke of South America

Aug 18, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Pravda

Uribe reveals planned military operation in Venezuela According to the former Colombian president, a territorial violation similar to the one held in Ecuador was entertained... by Jonathan Campos Former Colombian President Alvaro Uribe said he considered a militarily invasion of Venezuelan territory in pursuit of suspected guerrillas of FARC and ... (more)

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Aug 27, 2012
Natalie

Manhattan Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

Uribe was one of the best things that ever happen to Colombia. Those that are so quick to ridicule him and criticize him, have forgotten how he brought Colombia back from the brinks, he brought back respect, security and tourism back to the country. Without Uribe, Colombia would probably still be heading down hill.
Know Your Game

Verona, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

God Bless Latin America
Never trust any Russian news service
joe

Quito, Ecuador

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

Uribe seems to have brought greater stability to Colombia in turn allowing many more people to see and enjoy this beautiful country and its people.
MDP

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

Obviously, this is just Russian propaganda to the benefit of their commie brother, [why don't] Hugo [to hell] Chavez. The informed among us all know how good Uribe was for Colombia. If it weren't for him, I wouldn't have been able to comfortably travel there 7 times since 2005.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Ecuador Forum right now

Search the Ecuador Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
bbm pins for sexting and swapping pics (Dec '12) 51 min girls under 18 only 1,613
bbm pins please girls only (Jan '13) Tue tupsin 39
pin for girlz my berry 7E3EF7BF Jul 24 Ikyb 2
Up in Glasgow, looking for fun female only Jul 24 Ikyb 2
22AEF087. Add me up for fun and serious relatio... Jul 16 josh larry 1
Importing a cars to ecuador (Apr '08) Jun '14 Josh Thompson 104
Japan's Conspiracy Strategy Is Insidious (Nov '11) Jun '14 yasuo 20
•••
•••