Snowden Leaves Hong Kong for Moscow, Final Destination Unclear

Jun 23, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: TheBlaze.com

A former National Security Agency contractor wanted by the United States for revealing two highly classified surveillance programs has been allowed to leave for a "third country" because a U.S. extradition request did not fully comply with Hong Kong law, the territory's government said Sunday.

Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Jun 25, 2013
Don From Canada

Guelph, Canada

#1 Jun 23, 2013
America - the only country in the world that punishes its citizens for trying to stop internal terrorism by its own governmental divisions. American Citizens' WATCH OUT, WHAT'S NEXT?
Don From Canada

Guelph, Canada

#3 Jun 24, 2013
El Mojon Cherokee wrote:
<quoted text>
FAKE PHONEY FRAUD!
Stop usurping the avatar of the REAL registered Don!
You can register all the avatars you want, Multi-Names, but there is only one REAL Don from Canada, and it's certainly NOT YOU! You embellish (nearly) as much as your CIA-Sponsored Compatriot,'The Babalu Blog'.
Just because you use my name, doesn't mean that you have my Brain, Goof!
The only Fake, Phoney, Fraud, around here, is the one you see every morning, IN THE MIRROR.
Obviously you are still having problems in dealing with reality.
El Vergatorio

United States

#4 Jun 24, 2013
In my opinion Snowden will be returned to the USA.At this moment I have no opinion about this character.
joe

Quito, Ecuador

#5 Jun 25, 2013
I think we have to wait and see if there is more high impact information this guy has in his possession and if he has willingly leaked information vital to the security of the country. Exposing spying on cell phone conversations and e-mails is one thing most Americans are concerned about, but handing ultra sensitive state secrets to China or Russia is a different thing altogether. We will have to see how this plays out in the future.
WJDC

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#6 Jun 25, 2013
He will returned to the USA or perhaps he will be kept in Russia.
well

Hamilton, Canada

#7 Jun 25, 2013
Final destination jail.
felix lopez

Venezuela

#8 Jun 25, 2013
El Vergatorio wrote:
In my opinion Snowden will be returned to the USA.At this moment I have no opinion about this character.
claro que no mama guebo,tu tas tranquilo porque eres un cero a la izquierda
felix lopez

Venezuela

#9 Jun 25, 2013
well wrote:
Final destination jail.
ecuador.free the FIVE cuban heldinmi ami
defiantone

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#10 Jun 25, 2013
Throw the 5Cuban spies to the sharks
felix lopez

Venezuela

#11 Jun 25, 2013
joe wrote:
I think we have to wait and see if there is more high impact information this guy has in his possession and if he has willingly leaked information vital to the security of the country. Exposing spying on cell phone conversations and e-mails is one thing most Americans are concerned about, but handing ultra sensitive state secrets to China or Russia is a different thing altogether. We will have to see how this plays out in the future.
mi saludos....ecuador un país soberano,mi respeto a ti y sus compatriota.ahora ecuador estará en la mira de los gree-go cosa nada estraño ya que su precidente ha tomado decisiones soberanas.no olvidemos los presos en GUANTANAMO ni los cinco cubanoas preso en Miami justo por combatir el terrorismo,opino que su gobierno esta tomando las desiciones correcta.
Rodolfo

United States

#12 Jun 25, 2013
felix lopez wrote:
<quoted text>mi saludos....ecuador un país soberano,mi respeto a ti y sus compatriota.ahora ecuador estará en la mira de los gree-go cosa nada estraño ya que su precidente ha tomado decisiones soberanas.no olvidemos los presos en GUANTANAMO ni los cinco cubanoas preso en Miami justo por combatir el terrorismo,opino que su gobierno esta tomando las desiciones correcta.
Callese indigena marikon y dejese de paterias aqui

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ecuador Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution Theory Facing Crisis 2 hr Christian 202
bbm pins for sexting and swapping pics (Dec '12) 9 hr 2B78BA0A 1,891
male for abit of tit soooo....... 14 hr im mixed 2
bbm pins please girls only (Jan '13) Wed lee 48
Any girls add Curvy/slim I'm up for all ages a... Wed alwaysupforit 1
Japan's Conspiracy Strategy Is Insidious (Nov '11) Aug 26 fukuda 22
27a7a611 Aug 24 Add mee 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••