Brad Pitt floats Angelina Jolie's boat in Ecuador

Apr 24, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Sun Online

The Changeling star covered up in the glare of the Galapagos Islands sun, with a wide-rimmed black hat and floaty floor-length black gown.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Apr 27, 2012
Chocolate Therapy

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

Did Jolie get confused and think she was in the Middle East and needed to dress head to toe in black? She looks ridiculous and maybe even demented. Poor Brad. He bit off more than he could
chew.
Chick Flick

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

Judged:

Armpitt likes all that crap. He thinks he's MAN enough to tame La Whorie.--- He's probably been BEGGING her for years to marry him ... but she's a smooth operator, that La Whorie ...

She knows exactly how to handle Armpitt. Why she would want to, is anyone's guess.

BTW, speaking of veils and sarongs, Armpitt was recently spotted with an authentic Michael Jackson mask ... don't know what country he was in. He'd better be careful with that long hair he's sprouting, or some Turk will carry him off.

Dance of the Seven Veils, anyone? lol
Nic

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

Chick Flick wrote:
Armpitt likes all that crap. He thinks he's MAN enough to tame La Whorie.--- He's probably been BEGGING her for years to marry him ... but she's a smooth operator, that La Whorie ...
She knows exactly how to handle Armpitt. Why she would want to, is anyone's guess.
BTW, speaking of veils and sarongs, Armpitt was recently spotted with an authentic Michael Jackson mask ... don't know what country he was in. He'd better be careful with that long hair he's sprouting, or some Turk will carry him off.
Dance of the Seven Veils, anyone? lol
One word-Jealous!
Haaaaaaaaaaa

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Ecuador Forum right now

Search the Ecuador Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
bbm pins for sexting and swapping pics (Dec '12) 3 hr pin_2795606E 1,589
pin for girlz my berry 7E3EF7BF Jul 24 Ikyb 2
Up in Glasgow, looking for fun female only Jul 24 Ikyb 2
22AEF087. Add me up for fun and serious relatio... Jul 16 josh larry 1
Importing a cars to ecuador (Apr '08) Jun '14 Josh Thompson 104
Japan's Conspiracy Strategy Is Insidious (Nov '11) Jun '14 yasuo 20
bbm pins please girls only (Jan '13) Jun '14 Little E 38
•••
•••