Ecuador says NSA leaker Edward Snowden seeking asylum there

Jun 23, 2013 Full story: The Campbell Reporter 29

The former National Security Agency contractor wanted for revealing classified secrets is seeking asylum in the South American country of Ecuador, Foreign Minister Ricardo Patino said Sunday.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#1 Jun 24, 2013
WHO'S THE TAKE HERE?..America should just GO in there and get his SORRY TURNCOAT AZZ..

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Rockin' USA ;)

#2 Jun 24, 2013
whoopsie..ON..the TAKE HERE...WAYYY TOO MUCH COFFEE!!
Equality---

Kirriemuir, UK

#3 Jun 24, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
WHO'S THE TAKE HERE?..America should just GO in there and get his SORRY TURNCOAT AZZ..
Are you serious?

This guy, is a true democrat, he was standing up against tyrants, and fascism, and a Government that spy's on its own people.

Very former East Germany, you not think so?
Equality---

Kirriemuir, UK

#4 Jun 24, 2013
Equality--- wrote:
<quoted text>Are you serious?
This guy, is a true democrat, he was standing up against tyrants, and fascism, and a Government that spy's on its own people.
Very former East Germany, you not think so?
Furthermore, this guy, should be given the keys, to the White house he has more democratic savvy than the idiots presently there.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Rockin' USA ;)

#5 Jun 24, 2013
DUDE, If that was TRUE .WHY are they not giving him A Chest of Medals??
Equality---

Kirriemuir, UK

#6 Jun 24, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
Because he leaked the truth, now they will do any-thing to discredit him, while also filing trumped up criminal charges, to put him away for the rest of his natural life.

I hope he escapes there tyrant non-democratic clutches!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#7 Jun 24, 2013
He didn't leak any secrets that would directly harm the US, or give their enemies any ammunition. What he did was let us all know how are rights to privacy and freedom have been eroded, which most of us suspected beforehand; this only confirmed it and gave details of the means.
Hope he gets asylum and pronto. Although I'd envisage a day in the future when they assassinate him. We ought to ask ourselves why if he were from another Country (one that America doesn't like much) he would be viewed as a freedom/democracy fighter and his crime political not traitorous
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#8 Jun 27, 2013
If Snowden was a muzzer, he would be a hero. Actually if Snowden was a muzzer, he would have kept the government spying business to hisself. Yes, I purposely writ hisself.
Lamer

Hopkins, MN

#9 Jun 27, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
So what you are saying is that it would be perfectly fine is say Russia or China or whatever other country you want to subsitute, to simply come to american soil and take someone by force?

This isnt a 1 way street.
Equality---

Hill, UK

#10 Jun 27, 2013
Lamer wrote:
<quoted text>
So what you are saying is that it would be perfectly fine is say Russia or China or whatever other country you want to subsitute, to simply come to american soil and take someone by force?
This isnt a 1 way street.
Totally correct! However nothing will stop your Government having some payback, as they did with 9/11 were 3,000 innocents were murdered by insane religious nut-cases.
In revenge for this slaughter they have murdered thousands more than the unfortunate 3,000 Americans, in Iraq and Afghanistan, innocent babies, children, woman, men, and old folk FFs!

Your Government dismissed democracy, and law and order, in exchange for the non-democratic ideals of religious nut-cases who murdered innocents.
Both are the Same, no difference, no matter how your Government try's to justify its revengeful actions.

In fact, the guys who flew into the twin towers, have won, because your Government dismissed its own ideals to become them in regards to the murder of innocence and more.

Edward Snowden, will be gotten in a revengeful manner, whereas he should be given the freedom of America, and the keys to the Whitehouse.
Fair Play, to this young man.

Dia Duit, Mo Chara....(God be with you, my friend)
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#11 Jun 27, 2013
and what is the difference between the DC and London governments? NONE!!! What exactly is the difference between the two Nigerian trash doing their dastardly deed in London and the two Chechen brothers in Boston doing theirs? Lee Rigby lost his life according to the trash from Nigeria because British troops killing in Afghanistan when these pieces of trash called muzzers don't need any excuses to kill. It's what they do best and their quran tells them to kill the infidel but we shouldn't give back what they dispense. We should let these less than animals do whatever they want to do to us and sit back and take it. someone breaks into my house for whatever reason and I am going to do my utmost to see to it that is the last house the piece of trash breaks into. You bitch and gripe about Poles and other eastern Europeans coming into the country but don't pick on the muzzers. leave muzzers alone they are just boys. what kind of thinking is that? Attack the Irish and leave the muzzers alone. strange, convoluted thinking to me. It wasn't Poles or eastern Europeans who chopped Lee Rigby, it was muzzers. Again, if Snowden was muzzer, he wouldn't be hunted. I for the life of me do not know what the infatuation of the world with muzzers and muzziedom is, but it sure seems to be evil to me.
Equality---

Forfar, UK

#12 Jun 27, 2013
dunadd wrote:
and what is the difference between the DC and London governments? NONE!!! What exactly is the difference between the two Nigerian trash doing their dastardly deed in London and the two Chechen brothers in Boston doing theirs? Lee Rigby lost his life according to the trash from Nigeria because British troops killing in Afghanistan when these pieces of trash called muzzers don't need any excuses to kill. It's what they do best and their quran tells them to kill the infidel but we shouldn't give back what they dispense. We should let these less than animals do whatever they want to do to us and sit back and take it. someone breaks into my house for whatever reason and I am going to do my utmost to see to it that is the last house the piece of trash breaks into. You bitch and gripe about Poles and other eastern Europeans coming into the country but don't pick on the muzzers. leave muzzers alone they are just boys. what kind of thinking is that? Attack the Irish and leave the muzzers alone. strange, convoluted thinking to me. It wasn't Poles or eastern Europeans who chopped Lee Rigby, it was muzzers. Again, if Snowden was muzzer, he wouldn't be hunted. I for the life of me do not know what the infatuation of the world with muzzers and muzziedom is, but it sure seems to be evil to me.
I agree with one point in your above racist rant, there seemingly is no difference between DC and London, as London always follows DC like a puppy wagging its tail looking for affection from a Pit-bull.

As day follows night, very soon Britain will also supply arms to the Syria rebels, just as your Government have recently agreed to perform, even though many of these same rebels have the same sick ideals as the murderers of the young soldier, Lee Rigby: while many American and British working class fodder are also six foot under killed by the same guys with again similar ideals as the Syrian rebels!
SICK, SHAMEFUL, HPOCRITICAL, AND EVIL!

Apart from that one valid point that you raised, the rest of your post is a load of racist scaremongering bull-shit, oh! and by the way I am IRISH!

Uidioteracemakew orldpeace

United States

#13 Jul 2, 2013
Equality--- wrote:
<quoted text>Totally correct! However nothing will stop your Government having some payback, as they did with 9/11 were 3,000 innocents were murdered by insane religious nut-cases.
In revenge for this slaughter they have murdered thousands more than the unfortunate 3,000 Americans, in Iraq and Afghanistan, innocent babies, children, woman, men, and old folk FFs!
Your Government dismissed democracy, and law and order, in exchange for the non-democratic ideals of religious nut-cases who murdered innocents.
Both are the Same, no difference, no matter how your Government try's to justify its revengeful actions.
In fact, the guys who flew into the twin towers, have won, because your Government dismissed its own ideals to become them in regards to the murder of innocence and more.
Edward Snowden, will be gotten in a revengeful manner, whereas he should be given the freedom of America, and the keys to the Whitehouse.
Fair Play, to this young man.
Dia Duit, Mo Chara....(God be with you, my friend)
US is no more a democracy than the rest of the world, the who rule have say in whether a nation is to prosper and see World peace, US is Militaristic interventionist imperailist how is this bringing democracy to the world? More like plunder other nations

Henry Cabot Lodge,US Senator, 1850-1924
If justice requires the consent of the governed, then our [U.S.] whole past record of expansion is a crime.

---
William Greider
Americans cannot teach democracy to the world until they restore their own.

--

Louis Brandeis, Supreme Court Justice from 1916-1939

We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both.

--
Noam Chomsky
The 'corporatization of America' during the past century [has been] an attack on democracy.

----

Jerome Weisner, president emeritus of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology

It is no longer a question of controlling a military-industrial complex, but rather, of keeping the United States from becoming a totally military culture.

----

Morris Berman
The Twilight of American Culture, p10

The Republican and Democratic parties represent corporate interests, rather than genuine democracy.
Irish2

Maynooth, Ireland

#14 Jul 2, 2013
He did right,and someone should give him ayslum.What did he really do.He told the people they are being spied on.Big deal.I am pretty sure potential terrorists and criminals knew that in anyway.So all he did was say they are listening to the innocent people aswell and storing their info.That is in breach of All our rights.
So If he gets to where ever give him ayslum for god sake.The man lost his home and his family for being honest.
American government as usual over doing it with the dramatics.

United States

#15 Jul 2, 2013
Irish2 wrote:
He did right,and someone should give him ayslum.What did he really do.He told the people they are being spied on.Big deal.I am pretty sure potential terrorists and criminals knew that in anyway.So all he did was say they are listening to the innocent people aswell and storing their info.That is in breach of All our rights.
So If he gets to where ever give him ayslum for god sake.The man lost his home and his family for being honest.
American government as usual over doing it with the dramatics.
And even EuroUnion Diplomats in the US are amazed and complained what US is doing with its allies is invasionm where is the trust between allies?
fan

Bournemouth, UK

#16 Jul 2, 2013
lol ffs

ask yourself why this guy,who has been stealing confidential US Government secrets has visited CHINA and RUSSIA?

yeah such a high minded crusader for justice!

look up the word "gullible"
Oliver Cromwell

Liverpool, UK

#17 Jul 2, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
Because the Lunatics have taken the asylum over,in this case the White House,they give Medals to War Criminals.

United States

#18 Jul 2, 2013
fan wrote:
lol ffs
ask yourself why this guy,who has been stealing confidential US Government secrets has visited CHINA and RUSSIA?
yeah such a high minded crusader for justice!
look up the word "gullible"
Then why over 184 nations given the world biggest war mongering/mass murdering bully US militaristic Imperialist interventionist the big middle fingers ? Something is wrong with the US, So u tell me what gone wrong with corrupted US?

United States

#19 Jul 2, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text> Because the Lunatics have taken the asylum over,in this case the White House,they give Medals to War Criminals.
Most Us american are clueless about many things such as the The International War Crime Tribunal is looking for Bush & Co.... for US war crime against world humanity . ironic!
fan

Milton Keynes, UK

#20 Jul 2, 2013
Uidioteracemakeworldpeace wrote:
<quoted text>Then why over 184 nations given the world biggest war mongering/mass murdering bully US militaristic Imperialist interventionist the big middle fingers ? Something is wrong with the US, So u tell me what gone wrong with corrupted US?
hey,dont have ago at me,i didn't vote for Obama.

how do you manage to stay in a country you despise so much?

free stuff eh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ecuador Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bbm pins for sexting and swapping pics (Dec '12) 10 hr MrH 2,437
bbm pins hot and dirty (Sep '13) 11 hr johnny 102
call +27839547424 for the best ssd solution Sat Canadian 3
Japan's Conspiracy Strategy Is Insidious (Nov '11) Dec 19 fukuda 28
22db5769 Dec 19 Alexbrookloancomp... 1
Importing a cars to ecuador (Apr '08) Dec 18 Jean 106
BBM sexting (Jul '13) Dec 15 jass 44
More from around the web