Ecuador says NSA leaker Edward Snowden seeking asylum there

Jun 23, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Campbell Reporter

The former National Security Agency contractor wanted for revealing classified secrets is seeking asylum in the South American country of Ecuador, Foreign Minister Ricardo Patino said Sunday.

Comments
21 - 29 of 29 Comments Last updated Jul 2, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Uidiotracemakewo rldPeace

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

fan wrote:
<quoted text>
hey,dont have ago at me,i didn't vote for Obama.
how do you manage to stay in a country you despise so much?
free stuff eh?
Over 70% of Americans/immigrants disagree with acidic Us foreign Policy. I never voted for any, as all National elections are manipulated. Not a welfare acquirer! So you Another American expat that hate the US ?
Oliver Cromwell

Cleveleys, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Uidioteracemakeworldpeace wrote:
<quoted text>Most Us american are clueless about many things such as the The International War Crime Tribunal is looking for Bush & Co.... for US war crime against world humanity . ironic!
It isn't just people in your Country,many in mine are too stupid for their own good.
Equality---

Glasgow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

fan wrote:
lol ffs
ask yourself why this guy,who has been stealing confidential US Government secrets has visited CHINA and RUSSIA?
yeah such a high minded crusader for justice!
look up the word "gullible"
Your not only gullible but also dumb as a thick barn door FFs!

If this guy, had been working for the Russians or Chinese, he would have had no need to expose him-self, risking a life behind bars. Also, Russia or China are not giving him asylum FFs!

The fact that the Americans were spying on there supposed Allies, tells you what kind of sick Fcukers that they are FFs.
Furthermore, it is very strange that the British media has not given this issue much air play, yet at the same time it is all over the European media. Why do you think that is?

In my opinion, the British media is almost state run FFs!

This guy, has a moral democratic backbone, which you would know fcuk all about FFs!
I hope he receives Aslyum some-where, while I hope that some-day that America will return to a democratic nation, instead of its present position, which is being a military aggressor killing innocents, and being run not by Democratic minded Politicians but puppets of corporate America, and secret state agencies such as the CIA and FBI who are no different to the former KGB.

Read recently, that a 93 year old Muslim guy, was held at there torture camp in Cuba, he was sold to the Americans in Pakistan for a $5,000 dollar bounty, which was awarded to any-one with information on Al Quaeda suspects, FFS! Unreal! He was eventually released after ample pressure from Human rights organisations.

Now the Americans, claim that Half of the detainees are innocent and that they cannot find evidence against them, however they are deemed to dangerous to release......Unbelievable!
Where is law and order here?
Where is the democratic principles here?
Where is justice here?
Where is human civil liberties?

On the word of people, who are given a carrot of 5,000 dollars, probably many years income for these supposed informers, innocent peoples lives are being destroyed.
America, has become a Fascist state, while I am also sure that the Statue of liberty, has been crying many a proverbial tear!
UidiotRacemakewo rldpeace

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't just people in your Country,many in mine are too stupid for their own good.
Sad Fact! But many can't do damn thing about it, and are afraid , as the corrupted few in power scare and manipukate the most of the population with fear ...
UidiotRacemakewo rldpeace

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Equality--- wrote:
<quoted text>Your not only gullible but also dumb as a thick barn door FFs!
If this guy, had been working for the Russians or Chinese, he would have had no need to expose him-self, risking a life behind bars. Also, Russia or China are not giving him asylum FFs!
The fact that the Americans were spying on there supposed Allies, tells you what kind of sick Fcukers that they are FFs.
Furthermore, it is very strange that the British media has not given this issue much air play, yet at the same time it is all over the European media. Why do you think that is?
This guy, has a moral democratic backbone, which you would know fcuk all about FFs!
I hope he receives Aslyum some-where, while I hope that some-day that America will return to a democratic nation, instead of its present position, which is being a military aggressor killing innocents, and being run not by Democratic minded Politicians but puppets of corporate America, and secret state agencies such as the CIA and FBI who are no different to the former KGB.
Read recently, that a 93 year old Muslim guy, was held at there torture camp in Cuba, he was sold to the Americans in Pakistan for a $5,000 dollar bounty, which was awarded to any-one with information on Al Quaeda suspects, FFS! Unreal! He was eventually released after ample pressure from Human rights organisations.
Now the Americans, claim that Half of the detainees are innocent and that they cannot find evidence against them, however they are deemed to dangerous to release......Unbelievable!
Where is justice here?
On the word of people, who are given a carrot of 5,000 dollars, probably many years income for these supposed informers, innocent peoples lives are being destroyed.
America, has become a Fascist state, while I am also sure that the Statue of liberty, has been crying many a proverbial tear!
Could not have said it any better! Kudos to you! What worries me is US will become a real DIctatorail POLICE STATE .
fan

Skelmersdale, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Equality--- wrote:
<quoted text>Your not only gullible but also dumb as a thick barn door FFs!
Where is justice here?
lol you get more retarded with every post.

firstly,WHO said he was working for the Chinese/Russians?

no one did..

he exposed himself because he went to China/Russia to sell the secrets he had stolen.

"while I hope that some-day that America will return to a democratic nation" FFS!

are you telling us now you believe Obama is illegally in power? he didn't win the election fair and square?

not sure why you are giving me your sob story about your fellow extremist bigots held in GITMO,who could give a fuck? not me.

i can understand why YOU like this guy,he betrayed his country and sold US secrets to foreign powers.

you ask:

"Where is law and order here"

you think IT IS NOT against US law to steel state secrets and sell them to a foreign power?

lol,dumb is the word
Oliver Cromwell

Cleveleys, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

UidiotRacemakeworldpeace wrote:
<quoted text> Sad Fact! But many can't do damn thing about it, and are afraid , as the corrupted few in power scare and manipukate the most of the population with fear ...
Even when they can be bothered they watch the BBC and SKY news,also CNN and the rest of those Corporate News freaks,those so called News stations are part of the problem,they have been complicit in the Wars that have taken place over the past couple of decades,if ever the likes of Bush, Blair, and the rest of those Gangsters were to be in a war Crimes Court those News Corporations should be in the dock with them.

“go fly kites ”

Since: Jan 13

London, GB

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

I like how America is now doing the whole death respect thing with Mandela. To think if Snowden hadn't been from the U.S and sought to be extradited to a place the equivilent of Quantanimo Bay, America would be hailing him as a 'hero of democracy'
Lamer

Piqua, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

fan wrote:
<quoted text>
lol you get more retarded with every post.
firstly,WHO said he was working for the Chinese/Russians?
no one did..
he exposed himself because he went to China/Russia to sell the secrets he had stolen.
"while I hope that some-day that America will return to a democratic nation" FFS!
are you telling us now you believe Obama is illegally in power? he didn't win the election fair and square?
not sure why you are giving me your sob story about your fellow extremist bigots held in GITMO,who could give a fuck? not me.
i can understand why YOU like this guy,he betrayed his country and sold US secrets to foreign powers.
you ask:
"Where is law and order here"
you think IT IS NOT against US law to steel state secrets and sell them to a foreign power?
lol,dumb is the word
we also have laws on due process and illegal detention, habeas corpus, ect; but all that seems to go out the door for you when it comes to gitmo. As you say" you could give a f-ck less." Now when it comes to unsanctioned leaks; how dare he!

Oh, and you still have zero proof he sold anything...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Ecuador Forum right now

Search the Ecuador Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
bbm pins for sexting and swapping pics (Dec '12) 3 hr 74F6EB4B 1,571
pin for girlz my berry 7E3EF7BF Thu Ikyb 2
Up in Glasgow, looking for fun female only Thu Ikyb 2
22AEF087. Add me up for fun and serious relatio... Jul 16 josh larry 1
Importing a cars to ecuador (Apr '08) Jun 26 Josh Thompson 104
Japan's Conspiracy Strategy Is Insidious (Nov '11) Jun '14 yasuo 20
bbm pins please girls only (Jan '13) Jun '14 Little E 38
•••
•••